BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24
Re: 2016 Men's College Lacrosse Season D1, D2, and D3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's all wave good bye to UVA, Duke, Hop and very shortly UNC. You heard it here, earlier in the year. You had folks saying "they'll all be in the final four". Truth be told, Hop didn't even belong in the tournament, they are simply a .500 lacrosse team. The biggest offenders of recruiting holdbacks and double holds as well as 14 year olds are all on the tournament scrap heap. UNC with all it's "top" recruits (not) could barley get by a team that's only been around for 4 years. Don't know for sure, but I'm sure MU didn't have any Inside Lacrosse ranked or Ty X ranked kids on the team. Yet somehow they nearly knocked off a team loaded with kids who were committed to UNC before MU even had a D1 program!!! A total and utter affirmation of the ill's of ER recruiting and Holdbacks. These kids are not panning out for the most part, true some are, but most aren't. The best 8th graders are not the best college players, now a fact. Kids who excel at playing down one two to years cannot compete at the next level. Proven fact. Not sure why these coaches continue to recruit from this pool, its just not working out for the most part. Quite frankly, I'm loving it. Only wish MU got rid of UNC, pretty sure that happens next week. It's great for the sport! Go, Brown, Loyola, Towson and Yale!

You think the teams the ER aren't left? Just silly.

Silly??? The only ER left is MD, they haven't won anything in decades... 3 or 4 of their top players are transfers. Most all of the other teams have been much later recruiters until very recently.

Silly.

Don't worry, MD goes back on the scrap heap next week. Cuse takes care of business and Tillman chokes again. BTW Cuse just started recruiting early this year. What do Brown, Towson, Loyola, Navy all have in common, much later recruiters. Silly isn't it?
Next week MD and UNC join the others who got all those "top" recruits... Too funny. I love how Hop just gets blown out and the talking heads try to blame it on injuries... They should be killing Brown with their 3rd stringers. They were all "top recruits" lol.

Silly

Tool

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dom is out. U Va not renewing his contract.

Source? Confirmation?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not a shocker. They need to move in different direction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alumni were notified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
VAF donors getting head's up phone calls too. This is it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Source? Confirmation?

So much for that try a 3 year extension!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes smart move by UVA 22 TRIPS TO TOURNEY 4 National Championships in 26 years. Plenty of coaches out there with those credentials Dime a dozen.

Not to mention what he does for those kids off the field.

Yes UVA toss him to the curb Tar and feather him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!!!!!

From

Virginia.247sports.com

Virginia has reportedly reversed course regarding lacrosse head coach Dom Starsia.
On Tuesday, Inside Lacrosse reported that the Hall of Fame coach’s contract would not be renewed for 2017.
On Friday, Ty Xanders reported that UVa had reversed field and offered Starsia a new three-year deal.
Xanders also confirmed that Inside Lacrosse’s report about not renewing the deal was accurate.
Inside Lacrosse has also reported the new deal and added that it’s unclear whether Starsia will accept the new deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's all wave good bye to UVA, Duke, Hop and very shortly UNC. You heard it here, earlier in the year. You had folks saying "they'll all be in the final four". Truth be told, Hop didn't even belong in the tournament, they are simply a .500 lacrosse team. The biggest offenders of recruiting holdbacks and double holds as well as 14 year olds are all on the tournament scrap heap. UNC with all it's "top" recruits (not) could barley get by a team that's only been around for 4 years. Don't know for sure, but I'm sure MU didn't have any Inside Lacrosse ranked or Ty X ranked kids on the team. Yet somehow they nearly knocked off a team loaded with kids who were committed to UNC before MU even had a D1 program!!! A total and utter affirmation of the ill's of ER recruiting and Holdbacks. These kids are not panning out for the most part, true some are, but most aren't. The best 8th graders are not the best college players, now a fact. Kids who excel at playing down one two to years cannot compete at the next level. Proven fact. Not sure why these coaches continue to recruit from this pool, its just not working out for the most part. Quite frankly, I'm loving it. Only wish MU got rid of UNC, pretty sure that happens next week. It's great for the sport! Go, Brown, Loyola, Towson and Yale!

You think the teams the ER aren't left? Just silly.

Silly??? The only ER left is MD, they haven't won anything in decades... 3 or 4 of their top players are transfers. Most all of the other teams have been much later recruiters until very recently.

Silly.

Don't worry, MD goes back on the scrap heap next week. Cuse takes care of business and Tillman chokes again. BTW Cuse just started recruiting early this year. What do Brown, Towson, Loyola, Navy all have in common, much later recruiters. Silly isn't it?
Next week MD and UNC join the others who got all those "top" recruits... Too funny. I love how Hop just gets blown out and the talking heads try to blame it on injuries... They should be killing Brown with their 3rd stringers. They were all "top recruits" lol.

Umm you probably feel a little silly now? 2 of the most notorious ER schools back to the final four. So your argument is null, sorry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, to the guy who started the ER rant, which schools did you hope your kid would get recruited by only to be told they had no spot?, (which is really coach speak for we have no interest).

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also pretty funny UNC and Maryland recruit early Also still playing so be consistent making an argument

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Just curious, to the guy who started the ER rant, which schools did you hope your kid would get recruited by only to be told they had no spot?, (which is really coach speak for we have no interest). [/quote

How about this comment coming from a parent with 3 kids in the game, including one in college now: ER is bad for the youth sport. Middle school kids should not have this shadow over them and it is killing the enjoyment in the kids' game. My sense is a lot of early recruits would also be later recruits, so who are the losers if this whole thing is pushed back? I think comments like yours dance around the main issue. This is bad for the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just curious, to the guy who started the ER rant, which schools did you hope your kid would get recruited by only to be told they had no spot?, (which is really coach speak for we have no interest).

I'm a different guy and I don't have any kids yet.

But I still think ER is destroying the game, especially at the youth level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2014 was the first very early recruiting year. Those kids are sophomores right now. We will not truly see the results of ER for another couple of years. The teams that are in the final four are led by seniors and juniors who were not early recruits .

I am not a fan of ER and my kid is an ER. We committed too early and his academics turned out to be better than expected and interests changed. Spots are now filled and he is stuck with his original choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2014 was the first very early recruiting year. Those kids are sophomores right now. We will not truly see the results of ER for another couple of years. The teams that are in the final four are led by seniors and juniors who were not early recruits .

I am not a fan of ER and my kid is an ER. We committed too early and his academics turned out to be better than expected and interests changed. Spots are now filled and he is stuck with his original choice.

If he is stuck as you describe it, that tells me his grades got better but his lacrosse didn't. If another coach/team needed a kid like yours he would find a way to get you. There is always a spot, no matter what they tell you. But those coaches don't have the need so you can stick with your deal or roll the dice with the place he wants and take a chance as an invited walk on. If the deal is too good to walk away from and you don't have to pay, you and your boy still won in the ER game.

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Sorry to say but early recruiting has been going on forever it is the early reporting and announcing it to the world that's relatively new. This is due to social media and the expanded coverage lacrosse is being exposed to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ER has not been going on for many years the way I define it. 10-15 years ago it was not unusual for a SELECT FEW kids to get the attention of college coaches. These coaches would monitor those players and incubate a recruiting relationship. Some players like Connor Gill and Danny Glading were known to coaches as ninth graders. However, this doesn't meet any rational definition for early recruiting as we see it now where kids go through an expedited review in a short time window and are then under duress to quickly decide or the spots evaporate. Sorry, I don't buy the arguments that many top programs can always make space later...only a few programs have the Title IX latitude to blow out a roster to 50, 60, 70... If a kid wants to take a year or two to decide as a ninth grader, his opportunity to go to a top program will foreclose. The coaches who recruit early know this and leverage it over the kids and families. Ten years ago the most aggressive representations being made to some select 9th graders -- fewer than 10 kids total in each class -- was "you are a player we intend to offer when you are a junior". Nothing more formal than that. Is it a promise or a pledge? Yes, as taken literally. But it wasn't like this where 200 kids who have a good enough talent level relative to other middle schoolers are all being courted and secured.

Maryland being an ER success is better story than fact. Yes, Maryland commits many 9th graders. But Maryland also has some more Title IX room and the program has a history of kids transferring out or quitting after their first year. Further, many of Maryland's top recent year players have been incoming transfers as well. If there is a game Maryland plays best, it is the high volume transfer market and not the early recruiting market.

UNC -- credit where due. They are talented and good this year. That written, is the recent track record of Hopkins, UVA anything but abysmal in recent years? Even Duke's lustre is fading fast in the recent couple years. Duke certainly recruits and commits very young kids, the same players and nearly the same timing as rivals in the recent few years. The only difference to stipulate is Duke holds back the public announcements of commits and lies when they deny doing it. Everyone knows this...I have to wonder why Dino even bothers to attempt to disguise it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if he still does it but I recall Tambroni saying he'd always keep a slot or two available for a late bloomer. This was after he was able to wrestle Rob Panell way from Quinippiac. Rob's original commitment, when he was still just a decent player off LI, not the player he'd developed into.

After watching, and hearing about, Pat Spencer the past few weekends I don't see why all coaches don't save a spot for late bloomers. Spencer, according to the broadcasters, as a late bloomer made his final decision between Loyola, Villanova and Fairfield. No disrespect to those three but I would imagine there are a bunch of other schools that would find a place on their rosters for him now.

I was the original wise guy poster who questioned the ER ranger. For what it's worth I was stirring the pot, I agree ER has gotten entirely out of hand. It isn't going to be rolled back by coaches, but college presidents should be saying we will not commit our university until admissions gets what they need. Not a "you get these grades and you're good", a firm "I can't commit until I am told you're through admissions". It won't stop it but it may slow it down, and roll it back a year or so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is stuck as you describe it, that tells me his grades got better but his lacrosse didn't. If another coach/team needed a kid like yours he would find a way to get you. There is always a spot, no matter what they tell you. But those coaches don't have the need so you can stick with your deal or roll the dice with the place he wants and take a chance as an invited walk on. If the deal is too good to walk away from and you don't have to pay, you and your boy still won in the ER game.

In this case the grades are good enough for Ivy League athletic supported admission but the risk is that Your not guaranteed Ivy admission until you actually know you have it in hand. the other lacrosse related options are not as good academically as the present. So that is why I say stuck. I would have much preferred this was all going to happen after junior year. We could have made more informed decision. Maybe still would have done the same thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Source? Confirmation?

So much for that try a 3 year extension!!!

Official he is not returning leaving amicably. Not 100% sure if he will aide in the search for the next HC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone delete the extra pages at the end of this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How far up their rump are their heads over at UVA? Hired, fired, extended, fired again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How far up their rump are their heads over at UVA? Hired, fired, extended, fired again?

Can someone say Princeton??? Any word on who's going to UVA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every coach in the country will be looking to move. But this brings up another point about early recruiting. Every kid that committed early now has to hold his breathe and hope the new coach likes what he sees or all bets are off. The new coach does not have to honor any hand shake deals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although I agree that ER is hurting the game, the argument that ER is hurting the big programs is just silly. Maryland is most likely going to win the National championship and they are one of the most active ER schools out there. UNC as well and they are in the final four. Brown and Loyola are in the ER game now as well although not to the extent the other schools are. I also agree that the ER practice has been going on for a long time but with the explosion of the sport and social media, everything is out in the open now.
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are selective in your argument. UNC has struggled up until this year in terms of progressing in the NCAA tournament. What about UVA, Ohio State, Michigan? All ER schools.

the actual ER recruits will not start showing up until next year. So we will know the answer to ER in about 3 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the actual ER recruits will not start showing up until next year. So we will know the answer to ER in about 3 years.

This is an accurate statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is an accurate statement.

Then I guess I have a different definition of ER than you.

Many of us want things to go back to the way they should be, when students decided on a college choice in the fall (and sometimes even spring) of their senior years, after doing official visits at the start of the school year. Recruiting pressure didn't ramp up until sophomore and junior years (compared to 7th/8th grade today).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honestly it sucks for the kid who is 15 and has a real good stick great iq but hasn't hit that maturity physically. My son is one of those. Can score from left side, quick around the cage but is 5'4" 125 and has a lot more growth left in him. He won't get a look at all at that size. Then come 2 yrs when he reaches hopefully full potential growth it will be too late. These coaches are looking for the physically matured kid right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he is a really good player, he will be discovered. But by the middle of his sophomore year about 50% of the D1 slots will be taken.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I agree but I think at 2019 more then that will be taken up. He wants a patriot league school so hopefully that will help. But I told him don't expect anything this summer. Many kids he knows on Long Island are verbally committed or about to and it's hard for a 15yr old to wrap their head around that. He knows when he grows it will be different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trevor baptiste commited late to a D3 school then switched to Denver, and last year was the top fogo as a freshman on the national championship team. Yes there's early recruits but some kids just get better later. My son verbaled in September of his senior year to a D1 school. Has played in every game but 2 for the last 2 years. A school with great academics. Sometimes teams don't know their needs till a bit later. Hang in there but my advice is don't chase the white ball. Academics and fit should be a priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

UNC's struggles had everything to do with coaching and less to do with recruiting. Breschi has had amazing talent there and just hasnt been able to put that together. I think the same applies to UVA, if you look at their recruiting classes every year they are among the top rated classes in college lax. Its no coincidence that Starsia got the boot. Michigan is a new program so we really cant gauge what they are, and IMO their coach is a gigantic tool that has no clue what hes doing. Lastly Ohio State just recently got into the ER game and I think for them its more of a case of bad recruiting rather than ER.

You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't be serious??? With all that "talent" UNC, UVA, JHU, and others should be able to beat teams like MU by 10 with their 3 line. Do you really think Coaching has that much to do with it? These "talent rich" programs should be able to win with such amazing athletes... See Miami Heat, Labron leaves, no more Championships. Guess it was the Coach that made them win? Your argument is so silly... It's time to face facts. I've played sports all my life, my kids have too. You cannot Coach an average kid into a super athlete. It rarely if ever works. Point is, if teams like UNC and UVA are getting such superior recruits, they should be able to win easily with such an overwhelmingly lopsided advantage. So much of todays game is winning individual match ups. With that said, those superior athletes should be winning all the time!! No? Regardless of who's Coaching. The reality is, those recruits just aren't panning out, and the schools that have traditionally waited are doing very well. Brown and Loyola are perfect examples. I know both their super attacks where not recruited early!!! I'm also pretty sure the kid from Brown was recruited as a midfielder... Buckle in, very good chance it's a Loyola Brown final. Even if it's not, with all that "talent", according to you, these two teams shouldn't even be in the final four.

Wake up genius--

all the teams in the final four recruit early. get off your couch and go play catch with your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats silly is you comparing Professional basketball to college lacrosse. Lebron James is a freak of nature and a once in a generation type athlete. There is no parallel to him in college lacrosse. The closest we have seen to that is Lyle Thompson and it was coaching that cost him a chance at a national title. Anyone that was at the Notre Dame-Albany quarterfinal at Hofstra a few years ago will tell you that Albany coach completely screwed that game up and cost Albany that win. Lacrosse is not the type of sport where individual matchups can routinely overcome scheme and planning. Also I think you are totally discounting the fact that the talent pool has greatly expanded and parity in this sport is here to stay. Marquette did an amazing job of taking a bunch of good players and making them very competitive in a short amount of time. So really youre missing the whole point, a good coach can take a team of average to good players and turn them into something special, IE Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Breschi at UNC last year had arguably one of the best attack units the sport has ever seen and he failed to capitalize on it. JHU this season lost their 6 top middies and still made the tournament. If you say youve played sports your whole life and you dont know the value of coaching, then Im sorry but you have no clue what youre talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whats silly is you comparing Professional basketball to college lacrosse. Lebron James is a freak of nature and a once in a generation type athlete. There is no parallel to him in college lacrosse. The closest we have seen to that is Lyle Thompson and it was coaching that cost him a chance at a national title. Anyone that was at the Notre Dame-Albany quarterfinal at Hofstra a few years ago will tell you that Albany coach completely screwed that game up and cost Albany that win. Lacrosse is not the type of sport where individual matchups can routinely overcome scheme and planning. Also I think you are totally discounting the fact that the talent pool has greatly expanded and parity in this sport is here to stay. Marquette did an amazing job of taking a bunch of good players and making them very competitive in a short amount of time. So really youre missing the whole point, a good coach can take a team of average to good players and turn them into something special, IE Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Breschi at UNC last year had arguably one of the best attack units the sport has ever seen and he failed to capitalize on it. JHU this season lost their 6 top middies and still made the tournament. If you say youve played sports your whole life and you dont know the value of coaching, then Im sorry but you have no clue what youre talking about.

I think I've struck a nerve. You have got to be Coach. You say you can't bring in professional sports analogies and then u bring up the Patriots...
You're other analogy is to say Lyle was freak athlete? If you any thing about lacrosse you would know he changed the way attack was played. Go watch his dodges. Very slow, methodical, used stick skills, unconventional shooting angles and leverage to make more superior athletes look silly. I assure you if you looked at his athletic measurables, I'm certain they are average in relation to most D1 attacks. Yet his results were off the charts.
Point is the best players are all not at UNC, UVA, and JHU. Btw Hop making the the tourn was absolute gift. Brown quickly showed that by blowing their doors off. Again if JHU is getting the top player every year the should make the final four with the third line. Point is they aren't getting the best. They're getting the best 16 yo HS freshman.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol well said sir! 16 yr old freshman in high school and 21 yr old freshman in college for these schools. Really not working to good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think I've struck a nerve. You have got to be Coach. You say you can't bring in professional sports analogies and then u bring up the Patriots...
You're other analogy is to say Lyle was freak athlete? If you any thing about lacrosse you would know he changed the way attack was played. Go watch his dodges. Very slow, methodical, used stick skills, unconventional shooting angles and leverage to make more superior athletes look silly. I assure you if you looked at his athletic measurables, I'm certain they are average in relation to most D1 attacks. Yet his results were off the charts.
Point is the best players are all not at UNC, UVA, and JHU. Btw Hop making the the tourn was absolute gift. Brown quickly showed that by blowing their doors off. Again if JHU is getting the top player every year the should make the final four with the third line. Point is they aren't getting the best. They're getting the best 16 yo HS freshman.

I think we are losing track of the argument here. Your assertion that the schools that ER have not been successful just simply doesnt have any merit, but that is a completely separate argument than whether or not these schools are getting all the best kids. Again the talent pool is so vast and expanded now, youre starting to see the parity youre seeing. The statement that JHU should win with their 3rd line is asinine and they deserved to be in the tourney and yes they did get their doors blown in by Brown. Brown is a perfect example of superior coaching BTW. Lars Tiffany took some very talented players and implemented a system that fit their skillsets the best and hes run with it all year. This is direct contrast to Breschi and Starsia. Breschi and Starsia have had the talent, but havent figured out how to implement a style that fits those kids the best. Oh and Lyle Thompson is a sick athlete, he can dunk a basketball and runs like a deer plus all the attributes you mentioned. I dont know what your stake in this is, but I can tell you my son was not an ER, and I dont necessarily agree with the practice but I dont think we can say with any degree of certainty what effect if any it has had at the college level.

Page 12 of 24 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard