BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 06:51 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 06:08 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 09:41 AM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 02:12 PM
Boys 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 09:32 AM
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 01:01 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,760
Posts254,838
Members2,133
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 166 of 205 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 204 205
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169344
06/08/16 06:52 PM
06/08/16 06:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



You seem to be happy about it.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SWR out!

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169345
06/08/16 07:14 PM
06/08/16 07:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
You seem to be happy about it.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
SWR out!


No, wouldn't say that. People just don't realize what else is out there and tend to get a little too cocky! I did enjoy the heart of that team, all for a great cause! A great run!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169348
06/08/16 07:47 PM
06/08/16 07:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169349
06/08/16 07:56 PM
06/08/16 07:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

Give it a rest already. Maybe have your son switch to bowling and avoid all this.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169355
06/08/16 08:22 PM
06/08/16 08:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

..... and that's why I don't live in Manhasset. Not because of the coach, because of you!

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169359
06/08/16 09:04 PM
06/08/16 09:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

..... and that's why I don't live in Manhasset. Not because of the coach, because of you!


Really? That's the only reason?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169360
06/08/16 09:07 PM
06/08/16 09:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

..... and that's why I don't live in Manhasset. Not because of the coach, because of you!
I wish I had the chance to live in 'set and have my kid coached by the hand picked successor of the guru. Why would you want your kid coached by anyone els? I could only imagine it's because you over estimate the ability of your son. And that goes for th girls program also. One thing I deduct from the oppositions posts, none of them are from, or know the history of the program.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #169362
06/08/16 09:11 PM
06/08/16 09:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



4-3 WM end of 1st

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #169367
06/08/16 09:56 PM
06/08/16 09:56 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



7-4 half

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #169373
06/08/16 10:36 PM
06/08/16 10:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



16-6 WM to the final

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169374
06/08/16 10:39 PM
06/08/16 10:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
7-4 half

Any update?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169376
06/08/16 10:57 PM
06/08/16 10:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
7-4 half


Congtats to Ward Melville. Make Long Island Proud!!!! Good luck in States

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169378
06/08/16 11:26 PM
06/08/16 11:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

..... and that's why I don't live in Manhasset. Not because of the coach, because of you!
I wish I had the chance to live in 'set and have my kid coached by the hand picked successor of the guru. Why would you want your kid coached by anyone els? I could only imagine it's because you over estimate the ability of your son. And that goes for th girls program also. One thing I deduct from the oppositions posts, none of them are from, or know the history of the program.


I lived in Manhasset and was always laughing internally at the crap that floated around periphery of the lacrosse programs. Some of the biggest sideline geniuses, and critics of coaching decisions, never saw a lacrosse stick before they moved into the town. Guys who couldn't catch and throw with a lacrosse stick were more than willing to share them opinions on how the man-up offense should be run, or the need to go to two poles on the wings to make up for a weak FOGO......
And on the girls side it was even funnier. Their coach is in every Hall of Fame she has been eligible for (HS, College, Long Island, US National). She's played on something like 4 World Cup teams. She's coach at the collegiate level. But half the town ran around saying she doesn't know what she's doing. Granted this was a few years ago, and maybe it's changed, but Gallagher was in the crosshairs of a whole bunch of people who didn't like the fact that she didn't quite see the greatness in their bratty kid who hated to practice. And just like the men, it was often coming from women who maybe never participated in an athletic contest other than a tennis match. But, noooooo, they knew as much about lacrosse as D. Gallagher.
Funny stuff.

So, as to the guy who keeps complaining about the coaching at Manhasset I say this........send your kid to Chaminade and see if he gets any playing time there.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169394
06/09/16 07:33 AM
06/09/16 07:33 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Is there a 'Back of the Alley' for him to complain about the bowling coach?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

Give it a rest already. Maybe have your son switch to bowling and avoid all this.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169400
06/09/16 08:07 AM
06/09/16 08:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is there a 'Back of the Alley' for him to complain about the bowling coach?

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The post about nepotism/friends and family / players on the coach's lucrative travel teams is entirely accurate for both boys and girls.


because you say so? I think the post about 1 jack wad doing all the nepotism posts is entirely accurate. GET A WHISTLE


If the Manhasset Coach cares at all about what he leaves behind....he should step down. His bullying of the players for years and envy of their success outside his program eats away at him. And yes....he has the whistle.....hang it up. NEPOTISM, crony favoritism and refusal to coach for the benefit of the whole team...and not just friends, family and side business.... is bringing down our once proud MANHASSET program.

Give it a rest already. Maybe have your son switch to bowling and avoid all this.

Obviously you haven't seen how the bowling coach rolls! Spare me!

Page 166 of 205 1 2 164 165 166 167 168 204 205



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1