BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 77 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Do not even mention PW in same breath with SYO. Poster has his SYO facts all wrong. Worry about your own town. Get your youth program in order and maybe one day you could step on the field with the likes of SYO, Pequa and Farmingdale.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the Syo coach got suspended for one game for making the team walk off the bus in their underwear. What should be done to the Port Athletic Director for having the team drive to last nights game in their personal cars because the bus didn't show up. She is the worst A D on Long Island. She has run the athletic program into the ground with her incompetence. The community was sold a bill of goods to pass a 90 million dollar bond to improve the facilities and it is two years and nothing has been done. The ceiling has collapsed in the lacrosse locker room the athletic fields are crap including the turf, which was privately funded by the community, is in terrible shape because of not being properly maintained. I can go on and on but until the community bands together and demands that the Board of ED removes her it is going to be business as usual. In my opinion the above mentioned is far more of a concern than a 9th grader that is going to take time away from upper classmen.

If you have a problem with your AD why bring it up here. Why bring Syosset into it. Go to your schools board and discuss the situation. Stop airing your crap on here. It gets nothing accomplished in regards to the problem and it also is just childish. Can we talk lacrosse please. All this crap is coming from the same people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah b/c the PW parents were not a factor in TR leaving for HHH. Worry about your own town. SYO will take care of itself. That emergency meeting you mentioned had 100% player and parent attendance in full support of JC. If you knew what you were talking about you would know that the issue with boys after the StAnts game was raised by another faculty member not a parent. Division in program is no different than any other on the island so until PW gets its get program in order and until PW beats SYO on the field shut ur pie hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Do not even mention PW in same breath with SYO. Poster has his SYO facts all wrong. Worry about your own town. Get your youth program in order and maybe one day you could step on the field with the likes of SYO, Pequa and Farmingdale.

I am a bit perplexed but didnt you read the post regarding all the crap going on in Syosset right now or you just missed that. As for our Jr High program arent you having a hard time fielding teams at your middle schools right now. Please correct me if I am wrong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perplexed? By youth program I meant PAL and town travel as well as kids playing for traditional travel programs. MS program never was and never will be pipeline to Varsity. Most of the juniors on SYO gave been playing together since 4th grade well before MS

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah b/c the PW parents were not a factor in TR leaving for HHH. Worry about your own town. SYO will take care of itself. That emergency meeting you mentioned had 100% player and parent attendance in full support of JC. If you knew what you were talking about you would know that the issue with boys after the StAnts game was raised by another faculty member not a parent. Division in program is no different than any other on the island so until PW gets its get program in order and until PW beats SYO on the field shut ur pie hole.

The meeting at the bar had kids. Don't think so. You know the one with all the accusations flying around. As for the middle school not feeding the High School program what planet do you live on? Ohh wait you live in Syosset the land of make believe. I don't know anything about why the previous coach left and won't even mention him. You make it sound like you are playing. The kids are and they aren't on here talking crap. You and some disgruntled 8th grade parent from Port who thinks his kids is going to be playing varsity in 9th grade are. Who thinks airing out BS on here will get him somewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Syo coach got suspended for one game for making the team walk off the bus in their underwear. What should be done to the Port Athletic Director for having the team drive to last nights game in their personal cars because the bus didn't show up. She is the worst A D on Long Island. She has run the athletic program into the ground with her incompetence. The community was sold a bill of goods to pass a 90 million dollar bond to improve the facilities and it is two years and nothing has been done. The ceiling has collapsed in the lacrosse locker room the athletic fields are crap including the turf, which was privately funded by the community, is in terrible shape because of not being properly maintained. I can go on and on but until the community bands together and demands that the Board of ED removes her it is going to be business as usual. In my opinion the above mentioned is far more of a concern than a 9th grader that is going to take time away from upper classmen.

I would assume that your "facts" about PW are more accurate then your mis-information about Syosset. If you are so obsessed with SYO post next week after the rematch. #1 syo coach did not miss a game, that was him o the sideline against PW and #2 kids did not get off the bus in their underwear. problem with Port is not the fields but they parents on the sidelines of those fields

This is hysterical if this is from a Syosset parent. Dont you think everyone knows the mess that is going on over in Syosset. Your kids are playing fine but the parents are the real nightmare. If you dont think people know about the emergency meetings, the complete divide within your program. The kids turning on each other for playing time. The two separate camps within the town. The constant infighting and all the crap that has occurred and been swept under the carpet, you are very mistaken.

Did you even attend the game at Hofstra last year your 12 coaches on the sideline were out of control as were your fans that had issues with young girls at the concessions. Your player going after a girl after the game. These are all facts. Come on guy get your crap in order over on your side before you start tossing stones.

So the person miss quoted what happened its not to far off from the truth, is it? Didnt the board meet about the situation regarding the kids in their underwear after a game? Wasnt the coach initially suspended and then reinstated. Wasn't a make believe scenario.

Who's Miss Quoted? Is she an assistant coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The meeting at the bar had kids. Don't think so. You know the one with all the accusations flying around. As for the middle school not feeding the High School program what planet do you live on? Ohh wait you live in Syosset the land of make believe. I don't know anything about why the previous coach left and won't even mention him. You make it sound like you are playing. The kids are and they aren't on here talking crap. You and some disgruntled 8th grade parent from Port who thinks his kids is going to be playing varsity in 9th grade are. Who thinks airing out BS on here will get him somewhere.

Worse is having your son on Varsity in 9th and not playing when he clearly can help the team defensively.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought this was a forum about high school boys lax! You people who are posting all this negativity that has nothing to do how the boys/games are going, need to get a life!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the outcome of farmingdale game at Hofstra last night?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I wish there was a thing called the Internet where I can get answers to quesions like this. I'm curious also. How can we find out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, hey don't knock this kid too hard, at least it was a post about lacrosse and not another contribution to the ongoing PW, SYO and/or GC drama! Gets us a little closer to being back on track for the playoffs.
So where does the upset come out of in Suffolk A tomorrow? With so many one goal games this season, one of the favorites is probably going down. Doubt it will be WI or SME, probably WM or Quot.
My guess

I wish there was a thing called the Internet where I can get answers to quesions like this. I'm curious also. How can we find out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale over Oceanside not sure of the score

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grew up across the street from St. Anthony's. Most definitely Suffolk.

Of course it's Suffolk. There are no curbs.

Suffolk has curbs, ever been to West Islip?

Yes I have. Other then Magoon Landing , nothing special. And I'm sure u don't live there.

Looking out at my canal right now. Might jump on my boat and cruise the Bay. Love West Islip and south shore.

Is that the Alimentary Canal? Happy for you to stay on the south shore.

I'm down on Shoal, come on over for a beer or two and maybe remove the rod up your azz before doing so. WI is a great town, with wonderful school district and athletic programs. 2 minutes and I'm on the water, 15 minutes and I'm on a beach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SA's 18-5 over Chammy to win championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, hey don't knock this kid too hard, at least it was a post about lacrosse and not another contribution to the ongoing PW, SYO and/or GC drama! Gets us a little closer to being back on track for the playoffs.
So where does the upset come out of in Suffolk A tomorrow? With so many one goal games this season, one of the favorites is probably going down. Doubt it will be WI or SME, probably WM or Quot.
My guess

Whoa, what about Chaminade???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there and I think that's right, I believe Farmingdale won. It was tough to follow the game though wth all the chatter in the stands about who should be playing, what happened after a game three weeks ago, did the Syosett coach get caught in his underwear?, what are the YJ teams doing, is UVa going to honor commitments? Who is gonna be AA from LI, what is a permissible number of goals a kid can score before its stat padding, are the classes going to be changed next year so good teams only play good teams, did that pervert from Chaminade assault your kid? and of course the requisite cries of "shoot" from the parent of the kid with the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone care about what's going on in Manhasset.....enough is enough with the favoritism and nepotism Coach's son on the first middy line that never comes off the field... People complaining about the attack scoring too many goals and never coming off the field. The only reason for that is so the first middy line can try and have some meaningful production...which,other than the UNC commit, they don't! There is minimal production...and only against inferior teams! Look at the facts and not anyone's opinion....can't hide the facts. Has anyone ever seen a man up squad that can't score?? and yet is in every time? The members of man up and players who have seen the field this season and past seasons are the result of favoritism and nepotism. Coach's son , and friends, loyal team 32 paying customers and sons of employee coaches of team 32...so is this pay to play at a public high school..... Second and Third attack and middy lines have barely hit the field this season. Not acceptable Manhasset. Where is the privilege of being a senior and putting in the hard work for 4 years? We have heard that the best kids are on the field??? Not according to the numbers!!! School board and administration must investigate and take action. Need more people to write letters....anonymous is the only way because as we all have seen, those that complain are severely punished. It is terrible that the administration allows this....you want the players to play for the team? You need a coach who coaches for the team! and now...when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse...the freshman son and his friends etc. have been brought up to varsity...playing over seniors! you just can't make this up. it is OUTRAGEOUS and a conspiracy that we are allowing. Write in to the Board Members and Superintendent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone care about what's going on in Manhasset.....enough is enough with the favoritism and nepotism Coach's son on the first middy line that never comes off the field... People complaining about the attack scoring too many goals and never coming off the field. The only reason for that is so the first middy line can try and have some meaningful production...which,other than the UNC commit, they don't! There is minimal production...and only against inferior teams! Look at the facts and not anyone's opinion....can't hide the facts. Has anyone ever seen a man up squad that can't score?? and yet is in every time? The members of man up and players who have seen the field this season and past seasons are the result of favoritism and nepotism. Coach's son , and friends, loyal team 32 paying customers and sons of employee coaches of team 32...so is this pay to play at a public high school..... Second and Third attack and middy lines have barely hit the field this season. Not acceptable Manhasset. Where is the privilege of being a senior and putting in the hard work for 4 years? We have heard that the best kids are on the field??? Not according to the numbers!!! School board and administration must investigate and take action. Need more people to write letters....anonymous is the only way because as we all have seen, those that complain are severely punished. It is terrible that the administration allows this....you want the players to play for the team? You need a coach who coaches for the team! and now...when you thought it couldn't possibly get worse...the freshman son and his friends etc. have been brought up to varsity...playing over seniors! you just can't make this up. it is OUTRAGEOUS and a conspiracy that we are allowing. Write in to the Board Members and Superintendent

This is obviously...sarcasm. Right????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
to answer your question, no.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was there and I think that's right, I believe Farmingdale won. It was tough to follow the game though wth all the chatter in the stands about who should be playing, what happened after a game three weeks ago, did the Syosett coach get caught in his underwear?, what are the YJ teams doing, is UVa going to honor commitments? Who is gonna be AA from LI, what is a permissible number of goals a kid can score before its stat padding, are the classes going to be changed next year so good teams only play good teams, did that pervert from Chaminade assault your kid? and of course the requisite cries of "shoot" from the parent of the kid with the ball.

Great post !!! Sad but true

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

32 folded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good call ! this horror show of a coach has lost 37 games in the ten years he has coached this team (won 151) and only gone to the state championship game three times and actually lost once. I can not understand how he still has a job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh well, I tried to get us back on track...cant blame a guy for trying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is obviously...sarcasm. Right????

Does the Freshman drive his Ferrari to practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But I thought I read here that St. Anthony's didn't have any offensive talent???
SA's 18-5 over Chammy to win championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If true, his is shocking about this coach, you should come to our town where everything is done fair. Our coach sends out a survey before every game and polls the parents on who should start and play and then does whatever the majority wants, he is just there for a paycheck and not to win and certainly not to upset the parents. I wish more coaches were like this, after all it is about participation not winning that's why we don't keep score.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE WORSE. CHAMNIADE HAD A LEGIT GOALIE THIS YEAR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have always been amazed at the how the better lax teams/schools have vocalized their issues. SWR a few years ago, the recent bickering in 3village or GC, ow Syo and Port going at it. Sayville swiftly booting the coach. and lets not forget CSH slap gate. All of these schools are relatively in the mix. Year after year.

I am sure you have other towns with their issues but never airing their grievances out here. Do they have class and take things in house and note spew venom publically or are they just okay to live with the notion of mediocre!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with the season over for most schools.
Who over achieved?
Who underachieved?

Who loses the most talent?
Who's talent coming up will help them over the hump?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE WORSE. CHAMNIADE HAD A LEGIT GOALIE THIS YEAR

Dont they have a goalie that is committed to Duke on the JV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me guess...your kid is the senior who has put in 4 years of hard work but doesn't play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

good call ! this horror show of a coach has lost 37 games in the ten years he has coached this team (won 151) and only gone to the state championship game three times and actually lost once. I can not understand how he still has a job.
Hmmm. This was first posted at 10:57. Your post is 11:44. Kudos to you on your incredible efficiency at looking up and breaking down the 10 years of wins and losses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm. This was first posted at 10:57. Your post is 11:44. Kudos to you on your incredible efficiency at looking up and breaking down the 10 years of wins and losses.

sorry for the delay, I had a presentation to complete for work

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What kind of beer? And I'm not the rod in the butt guy, but if you're serving free beers I'm in!! What time?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

===================

Sounds like BC updated his resume and is circulating it! Likely at the college level..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who over achieved?
Who underachieved?

LV Over achieved. they are legit - Chammy under achieved - IMHO in the rest of Nassua County most teams did about what you would expect - no comment on Suffolk, I am not allowed west of Rt. 110

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have always been amazed at the how the better lax teams/schools have vocalized their issues. SWR a few years ago, the recent bickering in 3village or GC, ow Syo and Port going at it. Sayville swiftly booting the coach. and lets not forget CSH slap gate. All of these schools are relatively in the mix. Year after year.

I am sure you have other towns with their issues but never airing their grievances out here. Do they have class and take things in house and note spew venom publically or are they just okay to live with the notion of mediocre!

You do not see West Islip or Farmingdale griping and I guess you can describe them as mediocre if you have never seen a,lacrosse game before. Over the past 20 years just wins and no excuses but the West Islip parents are tough to listen to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who over achieved?
Who underachieved?

LV Over achieved. they are legit - Chammy under achieved - IMHO in the rest of Nassua County most teams did about what you would expect - no comment on Suffolk, I am not allowed west of Rt. 110

Hey Einstein, don't you mean you're not allowed East of Rt. 110?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These comments about other communities/programs are being done by outsiders, not the members of the community/program

Page 50 of 77 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard