BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 42 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 41 42
Re: Girls 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Waiting for the excuse from YJ why the lost 7-2 to M&D this morning. [/quote

DELETED

Truth is that the team is not as deep as they pretend to be. Plenty of other girls out there that are just as good. The team is carried by a couple of girls.
(he roster has 30 me first families. Can't believe they are hidinng behind 1 girl missing. Nobody could step up? How was young coach overmatched again?

Roster still has many f&f or favors, whatever you want to call it. Girls that don't belong on the team, but have parents with power in lax world. Pretty obvious who these girls are. Unfortunately some good players have gotten fed up that over the years and left.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Player identification not permitted
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Waiting for the excuse from YJ why the lost 7-2 to M&D this morning. [/quote

DELETED

Truth is that the team is not as deep as they pretend to be. Plenty of other girls out there that are just as good. The team is carried by a couple of girls.
(he roster has 30 me first families. Can't believe they are hidinng behind 1 girl missing. Nobody could step up? How was young coach overmatched again?

Roster still has many f&f or favors, whatever you want to call it. Girls that don't belong on the team, but have parents with power in lax world. Pretty obvious who these girls are. Unfortunately some good players have gotten fed up that over the years and left.

In close games and especially in losses none of those kids play anyway - I'm sure the bench didn't get used in todays loss

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad parent here but will say I'm sure the LI are at a bit of a disadvantage early in summer with no spring season. The MD girls have been practicing together since February and played up to 11 games this spring if they made finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

In close games and especially in losses none of those kids play anyway - I'm sure the bench didn't get used in todays loss

First game of first tournament and the pecking order has been established.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DELETED

First game of first tournament and the pecking order has been established.

How's that working out if your daughter is one of the bottom 20? Losing and playing sparingly. Where do I sign up? That group is in an arms race to see who verbal's the quickest. Cant be many happy parents with playing time and game results

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who made it to the finals this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who made it to the finals this weekend?

2020 playoffs rained out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saw DELETED guess you could say they really are friends..

You are an [lacrosse]. Knock it off

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players, moron
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DUE TO RAIN THE TOURNAMENT WAS CANCELED. BUT HEROS 20 GREEN WAS WINNING 4-3 WITH ABOUT 10 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE LIGHTNING STRUCK AND THEN A HUGE RAIN STORM. HEROS AND M n D FINISHED WITH 0 LOSSES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting for the excuse from YJ why the lost 7-2 to M&D this morning.

Ouch! Anyone know how Jones did in their bracket?

Won their bracket and about to start playoffs when they were cancelled due to heavy rain.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waiting for the excuse from YJ why the lost 7-2 to M&D this morning.

Ouch! Anyone know how Jones did in their bracket?

Won their bracket and about to start playoffs when they were cancelled due to heavy rain.

They won the "B" bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, let's move on. Let's talk about some other 2020's that are doing big things on LI. How are the girls looking from TG and YJ?

What LI teams are playing each other this summer, and which match ups is everyone excited for?

there are no good match ups, the LI clubs spend the entire summer avoiding each other ` TG can no longer compete and YJ has everything to lose and nothing to gain by playng other LI teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, let's move on. Let's talk about some other 2020's that are doing big things on LI. How are the girls looking from TG and YJ?

What LI teams are playing each other this summer, and which match ups is everyone excited for?

there are no good match ups, the LI clubs spend the entire summer avoiding each other ` TG can no longer compete and YJ has everything to lose and nothing to gain by playng other LI teams

Agree it can only hurt YJ's to lose to TG so they would rather go to MD and other tournaments and get 1 competitive game and 4 blowouts. Probably only 25% of games are competitive all summer. On some rides home when we are stuck in traffic we just shake our heads until next weekend and then we do it again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DUE TO RAIN THE TOURNAMENT WAS CANCELED. BUT HEROS 20 GREEN WAS WINNING 4-3 WITH ABOUT 10 MINUTES LEFT BEFORE LIGHTNING STRUCK AND THEN A HUGE RAIN STORM. HEROS AND M n D FINISHED WITH 0 LOSSES
just curious if the previously mentioned transfer TG stud(earlier referenced as Curcios "best player") made it to the Heroes game after the loss in the Island Championship game. The 4-3 score was close, curious to see if their team was whole with her there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just curious if the previously mentioned transfer TG stud(earlier referenced as Curcios "best player") made it to the Heroes game after the loss in the Island Championship game. The 4-3 score was close, curious to see if their team was whole with her there

Why would you think that somebody would get in a car a drive to Maryland at 2:00 for a game when it takes four hours to get there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that the headline is YJ could only score 5 goals combined in two games vs M&D and Heroes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that the headline is YJ could only score 5 goals combined in two games vs M&D and Heroes

I think the headline is that YJ came down and challenged the best MD has to offer while Elevate went to the B tournament up the road in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the headline is that YJ came down and challenged the best MD has to offer while Elevate went to the B tournament up the road in MD.

Head line is when you need to start comparing your team to elevate you have issues!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree it can only hurt YJ's to lose to TG so they would rather go to MD and other tournaments and get 1 competitive game and 4 blowouts. Probably only 25% of games are competitive all summer. On some rides home when we are stuck in traffic we just shake our heads until next weekend and then we do it again!

At least you recognize and admit it - that's the first step to a cure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Headline is kids parents are getting tired of their kids being buried on the bench and everyone is pointing fingers at each other. Its a bad sideline in a year when all of them expect their kids to give verbal commits. Worst parents in sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Playing time seemed very fair and even. That might be the problem in more competitive games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It shouldn't have mattered if one player was there or not. This team has been claiming for YEARS that they are the best team in the universe (WELL before the newest addition went over). Her being there or not should not have made any difference on the outcome, according to all the YJ parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, that tournament was not even a B tournament - looking at the teams listed - the PAL teams can beat them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid gave up playing time to weaker kids in our loss to M&D. If the kids on the bottom of the roster are just there because they cut CR's grass and wash her car and pay for personal training and because they had 4 siblings in the program than that is BS. If we played our best girls we win everytime. I don't care if I hurt some feelings. My kid should be on the field because she is 1 of the best and we are paying all the money to get recruited, that's it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so what happened during the Heros game. your daughter still gave up precious playing time to the weaker players. what a great team player she is

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid gave up playing time to weaker kids in our loss to M&D. If the kids on the bottom of the roster are just there because they cut CR's grass and wash her car and pay for personal training and because they had 4 siblings in the program than that is BS. If we played our best girls we win everytime. I don't care if I hurt some feelings. My kid should be on the field because she is 1 of the best and we are paying all the money to get recruited, that's it.

100%! This is why so many have left. Getting bumped for personal favors. I wasn't traveling all that way every weekend to watch the favors play over my kid bc I won't kiss butt or don't have the right connections! In the end the few who end up getting college $ will never come close to making back what they spent on YJ over the years anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hello anybody home??? of course you don't get back what you put in. this goes for all the clubs... the smarter move is invest in a college 529 plan or have your child get an academic scholarship.. but then again if everyone did that we would not be able to comment on these entertaining blogs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you still yell over to the coaches to sub when you think your daughter should be back in the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lot of crying from you guys, you need a tissue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could give 2 SH*TS about logo wear, bumper stickers, essays and luau's. We chose YJ's for exposure and to get recruited. We play HS with friends. Club ball is a business to us and its to help with getting into college its not a play date. Play the best kids and play them a lot. These big rosters are nothing more than a money grab because the #1 player isn't in the same universe as the #25

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hello anybody home??? of course you don't get back what you put in. this goes for all the clubs... the smarter move is invest in a college 529 plan or have your child get an academic scholarship.. but then again if everyone did that we would not be able to comment on these entertaining blogs.

Obviously 529 is the way to go! Sadly I don't think many people want to face that fact. And even more sadly many of these people barely have the means to shell out this kind of money. It is baffling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to join a real TEAM jump on Southwest out of Macarthur to BWI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year YJ 2020 Blue was 3-0 vs M&D last year and 2-1 vs Heroes. The YJ ship is not sinking, all 3 are great teams who play very close games with each other. funny though that YJ Blue had to play M&D and Heroes but neither of them played each other in the pool play. YJ Blue had a much harder pool schedule than M&D and Heroes. it was set up so one of them would have been in the finals since they were taking 2 teams from that bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
last year YJ 2020 Blue was 3-0 vs M&D last year and 2-1 vs Heroes. The YJ ship is not sinking, all 3 are great teams who play very close games with each other. funny though that YJ Blue had to play M&D and Heroes but neither of them played each other in the pool play. YJ Blue had a much harder pool schedule than M&D and Heroes. it was set up so one of them would have been in the finals since they were taking 2 teams from that bracket

Wow who would have thought the excuses would be flowing this early in the summer. Missing players, bad coaching, bad substitution patterns, bad draw, bad weather wah wah wah

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
seriously???I don't buy this one bit, you lost by a blow out, if your daughter was half the superstar you say she is there would be opportunities to sub in the "landscaper" girls you mock in your post. even against M & D. It's one day into the fall season, no need for excuses. get real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not an excuse tool, just a fact. i said they beat them last year, and had a harder draw this year, no complaining, i would rather this way than the PAL tournaments your team plays in. to be considered the best, you want to play the best and see who comes out on top. if you think you kid is so good, have her try out and see where she is placed. YJ has 4 teams so i am sure there will be a place for her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously 529 is the way to go! Sadly I don't think many people want to face that fact. And even more sadly many of these people barely have the means to shell out this kind of money. It is baffling.

Don't listen to this guy. CR guarantees you a full college scholarship and a bumper sticker oh and reminder, your next payment is due. Signed CR's accountant

PS we will be passing the tip jar around for our summer coaches because I refuse to pay the college kids what they deserve

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotta love those parents from the east end, they're precious aren't they

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could give 2 SH*TS about logo wear, bumper stickers, essays and luau's. We chose YJ's for exposure and to get recruited. We play HS with friends. Club ball is a business to us and its to help with getting into college its not a play date. Play the best kids and play them a lot. These big rosters are nothing more than a money grab because the #1 player isn't in the same universe as the #25

Totally agree. The top teams should have smaller rosters. The bottom girls just aren't in the same league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DW

Page 28 of 42 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard