BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,504
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 76 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The time that the DUKES becomes a legitimate club is when their dual players quit their original club and play with the DUKES full time. Cannot be considered legitimate if its a pick up team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
WHY ARE THE BOYS WITH EXPRESS? Because it is one of the best programs in the country. Because it has developed some of the best players in high school, college and the pro game. Because it has excellent coaches. Because it exposes its players to the best competition (training, tournaments and showcases). Just for starters

Also, a lot of parents from towns that aren't traditional lacrosse powers expect that MC will give them a leg up on getting into the Catholics, where they expect that Little Johnny will get a better look from D1 coaches than he will playing for a school that goes 2-6 in Division C.

And about 50% of people will come down on either side of that discussion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes are a joke. They grab players from all over no coaching, fancy uniforms, not good. Can not play close with any top,2022 teams.

you're a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The time that the DUKES becomes a legitimate club is when their dual players quit their original club and play with the DUKES full time. Cannot be considered legitimate if its a pick up team.

ITS NOT A PICK UP TEAM! Seems like y our son might be on Express, Igloo, Smash and is maybe not getting enough playing time so you are mad about that? Like I said before, practice, practice, practice........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ITS NOT A PICK UP TEAM! Seems like y our son might be on Express, Igloo, Smash and is maybe not getting enough playing time so you are mad about that? Like I said before, practice, practice, practice........

Then what do you call it when they grab kids from other clubs to come play in a tournament for them? Is there a full time roster that practices throughout the spring/summer and that same roster plays in tournaments together? If not, then IT IS A PICKUP TEAM!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a pickup team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is closer to mens league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must be fun being such a miserable person-a real troll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between PAL, travel practices and tournament games, you think your kid needs to play on a pick-up team?
You need help. So does your marriage, if your not divorced already
you think you are Giving him the edge? What about your other children? do they matter to you?
By 15 he'll be done with lacrosse. we'll call him Fried or Burnt or Crispy and he'll hate you more than he does now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you call Dukes a team when most of the kids have never met each other? Embarrassment, should not be allowed to play in these.

100% pickup and a joke to youth sports.

Next subject.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you call Dukes a team when most of the kids have never met each other? Embarrassment, should not be allowed to play in these.

Next subject.

Why do you people care so much about other people's lives and business??I really want to know. If you're not affected by this why do you care? if you are so affected by it must mean that you are definitely a parent of one of those teams mentioned earlier who is just plain only angry. Otherwise you wouldn't fee the urge to bash another team- pickup or not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im amazed at how empty your life is if it revolves around 12yr old lacrosse, 24/7 and almost 365.

Next subject.

Why do you people care so much about other people's lives and business??I really want to know. If you're not affected by this why do you care? if you are so affected by it must mean that you are definitely a parent of one of those teams mentioned earlier who is just plain only angry. Otherwise you wouldn't fee the urge to bash another team- pickup or not

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im amazed at how empty your life is if it revolves around 12yr old lacrosse, 24/7 and almost 365.

You couldn't be further from the truth. My life is full of plenty of other wonderful things. I am amazed at how bored you are and how mean you are that all you can do is come on here and cut other people down. Worry about your own life and your own kid and move on

Next subject.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes playing in Maryland in 2 weeks. In the B division. They're real killers, huh? Hiding out in B while United plays in A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes playing in Maryland in 2 weeks. In the B division. They're real killers, huh? Hiding out in B while United plays in A.

That's all great. But doesn't change fact that express decided not to play championship game last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or the fact that Dukes beat outlaws in a way that igloo, smash, United and express couldn't

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes daddy bragging about beating Outlaws? You've sunk to a new low.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is dukes south not dukes national nice try

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes daddy bragging about beating Outlaws? You've sunk to a new low.

Please define what a Duke's daddy is. Do you refer to the "regular" dukes daddy, or the "invited" dukes daddy?

I respect what the Dukes program is trying to do, grow the game. At least I'll take them at face value. But unless and until Dukes produces a "local philly area team" that can compete with the rest of the predominant club teams on the east coast, stop chirping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Completely untrue. Dukes were approached after the outlaw game. They were done for the day. While express still had another game. Still refused to play with a 2 and a half hour rest. While express would've played back to back. Not an express parent, don't like them but express was better. Dukes could never beat smash or igloo because most of their team was smash and igloo.

I was there as a spectator and had NO rooting interest. The math is simple, Express beat Outlaws 8-4 and Dukes beat Outlaws 12-5. Although it was close at half time The Dukes were able pour it on and demolish the Outlaws in the second half. I would say the Dukes Vs Express would be entertaining but I think Dukes just had too much fire power and a much better goalie!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe this topic is still being argued about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously. If they are such a good team they should come to a LI tournament and play the teams who's guys they are trying to take. There is no way we lose to a bunch of pickup players and a group of coaches that couldn't coach a PAL team. Despite what you may be hearing about not playing on Monday when it was supposed to rain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop w the Dukes just went back and looked and they were annihilated this spring by a top 2023 team Express would handle Dukes by 8+

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want to see how igloo and 88+3 head coaches would feel when one of their Dukies gets hurt playing meaningless tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop w the Dukes just went back and looked and they were annihilated this spring by a top 2023 team Express would handle Dukes by 8+

They reloaded with a lot more talent and you have no idea what you are talking about. I was there watching another team and they are legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My assessment of each LI Team;

Express, best Middies very good Goalie and not much else
United, Best Goalie Rest of the team is inconsistent
Igloo, Couple of very good players that they lean on, rest inconsistent and small
Smash, good middies and defense - a lot of smaller players

All teams are very well coached.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They reloaded with a lot more talent and you have no idea what you are talking about. I was there watching another team and they are legit.

Watched them get blown out in championship by a 2023 team in shamrock shootout Double digit loss. Sure they have improved but relax. It's not even a real team grab kids from 4/5 different states it is actually embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched them get blown out in championship by a 2023 team in shamrock shootout Double digit loss. Sure they have improved but relax. It's not even a real team grab kids from 4/5 different states it is actually embarrassing

Then wonder why express wouldn't play them on Monday??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Al right all ready enough with dukes crap, top 4 long island teams will meet up this weekend should be some great games .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo, Couple of very good players that they lean on, rest inconsistent and small

Wow, way to demean a majority of the players on each of these teams. They are 12 years old. Get a grip. And a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you Ty Xanders for your opinion .
Wow, way to demean a majority of the players on each of these teams. They are 12 years old. Get a grip. And a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mr . Know it all didn't touch on maybe the most important . Faceoffs. Control the ball and you should win games. Guess u didn't learn that at baseball practice back in the 80's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually think all 4 teams have outstanding middies. And difference that slightly separates the teams is production from the attack.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys are both tools. Seriously, I have analyzed all teams in depth and watched each position and each line, I actually keep the stats for each player and then I dropped them into a proprietary algorithm and came to the conclusion you two are the sickest tools ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I actually think all 4 teams have outstanding middies. And difference that slightly separates the teams is production from the attack.

ok so where do Outlaw players fall in your analysis?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK i'll bite. Outlaws attack very good. Small Middies that are average. Defense is Above average but small. And Goalie is very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD parent here--looking forward to coming up for NLF Super Series at Sachem East next weekend. 2 questions: what is best place to get a bagel near the field and where is the best bar?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK i'll bite. Outlaws attack very good. Small Middies that are average. Defense is Above average but small. And Goalie is very good.

Oh Swami how do you know so much about 12 year old lacrosse. Pretty scary that you analyze kids that much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MD parent here--looking forward to coming up for NLF Super Series at Sachem East next weekend. 2 questions: what is best place to get a bagel near the field and where is the best bar?

Pathmark for the bagel!!

Applebee's for bar!!

No Green Turtle, but give it a try!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wth, Applebee's??!!

Page 52 of 76 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 75 76