BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30
Re: Girls 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pure Lax gave M&D more of a run for their money than YJ losing only by 2.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

That was the worst game M&D has played all year. Credit to Pure for playing hard the whole game but they did lose 10-1 to heros in their next game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Post when you beat them. They never lose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not true. They've lost once in the last two years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not true. They lost twice to YJ last year. It's a back and forth rivalry. The only team to ever beat YJ is M&D, and you did it again today, congrats. Look forward to playing again.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD United East got rid of their mommy coach. Don't count them out. They made semi finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's not true. They lost twice to YJ last year. It's a back and forth rivalry. The only team to ever beat YJ is M&D, and you did it again today, congrats. Look forward to playing again.

YJ beat M&D once at Lax for the Cure. M&D beat YJ twice at Mid-Atlantic last year and they tied at Beach Lax last year. Those are the only times the teams played last year. Not sure where you are coming up with twice.

M&D is now 4-1-1 against YJ over the last 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did Igloo do agaisnt Liberty this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo by 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Skak is coming down, get out of the way.

M&D 8-4 win over YJ Skak in finals

M&D looked great. The game was tied at halftime but M&D dominated the draw and the entire 2nd half. Congratulations on a fine win. Look forward to seeing you guys further down the road.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero coaches gonna bring the thunder again this year?

Yes. They brought enough thunder today that they needed to be spanked by the officials. As usual.

Hysterical.

The refs was the wors I seen all my years with lacrosse. All of it was against heros all game. Im not surprised since it is there tournament mnd will gets all the calls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking forward to renewing the rivalry. Hope to see you in finals Sunday.

And nobody has seen Elevate play this year. They may be a contender for the top spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And nobody has seen Elevate play this year. They may be a contender for the top spot.

Elevate 2021? Dave - that's good. That totally had me laughing. Thanks for brightening up my Monday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And nobody has seen Elevate play this year. They may be a contender for the top spot. [/quote]

Elevate 2021? Dave - that's good. That totally had me laughing. Thanks for brightening up my Monday. [/quote]

Why? You don't think elevate can compete with the top teams in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo by 2.

Good for them! This might be a club team to keep an eye on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero coaches gonna bring the thunder again this year?

Yes. They brought enough thunder today that they needed to be spanked by the officials. As usual.

Hysterical.

Really? The refs are the reason you lost 9-3. The game was never close. You've never beaten M&D. Bad refs every time?

The refs was the wors I seen all my years with lacrosse. All of it was against heros all game. Im not surprised since it is there tournament mnd will gets all the calls.

A
Anonymous!
Unregistered
Anonymous!
Unregistered
A

Elevate 2021? Dave - that's good. That totally had me laughing. Thanks for brightening up my Monday.

Keep laughing but Skakandi team barely beat B teams this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous!

M&D parent but just to be clear. You are calling Skywalkers, TLC and MD United B teams? Assume you are Elevate or TG but your teams would certainly have trouble with those teams as well. The only B team they played they beat by 10 goals.

I would be completely shocked if YJ lose to anyone this year other than M&D. M&D and YJ are heads and shoulders above everyone else. YJ has been together for only a couple weeks while the MD teams had a spring season. I assume our games will be closer as summer goes on and the spread between YJ and the others will grow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah...M&D parent. Md United is a "B" team now. They used to be the "sexy" choice but have come back to the pack. Now they're just another club. No good coaches, director is a business person first, coach second.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous!

M&D parent but just to be clear. You are calling Skywalkers, TLC and MD United B teams? Assume you are Elevate or TG but your teams would certainly have trouble with those teams as well. The only B team they played they beat by 10 goals.

I would be completely shocked if YJ lose to anyone this year other than M&D. M&D and YJ are heads and shoulders above everyone else. YJ has been together for only a couple weeks while the MD teams had a spring season. I assume our games will be closer as summer goes on and the spread between YJ and the others will grow.

to say that a yj team has only been together for a couple of weeks is laughable - they practice and play together ALL year round

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I caught parts of the YJ and Skywalkers game on Saturday, YJ winning 5-4. I wouldn't call that head and shoulders above every other team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The team you are referring to had 4 outdoor practices prior to this weekend. They did work indoors over the winter on stick skills and other drills. Feel better now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I caught parts of the YJ and Skywalkers game on Saturday, YJ winning 5-4. I wouldn't call that head and shoulders above every other team.

OK

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree and I am a YJ parent. I also think that after an opening season weekend they will have plenty to work on. I am a little curious however, what team does your daughter play for? This way we can be sure to pass the message along that your team didn't think too much of their caliber of play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree and I am a YJ parent. I also think that after an opening season weekend they will have plenty to work on. I am a little curious however, what team does your daughter play for? This way we can be sure to pass the message along that your team didn't think too much of their caliber of play?

Heros

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros

YJ Skak beat Heros by 10 on Sunday. That looks like head and shoulders to me. Do you only look at the scoreboards to judge teams since you know nothing about the sport?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros

That explains it. Next time you guys win something will be the first. Keep spouting your nonsense. You guys picked up all those Bitmore girls that were gonna put you over the top. How's that worked out for you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter's team lost a close one to YJ. It was closer than I thought it would be but no doubt, the YJ team is very skilled and there is little to no drop off when the lines change. One of the goalies is the best in the country in my humble opinion. The girl's NPYLL puts the MD teams at an advantage to start the season. Once the NY teams have time to gel, the outcomes will likely be different. I do believe that M&D has separated from everyone else at this age. Their system is enviable and they put a tremendous amount of work in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey lax aficionado heros 21 white was beaten by 10 not the green team. heros 2021 green only loss was to M nd and looks like everyone loses to Mnd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Heros

That explains it. Next time you guys win something will be the first. Keep spouting your nonsense. You guys picked up all those Bitmore girls that were gonna put you over the top. How's that worked out for you?

Don't blame the ingredients. Blame the chefs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey lax aficionado heros 21 white was beaten by 10 not the green team. heros 2021 green only loss was to M nd and looks like everyone loses to Mnd

Apologies - we have a hard time telling them apart. Was it heros green that lost to Skywalkers a few weeks back or was that the white team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Apologies - we have a hard time telling them apart. Was it heros green that lost to Skywalkers a few weeks back or was that the white team?

Being an outsider - the way we've learned to tell them apart is by listening. You'll know what I mean when you see both teams at the same tournament. BIG difference.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Being an outsider - the way we've learned to tell them apart is by listening. You'll know what I mean when you see both teams at the same tournament. BIG difference.

Yes, even though the two teams are in the same organization there are probably not two more different coaching staffs in the club lacrosse universe. The parents on white are very, very lucky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky Walkers beat Heros Green in the Spring league playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

And nobody has seen Elevate play this year. They may be a contender for the top spot. [/quote]

Elevate 2021? Dave - that's good. That totally had me laughing. Thanks for brightening up my Monday. [/quote]

You wont be laughing after this weekend after Elevate 2021 heads up to New England and takes down all the top teams and goes undefeated. I watched these girls at practice the other week and they look to be unstoppable. Lets talk after the weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

You wont be laughing after this weekend after Elevate 2021 heads up to New England and takes down all the top teams and goes undefeated. I watched these girls at practice the other week and they look to be unstoppable. Lets talk after the weekend! [/quote]

You're going to a PAL tournament in New England, any team worth mentioning will be at the genesis tourney in PA

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good job. Heros has never won anything and neither has skywalkers at 2021.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And God knows, it is HUGE to win these 7th grade tournaments. Absolutely HUGE!

I got news for you. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who wins what tournament now and it gets less and less important as time goes on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I got news for you. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who wins what tournament now and it gets less and less important as time goes on.

Perfectly said! The only db's that put so much emphasis on winning EVERY FREAKIN'CONTEST is....the YJ lemmings. They act like their life depends on whether their kid's team wins. It's sad, really. Poor kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfectly said! The only db's that put so much emphasis on winning EVERY FREAKIN'CONTEST is....the YJ lemmings. They act like their life depends on whether their kid's team wins. It's sad, really. Poor kids.

You should go whine like a [lacrosse] to your club coaches that you no longer want your kid playing in championship tournaments because no one cares who wins or loses except for those crazy YJ parents . Get a life , wanting to win is part of sports .

Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard