Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Calabria is not a good coach he wins when he has more talent period. He is an nut on sidelines. I think he got flagged for being too far on the field in Massapequa game. Not only does he belittle his own players he scream at opposing players which is totally unacceptable.
He is a tool- who uses his power in unacceptable ways. He should not be coaching.

Are you from Syo ? If so don't hide behind anonymity and if not mind your business.

Says the guy posting anonymously

I'm not bashing or defending just saying if you are negative speak up , be heard ! Don't sit at the parent meetings like a church mouse but instead get on here and spew poison. If you are a Syo parent whats's up otherwise stay in your own town.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168861
06/06/16 02:31 PM
06/06/16 02:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Calabria is not a good coach he wins when he has more talent period. He is an nut on sidelines. I think he got flagged for being too far on the field in Massapequa game. Not only does he belittle his own players he scream at opposing players which is totally unacceptable.
He is a tool- who uses his power in unacceptable ways. He should not be coaching.

Are you from Syo ? If so don't hide behind anonymity and if not mind your business.

Says the guy posting anonymously

I'm not bashing or defending just saying if you are negative speak up , be heard ! Don't sit at the parent meetings like a church mouse but instead get on here and spew poison. If you are a Syo parent whats's up otherwise stay in your own town.

there is a lot that goes into being a good coach and a good man that is not always visible by what you see on the sidelines of games. I know all about JC, warts and all and I will say that any school, team and community would be very lucky to have a coach that puts in the time and cares about his players as much as he does. whether it is his guidance in the recruiting process, the time he puts into the team in the summer, fall and winter or more importantly when a player needs help in any off field problems he has been 100% behind his players 100% of the time -

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #168885
06/06/16 03:59 PM
06/06/16 03:59 PM
M
meco24 Offline
Back of THE CAGE
meco24  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
M

Man o man. It seems you are either #1 or total garbage and nothing in between.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168889
06/06/16 04:24 PM
06/06/16 04:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your post is a perfect example of the haughtiness and arrogance which leads to why we lowly Publics" think you are D-Bags (the parents - it wasn't aimed at kids although some of the kids may be too, but I wouldn't know that personally). Stop with the histrionics about what kids are being called - relax. You understood the reference was not at the kids themselves so don't get your Vineyard Vines boxers all in a twist. And plenty of public school kids go Ivy - you just want to convince yourself all that money you spent was worth it. Go back to MD and cheer for your 16 yr old freshman losing to 14 year olds from LI.
I think you should go on the Chaminade thread and read some of the stuff that is posted there between non-public school parents before you cast stones over here (biblical reference intended). Or maybe you are from one of those sleep away, D-Bag private schools, then please go away altogether (with your hold-backs, reclassifications and $50k a year in HS tuition to save $20k a year in college tuition). Although I disagree with about 95% of the non-lacrosse, despicable posts on this particular thread, it seems to be confined to the same 3 or 4 towns in Nassau County for some reason. Suffolk is not perfect either by any means but the Suffolk posts seemed to be more directed to the actual outcome of a game because of play on the field and not about "peripheral issues". But at least when it comes to the publics, many of the posters are passionate (although at times misguided) because their son or daughter plays at their alma mater - and in the community which they grew up themselves. What's' the excuse on the Private side of the house? BTW, many of the posts are from teenagers and not parents - in case you needed to actually be told that.
Wow, you guys in the public conferences really, and I mean Really, need to get a grip.

So when you have a minute go take a look at Ivy league and Patriot lax rosters and notice the disparity between private and public school kids and then get back to me and tell me its all about saving 20k in tuition. So as usual someone shoots off at the mouth with absolutely no clue of what he/she is talking about. Oh and calling kids Dbags is a nice touch as well, nice job.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168909
06/06/16 06:05 PM
06/06/16 06:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you want to dwell on? The exact classification of a town rather than the fact that this Manhasset team had no heart and couldn't beat the good teams despite the pre-season hype of the community?

Lots of other towns that were hyped this year that didnt deliver, but the only posts on here are about Syosset and Manhasset. Why do you suppose that is?

Because the parents in those two towns are Type A psychotics and think they own the game.

Hey GC parent if you got beef with Set keep it there why involve Syo. Good luck to WM SWR and CSH. There is good and bad in all towns including GC, you guys overcame adversity and your coach did a great job having boundaries and setting examples. Good Luck in 2017 see in in game 1 of next year. [/quote]
How do you know a GC parent wrote this?

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168911
06/06/16 06:06 PM
06/06/16 06:06 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comment about how nice the GC parents are was written by a GC parent. Its obvious...please...

Why, because your a jerkoff who cant understand that in the end it's only a game, or are so tarnished and negative that you simply can't get it. Your kids must be so happy living under your roof of negativity and anger, see someone about it and save them please.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168918
06/06/16 07:02 PM
06/06/16 07:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, what's the outlook for Manhasset and Syosset next year? I know Manhasset has their two best attack from this year coming back and only a couple of losses at middie. Defense I think loses two Senior starters but all else is in tact. Can they make a big run next year? Braves bringing back a lot?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168925
06/06/16 08:07 PM
06/06/16 08:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Your post is a perfect example of the haughtiness and arrogance which leads to why we lowly Publics" think you are D-Bags (the parents - it wasn't aimed at kids although some of the kids may be too, but I wouldn't know that personally). Stop with the histrionics about what kids are being called - relax. You understood the reference was not at the kids themselves so don't get your Vineyard Vines boxers all in a twist. And plenty of public school kids go Ivy - you just want to convince yourself all that money you spent was worth it. Go back to MD and cheer for your 16 yr old freshman losing to 14 year olds from LI.

Stating "Dbag" private schools pretty much sums up your feelings about the kids that go there and the parents that send them there, so dont get your camo shorts and your wife beater in a twist, you know what you said and why you said it. Yes there are many public schools kids that end up at the Ivies and good for them, the point was if you actually took the time to look at the Ivy league rosters you would see that the percentage of kids from private or prep school is quite high. So the point is, if your limited brain can grasp it, is that if going to a private or a prep affords your son the opportunity to attend a school of that caliber, it is worth every penny. As far as 16 year olds vs 14 year olds if that helps you feel better about your overpriced, toxic, political club team good for you.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168939
06/06/16 10:01 PM
06/06/16 10:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess Vince Lombardi was a bad coach also

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168946
06/06/16 10:31 PM
06/06/16 10:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, what's the outlook for Manhasset and Syosset next year? I know Manhasset has their two best attack from this year coming back and only a couple of losses at middie. Defense I think loses two Senior starters but all else is in tact. Can they make a big run next year? Braves bringing back a lot?

Sets run will be determined by how well they run "the system". Which was a bit easier to crack than the secret formula for Coca Cola, When Horses>coaching=Good run, when "horses= or<coaching=early exit. When they win coaches take credit and talk up then"system", when they lose blame kids and club lax, unless of course the kids played for 32 and same coaches all summer as well, then blame early recruiting and the committed kids.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168960
06/07/16 06:44 AM
06/07/16 06:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sets run will be determined by how well they run "the system". Which was a bit easier to crack than the secret formula for Coca Cola, When Horses>coaching=Good run, when "horses= or<coaching=early exit. When they win coaches take credit and talk up then"system", when they lose blame kids and club lax, unless of course the kids played for 32 and same coaches all summer as well, then blame early recruiting and the committed kids.

Are you from Manhasset? Why the dislike for coaches

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168972
06/07/16 08:04 AM
06/07/16 08:04 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please do not tell me that coaches are still carrying on about club lacrosse.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168978
06/07/16 08:26 AM
06/07/16 08:26 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You see...I REST MY CASE. ENjoy your summer break GC UBER DAD...

"Originally Posted By: Anonymous
The comment about how nice the GC parents are was written by a GC parent. Its obvious...please...

Why, because your a jerkoff who cant understand that in the end it's only a game, or are so tarnished and negative that you simply can't get it. Your kids must be so happy living under your roof of negativity and anger, see someone about it and save them please."

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169010
06/07/16 10:24 AM
06/07/16 10:24 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please do not tell me that coaches are still carrying on about club lacrosse.

MANHASSET has No leadership for the team because the players don't respect the coach who cared about one thing: PROMOTING FAMILY AND FRIENDS ONLY and not about the rest of the hard working highly skilled players who HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES. Even though this was well known and exhibited, the extreme nature is shocking. If you really need to promote only friends and family that badly mix them in!

Unless they are star players, they should not be playing every game 98%+ of the time with negligible production

they should not be receiving athletic awards with financial benefits

they should not be walking at practice while their teammates vomit

and they should not be missing practice for side jobs

The degree of hatred and disgust about Manhasset town, team and players is unbelievable. Supporters of this coach are far and few between but the posters here that are either him or supporters of him make it clear that they despise the town, the parents and the players. What does that say? Time to resign!

If the supporters of this coach/and the coach feel that the players are:

"self centered over hyped kids who have been told how wonderful they are their whole lives and during the meaningless summer circuit but have no real results to back it up"

and

"punched these over hyped little bullies in the mouth, they fell apart as quickly as I've ever seen"

and

" Oh well, at least they have their graduation gift beemers waiting for them in the school parking lot"

MANHASSET NEEDS A NEW COACH WHO LOVES THE TOWN AND THE PLAYERS

NO MORE BULLYING and VERBAL ABUSE

NO MORE HATRED

NO MORE NEPOTISM

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #169027
06/07/16 11:06 AM
06/07/16 11:06 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You see...I REST MY CASE. ENjoy your summer break GC UBER DAD...

"Originally Posted By: Anonymous

Why, because your a jerkoff who cant understand that in the end it's only a game, or are so tarnished and negative that you simply can't get it. Your kids must be so happy living under your roof of negativity and anger, see someone about it and save them please."

\Enjoy the anger management classes with your son psycho Manhasset dad. Hey on a high note maybe you'll have Charlie Sheen as your counselor.....I REST MY CASE!!

Page 163 of 205 1 2 161 162 163 164 165 204 205