BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 46 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My predictions
Mass over Oceanside by 2
Wi over sw by 4
Esm over WB by 6

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems like the local media has forgotten about girls lacrosse all together. MSG Varsity has completely given up on girls lax, not 1 playoff game on live broadcast or tape replay, just those 2 a$$ kissing idiots recap on Tuesday and having to listen to that " expert" on girls lax drone on about his wife and kid, or pat himself on the back about that tournament makes even that unbearable. He should have married Tracy Weiner.

Lol, the chubby guy on the boys side just repeats the same thing over and over again, annoying! Would like to see some more girls games as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young women.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh mommy

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the curse of Maryland has begun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The players are playing Everybody acting like the ONLY reason WI will win is because a coach

No, not the "only" reason but certainly coaching plays a major roll in the success of any program.

Everyone knows that a coach needs the players but players also need a good coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The players are playing Everybody acting like the ONLY reason WI will win is because a coach

No, not the "only" reason but certainly coaching plays a major roll in the success of any program.

Everyone knows that a coach needs the players but players also need a good coach.

Not always, YJ's win all summer with college girls because they have talented players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very subjective calls on sticks this year, for the most part, before the game even started. Same sticks legal in one game; illegal in another. During the game though is another story. In almost every game that I watched at least one player "adjusted" their stick after a goal. If you want to make it even lets play like college and every goal has a stick check then there is no question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not always, YJ's win all summer with college girls because they have talented players

And yj hs coaches can't seem to get it done.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can players transfer to a D1 school after playing on a D2 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could coach the YJ's, empty the ball bag and get out of the way. The parents can coach from the sideline.... GO TO THE CAGE!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHERE IS MRS ROSE OH HER SEASON IS OVER

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They hand pick girls for YJ
But
Can only coach with what they have in school

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Suffolk finals today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Massau tomorrow xzm5mh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Nassau tomorrow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3:00 C
5:30 B
8:00 A

All at Dowling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

On a completely different note, when Dowling finally closes, who do you think gets that great athletic complex?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
todays picks

Bayport over Mt Sinai by at least 5. Mt sinai nothing like they were, lost a ton. defense weak.

ESM over WB by 3, injuries to ESM will keep this close, and WB can out coach.

WI over Smithtown by 4, WI been there, a little stronger and deeper, WI big advantage in coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

On a completely different note, when Dowling finally closes, who do you think gets that great athletic complex?

It will go up for auction so they can pay off their debt. Unless another College purchases the school and squires their debt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

super walmart

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

What happens to all of the athletes? Are they told to start looking now? What about incoming athletes?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
While I agree that BBP is a better team, and I am not a big fan of MS, I think it will be a close game. There is no way the MS coach will let them BBP blow them out again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

What happens to all of the athletes? Are they told to start looking now? What about incoming athletes?

What do you think happens to them, they and the entire student body need to find another school and hope as many credits transfer as possible. This school has been on a financial cliff for years. I can't imagine that any incoming freshman would not be aware of the risk they are taking when picking this school. Enrollment has been dwindling every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down goes BBP ,feel sorry for their players but cant say the same for the fans. Did not think it possible for fans to be more annoying than Sinai .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dowling actually announced a few minutes ago that they are closing effective today. I feel bad for the students and athletes who went there and wish them luck in finding something else. I have a few friends in their late 40's who graduated from Dowling and they are both doing well and they enjoyed their time there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To much playing time for the young ones!!! Better older kids sat to long. IMHO.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Down goes BBP ,feel sorry for their players but cant say the same for the fans. Did not think it possible for fans to be more annoying than Sinai .

What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All at Dowling.

What do you think happens to them, they and the entire student body need to find another school and hope as many credits transfer as possible. This school has been on a financial cliff for years. I can't imagine that any incoming freshman would not be aware of the risk they are taking when picking this school. Enrollment has been dwindling every year.

Don't be so rude, it was just a question. Newsday reporting Dowling is closing Friday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-2. Once BBP's stud went out, the rest proved to be role players. They were not strong enough to carry the team when the defense didn't have to focus on their best player. Also, AB is a very good coach and had his girls ready. You really saw how much BBP depended on its star and how much she helped the rest of the girls.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good games in A B and C in the Suffolk finals with all three defending state champs still alive.

I think WI and ESM will win and BBP/MS is a toss up but it wouldn't surprise me if MS hands BBP their first loss.

Seriously a toss up. I guess the first game does not count

Matt lost to BBP by 7 in the regular season and by 2 in the playoffs and while Matt is a solid team, Mt Sinai is better, and they are defending state champs and they do know how to win tight games so lighten up Francis as I was trying to not pick what would be considered the chalk

You are obviously a mt sinai butt kisser. BBP rolls them . That said I would have taken mattituck in a rematch w sinai and thought shoreham was going to beat sinai as well. BBP by 7.

Hey BBP mom...learn to play nice because Karma is a [lacrosse] and you doubted the great Karmac

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What was the score?

6-5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the athletic complex is an interesting question. St. Joes just built their own. Longwood and Floyd do not need it. It is hard to have tournaments there because only one field for lax, softball, and lacrosse. They would have to build more fields, but there is room for more fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope all the students at Dowling find a new place to land. The complex is nice and would be a perfect fit for the Town or County to step up and preserve the area as an athletic complex.
It has been a great place to watch games, will they still hold the Long Island Championship this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-2. Once BBP's stud went out, the rest proved to be role players. They were not strong enough to carry the team when the defense didn't have to focus on their best player. Also, AB is a very good coach and had his girls ready. You really saw how much BBP depended on its star and how much she helped the rest of the girls.

What kind of trouble are you trying to start w this nonsense . That said I enjoyed the chant by a few of the Sinai fans when the stud fouled out , can't say the BBP fans have not brought that on themselves . The best part of the first two games is that it high lighted what a joke the girls game has become . Both BBP and Sinai are so blatant with the grab your head nonsense , flop to the ground it's disgusting . Then to watch the big stud from ESM throw her hair everytime someone gets near her it's an embarrassment . Go watch that 2nd game on MSG and watch the nonsense .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WI 9 - SW 8 Final

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What kind of trouble are you trying to start w this nonsense . That said I enjoyed the chant by a few of the Sinai fans when the stud fouled out , can't say the BBP fans have not brought that on themselves . The best part of the first two games is that it high lighted what a joke the girls game has become . Both BBP and Sinai are so blatant with the grab your head nonsense , flop to the ground it's disgusting . Then to watch the big stud from ESM throw her hair everytime someone gets near her it's an embarrassment . Go watch that 2nd game on MSG and watch the nonsense .

Seriously? Were you watching the same game. I don't know who the "big stud" from ESM you claim was throwing her hair. Ever think wb played a little chippy? What I did see was the ESM player twice help the wb player up and hand her her stick. Say what you want ESM wins in sportsmanship alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone is starting trouble, just stating obvious facts. Bayport has many decent girls, but only one elite player. When she left the game, that became incredibly plain for everyone to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone is starting trouble, just stating obvious facts. Bayport has many decent girls, but only one elite player. When she left the game, that became incredibly plain for everyone to see.

Mt Sinai was winning by 2 when "the Stud" went out! BBP scored their only goal of the second half w out "the stud". I am not sure how that dramatically changed the game??? I am pretty sure it was 1-0 BBP w out her. She is a very good player and BBP is obviously better w her, but she wasn't lighting it up and Mt Sinai did not have to do anything different than they always do to contain her on offense. She is great between the thirties though! There is no reason to put the other BBP girls down. They played well and hard w or w out her!

Page 36 of 46 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard