BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 75 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 74 75
Re: 2016 Women's College Lacrosse Season
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Syracuse was outclassed and played a dirty game ! That starts w the coaches. I also have to say the way Cathy Reese acted at the end and reading her lips after they scored the late goal was classless!! Also remember a few weeks ago people bragging how Cathy pulls players out when games are "won". Whittle took 5 shots in last 2 minutes up 10. Terrible behavior by both coaches

I watched and I agree, Syracuse did not lose with class, definitely some very hard fouls towards the end.. But I'm sure the late scoring was a response to that.. As far as what Reece was caught saying.. She had her hand up toward her mouth to cover it and was said to an assistant.. Come on what is she supposed to be a saint...

What exactly was said by reese?

When the game was out of reach, but Syracuse was fouling hard, an Md player ( whittle?) scored, and the camera caught her dropping an F-bomb, it appeared to me to be a "f-him", (Gait)

I wanted Syracuse to win.. I'll always root for a NY team over Md. But at the end cuse got what they deserved... Embarrassed

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syracuse was outclassed and played a dirty game ! That starts w the coaches. I also have to say the way Cathy Reese acted at the end and reading her lips after they scored the late goal was classless!! Also remember a few weeks ago people bragging how Cathy pulls players out when games are "won". Whittle took 5 shots in last 2 minutes up 10. Terrible behavior by both coaches

I watched and I agree, Syracuse did not lose with class, definitely some very hard fouls towards the end.. But I'm sure the late scoring was a response to that.. As far as what Reece was caught saying.. She had her hand up toward her mouth to cover it and was said to an assistant.. Come on what is she supposed to be a saint...

What exactly was said by reese?

Agree the late goal was probably in response to the hard fouls at the end. But someone has to step up and be a class act. No one did here. Sad to see.

MD certainly could have emptied the bench, by not doing so she made it clear that she wanted to embarrass Cuse and unfortunately they responded by getting very physical. It would seem they both got what they deserved. MD did the same thing to northwestern in a blowout game early in the season, with all her success not sure why the chip on the shoulder?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will I be able to buy tickets for the women's division 1 championship at the gate or it will be sold out? Considering taking the trip down but don't want to purchase online tonight because we aren't sure yet. Want to sleep on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#7 on Syracuse, who picked up the third yellow in that late game stretch, went off the field laughing. I hope that she's a senior and her career is over. Classless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs in championship pro MD already and it is only 10 minutes into it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#7 on Syracuse, who picked up the third yellow in that late game stretch, went off the field laughing. I hope that she's a senior and her career is over. Classless.

MD players were laughing too, especially Whittle, she looked like she never scored a goal before the way she acted at the end of the game, I found her act just as embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The refs in championship pro MD already and it is only 10 minutes into it.

Don't see that but the male announcer is clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD players were laughing too, especially Whittle, she looked like she never scored a goal before the way she acted at the end of the game, I found her act just as embarrassing

Not too many people sad to see Maryland get spanked. Great showing for North Carolina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think your right on UNC spanking MD. Also TC was exposed in this game. She is a great player but when ask to play D was very average..surprised. But at the end UNC owned the draw.

UNC a very humble team with great players..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The MD players were laughing because they had never seen a team resort to just hacking and cross-checking at the rate Syracuse was. It was a " can you believe this [lacrosse]....", and then a " yup, take another"......

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to North Carolina and Middlebury with their championship seasons!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the call is made prior to the player initiating the shot then yes, that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot.

Well you actually can. See here is the thing that people don't seem to understand. It is on the SHOOTER not to take the shot if there is someone in the way. It doesn't matter whether shooting space is called or not. So whether the whistle is blown first or not has nothing to do with whether it was a dangerous shot.

Again your reading comprehension is making it difficult . It was in response to a player shooting the ball after shooting space is called and if that should be an automatic dangerous shot penalty , which it should not. [/quote]

Maybe you can't write what you mean? Your quote: "that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." --- your statement here is not correct, sorry. You absolutely can call a dangerous shot in that instance. So you want to take another shot at me or do you want to actually learn something? [/quote]

Again you prove to have a reading comprehension issue, yes you can call a dangerous shot but its not an automatic call. What you seem to fail to understand is this is in regard to whether a dangerous shot is an automatic call when a ref has called shooting space and a shot gets taken. Try to keep up .Thanks for telling us what "people" don't understand when in fact you are clueless.[/quote]

Nope ... you just apparently can't write what you mean. your quote again "that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." To interpret your own words for you, when you say "there are times when a call is made too late for the shot to be stopped" you are saying there are times when shooting space is called late and the shot is taken anyway. Then you go on to say ... "in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." Which is incorrect. So clueless one you are.

Now on to the subject of whether it should be a held flag. You obviously are not grasping the issue. You do not want to incentivize a shot in that situation. It is very difficult apparently for you to grasp that in women's lacrosse, the responsibility is on the shooter not to shoot when there is someone in the way. Therefore, a goal scored when someone is in the way is not a goal, ok? Go back to your men's game. It's a different game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by The Hop
Originally Posted by baldbear
Very sad women's lacrosse getting very little playoff play anywhere in the media

You can't justify putting it on television when no one watches. If you watched the games online, you saw that very few of these games had a lot of fans there. The Stanford- James Madison game had about 50 people watching in that gigantic stadium. I enjoy watching the girls game more than the boys but I'm the minority. Only the final four draws fans and that's a shame.

Same thing with Syracuse. Playing a game in the Carrier Dome, even with 200 fans, is an empty feeling. I've seen regular season games with less than 50 people at The Dome. It's like playing in a cave.

We are all passionate about the sport but it is a niche sport. ESPN3 or ESPNU will stream the games but even the production values, and announcers, are fourth rate. For 99.9% of the student-athletes this is game they finish after graduating. Use the sport as a tool to get your student into the best academic situation; it's certainly not a career.
I am one of the rare adults that actually had the pleasure to play lacrosse when I was younger, and I remember being thrilled to see 50 people in the stands to watch us play. That being said, I blame the parents at the younger levels for the slow growth of woman's lax. They are the most obnoxious, selfish fans in any sport. Don't dare not agree with them because they will shame you by calling you a pedophile, or a loser for watching a girls game when they don't have a daughter involved. Not exactly the most welcoming atmosphere. Either that or they're loudly bragging about there kid or screaming like an idiot for them to " go to goal" every time there kid gets a touch. Unbearable! So please don't come on here upset no one goes to games, make it a better place. That and the rules need to be fixed and the refs need to be better.

Actually women's lacrosse is the fastest growing sport in the US for the past several years as verified by the NCAA.
As for the culture it is quite good with exemptions of course as is with any sport. Women's lacrosse attendance at the final four is great and playoff games and top regular season games are all well attended. HS games here on LI have good attendance numbers as well for the better programs.
If you played lacrosse and enjoy the game then by all means you should attend.
Don't pay attention to the loud mouths just as if you wouldn't if you went to any other sporting event such as football, soccer or baseball. Trust me the mouths attend those events as well!!!!
I hate to partially disagree but attendance has been down for over a decade at the final four but yes the sport is being added to more institutions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glad for the upset but still not what the sport needed. Still just 5 schools have won the championship over the last 25 years

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the call is made prior to the player initiating the shot then yes, that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot.

Well you actually can. See here is the thing that people don't seem to understand. It is on the SHOOTER not to take the shot if there is someone in the way. It doesn't matter whether shooting space is called or not. So whether the whistle is blown first or not has nothing to do with whether it was a dangerous shot.

Again your reading comprehension is making it difficult . It was in response to a player shooting the ball after shooting space is called and if that should be an automatic dangerous shot penalty , which it should not.

Maybe you can't write what you mean? Your quote: "that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." --- your statement here is not correct, sorry. You absolutely can call a dangerous shot in that instance. So you want to take another shot at me or do you want to actually learn something? [/quote]

Again you prove to have a reading comprehension issue, yes you can call a dangerous shot but its not an automatic call. What you seem to fail to understand is this is in regard to whether a dangerous shot is an automatic call when a ref has called shooting space and a shot gets taken. Try to keep up .Thanks for telling us what "people" don't understand when in fact you are clueless.[/quote]

Nope ... you just apparently can't write what you mean. your quote again "that said there are times when the call is made too late for the shot to be stopped and in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." To interpret your own words for you, when you say "there are times when a call is made too late for the shot to be stopped" you are saying there are times when shooting space is called late and the shot is taken anyway. Then you go on to say ... "in that case you cannot call a dangerous shot." Which is incorrect. So clueless one you are.

Now on to the subject of whether it should be a held flag. You obviously are not grasping the issue. You do not want to incentivize a shot in that situation. It is very difficult apparently for you to grasp that in women's lacrosse, the responsibility is on the shooter not to shoot when there is someone in the way. Therefore, a goal scored when someone is in the way is not a goal, ok? Go back to your men's game. It's a different game. [/quote]

"Therefore, a goal scored when someone is in the way is not a goal, ok?"

Wrong again moron. If a shot is taken and the defensive player moves into shooting space after the shot was initiated and or taken it is a goal even though someone is "in the way" . So again you prove yourself to have the reading comprehension issue. Your use of " someone in the way" tells me all I need to know about your understanding of the rules of any sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You taking Maryland or the field? Oops. Nevermind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got to love all the me first quotes flying around after the win. I'm glad Maryland lost but even in post game coverage not a lot of humble sound bites except from Reese. UNC was very cocky but that is a product of the sport just go to the HS our class threads with everyone thumping their chests. So tough to root for anyone but your own kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys regarding dangerous shot and if the goal should count...

For the shot to count you will need a play on. For a dangerous shot you will never get a play on the whistle is blown for safety.

I guess the issue is if the whistle was blown. If a whistle is blown and a shot is taken after that.. It is a foul.

If the whistle is blown at the same time a shot occurs or a ball is in flight it is never a goal. You cannot determine when the goalie's attention was taken away from the shot due to the whistle, because in all sports you play to the whistle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now on to the subject of whether it should be a held flag. You obviously are not grasping the issue. You do not want to incentivize a shot in that situation. It is very difficult apparently for you to grasp that in women's lacrosse, the responsibility is on the shooter not to shoot when there is someone in the way. Therefore, a goal scored when someone is in the way is not a goal, ok? Go back to your men's game. It's a different game. [/quote]

"Therefore, a goal scored when someone is in the way is not a goal, ok?"

Wrong again moron. If a shot is taken and the defensive player moves into shooting space after the shot was initiated and or taken it is a goal even though someone is "in the way" . So again you prove yourself to have the reading comprehension issue. Your use of " someone in the way" tells me all I need to know about your understanding of the rules of any sport.[/quote]

Huh? You really don't understand the rules of this sport, do you? After the shot is initiated? You mean the ball is in the air? Yes if someone moves in after that, it is not shooting space. And, they are not "in the way".

That just is not what you said first time around. So keep changing it. But lets move on. You hopefully are not a coach teaching girls the wrong way to play the sport.

I promise you I know the rules better than you. I coach and ref. You, on the other hand, know just enough to be dangerous, and no more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For the shot to count you will need a play on. For a dangerous shot you will never get a play on the whistle is blown for safety.

I guess the issue is if the whistle was blown. If a whistle is blown and a shot is taken after that.. It is a foul.

If the whistle is blown at the same time a shot occurs or a ball is in flight it is never a goal. You cannot determine when the goalie's attention was taken away from the shot due to the whistle, because in all sports you play to the whistle.

And presumably, if the whistle was blown for shooting space, the shot should not have been taken. Sometimes the refs just physically can't process the call/blow the whistle fast enough. But even in those circumstances, it is shooting space and the goal is waved off. If they weren't waved off, the shooter would be incentivized to shoot when someone was in shooting space. It's difficult for some people to understand this. They figure that it is punishing the offense for a defensive foul. The reality is, the shot should not have been taken in the first place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And presumably, if the whistle was blown for shooting space, the shot should not have been taken. Sometimes the refs just physically can't process the call/blow the whistle fast enough. But even in those circumstances, it is shooting space and the goal is waved off. If they weren't waved off, the shooter would be incentivized to shoot when someone was in shooting space. It's difficult for some people to understand this. They figure that it is punishing the offense for a defensive foul. The reality is, the shot should not have been taken in the first place.
You keep talking about giving more incentive to top caliber athletes to shoot a shot that they are taking anyway, with no penalty. To the coach/ref on here talking down to people, all I have to say to you is that you're a major part of the problem. As a ref I bet you haven't called more than a handful of dangerous shot penalties. But now you will say you do to CYA, but it n truth, not one parent, coach, player fan or parent can come on here and say they have ever seen any ref make that call with any regularity. So I'm calling BS on you. Let's be real about this, there are varying degrees to this call, so let's use some common sense, if a girl/woman isn't in any danger because of the shot, than the flag should be hung. If the shooter is reckless than not a yellow , but a red card should be given, that would keep these athletes in check. Now we just need refs to actually give reds out, so tell me super ref how many reds have you given, none I bet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have said before that I am one of the few adult/parents that has had the privilege to actually play lax back in the 80's - 90's on Long Island, so to the rest of you are you also as glad as I am to see both the men and woman's Maryland lacrosse teams, all decked out in that atrocious flag, drag there sticks off the fields in defeat? Does that make me bad?

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division I, May 31
Rank Team Record Points First Previous
1 North Carolina 20-2 400 20 3
2 Maryland 22-1 380 1
3 Syracuse 19-6 352 4
4 Penn State 14-7 338 11
5 USC 20-1 311 5
6 Florida 18-2 299 2
7 Notre Dame 14-7 287 6
8 Stony Brook 17-4 241 7
9 Penn 15-5 199 14
10 Stanford 15-5 182 9
11 Duke 11-9 169 12
12 Northwestern 11-10 164 10
13 Massachusetts 20-2 163 17
14 Cornell 14-5 160 13
15 Louisville 12-6 108 8
16 Virginia 9-9 86 15
16 Johns Hopkins 11-8 86 20
18 Princeton 11-6 85 16
19 Boston College 10-9 72 18
20 Towson 16-4 59 19

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division II, May 31
1 Florida Southern 19-3 399 19 3
2 Adelphi 21-1 381 1 1
3 Le Moyne 18-3 352 2
4 Lindenwood 17-3 346 4
5 LIU Post 17-4 317 5
6 Rollins 15-4 297 7
7 Dowling 17-4 251 9
8 West Chester 17-3 241 8
9 Queens 18-3 232 13
10 Mercyhurst 17-3 226 6
11 New Haven 13-7 218 11
12 Grand Valley State 15-5 212 10
13 Indiana (PA) 13-6 151 12
14 Bentley 13-6 145 14
15 Regis (CO) 15-3 114 15
16 Lock Haven 14-5 90 16
17 Limestone 15-4 82 17
18 East Stroudsburg 12-5 61 18
19 Mount Olive 13-6 34 19
20 Stonehill 9-9 18 20

Back of THE CAGE
Online Content
Back of THE CAGE
IWLCA Poll for Division III, May 31
1 Middlebury 22-1 400 20 5
2 Trinity (CT) 19-4 379 7
3 Cortland 21-1 357 1
4 F&M 21-3 344 6
5 Salisbury 18-3 305 3
6 Gettysburg 18-3 297 4
7 College of New Jersey 20-2 295 2
8 Amherst 13-5 245 8
9 Brockport 15-4 228 13
10 Catholic (DC) 13-8 180 NR
11 Bates 12-6 139 9
12 Mary Washington 15-5 138 16
13 [lacrosse] 12-7 129 14
14 St. John Fisher 17-4 121 18
15 St. Mary's (MD) 16-4 106 10
16 Colby 12-4 101 11
17 Springfield 16-6 92 NR
18 Messiah 14-6 91 16
19 Hamilton 10-6 76 12
20 Ithaca 14-6 51 NR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You keep talking about giving more incentive to top caliber athletes to shoot a shot that they are taking anyway, with no penalty. To the coach/ref on here talking down to people, all I have to say to you is that you're a major part of the problem. As a ref I bet you haven't called more than a handful of dangerous shot penalties. But now you will say you do to CYA, but it n truth, not one parent, coach, player fan or parent can come on here and say they have ever seen any ref make that call with any regularity. So I'm calling BS on you. Let's be real about this, there are varying degrees to this call, so let's use some common sense, if a girl/woman isn't in any danger because of the shot, than the flag should be hung. If the shooter is reckless than not a yellow , but a red card should be given, that would keep these athletes in check. Now we just need refs to actually give reds out, so tell me super ref how many reds have you given, none I bet

I'm still not understanding the variation in the call you are talking about. "Hang the flag" under what circumstances? The whole point here is to not reward someone w a goal for taking a shot when someone is in shooting space, whether the ref blew the whistle fast enough or not. If you are then saying that if the shot was taken anyway, there should be more fouls called on the shooter, I don't disagree with that. The other thing that should be called but never seems to be is a yellow card on defense for repetitive fouls if they keep jumping into shooting space.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone else find it sad that there was so little talk about the sport and this years tournament? We definitely need a jump start. Once everyone's kid signs their LOI, nobody seems to care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing both Hofstra assistant coaches coaches quit??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would that surprise you? It's a TON of work for very little money. Most asst's at middle to low programs are there as they look to climb the coaching ladder or until they find a real job. And once they find a real job the asst coach schedule doesn't fit anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would that surprise you? It's a TON of work for very little money. Most asst's at middle to low programs are there as they look to climb the coaching ladder or until they find a real job. And once they find a real job the asst coach schedule doesn't fit anymore.

Both are good coaches and will be missed, I'm sure. But, like is said above, assistant coaches move around A LOT. No surprise that this happened, because it happens at every program at every level. I'm actually a little surprised they stayed as long as they did with one program. Good luck to both, I'm sure they'll find a good landing spot. And, now we wait for their replacements to be named. I bet they'll be one or two names we all have heard of. Coaches want to work with SS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Both are good coaches and will be missed, I'm sure. But, like is said above, assistant coaches move around A LOT. No surprise that this happened, because it happens at every program at every level. I'm actually a little surprised they stayed as long as they did with one program. Good luck to both, I'm sure they'll find a good landing spot. And, now we wait for their replacements to be named. I bet they'll be one or two names we all have heard of. Coaches want to work with SS.

I agree if you can say you worked with a top 10 or 20 all time lacrosse great it is a great resume builder whether or not you think she is a great coach. And with SS connections and TG's there is a way to make extra money away from Hofstra

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree if you can say you worked with a top 10 or 20 all time lacrosse great it is a great resume builder whether or not you think she is a great coach. And with SS connections and TG's there is a way to make extra money away from Hofstra

Not all great players make great coaches, but I think SS has the desire to learn how to be a great coach. She is still in her coaching infancy, still learning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's one opinion, I have heard that she is very difficult to work with and treats coaches and players poorly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great players make great coaches. And by that I mean having great players. You need the horses to win consistently, and that means being a good recruiter. I think the jury is still out on Shannon in that component of her job. Does she know the game, absolutely, but she needs to prove she can identify and land the blue chippers.
I am going to be watching Katrina Dowd for the same thing. Unreal talent as a player but I am curious to see if she can draw kids to Eugene, Ore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's one opinion, I have heard that she is very difficult to work with and treats coaches and players poorly

Spoken like a true YJ'er. I know girls on the team and their opinion is exactly the opposite. But, the "spin" that YJ'ers like to spew is that she's difficult and hard. They're badmouth her because CR tells them to, and we all know they all do exactly like the great CR dictates or else Lttle Susie will not make YJ 8th team. Jeez!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Spoken like a true YJ'er. I know girls on the team and their opinion is exactly the opposite. But, the "spin" that YJ'ers like to spew is that she's difficult and hard. They're badmouth her because CR tells them to, and we all know they all do exactly like the great CR dictates or else Lttle Susie will not make YJ 8th team. Jeez!
I do not now, nor have I ever had a daughter play for either TG or YJ. I was at a Hofstra game this year and was talking to a parent of a girl on Hofstra, She confirmed to me everything I was told about SS was true, and that it was even worse than what I was told. I personally don't care because My daughter does not play for her (thank God), but to say that CR has told anyone disparage SS is unneeded, she is doing to herself. What I do believe is that the Hofstra players and parents were "encouraged" to try to deflect what is really happening in Hempstead

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I do not now, nor have I ever had a daughter play for either TG or YJ. I was at a Hofstra game this year and was talking to a parent of a girl on Hofstra, She confirmed to me everything I was told about SS was true, and that it was even worse than what I was told. I personally don't care because My daughter does not play for her (thank God), but to say that CR has told anyone disparage SS is unneeded, she is doing to herself. What I do believe is that the Hofstra players and parents were "encouraged" to try to deflect what is really happening in Hempstead

My guess then is that that player probably doesn't play at Hofstra anymore, right? There's one or two of those payers on every team in every sport at every level. Always one or two or three who aren't happy with playing time or whatever. If she's still there then its probably not as bad as mommy said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for SS and she will tell you that she is tough on them. My daughter respects her and tells me that every practice she learns something that makes her a better Lacrosse player. What more could you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter plays for SS and she will tell you that she is tough on them. My daughter respects her and tells me that every practice she learns something that makes her a better Lacrosse player. What more could you want.

Exactly! This is the kind of first-hand info that the YJ lemmings hate to hear, because it is factual (A term he YJ aren't familiar with). So what if SS is tough! She's a head coach for a NCAA Division 1 team. This isn't a church league where everybody gets a trophy. Its hard work, and its supporters to be tough. More power to her. The success of her UWLX team is indicative of how she is growing as a coach and can only help her and the Pride as they go forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She's canned after this year. This experiment is over. Just because she was a great player does not elevate her to div 1 coach right out of college. Too young and not enough experience, very hard to be head coach with girls your same age. PM from AU wants that job and is already working his angles. SS better have a [lacrosse] of a year or she is gone.

Page 27 of 75 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 74 75

Link Copied to Clipboard