BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't have a kid on the Hawks 2022 team......but I love their SWAG!

Angry much bro? Laughing!!

Dbacks on here again hating on other teams!!! Geese.Lighten up and Swag on!

Boo Yah! Hey you can't have you're fan out in here

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let's all make a pact to ignore this negative troublemaker. Maybe he or she will go away. Don't feed the beast. Seriously, maybe we could actually be a group - the 2022s that set a positive example for our kids. And maybe the coaches wouldn't be stressed if the parents weren't such crazy lunatics, breathing down their necks all the time. Just a thought... [/quote]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division A teams playing up in OC beach lax tournament.
Watch out. Your team might get surprised.
Can't wait to see those sweet neck lanyards!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is 2022 teams are packed with good teams . It's a very tuff league this year so all teams will be good for summer tournaments . We should support all Maryland teams for summer tournaments . The talent is good and we should be happy because the kids only get better with good talent .

2 maybe 3 top teams at this age then everybody else.

Top 2 are the 2 undefeated teams both from Anne Arundel county. 2022 Hawks and Dbacks dominate, winner or finalists in all championships last summer, both in finals at Young guns and on top again this year. Summer will be no different.

Hawks winner or finalist in all summer tournaments last year? I guess OC tournament and South River didn't count?

Selective memory

Not to mention they lost to Roughriders in MPLL semis last weekend.

MPLL playoffs of 4 teams wound up having the #3 play the #4 team for championship. Parity at 2022 is one of the best things about this age group. No team can be taken for granted. Madlax is the #5 seed in the HoCo tourney and they really have the talent to win it all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a proud team lime green dad!
Be sure to wear your matching team shorts and tumbler mug!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

It was 13-9. You must be the madlax dad that got thrown out by the refs. Classy as usual madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope I got the score from my friend that is crab dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what crabs lost? Thought they where 5-0 and heading to the ship. Overrated!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

It was 13-9. You must be the madlax dad that got thrown out by the refs. Classy as usual madlax.

13-9 final score. Madlax dad thrown off field. When they were up by 4..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Say what crabs lost? Thought they where 5-0 and heading to the ship. Overrated!!!

5-0 against weaker teams, 0-2 against Elite teams. Never faces Dbacks or Hawks either. The league was set up nice for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the Final 4 teams that will be playing for the Championship on Sunday.

I know that it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to reach this point. Every game is a challenge no matter if you are playing against the top or bottom of this league.

Good luck to 4 players that I had the pleasure to coach. 3 play for the Hawks and 1 plays for Madlax. I won't post their names because they are children but I know their work ethic and it is second to none. Great Job Boys

Good luck to all and cherish the moment.

Play like Champions

Rich Figueiras
"Daddy Cannons Coach" smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

Why did he get thrown out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If winning by 4 why was he tossed?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell me this is a lie that a parent was thrown out of a 6th grade la rosse game.5cPVkv

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax 11-7 crabs

I am sure the dad was in the wrong but do we know why he was mad and what he was yelling about when he got thrown out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a crab parent. I sat near some Hawks parents and/or coaches and what looked like the whole team. Really decent group of people. Talked with a defender and a goalie. Class kids who seemed to enjoy watching their competition play.
Good luck to yourr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a crab parent. I sat near some Hawks parents and/or coaches and what looked like the whole team. Really decent group of people. Talked with a defender and a goalie. Class kids who seemed to enjoy watching their competition play.
Good luck to yourr

What a great post. This is the point -- if people get to know the competition, they will see, most of these families are decent people - win, lose, or tie. It's unfair to stereotype an entire team because of a coach losing his temper a time or two or a crazy parent on the sideline. Let's face it, there's more than one on every team. But for the most part, they are all decent kids whose parents are trying to bring them up right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuse for a parent getting thrown out of a 6th grade game.
Loser.
Go lime green.
You guys rock sweet neck lanyards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuse for a parent getting thrown out of a 6th grade game.
Loser.
Go lime green.
You guys rock sweet neck lanyards.

If a Ref is not controlling the game and kids are getting beat up and hurt. I would say that is a excuse for a parent to step up and say something. I am not talking about a couple pushes or hard checks. But games can go down hill really fast. And when a Ref is not on top of it kids will get hurt. So this is what I would call a good excuse forgetting kick out of a 6th grade game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If a Ref is not controlling the game and kids are getting beat up and hurt. I would say that is a excuse for a parent to step up and say something. I am not talking about a couple pushes or hard checks. But games can go down hill really fast. And when a Ref is not on top of it kids will get hurt. So this is what I would call a good excuse forgetting kick out of a 6th grade game.

Wrong, idiot dad. Nobody should talk to a lax official except the head coaches. If they are making bad calls, not keeping the kids in check, etc., that is not your place to yell at them. There is no "good excuse" for any parent to talk to an official. Grow up.

There is a Madlax 2022 dad who gets kicked out of games all the time. Everyone knows he is a complete nightmare.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the coaches job - to speak up. If you don't trust your coach, maybe you should find another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DiamondBacks over RoughRiders 7-3
It was a exciting game . Both teams did a great job.

DiamondBacks St. Paul's - Champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong, idiot dad. Nobody should talk to a lax official except the head coaches. If they are making bad calls, not keeping the kids in check, etc., that is not your place to yell at them. There is no "good excuse" for any parent to talk to an official. Grow up.

There is a Madlax 2022 dad who gets kicked out of games all the time. Everyone knows he is a complete nightmare.

Is he gets thrown out so much that explains that he has enough time for that sweet perm he rocks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is he gets thrown out so much that explains that he has enough time for that sweet perm he rocks.

what a tool.. year after year yelling at his own kid..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big Games tomorrow..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys with sweet perms are creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says that only coaches should talk to refs. How about holding officials more accountable. The majority of officiating at the youth level is pathetic. Why can't lacrosse find better referees, who know the game, who are licensed (like soccer), who will enforce the rules fairly and attemtp to ensure player safety?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says that only coaches should talk to refs. How about holding officials more accountable. The majority of officiating at the youth level is pathetic. Why can't lacrosse find better referees, who know the game, who are licensed (like soccer), who will enforce the rules fairly and attemtp to ensure player safety?

Lacrosse as come very far with Referees and are on pace to license all refs. Many already are and they are the ones that have a rookie with them in most games. the growth of the game is happening at high rates and expecting HIGH LEVEL refs at your sons 6 th grade game is a bit ridiculous. The RULE BOOK also clearly states that the COACHES are the only ones that can talk to refs . There is sideline rules just like game rules. Clearly written in in English for all Dads and Moms to see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacrosse as come very far with Referees and are on pace to license all refs. Many already are and they are the ones that have a rookie with them in most games. the growth of the game is happening at high rates and expecting HIGH LEVEL refs at your sons 6 th grade game is a bit ridiculous. The RULE BOOK also clearly states that the COACHES are the only ones that can talk to refs . There is sideline rules just like game rules. Clearly written in in English for all Dads and Moms to see.

Also, anybody ever notice the loudest and most argumentative dads are the ones who never played? I can't tell you how many times I've seen a kid come off the field and tell some overweight beer belly know it all to stop embarrassing him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now the Hoco rule book is going to be followed? How about when it was related to safety, sportsmanship, high school players, non normal progression, dual rostered players etc.? Seems a bit hypocritical to pick and choose which rules to follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please - while the growth of the game is terrific and we love it - most officiating is a joke. Much can be learned and applied from US soccer. The refs should be required to know the rules of the game, licensing should be mandated, there should be an evaluation system and the unqialified/failing ones replaced with capable ones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many championships did sweet perm dad win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please - while the growth of the game is terrific and we love it - most officiating is a joke. Much can be learned and applied from US soccer. The refs should be required to know the rules of the game, licensing should be mandated, there should be an evaluation system and the unqialified/failing ones replaced with capable ones.
You are an idiot. Lacrosse has all of those things. You are probably someone that never played and think you know but dont understand advantage / disadvantage and how it influences calling the game. The same guy who yells for a ward all game long bUT doesn'treally know what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to Hawks vs 91 in finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many championships did sweet perm dad win?

He wins the title for best hair and worst attitude no doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sweet perm dad looks like the Donald.
Rock it with pride Mr. Madlax.
Nothing but juice and berries.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 over Dbacks 7-5 great game on by both teams

Hawks vs 91 in the finals
Today at 6pm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks over Madlax in Double OT

Hawks HoCo Champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Were they wearing their sweet neck lanyards?

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard