Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
2021 Boys NY Showcase Roster & Live Stream Link
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 08:07 AM
Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 07:59 AM
Boys 2026-7th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 07:28 AM
FCA - Fellowship of Christian Athletes
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 07:01 AM
Girls 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 01/20/21 06:55 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,202
Posts280,208
Members2,237
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 62 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 61 62
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #166681 05/24/16 03:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #166705 05/24/16 07:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

the actual ER recruits will not start showing up until next year. So we will know the answer to ER in about 3 years.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #166755 05/25/16 08:28 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

the actual ER recruits will not start showing up until next year. So we will know the answer to ER in about 3 years.

This is an accurate statement.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #166763 05/25/16 09:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

the actual ER recruits will not start showing up until next year. So we will know the answer to ER in about 3 years.

This is an accurate statement.


Then I guess I have a different definition of ER than you.

Many of us want things to go back to the way they should be, when students decided on a college choice in the fall (and sometimes even spring) of their senior years, after doing official visits at the start of the school year. Recruiting pressure didn't ramp up until sophomore and junior years (compared to 7th/8th grade today).

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
America's Game #166785 05/25/16 10:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly it sucks for the kid who is 15 and has a real good stick great iq but hasn't hit that maturity physically. My son is one of those. Can score from left side, quick around the cage but is 5'4" 125 and has a lot more growth left in him. He won't get a look at all at that size. Then come 2 yrs when he reaches hopefully full potential growth it will be too late. These coaches are looking for the physically matured kid right now.

Sponsored Links
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #166791 05/25/16 10:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is a really good player, he will be discovered. But by the middle of his sophomore year about 50% of the D1 slots will be taken.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
America's Game #166794 05/25/16 11:06 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I agree but I think at 2019 more then that will be taken up. He wants a patriot league school so hopefully that will help. But I told him don't expect anything this summer. Many kids he knows on Long Island are verbally committed or about to and it's hard for a 15yr old to wrap their head around that. He knows when he grows it will be different.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
America's Game #166918 05/26/16 06:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trevor baptiste commited late to a D3 school then switched to Denver, and last year was the top fogo as a freshman on the national championship team. Yes there's early recruits but some kids just get better later. My son verbaled in September of his senior year to a D1 school. Has played in every game but 2 for the last 2 years. A school with great academics. Sometimes teams don't know their needs till a bit later. Hang in there but my advice is don't chase the white ball. Academics and fit should be a priority.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167108 05/27/16 06:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.


UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167127 05/27/16 08:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.


UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.


You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.

Sponsored Links
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167131 05/27/16 08:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.


UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.


You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.



Wake up genius--

all the teams in the final four recruit early. get off your couch and go play catch with your son.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167139 05/27/16 08:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.


UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.


You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.


Whats silly is you comparing Professional basketball to college lacrosse. Lebron James is a freak of nature and a once in a generation type athlete. There is no parallel to him in college lacrosse. The closest we have seen to that is Lyle Thompson and it was coaching that cost him a chance at a national title. Anyone that was at the Notre Dame-Albany quarterfinal at Hofstra a few years ago will tell you that Albany coach completely screwed that game up and cost Albany that win. Lacrosse is not the type of sport where individual matchups can routinely overcome scheme and planning. Also I think you are totally discounting the fact that the talent pool has greatly expanded and parity in this sport is here to stay. Marquette did an amazing job of taking a bunch of good players and making them very competitive in a short amount of time. So really youre missing the whole point, a good coach can take a team of average to good players and turn them into something special, IE Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Breschi at UNC last year had arguably one of the best attack units the sport has ever seen and he failed to capitalize on it. JHU this season lost their 6 top middies and still made the tournament. If you say youve played sports your whole life and you dont know the value of coaching, then Im sorry but you have no clue what youre talking about.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167194 05/27/16 01:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.




UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.


You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.


Whats silly is you comparing Professional basketball to college lacrosse. Lebron James is a freak of nature and a once in a generation type athlete. There is no parallel to him in college lacrosse. The closest we have seen to that is Lyle Thompson and it was coaching that cost him a chance at a national title. Anyone that was at the Notre Dame-Albany quarterfinal at Hofstra a few years ago will tell you that Albany coach completely screwed that game up and cost Albany that win. Lacrosse is not the type of sport where individual matchups can routinely overcome scheme and planning. Also I think you are totally discounting the fact that the talent pool has greatly expanded and parity in this sport is here to stay. Marquette did an amazing job of taking a bunch of good players and making them very competitive in a short amount of time. So really youre missing the whole point, a good coach can take a team of average to good players and turn them into something special, IE Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Breschi at UNC last year had arguably one of the best attack units the sport has ever seen and he failed to capitalize on it. JHU this season lost their 6 top middies and still made the tournament. If you say youve played sports your whole life and you dont know the value of coaching, then Im sorry but you have no clue what youre talking about.


I think I've struck a nerve. You have got to be Coach. You say you can't bring in professional sports analogies and then u bring up the Patriots...
You're other analogy is to say Lyle was freak athlete? If you any thing about lacrosse you would know he changed the way attack was played. Go watch his dodges. Very slow, methodical, used stick skills, unconventional shooting angles and leverage to make more superior athletes look silly. I assure you if you looked at his athletic measurables, I'm certain they are average in relation to most D1 attacks. Yet his results were off the charts.
Point is the best players are all not at UNC, UVA, and JHU. Btw Hop making the the tourn was absolute gift. Brown quickly showed that by blowing their doors off. Again if JHU is getting the top player every year the should make the final four with the third line. Point is they aren't getting the best. They're getting the best 16 yo HS freshman.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
America's Game #167199 05/27/16 02:20 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol well said sir! 16 yr old freshman in high school and 21 yr old freshman in college for these schools. Really not working to good.

Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
Anonymous #167222 05/27/16 04:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.




UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.


You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.


Whats silly is you comparing Professional basketball to college lacrosse. Lebron James is a freak of nature and a once in a generation type athlete. There is no parallel to him in college lacrosse. The closest we have seen to that is Lyle Thompson and it was coaching that cost him a chance at a national title. Anyone that was at the Notre Dame-Albany quarterfinal at Hofstra a few years ago will tell you that Albany coach completely screwed that game up and cost Albany that win. Lacrosse is not the type of sport where individual matchups can routinely overcome scheme and planning. Also I think you are totally discounting the fact that the talent pool has greatly expanded and parity in this sport is here to stay. Marquette did an amazing job of taking a bunch of good players and making them very competitive in a short amount of time. So really youre missing the whole point, a good coach can take a team of average to good players and turn them into something special, IE Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Breschi at UNC last year had arguably one of the best attack units the sport has ever seen and he failed to capitalize on it. JHU this season lost their 6 top middies and still made the tournament. If you say youve played sports your whole life and you dont know the value of coaching, then Im sorry but you have no clue what youre talking about.


I think I've struck a nerve. You have got to be Coach. You say you can't bring in professional sports analogies and then u bring up the Patriots...
You're other analogy is to say Lyle was freak athlete? If you any thing about lacrosse you would know he changed the way attack was played. Go watch his dodges. Very slow, methodical, used stick skills, unconventional shooting angles and leverage to make more superior athletes look silly. I assure you if you looked at his athletic measurables, I'm certain they are average in relation to most D1 attacks. Yet his results were off the charts.
Point is the best players are all not at UNC, UVA, and JHU. Btw Hop making the the tourn was absolute gift. Brown quickly showed that by blowing their doors off. Again if JHU is getting the top player every year the should make the final four with the third line. Point is they aren't getting the best. They're getting the best 16 yo HS freshman.


I think we are losing track of the argument here. Your assertion that the schools that ER have not been successful just simply doesnt have any merit, but that is a completely separate argument than whether or not these schools are getting all the best kids. Again the talent pool is so vast and expanded now, youre starting to see the parity youre seeing. The statement that JHU should win with their 3rd line is asinine and they deserved to be in the tourney and yes they did get their doors blown in by Brown. Brown is a perfect example of superior coaching BTW. Lars Tiffany took some very talented players and implemented a system that fit their skillsets the best and hes run with it all year. This is direct contrast to Breschi and Starsia. Breschi and Starsia have had the talent, but havent figured out how to implement a style that fits those kids the best. Oh and Lyle Thompson is a sick athlete, he can dunk a basketball and runs like a deer plus all the attributes you mentioned. I dont know what your stake in this is, but I can tell you my son was not an ER, and I dont necessarily agree with the practice but I dont think we can say with any degree of certainty what effect if any it has had at the college level.

Page 32 of 62 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard
BOTC SPONSORS

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4