BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 55 of 76 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It doesn't really matter cheaters or non cheaters, hold backs still could not score on true 2022 goalies. Very talented kids at this age. My son being one of those talented goalies it's just like having a lesson for him with the team. The harder the opposite team plays the more better he gets. It sucks that some ppl feel they need the advantage for there son to be the ace on the team but it will be a hard lesson as they get older, being they won't be able to keep up with the other same aged boys.

OMG. Dead horse. Beaten. We heard it ALL weekend on the sidelines. Your son is really really really talented and so young. Everyone else sucks. Yay!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It doesn't really matter cheaters or non cheaters, hold backs still could not score on true 2022 goalies. Very talented kids at this age. My son being one of those talented goalies it's just like having a lesson for him with the team. The harder the opposite team plays the more better he gets. It sucks that some ppl feel they need the advantage for there son to be the ace on the team but it will be a hard lesson as they get older, being they won't be able to keep up with the other same aged boys.

OMG. Dead horse. Beaten. We heard it ALL weekend on the sidelines. Your son is really really really talented and so young. Everyone else sucks. Yay!!!![/quote

Your reaction----
PRICELESS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that wasn't a Hawks parent. every other team had maybe kids born in the summer of '03, which isn't a big difference, but older holdbacks were there. even the coaches whispered about it.

It is a big advantage when all of our kids are born in 04. On our team 95% are born in 04 and the 2 that are born in 03, 1 is born in NOV and the other DEC.

Be realistic and think if you took all your 03's off the team how would you do against the LI Teams. I don't think it would be close.

In MD a holdback is born in 2002, on LI a hold back is born in 03 for 2022.

On LI we if a kid is born 10/03 for 2022 we call him a holdback.

LI cut off is December. September makes the most sense. Socially, academically and athletically. can't fault a parent for holding back a sept oct or nov child. but we are not talking about 6 months or a year difference. there was more than that on those fields.

Get it through your thick skull. There was not a kid born in 2002. Get it through your thick skull, there was not a kid who was a year older than your players. If you think that is the case, ask for proof. Coming on here and complaining anonymously is unfair, cowardly, and cheap. These kids work really hard -- like all the kids do. You do not have the right to take away what they've earned because you think they are older than your kids. I'm sorry you expected to come down here and spank every MD team, but guess what? Kids down here can play lax too. Get over it. There are a lot of public school kids who can't hold back and a lot of privates who choose not to. Our school cut off is Sept. 1. If you don't like the fact that kids might be three months older than yours, don't come down.

Relax - I think people just want to know how the MD kids are much bigger and faster than the LI Kids. It's not an even playing field having a team loaded with 2003 kids vs a team with all 2004 kids.

At the end of the day it was a great weekend the kids had a good time and LI won anyway with all 2004 kids wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE had MD guest players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that wasn't a Hawks parent. every other team had maybe kids born in the summer of '03, which isn't a big difference, but older holdbacks were there. even the coaches whispered about it.

It is a big advantage when all of our kids are born in 04. On our team 95% are born in 04 and the 2 that are born in 03, 1 is born in NOV and the other DEC.

Be realistic and think if you took all your 03's off the team how would you do against the LI Teams. I don't think it would be close.

LI cut off is December. September makes the most sense. Socially, academically and athletically. can't fault a parent for holding back a sept oct or nov child. but we are not talking about 6 months or a year difference. there was more than that on those fields.

Get it through your thick skull. There was not a kid born in 2002. Get it through your thick skull, there was not a kid who was a year older than your players. If you think that is the case, ask for proof. Coming on here and complaining anonymously is unfair, cowardly, and cheap. These kids work really hard -- like all the kids do. You do not have the right to take away what they've earned because you think they are older than your kids. I'm sorry you expected to come down here and spank every MD team, but guess what? Kids down here can play lax too. Get over it. There are a lot of public school kids who can't hold back and a lot of privates who choose not to. Our school cut off is Sept. 1. If you don't like the fact that kids might be three months older than yours, don't come down.

Relax - I think people just want to know how the MD kids are much bigger and faster than the LI Kids. It's not an even playing field having a team loaded with 2003 kids vs a team with all 2004 kids.

At the end of the day it was a great weekend the kids had a good time and LI won anyway with all 2004 kids wink

Not going to relax when people come on here and anonymously accuse teams of cheating. And then say teams are loaded with 2003 teams. My sons team has 2003 kids only because the school cutoff is Sept 1. The biggest kid on my son's team was born after the cutoff. Like I said, you just don't know unless you know.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was kids as big or even bigger than MD players from the NY teams. Especially the champion team.. Not sure why anyone on here is arguing that MD players were bigger and older. Its comical and silly. IF your team is full of 03 players then go find a 03 tournament to play in so you can tell Johnny all is right in the world and he will succeed. But when you come to MD or even NY and play in an 2022 tournament where there are kids with 03 and 04 birthdays which is the case with every 2022 classroom in this country because of the month they were born in, then don't cry about how Johnny got beat by Joey who happens to be maturing a bit faster kicks his but. OH and is completely within all rules and regulations of every 2022 league or tournament across the country.
my 04 son happens to have a very late bday and is the smallest kid on the field at almost every game he plays in. He loves playing against his friends and teammates who are the biggest kids on the filed and whom happen to also be the youngest.. Go figure"
but they are all cheaters because 1 has late o4 bday and 1 is too big. Good luck selling your little Johnny on that when he gets to High School.

Holdbacks are everywhere, get used to it. doesn't make all of them cheaters..

Great Talented at this age group sad to see so many adults discouraging the play on the fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not going to relax when people come on here and anonymously accuse teams of cheating. And then say teams are loaded with 2003 teams. My sons team has 2003 kids only because the school cutoff is Sept 1. The biggest kid on my son's team was born after the cutoff. Like I said, you just don't know unless you know.

Even if you think you know, you don't know. No one is filling out birth dates under the penalty of perjury.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were does it say you were cheating. I think the poster was just saying that the teams in MD are older than the teams from NY due to the school cut off date and that it is not an even playing field. We won anyway with only 2 2003 on the roster. If we took kids from our 2021 team that birthdays were after 8/2003 then it wouldn't even be close. For a contact sport there should be age regulations. It will happen some day, unfortunately most likely when a kid gets very hurt in a grade based tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were does it say you were cheating. I think the poster was just saying that the teams in MD are older than the teams from NY due to the school cut off date and that it is not an even playing field. We won anyway with only 2 2003 on the roster. If we took kids from our 2021 team that birthdays were after 8/2003 then it wouldn't even be close. For a contact sport there should be age regulations. It will happen some day, unfortunately most likely when a kid gets very hurt in a grade based tournament. [/quote]

I love your moral relativism. It's great! Didn't LI Express have a MD kid who is a 2003. Now... explain that... I guess it's okay because he's not from Long Island. You're such purists. God bless ya'!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express congrats on winning E8. I think all teams got better playing each other. could have the same tournament 8 weeks in a row and have 8 different winners.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your all a bunch of ASSH@OLES! These are 12 year old kids and I bet half of them get burnt out from the pressure of the parents!

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Your all a bunch of ASSH@OLES! These are 12 year old kids and I bet half of them get burnt out from the pressure of the parents!

Oh no you are very wrong.. 90% of them will burn out AND feel resentment toward these crazy people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[size:17pt][/size]

Are you on the hawks?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It doesn't really matter cheaters or non cheaters, hold backs still could not score on true 2022 goalies. Very talented kids at this age. My son being one of those talented goalies it's just like having a lesson for him with the team. The harder the opposite team plays the more better he gets. It sucks that some ppl feel they need the advantage for there son to be the ace on the team but it will be a hard lesson as they get older, being they won't be able to keep up with the other same aged boys.

OMG. Dead horse. Beaten. We heard it ALL weekend on the sidelines. Your son is really really really talented and so young. Everyone else sucks. Yay!!!!

Perhaps you should get "more better" at english?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic if true. I'd like to know how the parents of the kid who lost playing time felt about that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you should worry about something other then grammar when you are trolling the botc. Everybody who worries about the structure of a post instead of the actual post, are the ones the post's are generally regarding. Just saying.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perhaps you should worry about something other then grammar when you are trolling the botc. Everybody who worries about the structure of a post instead of the actual post, are the ones the post's are generally regarding. Just saying.....

See.... Thats more better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See.... Thats more better

Well Thank You

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pathetic if true. I'd like to know how the parents of the kid who lost playing time felt about that.

there was one player who barely played in two games. rosters are not checked. what do you expect. and all sides do it. it did not affect any outcome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

there was one player who barely played in two games. rosters are not checked. what do you expect. and all sides do it. it did not affect any outcome.

All sides do it ? Is that how you get through it ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we move on from this chatter ? 8 good teams participated. Great weekend of lacrosse no matter the outcomes of the games. 2022 is a loaded year. Next tournament !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we move on from this chatter ? 8 good teams participated. Great weekend of lacrosse no matter the outcomes of the games. 2022 is a loaded year. Next tournament !

what would you like to talk about? it's not a matter of getting through it. it's a matter of it's allowed. it was a great weekend of lacrosse but people can't admit holdbacks or quest players because there is a stigma to it. it's a good discussion because it affects all players and the future of the sport. I know everyone gets all defensive about it but both give a perceived unfair advantage whether it's said on here or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what would you like to talk about? it's not a matter of getting through it. it's a matter of it's allowed. it was a great weekend of lacrosse but people can't admit holdbacks or quest players because there is a stigma to it. it's a good discussion because it affects all players and the future of the sport. I know everyone gets all defensive about it but both give a perceived unfair advantage whether it's said on here or not.

Perceived advantage ? Being a year or two older is an actual advantage !! And I assume you are saying guest players ? They are great until they take playing time away from your kid who paid for the summer. Then you won't be happy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's nothing to get through. We all saw GREAT lacrosse played by 12 year old boys. If some teams had a guest or two, personally I'm fine with it. So long as they are on age, it's all good.
The kids played their hearts out, the parents were appreciative and "mostly" well behaved.
If we're going to nit-pick about a player that is older, or not part of the regular roster, then we need to set up the tourney's that way.

But this weekend was great lacrosse. All MD and LI teams showed great talent for this age group. Fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not all parents are pleased with the guest player. Especially when you pay tuition and travel 3.5 hours and the guest player takes playing time away from your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about we talk about how you are going to start this proactive movement for grade and age based tournament and save youth lacrosse,. How about we start there. Or how about we talk about how you are going to demand that your club only play in one year birth year tournaments. Or, how about we talk about how you are going to protest this travesty of grade based lacrosse and keep your kid at home the rest of the summer. Those would be a good place to start. Now, if you aren't willing to start at one of those steps and still take your kid to grade based tournaments, then we can talk about how you should shut up and stop the crying. Be about change if you think grade based youth lacrosse is a disaster or quit the crying. Dealing with a crying pathetic adult with his pissing on here will be awesome for the next 6 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It wasn't just LIE. The 88+3 teams had guest players also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about we talk about how you are going to start this proactive movement for grade and age based tournament and save youth lacrosse,. How about we start there. Or how about we talk about how you are going to demand that your club only play in one year birth year tournaments. Or, how about we talk about how you are going to protest this travesty of grade based lacrosse and keep your kid at home the rest of the summer. Those would be a good place to start. Now, if you aren't willing to start at one of those steps and still take your kid to grade based tournaments, then we can talk about how you should shut up and stop the crying. Be about change if you think grade based youth lacrosse is a disaster or quit the crying. Dealing with a crying pathetic adult with his pissing on here will be awesome for the next 6 years.

A little angry today? No one is pissing on here but you. If you don't like the conversation no one is making you read the posts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's nothing to get through. We all saw GREAT lacrosse played by 12 year old boys. If some teams had a guest or two, personally I'm fine with it. So long as they are on age, it's all good.
The kids played their hearts out, the parents were appreciative and "mostly" well behaved.
If we're going to nit-pick about a player that is older, or not part of the regular roster, then we need to set up the tourney's that way.

But this weekend was great lacrosse. All MD and LI teams showed great talent for this age group. Fun to watch.

Uh, my 12 year old boy is a 2021...won't be 13 until end of July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Didn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Uh, my 12 year old boy is a 2021...won't be 13 until end of July.

Well, duh! He should be a 2021, you dolt! Haven't you read anything on this thread?! C'mon man, let's just take a deep breath.

It was a solid weekend of 11/12 year old lacrosse. Does that make you feel better. Warm inside yet?

You do realize that 2022s born in January 2004, or after, are now 12, right?!

Reading comprehension and math...work on those please before your next post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Didn't

True, that goalie was added to the team this week so technically he wasn't a guest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Didn't

True, that goalie was added to the team this week so technically he wasn't a guest.

You have been misinformed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Didn't

So then why doesn't he have any smash gear?? Why is he in a practice pinney, with a Smithtown helmet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All you LI teams--get ready to be schooled by MD teams coming up this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you're a complete moron

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you're a complete moron

yeah get ready for the should be 8th graders playing your 6th graders. my money is on the sixth graders....again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously these are children posting here. Please do not respond.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smash Didn't

So then why doesn't he have any smash gear?? Why is he in a practice pinney, with a Smithtown helmet?

That was United. But great detective work Sherlock

Page 55 of 76 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard