BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,263
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 66 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They got rid of the biggest nutjob in the offseason from the 2023 team. He now coaches with Crabs 2023.

And replaced him with a bigger nutjob. Good job.

So says the idiot from Crabs. Their method is to try their best to put down any other club for any reason, just to take the heat off of them.

What heat? Other than the few idiots on here, no club owners have a problem with Crabs. Go cry to them.

No one is crying, other than you for Crabs being called out again and as usual you trying to deflect.
It really worked out for Lonneys. I think they are 0-5 in the HOCO league. Crabs attracted the best kids from Lonneys, FCA, Thunder, and Bethesda....Whatever Lonney's did it worked out for Crabs....Enjoy your new nutjobs....It's working for you....

You are a total f'in idiot and as usual keep talking out of your as*. You have no idea what you are talking about, have no clue of what is going on, other than what is happening in the fairy world of Crabs, led by the king fatty fairy Ryan McClernan.
You people just need to disappear and take lard [lacrosse] with you.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are a total f'in idiot and as usual keep talking out of your as*. You have no idea what you are talking about, have no clue of what is going on, other than what is happening in the fairy world of Crabs, led by the king fatty fairy Ryan McClernan.
You people just need to disappear and take lard [lacrosse] with you. [/quote]

Another Looney's looney.

Knock knock....who's there...Owen....Owen who? Owen Five

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another Looney's looney.

Knock knock....who's there...Owen....Owen who? Owen Five [/quote]. Again, the Crabs lowlife show up to deflect attention away from their corrupt club, in anyway they can. I would rather be associated with any team that is 0/5 than have anything to do with Crabs. Oh, your comeback was very weak, but knowing your IQ level we all understand. And I believe the team you are addressing as 0/5 is a 2023 team. Wonder how many holdbacks on Crabs 2023 team? Now, like the other poster suggested, do us all a favor and disappear.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another Looney's looney.

. Again, the Crabs lowlife show up to deflect attention away from their corrupt club, in anyway they can. I would rather be associated with any team that is 0/5 than have anything to do with Crabs. Oh, your comeback was very weak, but knowing your IQ level we all understand. And I believe the team you are addressing as 0/5 is a 2023 team. Wonder how many holdbacks on Crabs 2023 team? Now, like the other poster suggested, do us all a favor and disappear. [/quote]

Actually, not a crab parent but I do have a son playing for another club in a different class. I don't know a thing about Looneys 2023 team except their record(assuming what was posted is correct) and their complete, embarrassment Coaching staff that I have witnessed twice in the last couple weeks. I actually figured that Looney's team must be pretty good for the parents to accept that nonsense from their coaches. To be O-5.....and still have to listen to those screaming loon-atics...well, you are a better man than me sir. I couldn't put up with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another Looney's looney.

. Again, the Crabs lowlife show up to deflect attention away from their corrupt club, in anyway they can. I would rather be associated with any team that is 0/5 than have anything to do with Crabs. Oh, your comeback was very weak, but knowing your IQ level we all understand. And I believe the team you are addressing as 0/5 is a 2023 team. Wonder how many holdbacks on Crabs 2023 team? Now, like the other poster suggested, do us all a favor and disappear.[/quote] no holdbacks on the 2023 team...Several player playing up...Great hardworking group of young men coached by a great head coach and 2 great assistants...sorry you missed out on a great year..maybe next year...Good luck on the rest of your season

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys falling apart. Head coach kid going to crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you expect from a club that folded its junior and sophomore teams? What kind of club does that to families?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here comes the idiot Crab fans, one week after being beaten in every aspect of the game by Looney's 8 to 3. They just needed a week to think of something to say, something to make up. Plus they needed to again practice talking out of their [lacrosse], as they always do.
Especially like how Crabs big holdback middie only had two shots the entire game, and both were way off the mark. His father posts a picture of him trying to get around a defensive middie, titles the picture "Turn and Rip". Yep, he turned and was hardly able to get the shot off, and it was about 3 yards wide of the goal. Crabs has no integrity as an organization and has to come on here and post complete lies, and hide behind anonymous. Total disgusting organization.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you expect from a club that folded its junior and sophomore teams? What kind of club does that to families?

We all know the reasons that was done and the main reason was it was being honest with the players. On the other hand, Crabs does not know what being honest is, has never acted in an honest fashion and never will. All they know is try and deflect all of the negative comments away from them.
Sorry, it won't help, everyone knows what a disgusting organization Crabs is and what they stand for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep, folding a team leaving its kids nowhere to go is the right thing to do.

Aside from an excellent 2020 team, Daddy Ball Looney's is a disaster.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if they folded their teams? Any crabs parent, coach, fan, player, agent should keep their mouths shut. The crabs 2020 team is full of holdbacks and still got spanked by Looneys bar and FCA and barely beat Hawks and Rising Sons. Go back to the drawing board fat crab - maybe there is a way you can sneak Rabil back on the team for the summer.

Anyone care to wager what the Crabs bracket looks like for the Crabs 2020 team at Crab Feast? I can guarantee FCA, Hawks and Looneys won't be in it. Fat Crab's pork rind and beef jerky budget may need to be cut back for 2017.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here comes the idiot Crab fans, one week after being beaten in every aspect of the game by Looney's 8 to 3. They just needed a week to think of something to say, something to make up. Plus they needed to again practice talking out of their [lacrosse], as they always do.
Especially like how Crabs big holdback middie only had two shots the entire game, and both were way off the mark. His father posts a picture of him trying to get around a defensive middie, titles the picture "Turn and Rip". Yep, he turned and was hardly able to get the shot off, and it was about 3 yards wide of the goal. Crabs has no integrity as an organization and has to come on here and post complete lies, and hide behind anonymous. Total disgusting organization.

I'm not connected to either Looney's or Crabs but I saw this game. My son plays in another 2020 division and his game was right after the above game.
I don't know any of the players on either team but I did see several big middies for Crabs but again have no idea who the poster is referring to. My point is so what, if a father wants to post a picture of his son that's fine, no matter if he scored or not. I'm sure it is out of pride that it was posted and it can be captioned any way he wants. But, the strange thing is I think this was posted by one of my sons team mates father, who I watched the game with and seemed to know many of the Crab players by name. How he knows these players I have no idea and have no idea why he posted what he did.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have 42019 reclassfing right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any parent that pounds his chest and posts pictures of his 16 year old running over 13 year old has some serious issues. First of all the kid ain't that good - he is just older - like the rest of the crabs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does my son's size 13 footprint look on your small, weaker kid's chest!!!! Crabs #1, deal with it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually - Crabs are #2.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does my son's size 13 footprint look on your small, weaker kid's chest!!!! Crabs #1, deal with it

Proud of your holdback are you? What a complete assho*e statement to make, it is no wonder that Crabs are so disliked and hated in the lacrosse community. It is this kind of mentality that just proves how much of a douchb*g club this really is, including the parents and fans. I think a better use of you sons size 13 foot is he should shove it up your [lacrosse], as this is what you clearly deserve. Or just shove it in your big mouth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Proud of your holdback are you? What a complete assho*e statement to make, it is no wonder that Crabs are so disliked and hated in the lacrosse community. It is this kind of mentality that just proves how much of a douchb*g club this really is, including the parents and fans. I think a better use of you sons size 13 foot is he should shove it up your [lacrosse], as this is what you clearly deserve. Or just shove it in your big mouth.

Are you really that dense? The post was obviously a parody post, not a post written by a Crabs parent. Get you radar fixed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRABS NUMBER 1 ?????? You are a little behind the times, pal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you really that dense? The post was obviously a parody post, not a post written by a Crabs parent. Get you radar fixed.

I would not think that post is parody. Whoever posted that is correct and if you knew how Crabs operates and how the parents act you would understand. There is a really good chance that was written by a Crab parent/fan, this is how they think/act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs are #2 and poo poo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's Orange 2023 playing down in Beach lax. Please do not claim Beach Lax champions on your website when you guys win that division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Received an email from the coach last week. There was a registration error. Received another email this morning that Aloha has it fixed and new schedule will be out later today. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so, next thing they will do is fold the team...any truth that Thunder folded their program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's folder their 2017 and 2018 teams. Matter of time before the entire club shuts down.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's folder their 2017 and 2018 teams. Matter of time before the entire club shuts down.

Good grief, you can't even speak correctly and then you come on here and start outright lies. Their program is strong and the 2017/18 teams are old news and if you knew what was going on in the lacrosse world you would know why.
Oh, by the way it is folded, not FOLDER. Idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the topic of teams folding. Do we think we have hit the breaking point in terms of total number of clubs in the DMV/Balt. area? Or do we think we need more? Or just better run clubs with the same total number of clubs? I think the NoVa area is at a point of to many clubs. But I think Maryland has more kids playing at a high level for sure.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so, next thing they will do is fold the team...any truth that Thunder folded their program?

hope not. hey have a bunch of teams registered for beach lax this weekend. you just trying to start rumor?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good grief, you can't even speak correctly and then you come on here and start outright lies. Their program is strong and the 2017/18 teams are old news and if you knew what was going on in the lacrosse world you would know why.
Oh, by the way it is folded, not FOLDER. Idiot.

This guy has been repeating the same drivel about 17/18 teams for a year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On the topic of teams folding. Do we think we have hit the breaking point in terms of total number of clubs in the DMV/Balt. area? Or do we think we need more? Or just better run clubs with the same total number of clubs? I think the NoVa area is at a point of to many clubs. But I think Maryland has more kids playing at a high level for sure.

I wish MYLA would come back in Baltimore. My fondest memories are of my kids playing rec lacrosse on their MYLA teams. The season started in February and ended with Laxsplash and then it was off to the pool for the summer. Now 8 year olds and their parents feel like they have to be on club teams. The coaching is marginally better than rec coaching and the cost is 15 to 20x. The poor kids are in tournaments through mid July and miss out on being kids.
I wish MYLA ran through 6th grade, club covered middle school and then the HS coaches took over once you made your HS team.
We need less club lacrosse, not more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is obvious that your son was on one of those teams. I am sorry for you and your son that those teams folded. That must have been very traumatic for you both. However, Looney's has done an enviable job of rebuilding their program and they have strong teams at several ages. The 2020 team is one of the strongest teams in the country. I hope that your son was able to find a new team and that he is happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wish MYLA would come back in Baltimore. My fondest memories are of my kids playing rec lacrosse on their MYLA teams. The season started in February and ended with Laxsplash and then it was off to the pool for the summer. Now 8 year olds and their parents feel like they have to be on club teams. The coaching is marginally better than rec coaching and the cost is 15 to 20x. The poor kids are in tournaments through mid July and miss out on being kids.
I wish MYLA ran through 6th grade, club covered middle school and then the HS coaches took over once you made your HS team.

Agree, no need to pay north of $2000/yr in some cases and play year round in elementary school. I'm sure the game is losing a ton of players. We have become more exclusive than ever

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree, no need to pay north of $2000/yr in some cases and play year round in elementary school. I'm sure the game is losing a ton of players. We have become more exclusive than ever

Rec through 6th grade, club 7th, 8th, 9th and then I wish the HS teams would take over. Once you make your HS team, they are your team. The HS coaches have lost control of their players.
No early recruiting - 9/1 of junior year - while we are at it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rec through 6th grade, club 7th, 8th, 9th and then I wish the HS teams would take over. Once you make your HS team, they are your team. The HS coaches have lost control of their players.
I agree.... Go back to Rec and stop complaining about the competitiveness of Club lacrosse. Stop trying to bring the everyone gets a trophy mentality to highly trained players and great coaches.... Go back to Rec.... They need you...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

hope not. hey have a bunch of teams registered for beach lax this weekend. you just trying to start rumor?
They folder their 2023 team.... I heard people got fed up and left...Not enough kids for summer tournaments.....No money was returned to the folks that wanted to stay.....Gut check for that program....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Received an email from the coach last week. There was a registration error. Received another email this morning that Aloha has it fixed and new schedule will be out later today. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
More like people complained and he made the change after trying to play down because of team struggles in the Spring....Don't get your panties in a bunch either....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree.... Go back to Rec and stop complaining about the competitiveness of Club lacrosse. Stop trying to bring the everyone gets a trophy mentality to highly trained players and great coaches.... Go back to Rec.... They need you...

"highly trained players" sure thing buddy. It's the same level of coaching you'd get if all the kids stayed in rec thru u11. Look around - dad coaches galore even in crabs. Not that that's bad, most have great playing credentials, know how to teach the game etc. We are lucky in this area to have so many that know the game. No worries, I'm a sucker too as I have a couple kids playing club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More like people complained and he made the change after trying to play down because of team struggles in the Spring....Don't get your panties in a bunch either....

Love it when people like you talk out of their as*. The are in the correct division. they registered for 2023, where they belong and they screwed up the placement but realized their mistake and corrected it.
Struggles in the spring, they were challenged in the HOCO league and went 0-6 but in the MPLL league at St Paul's they were 6-0. This is not a bad team, play hard and are growing in the game.
But it is adult shi*heads like you that find it necessary to make up crap. too bad you little johnny isn't that good. You need to get a life and stop trashing kids, their teams and their program.
Perhaps you are a Crab dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Love it when people like you talk out of their as*. The are in the correct division. they registered for 2023, where they belong and they screwed up the placement but realized their mistake and corrected it.
Struggles in the spring, they were challenged in the HOCO league and went 0-6 but in the MPLL league at St Paul's they were 6-0. This is not a bad team, play hard and are growing in the game.
But it is adult shi*heads like you that find it necessary to make up crap. too bad you little johnny isn't that good. You need to get a life and stop trashing kids, their teams and their program.
You Looney's guys are really bent up with a lot of anger...Man O' man....Angry fellow..Anonymous forum...Relax before you have a stroke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You Looney's guys are really bent up with a lot of anger...Man O' man....Angry fellow..Anonymous forum...Relax before you have a stroke

No anger, just have a problem with people starting bul*[lacrosse] against a youth program which isn't true and then run with it. Seems to me the ones with the anger are the ones who start this crap and won't let go. The truth should always be defended against bs lies/false accusations.

Like Reply Quote
Page 28 of 66 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard