BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 06:51 PM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 06:08 PM
Boys High School
by Anonymous. 09/15/19 09:41 AM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 02:12 PM
Boys 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 09:32 AM
Boys 2028-4th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/14/19 01:01 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,760
Posts254,838
Members2,133
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 142 of 205 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 204 205
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #166998
05/26/16 03:44 PM
05/26/16 03:44 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
A
America's Game Offline
Back of THE CAGE
America's Game  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*****
A

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone explain the situation that was previously being talked about at the game, what game was it? Also Connequot will win.


Sorry no explanation. It's done and gone.



So you're protecting him, got it. Thanks.


Yes Mr Anonymous. I am doing what I think is right as a moderator. Don't like it too bad.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167007
05/26/16 04:24 PM
05/26/16 04:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



what the [lacrosse] is up with this nonsense ...

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167011
05/26/16 04:43 PM
05/26/16 04:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hate to break it to you guys but nobody really cares about Port Washington lacrosse right now. Can we focus on the games to be played instead? I like WM by 2.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167013
05/26/16 05:02 PM
05/26/16 05:02 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
A
America's Game Offline
Back of THE CAGE
America's Game  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*****
A

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
I agree. Can we get back to the playoffs and talking lacrosse rather than BS.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167015
05/26/16 05:34 PM
05/26/16 05:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



12-9 Pequa over Farmingdale

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167022
05/26/16 06:38 PM
05/26/16 06:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Any update on Suffolk B?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: America's Game] #167029
05/26/16 07:14 PM
05/26/16 07:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Dickie Dunn
Did you really delete a post about a 21 year old man (no names or identification) who is a quasi celebrity in our small lax community who was screaming and cursing at 15 and 16 year olds at a game? please explain the logic? If he did not want negative attention drawn to himself he should not have stood on the rail the whole game yelling at HS kids that they F&*%6 S&*#


-just sayin


yes I did because its hearsay. Its like me saying so and so was a drunken fool on the sideline. Anyone can be targeted.


In that case everything on this site is heresay because that's all people do is say things and it's posted without any proof and that's always allowed through and kept on this site. Btw not exactly heresay when in this case everyone from port and syo saw and heard it happening and for some insane reason the PW supervisors did nothing. Unacceptable, embarrassing behavior . Any other town /person and I guess the post would have been kept on BOTC for all to see.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167042
05/26/16 08:00 PM
05/26/16 08:00 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
A
America's Game Offline
Back of THE CAGE
America's Game  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*****
A

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by America's Game
Originally Posted by Dickie Dunn
Did you really delete a post about a 21 year old man (no names or identification) who is a quasi celebrity in our small lax community who was screaming and cursing at 15 and 16 year olds at a game? please explain the logic? If he did not want negative attention drawn to himself he should not have stood on the rail the whole game yelling at HS kids that they F&*%6 S&*#


-just sayin


yes I did because its hearsay. Its like me saying so and so was a drunken fool on the sideline. Anyone can be targeted.


In that case everything on this site is heresay because that's all people do is say things and it's posted without any proof and that's always allowed through and kept on this site. Btw not exactly heresay when in this case everyone from port and syo saw and heard it happening and for some insane reason the PW supervisors did nothing. Unacceptable, embarrassing behavior . Any other town /person and I guess the post would have been kept on BOTC for all to see.


I dont let individuals get singled out. I do my best to keep it lacrosse discussion not attacks on people. I actually protected Syosset from a lot of posts and crap about their coach during that whole incident. You wont believe what was being said. Again I was at the game so I am pretty aware of what went on. So please stop trying to stir the pot. Its OVER. DONE. Get over it. Syosset won the game they let the talking be done on the field. Isn't that enough.

Last edited by America's Game; 05/26/16 08:04 PM.
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167050
05/26/16 08:34 PM
05/26/16 08:34 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 598
T
The Hop Offline
User
The Hop  Offline
User
*****
T

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 598
SWR over Comsewogue today 7-4. It was a battle of two really good teams. Great crowd and great lacrosse.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: America's Game] #167053
05/26/16 08:51 PM
05/26/16 08:51 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



How can you say that when the Elevate owner has been continually singled out for weeks. Tough to selectively choose who gets singled out

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167076
05/26/16 10:54 PM
05/26/16 10:54 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
A
America's Game Offline
Back of THE CAGE
America's Game  Offline
Back of THE CAGE
*****
A

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 380
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can you say that when the Elevate owner has been continually singled out for weeks. Tough to selectively choose who gets singled out


I am one moderator and don't live on here. Others approve posts also. I can't read every post. Do my best. If more people registered it would help eliminate the BS. Let's talk lacrosse.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167083
05/27/16 01:08 AM
05/27/16 01:08 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Anyone know why the last of the 3rd quarter and entire 4th quarter missing from MSG site Farmingdale/Mass game? A time out called and video ends?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167086
05/27/16 06:05 AM
05/27/16 06:05 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Not sure . Missed massapequa's 8 unanswered goals to end the game .

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #167116
05/27/16 08:20 AM
05/27/16 08:20 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



WM v quot
Syo v pequa

Friday morning predictions?

I personally think WM/quot too close to call, it will go to the team with better goalie play on that day.

Haven't seen syo and pequa at all but it sounds like syo had the better year.


Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #167119
05/27/16 08:30 AM
05/27/16 08:30 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Seaford and GC score?

Page 142 of 205 1 2 140 141 142 143 144 204 205



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1