BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 77 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard the Manhasset parents were so over the top this year with yelling at the refs (Manhasset never committs any infractions evidently) and even with parents on other teams and sometimes between Manhasset parents. What a pressure cooker. My guess is that they were expecting a state championship starting the minute last season ended because of an overrated attack that can only produce against wallflower opponents. And now they can't seem to process what everybody else had already known. I would have loved to have been at Hofstra just to see the meltdown of the Manhasset parent faces during the last 10 minutes. Delicious.

not very nice or fair of you to be so seemingly jealous of a team with a very grand winning tradition.

Not from that town but i know many of the players and parents. they are very supportive of the game and are just frustrated. that team is loaded with top level D1 talent. clearly the formula is missing an ingredient or the chef needs remediation; but dont attack players or parents or town. There is no need for that

D1 "recruits" that can't get it done in high school. Hmmm...maybe not as "D1" talented as they need to be. Sorry, not buying it. When you look at the list of failures to produce in big spots against better competition, those supposed D1 kids consistently failed to show up. Nothing wrong with the system or coach, the kids just didn't put the big numbers up against the better teams when Cherry needed them to. If they couldn't do it against GC, will be interesting to see if they can do it against Duke, Virginia et. al.

In all honesty if your going to blame the kids, Can you explain what this "system" is?

The same "system" that has resulted in multiple state championships or state final appearances over the past 7 or 8 years. Cherry just didn't have the horses this year. He's working with self centered overhyped kids who have been told how wonderful they are their whole lives and during the meaningless summer circuit but have no real results to back it up. There was no real leadership or toughness on this team - it was all talk by the players and parents before the season even began they were talking smack about a state title - only because Victor had moved up to A. But, when a team like GC or Darien stepped up and punched these over hyped little bullies in the mouth, they fell apart as quickly as I've ever seen. Even if they had gotten by GC, they would have never survived gritty teams like SWR, Yorktown or any tough blue collar team from upstate. Oh well, at least they have their graduation gift beemers waiting for them in the school parking lot.

What's gritty and blue collar about SWR and Yorktown? Don't recall any Stella mills in either place. Just upper middle class good lacrosse towns. Like every other top tier team.

By Manhasset standards, they "po' folk".

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Manhasset parents were so over the top this year with yelling at the refs (Manhasset never committs any infractions evidently) and even with parents on other teams and sometimes between Manhasset parents. What a pressure cooker. My guess is that they were expecting a state championship starting the minute last season ended because of an overrated attack that can only produce against wallflower opponents. And now they can't seem to process what everybody else had already known. I would have loved to have been at Hofstra just to see the meltdown of the Manhasset parent faces during the last 10 minutes. Delicious.

not very nice or fair of you to be so seemingly jealous of a team with a very grand winning tradition.

Not from that town but i know many of the players and parents. they are very supportive of the game and are just frustrated. that team is loaded with top level D1 talent. clearly the formula is missing an ingredient or the chef needs remediation; but dont attack players or parents or town. There is no need for that

D1 "recruits" that can't get it done in high school. Hmmm...maybe not as "D1" talented as they need to be. Sorry, not buying it. When you look at the list of failures to produce in big spots against better competition, those supposed D1 kids consistently failed to show up. Nothing wrong with the system or coach, the kids just didn't put the big numbers up against the better teams when Cherry needed them to. If they couldn't do it against GC, will be interesting to see if they can do it against Duke, Virginia et. al.

In all honesty if your going to blame the kids, Can you explain what this "system" is?

The same "system" that has resulted in multiple state championships or state final appearances over the past 7 or 8 years. Cherry just didn't have the horses this year. He's working with self centered overhyped kids who have been told how wonderful they are their whole lives and during the meaningless summer circuit but have no real results to back it up. There was no real leadership or toughness on this team - it was all talk by the players and parents before the season even began they were talking smack about a state title - only because Victor had moved up to A. But, when a team like GC or Darien stepped up and punched these over hyped little bullies in the mouth, they fell apart as quickly as I've ever seen. Even if they had gotten by GC, they would have never survived gritty teams like SWR, Yorktown or any tough blue collar team from upstate. Oh well, at least they have their graduation gift beemers waiting for them in the school parking lot.

What's gritty and blue collar about SWR and Yorktown? Don't recall any Stella mills in either place. Just upper middle class good lacrosse towns. Like every other top tier team.

That's what you want to dwell on? The exact classification of a town rather than the fact that this Manhasset team had no heart and couldn't beat the good teams despite the pre-season hype of the community?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blaming the kids? are you serious? Manhasset has never had as many horses as this year! There was no coaching for the team. Only promotion of friends and family at ALL COSTS. 6 Captains? Seriously? The NEPOTISM CARD has been played for 3 years. Team saddled with a below average friends and family who had no chance of being recruited at the D1 level

What a defensive angry post above about MANHASSET ....sounds like thou dost protest too much?? .MANHASSET: Why did we loose in a fantastic implosion with all these d1 commits you ask? Our coach was too concerned with promoting friends and family and padding their stats and doing favors to put inferior players on the field in order to keep the side business afloat. These kids couldn't even make a "c" club team! Yet they were on the field the WHOLE SEASON with NO ADJUSTMENTS!

OUTRAGEOUS: ATHLETIC and FINANCIAL AWARDS given to Friends and Family with below average performance or efforts and NOTHING for the 2 senior defenders who anchored our defense for 2 years and brought us to the STATES last year???? Too unbelievable to be true but sadly these are facts with no opinions.

NEPOTISM HAS TO STOP IN MANHASSET!! ADMINISTRATION:HOW ARE YOU ALLOWING THIS BEHAVIOR TO CONTINUE??? What are we showing our kids? Work hard but expect those that don't work as hard to get rewarded just because they are friends and family!

AND the fun starts again as Freshman friends and family are brought up from the third line JV to Varsity. FOUR MORE YEARS of inferior players stuck in the line up. It's impossible to hide their inferior skills as the numbers showed this year. STATS are FACTS. LOOK at the STATS. Any #'s that Friends and Family were able to put up was against inferior competition even though they played THE WHOLE GAME....EVERY GAME

6 captains for Manhasset? After 2 the term captain becomes meaningless. Maybe this was an early warning sign that there was no clear leadership on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syossett by no means had an advantage at the face off x I don't know what game you were watching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syo parent here, it is very tough losing to team you are better then, when you know deep down you can beat 9 times out of 10. Tonight was not one of the nights. Tonight WM was the better team at pretty much every aspect of the game. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way - good luck patriots

You got beat in just about every aspect of the game, but Syo was a better team? What empirical evidence do you have to support that you would beat them 9 out of 10 times? I say the reverse is true. Other than their all world attackman, no one was winning their individual matchups against that defense. Let's talk coaching for a minute. Not one time did I see a player covered by a short stick, set a pick to try and change the matchup and get your best attackman and best midfielder off a long pole. Overall, except on faceoffs, they also did a better job on ground balls. And once WM went into the zone with that goaltender, Syo was not winning that game. Period.

That is hysterical. Plenty of " we were the better team awards in the Syosset H.S. Trophy case, none that say " NYS Class A Boy's Lacrosse State Champions". Please get over yourselves. Ever wonder why you have a certain reputation ?

what don't you understand about the original post? the post said WM WAS the better team = the post was complimenting WM -

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you to call the productive Manhasset players (yes the D1 commits were all very productive - look at the stats) Leadership comes from the top, number one bully on that team is on the sidelines - just listen at a game
Oh and yes Manhasset definitely has the horses - but you have to know how to ride them -

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you to call the productive Manhasset players (yes the D1 commits were all very productive - look at the stats) Leadership comes from the top, number one bully on that team is on the sidelines - just listen at a game
Oh and yes Manhasset definitely has the horses - but you have to know how to ride them -

Yes please - look at the stats. Average to below average against the best competition all year, and massive stat padding against the weakest competition. When the team needed points the most against GC, the D1 commits came up small in the biggest moments. That's why they are in the stands watching now. Pretty weak to blame the coaches for kids that can't execute in the big spots.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syossett by no means had an advantage at the face off x I don't know what game you were watching

worry about Lakeland Panas congrats WM and you my man don't want to give up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, it's not the head coach who couldn't finish. He's had a great track record and you look ridiculous trying to pin anything on somebody with that kind of career. Just stop. The Manhasset kids just didn't have it this year. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you win more than half of the face offs that means you had an advantage. Not too complicated

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was tailgating with some friends last night waiting for the class A game to start. The SWR lax team had finished celebrating with their parents and friends and were ready to head home. They walked past the Garden City tailgate and the GC parents started to clap, congratulate them and wish them luck. With all the negative comments posted on here about Towns, parents, coaches, teams etc., I thought it was worth mentioning something positive. Nice job Garden City and good luck to all the LI teams moving on.

Garden City parents tailgating at a High School game w red cups. Wonder where the kids get this behavior and think it's ok. Drinking in parking lots before a HS game? Can't you just have a soda with your kids and a hot dog and go watch? Who drives home?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was tailgating with some friends last night waiting for the class A game to start. The SWR lax team had finished celebrating with their parents and friends and were ready to head home. They walked past the Garden City tailgate and the GC parents started to clap, congratulate them and wish them luck. With all the negative comments posted on here about Towns, parents, coaches, teams etc., I thought it was worth mentioning something positive. Nice job Garden City and good luck to all the LI teams moving on.

Garden City parents tailgating at a High School game w red cups. Wonder where the kids get this behavior and think it's ok. Drinking in parking lots before a HS game? Can't you just have a soda with your kids and a hot dog and go watch? Who drives home?

You are such a tool. The person was complimenting their behavior not knocking it. Loser, I mean sore loser from Manhasset FYI no mention of red cups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you want to dwell on? The exact classification of a town rather than the fact that this Manhasset team had no heart and couldn't beat the good teams despite the pre-season hype of the community? [/quote]

Lots of other towns that were hyped this year that didnt deliver, but the only posts on here are about Syosset and Manhasset. Why do you suppose that is?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's what you want to dwell on? The exact classification of a town rather than the fact that this Manhasset team had no heart and couldn't beat the good teams despite the pre-season hype of the community?

Lots of other towns that were hyped this year that didnt deliver, but the only posts on here are about Syosset and Manhasset. Why do you suppose that is? [/quote]

Because the parents in those two towns are Type A psychotics and think they own the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Syosset Lacrosse fans. If you don't win its got to be the coaches fault.
John Calabria and his coaches do a great job, but they don't have sticks and don't play the game.
Sometime the players don't play as well as they can.
Sometimes the other team is just more talented or plays better
Get over it. Syosset can't win every big game,
Imagine what the disgruntled Syosset parents would have ranted if they were undefeated Patriot fans beaten by the Giants in the super bowl
The community should be proud since Calabria took over the program and if they don't remember what the program was like before he started became the head coach
Praise sports for the experiences and opportunity they provide the students, and the hard work the coaching staff puts in to help them achieve their goals
Stop being so critical of the coaches at Syosset, or the excellent , hard working, coaches elsewhere for that matter, because the players lost a game
Someone always has to lose
You just can't blame the coach each time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you should go on the Chaminade thread and read some of the stuff that is posted there between non-public school parents before you cast stones over here (biblical reference intended). Or maybe you are from one of those sleep away, D-Bag private schools, then please go away altogether (with your hold-backs, reclassifications and $50k a year in HS tuition to save $20k a year in college tuition). Although I disagree with about 95% of the non-lacrosse, despicable posts on this particular thread, it seems to be confined to the same 3 or 4 towns in Nassau County for some reason. Suffolk is not perfect either by any means but the Suffolk posts seemed to be more directed to the actual outcome of a game because of play on the field and not about "peripheral issues". But at least when it comes to the publics, many of the posters are passionate (although at times misguided) because their son or daughter plays at their alma mater - and in the community which they grew up themselves. What's' the excuse on the Private side of the house? BTW, many of the posts are from teenagers and not parents - in case you needed to actually be told that.
Wow, you guys in the public conferences really, and I mean Really, need to get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of other towns that were hyped this year that didnt deliver, but the only posts on here are about Syosset and Manhasset. Why do you suppose that is?

Because the parents in those two towns are Type A psychotics and think they own the game. [/quote]

Hey GC parent if you got beef with Set keep it there why involve Syo. Good luck to WM SWR and CSH. There is good and bad in all towns including GC, you guys overcame adversity and your coach did a great job having boundaries and setting examples. Good Luck in 2017 see in in game 1 of next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The comment about how nice the GC parents are was written by a GC parent. Its obvious...please...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset program was NOTHING before Calabria got there. Not even competitive ever, forever. He changed that. Take your sour grapes elsewhere. Congrats on a great season. I mean that. A really good season. You lost a couple of games to better teams and beat some really good teams along the way. Reflect and enjoy the memories your kids created for you and be a little more humble going forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give it a rest. If your team ever made it to the playoffs, you would know that it is tradition that EVERY team sets up a tent and parents volunteer to bring trays of food, desserts, drinks, etc. No one is drinking excessively. The GC tent was set up diagonally from SWR, two rows from CSH, 10 cars away from Ward Melville and a stone's throw from Babylon & Syosset. If you are a Manhasset dad, congrats, you win most hypocritical post of the year.

You are such a tool. The person was complimenting their behavior not knocking it. Loser, I mean sore loser from Manhasset FYI no mention of red cups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Syosset Lacrosse fans. If you don't win its got to be the coaches fault.
John Calabria and his coaches do a great job, but they don't have sticks and don't play the game.
Imagine what the disgruntled Syosset parents would have ranted if they were undefeated Patriot fans beaten by the Giants in the super bowl
The community should be proud since Calabria took over the program and if they don't remember what the program was like before he started became the head coach
Praise sports for the experiences and opportunity they provide the students, and the hard work the coaching staff puts in to help them achieve their goals
Stop being so critical of the coaches at Syosset, or the excellent , hard working, coaches elsewhere for that matter, because the players lost a game

Well said, but because of the bull crap in the town of Syosset they might lose Calabria. The program will go to crap if he is gone!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calabria is not a good coach he wins when he has more talent period. He is an nut on sidelines. I think he got flagged for being too far on the field in Massapequa game. Not only does he belittle his own players he scream at opposing players which is totally unacceptable.
He is a tool- who uses his power in unacceptable ways. He should not be coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank goodness these posts are all written mostly by unathletic parents who never ever played a sport at the level that the kids at Syosset, Manhasset,Garden City, CSH, SWR, Ward Melville,Massapequa,Chaminade and St Anthony's have.especially the schools that take on all comers from around the country.I might be missing a few good ones,my apologies. If these parents knew anything about competitition they would know that all of the young men who are representing these schools have worked really hard at their sport and are winners,that all of the maligned coaching staffs have been winners and will be winners again.. the only real losers are the parents who can't see the beauty of the game..just the results.. I would like to know of the the group of parents bad mouthing Coaching staffs and head coaches at these schools..How many Varsity wins,How many county titles,how many state titles do you have on YOUR belt? and how many young men have you helped to get into college besides your own? These guys you are bad mouthing are teachers and coaches and Dads and sons and uncles..if you really want to badmouth them..at least put your name on it.. that's fair,,then people can look at you and your son and judge how you've done..actually that would fun...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calabria is not a good coach he wins when he has more talent period. He is an nut on sidelines. I think he got flagged for being too far on the field in Massapequa game. Not only does he belittle his own players he scream at opposing players which is totally unacceptable.
He is a tool- who uses his power in unacceptable ways. He should not be coaching.

Are you from Syo ? If so don't hide behind anonymity and if not mind your business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lighten up. Little tailgate never hurt anyone. GC parents are the last ones you have to worry about behaving poorly! And uber!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you from Syo ? If so don't hide behind anonymity and if not mind your business.

Says the guy posting anonymously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you should go on the Chaminade thread and read some of the stuff that is posted there between non-public school parents before you cast stones over here (biblical reference intended). Or maybe you are from one of those sleep away, D-Bag private schools, then please go away altogether (with your hold-backs, reclassifications and $50k a year in HS tuition to save $20k a year in college tuition). Although I disagree with about 95% of the non-lacrosse, despicable posts on this particular thread, it seems to be confined to the same 3 or 4 towns in Nassau County for some reason. Suffolk is not perfect either by any means but the Suffolk posts seemed to be more directed to the actual outcome of a game because of play on the field and not about "peripheral issues". But at least when it comes to the publics, many of the posters are passionate (although at times misguided) because their son or daughter plays at their alma mater - and in the community which they grew up themselves. What's' the excuse on the Private side of the house? BTW, many of the posts are from teenagers and not parents - in case you needed to actually be told that.
Wow, you guys in the public conferences really, and I mean Really, need to get a grip.

So when you have a minute go take a look at Ivy league and Patriot lax rosters and notice the disparity between private and public school kids and then get back to me and tell me its all about saving 20k in tuition. So as usual someone shoots off at the mouth with absolutely no clue of what he/she is talking about. Oh and calling kids Dbags is a nice touch as well, nice job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keepin' it classy you adult D-bag.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"players lost the game" Said like true a-hole Coach... Ugh, this is the very attitude that people hate in a Coach. A good Coach praises his players when he wins, He takes responsibility when they lose... It's called leadership. WOW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"players lost the game" Said like true a-hole Coach... Ugh, this is the very attitude that people hate in a Coach. A good Coach praises his players when he wins, He takes responsibility when they lose... It's called leadership. WOW.

Unless you're Dom Starsia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not bashing or defending just saying if you are negative speak up , be heard ! Don't sit at the parent meetings like a church mouse but instead get on here and spew poison. If you are a Syo parent whats's up otherwise stay in your own town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not bashing or defending just saying if you are negative speak up , be heard ! Don't sit at the parent meetings like a church mouse but instead get on here and spew poison. If you are a Syo parent whats's up otherwise stay in your own town.

there is a lot that goes into being a good coach and a good man that is not always visible by what you see on the sidelines of games. I know all about JC, warts and all and I will say that any school, team and community would be very lucky to have a coach that puts in the time and cares about his players as much as he does. whether it is his guidance in the recruiting process, the time he puts into the team in the summer, fall and winter or more importantly when a player needs help in any off field problems he has been 100% behind his players 100% of the time -

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Man o man. It seems you are either #1 or total garbage and nothing in between.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your post is a perfect example of the haughtiness and arrogance which leads to why we lowly Publics" think you are D-Bags (the parents - it wasn't aimed at kids although some of the kids may be too, but I wouldn't know that personally). Stop with the histrionics about what kids are being called - relax. You understood the reference was not at the kids themselves so don't get your Vineyard Vines boxers all in a twist. And plenty of public school kids go Ivy - you just want to convince yourself all that money you spent was worth it. Go back to MD and cheer for your 16 yr old freshman losing to 14 year olds from LI.

So when you have a minute go take a look at Ivy league and Patriot lax rosters and notice the disparity between private and public school kids and then get back to me and tell me its all about saving 20k in tuition. So as usual someone shoots off at the mouth with absolutely no clue of what he/she is talking about. Oh and calling kids Dbags is a nice touch as well, nice job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because the parents in those two towns are Type A psychotics and think they own the game.

Hey GC parent if you got beef with Set keep it there why involve Syo. Good luck to WM SWR and CSH. There is good and bad in all towns including GC, you guys overcame adversity and your coach did a great job having boundaries and setting examples. Good Luck in 2017 see in in game 1 of next year. [/quote]
How do you know a GC parent wrote this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The comment about how nice the GC parents are was written by a GC parent. Its obvious...please...

Why, because your a jerkoff who cant understand that in the end it's only a game, or are so tarnished and negative that you simply can't get it. Your kids must be so happy living under your roof of negativity and anger, see someone about it and save them please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, what's the outlook for Manhasset and Syosset next year? I know Manhasset has their two best attack from this year coming back and only a couple of losses at middie. Defense I think loses two Senior starters but all else is in tact. Can they make a big run next year? Braves bringing back a lot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Your post is a perfect example of the haughtiness and arrogance which leads to why we lowly Publics" think you are D-Bags (the parents - it wasn't aimed at kids although some of the kids may be too, but I wouldn't know that personally). Stop with the histrionics about what kids are being called - relax. You understood the reference was not at the kids themselves so don't get your Vineyard Vines boxers all in a twist. And plenty of public school kids go Ivy - you just want to convince yourself all that money you spent was worth it. Go back to MD and cheer for your 16 yr old freshman losing to 14 year olds from LI.

Stating "Dbag" private schools pretty much sums up your feelings about the kids that go there and the parents that send them there, so dont get your camo shorts and your wife beater in a twist, you know what you said and why you said it. Yes there are many public schools kids that end up at the Ivies and good for them, the point was if you actually took the time to look at the Ivy league rosters you would see that the percentage of kids from private or prep school is quite high. So the point is, if your limited brain can grasp it, is that if going to a private or a prep affords your son the opportunity to attend a school of that caliber, it is worth every penny. As far as 16 year olds vs 14 year olds if that helps you feel better about your overpriced, toxic, political club team good for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess Vince Lombardi was a bad coach also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, what's the outlook for Manhasset and Syosset next year? I know Manhasset has their two best attack from this year coming back and only a couple of losses at middie. Defense I think loses two Senior starters but all else is in tact. Can they make a big run next year? Braves bringing back a lot?

Sets run will be determined by how well they run "the system". Which was a bit easier to crack than the secret formula for Coca Cola, When Horses>coaching=Good run, when "horses= or<coaching=early exit. When they win coaches take credit and talk up then"system", when they lose blame kids and club lax, unless of course the kids played for 32 and same coaches all summer as well, then blame early recruiting and the committed kids.

Page 61 of 77 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard