06/04/16 09:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Syosset crowd calling out the WM players' names and chanting crap about them. Glad to see them get shut up. WM clearly out played Syosset and controlled the game.

Let's watch the Syosset implosion. Come on Syosset parents.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168419
06/04/16 09:44 PM
06/04/16 09:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Awesome win today WM!!! Syosset's chants at DELETED were absolutely disgusting and proves Syosset has NO class....I guess MR. LAX was right!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; 06/04/16 10:09 PM. Reason: Player identification
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168422
06/04/16 09:52 PM
06/04/16 09:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Syosset crowd calling out the WM players' names and chanting crap about them. Glad to see them get shut up. WM clearly out played Syosset and controlled the game.

Are you sure they were from Syosset or from a team in Suffolk that were sour losers.

100 % they were from Syosset. I guess you weren't at the game.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168423
06/04/16 09:53 PM
06/04/16 09:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their chants weren't only at DELETED but yeah.

Last edited by CJ Orlando; 06/05/16 09:15 AM. Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #168424
06/04/16 10:00 PM
06/04/16 10:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents calling for Calabria to step down yet ?

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168428
06/04/16 10:18 PM
06/04/16 10:18 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents calling for Calabria to step down yet ?

The blonde-headed coaching crew didn't have much of a game plan for the WM defense. I'd say WM was more prepared than Syosset.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168434
06/04/16 10:44 PM
06/04/16 10:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard the Manhasset parents were so over the top this year with yelling at the refs (Manhasset never committs any infractions evidently) and even with parents on other teams and sometimes between Manhasset parents. What a pressure cooker. My guess is that they were expecting a state championship starting the minute last season ended because of an overrated attack that can only produce against wallflower opponents. And now they can't seem to process what everybody else had already known. I would have loved to have been at Hofstra just to see the meltdown of the Manhasset parent faces during the last 10 minutes. Delicious.

not very nice or fair of you to be so seemingly jealous of a team with a very grand winning tradition.

Not from that town but i know many of the players and parents. they are very supportive of the game and are just frustrated. that team is loaded with top level D1 talent. clearly the formula is missing an ingredient or the chef needs remediation; but dont attack players or parents or town. There is no need for that

D1 "recruits" that can't get it done in high school. Hmmm...maybe not as "D1" talented as they need to be. Sorry, not buying it. When you look at the list of failures to produce in big spots against better competition, those supposed D1 kids consistently failed to show up. Nothing wrong with the system or coach, the kids just didn't put the big numbers up against the better teams when Cherry needed them to. If they couldn't do it against GC, will be interesting to see if they can do it against Duke, Virginia et. al.

In all honesty if your going to blame the kids, Can you explain what this "system" is?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168437
06/04/16 11:01 PM
06/04/16 11:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great game WM!

Very happy fans sat in opposite stands, but across the field we could hear why syosset deserves their reputation.

Some of your crowd is bad news

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #168441
06/04/16 11:50 PM
06/04/16 11:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4-1 at half sounds like Syo was never in the game.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168442
06/05/16 02:28 AM
06/05/16 02:28 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo parent here, it is very tough losing to team you are better then, when you know deep down you can beat 9 times out of 10. Tonight was not one of the nights. Tonight WM was the better team at pretty much every aspect of the game. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way - good luck patriots

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168457
06/05/16 08:56 AM
06/05/16 08:56 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Syo parent here, it is very tough losing to team you are better then, when you know deep down you can beat 9 times out of 10. Tonight was not one of the nights. Tonight WM was the better team at pretty much every aspect of the game. I will be rooting for them the rest of the way - good luck patriots

You got beat in just about every aspect of the game, but Syo was a better team? What empirical evidence do you have to support that you would beat them 9 out of 10 times? I say the reverse is true. Other than their all world attackman, no one was winning their individual matchups against that defense. Let's talk coaching for a minute. Not one time did I see a player covered by a short stick, set a pick to try and change the matchup and get your best attackman and best midfielder off a long pole. Overall, except on faceoffs, they also did a better job on ground balls. And once WM went into the zone with that goaltender, Syo was not winning that game. Period.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168458
06/05/16 09:11 AM
06/05/16 09:11 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]The Syosset crowd calling out the WM players' names and chanting crap about them. Glad to see them get shut up. WM clearly out played Syosset and controlled the game.

Read the article.DELETED I had no rooting interest, but now I'm glad WM won. I hope it was Syosset students and not the parents. By the way, where were the Syosset school supervisors letting this nonsense occur?

Are you stupid???? I deleted the above and you go and say it again. I just can not believe the dropper full of intelligence in high school parents. Your kids are doomed!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; 06/05/16 09:41 AM. Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168459
06/05/16 09:25 AM
06/05/16 09:25 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]The Syosset crowd calling out the WM players' names and chanting crap about them. Glad to see them get shut up. WM clearly out played Syosset and controlled the game.

Read the article.DELETED I had no rooting interest, but now I'm glad WM won. I hope it was Syosset students and not the parents. By the way, where were the Syosset school supervisors letting this nonsense occur?

Are you stupid???? I deleted the above and you go and say it again. I just can not believe the dropper full of intelligence in high school parents. Your kids are doomed!

The article identifies the position. It's the headline. You can't identify positions???? Nothing bad was said and no name was used. I think you are a little over sensitive here. Look at some context. All world attackman can be said above, but no other positions??

Last edited by CJ Orlando; 06/05/16 09:40 AM. Reason: DO NOT IDENTIFY PLAYERS
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168460
06/05/16 09:35 AM
06/05/16 09:35 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. You know deep down you can win?? Obviously not the better team and clearly not the better fans. Should be embarrassed.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #168462
06/05/16 09:40 AM
06/05/16 09:40 AM
NY
T
TommyM Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
TommyM  Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
T

NY

The article identifies the position. It's the headline. You can't identify positions???? Nothing bad was said and no name was used. I think you are a little over sensitive here. Look at some context. All world attackman can be said above, but no other positions??

Listen, I don't give a flip what was said somewhere else. I care about what is said here. In this case identifying the position, identified the player.

If I leave you imbeciles alone to talk about kids it just keeps getting worse and if you don't like the policies here at BOTC, feel free to go somewhere else and [lacrosse] about each other and your kids. I only wish all of you could see the garbage that you spew like I do. Maybe then you would understand why I am "sensitive"!!!!!

I trust that I have made myself clear, no?

Page 158 of 205 1 2 156 157 158 159 160 204 205