BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 77 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]When will Nassau County Lacrosse start placing team appropriate conferences? Similar to [lacrosse]? Conf 1 should be:

Syosset
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa
Garden City
Port Washington
Manhasset
Farmingdale
Chaminade
St. Anthony's

Catholic, public school...who cares....most games would be competitive....the teams above all have 50 kids on their sideline and many can play. Rather than each team getting lopsided victories over teams with 25 kids on their roster with a select few who can play. God forbid the teams above had to play real competition each season in every game.

Conf 2 would field the next 10-12 teams who are competitive/ borderline dominant year over year.....by seeding teams correctly and evaluating after each season and moving a few teams in each conference below 1 up or down based on their performance you wouldn't see as many lopsided victories or losses and quite possibly the schools who have less participatiin in the sport of lacrosse will increase their participation in the sport. Why would a kid in Hempstead want to participate if they're pummelled in every game? What does beating Hempstead with 12 players on their sideline teach the winners or losers when they play?

You won't find anyone here who'd disagree with you.

That said, St. Anthony's would be Suffolk.

it would change year to year - you would look silly this year having Port in and LV out - Port would lose every game by 5+ [/quote

It wouldn't look silly if the Port coaches just made a few changes and didn't worry about what grades some kids are in and play the better players

--Like who...? Dont they have 3 sophmores starting and 5-6 juniors playing serious mintues?...last I checked the seniors starting are an all-county goalie, 2-50+point attackmen and some athletic poles and middies. 17 seniors on the team and only 8 of them actually play

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]When will Nassau County Lacrosse start placing team appropriate conferences? Similar to [lacrosse]? Conf 1 should be:

Syosset
Cold Spring Harbor
Massapequa
Garden City
Port Washington
Manhasset
Farmingdale
Chaminade
St. Anthony's

Catholic, public school...who cares....most games would be competitive....the teams above all have 50 kids on their sideline and many can play. Rather than each team getting lopsided victories over teams with 25 kids on their roster with a select few who can play. God forbid the teams above had to play real competition each season in every game.

Conf 2 would field the next 10-12 teams who are competitive/ borderline dominant year over year.....by seeding teams correctly and evaluating after each season and moving a few teams in each conference below 1 up or down based on their performance you wouldn't see as many lopsided victories or losses and quite possibly the schools who have less participatiin in the sport of lacrosse will increase their participation in the sport. Why would a kid in Hempstead want to participate if they're pummelled in every game? What does beating Hempstead with 12 players on their sideline teach the winners or losers when they play?

You won't find anyone here who'd disagree with you.

That said, St. Anthony's would be Suffolk.

it would change year to year - you would look silly this year having Port in and LV out - Port would lose every game by 5+ [/quote

It wouldn't look silly if the Port coaches just made a few changes and didn't worry about what grades some kids are in and play the better players

--Like who...? Dont they have 3 sophmores starting and 5-6 juniors playing serious mintues?...last I checked the seniors starting are an all-county goalie, 2-50+point attackmen and some athletic poles and middies. 17 seniors on the team and only 8 of them actually play

Maybe some don't deserve all county ..just saying

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St A's is in Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong wind and sun in PW?

Sounds like sailing season is right around the corner.

Now that the HS Lacrosse season is over enjoy sailing, or is it yachting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW should not be mentioned n the same breath as the rest of those teams they lost to an Oceanside team wth 3 seniors and freshmen and sophomores all over the field starting and playing big minutes.

Oceanside team had one terrible loss in a driving rain that cost them dearly - young team on the upswing they will learn from it and be better next season.

In my opinion they are the clear 4 seed behind the top 3 in conference 1 in 2017.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Strong wind and sun in PW?

Sounds like sailing season is right around the corner.

Now that the HS Lacrosse season is over enjoy sailing, or is it yachting?

It depends....size matters, you know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St Anthony is in Nassau not Suffolk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St. Anthony's is in South Huntington, that is NOT in Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grew up across the street from St. Anthony's. Most definitely Suffolk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does Suffolk A looking like thx ??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PW should not be mentioned n the same breath as the rest of those teams they lost to an Oceanside team wth 3 seniors and freshmen and sophomores all over the field starting and playing big minutes.

Oceanside team had one terrible loss in a driving rain that cost them dearly - young team on the upswing they will learn from it and be better next season.

In my opinion they are the clear 4 seed behind the top 3 in conference 1 in 2017.

In your opinion, lol. Ok so they beat Port in a game that Port would say was their worst loss of the year. So you make an excuse for Oceanside about playing in the rain and they lost. What were the rain clouds only above the Oceanside players heads in that game. Stop writing checks your kids will need to cash. Will need to wait and see about your predictions next year. Till then enjoy watching the playoffs from the stands.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St. Anthony's is in South Huntington, that is NOT in Nassau.

Anything east of 110 is the "general" rule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course it's Suffolk. There are no curbs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In your opinion, lol. Ok so they beat Port in a game that Port would say was their worst loss of the year. So you make an excuse for Oceanside about playing in the rain and they lost. What were the rain clouds only above the Oceanside players heads in that game. Stop writing checks your kids will need to cash. Will need to wait and see about your predictions next year. Till then enjoy watching the playoffs from the stands.

I guess no juniors play for Oceanside. That's crazy, I guess they dropped a whole class off the map.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when do playoff schedules come out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau playoffs begin tonite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau playoffs begin tonite
actually began yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This might help....goal differential vs common opponents in division excluding head to head. Port -6, O'Side -39. Seeding doesn't seem that crazy now, does it? Hopefully O'side better next year, lots of good players in the pipeline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Suffolk has curbs, ever been to West Islip?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Sayville in Class B? A little bit under the radar this year because of new coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I have. Other then Magoon Landing , nothing special. And I'm sure u don't live there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is the schedule?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Port stinks..why would anyone include them...only a Port guy would put them with that list.. silly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

Next year is the year of the Port, it can be this year if just a few changes were made.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

Next year is the year of the Port, it can be this year if just a few changes were made.

Like what, playing your son more? Lol! You are surely delusional.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

Like what, playing your son more? Lol! You are surely delusional.

He probably thinks he I mean she can buy a title. ..Lol..be careful and tread lightly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

Port daddy or mommy please stop you sound like an [lacrosse]. Syosset is going to walk all over you next Wednesday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see the parents of juniors and seniors squirm when a freshman gets playing time ahead of their sons. It will be interesting. Things won't be good when that happens. You can't hold a kid back. Only way is to make sure the juniors and seniors play in the blowout games to try and keep them happy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when do playoff schedules come out?

They are out. Both Sections have brackets up on their respective websites.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is the schedule?

Brackets are up on the Section 8 and Section 11 websites

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you stink!

What changes? Be specific! Dont leave out any details please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about Sayville in Class B? A little bit under the radar this year because of new coach.

B division up in the air when you factor in SWR, BBP and Comsewogue as well as Sayville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please be quiet. Obviously you have issues. Address them less publicly and to those who can help you achieve your personal goal

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes I have. Other then Magoon Landing , nothing special. And I'm sure u don't live there.

Looking out at my canal right now. Might jump on my boat and cruise the Bay. Love West Islip and south shore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Syo coach got suspended for one game for making the team walk off the bus in their underwear. What should be done to the Port Athletic Director for having the team drive to last nights game in their personal cars because the bus didn't show up. She is the worst A D on Long Island. She has run the athletic program into the ground with her incompetence. The community was sold a bill of goods to pass a 90 million dollar bond to improve the facilities and it is two years and nothing has been done. The ceiling has collapsed in the lacrosse locker room the athletic fields are crap including the turf, which was privately funded by the community, is in terrible shape because of not being properly maintained. I can go on and on but until the community bands together and demands that the Board of ED removes her it is going to be business as usual. In my opinion the above mentioned is far more of a concern than a 9th grader that is going to take time away from upper classmen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looking out at my canal right now. Might jump on my boat and cruise the Bay. Love West Islip and south shore.

Is that the Alimentary Canal? Happy for you to stay on the south shore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the Syo coach got suspended for one game for making the team walk off the bus in their underwear. What should be done to the Port Athletic Director for having the team drive to last nights game in their personal cars because the bus didn't show up. She is the worst A D on Long Island. She has run the athletic program into the ground with her incompetence. The community was sold a bill of goods to pass a 90 million dollar bond to improve the facilities and it is two years and nothing has been done. The ceiling has collapsed in the lacrosse locker room the athletic fields are crap including the turf, which was privately funded by the community, is in terrible shape because of not being properly maintained. I can go on and on but until the community bands together and demands that the Board of ED removes her it is going to be business as usual. In my opinion the above mentioned is far more of a concern than a 9th grader that is going to take time away from upper classmen.

I would assume that your "facts" about PW are more accurate then your mis-information about Syosset. If you are so obsessed with SYO post next week after the rematch. #1 syo coach did not miss a game, that was him o the sideline against PW and #2 kids did not get off the bus in their underwear. problem with Port is not the fields but they parents on the sidelines of those fields

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapeqa 20-4 over Baldwin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would assume that your "facts" about PW are more accurate then your mis-information about Syosset. If you are so obsessed with SYO post next week after the rematch. #1 syo coach did not miss a game, that was him o the sideline against PW and #2 kids did not get off the bus in their underwear. problem with Port is not the fields but they parents on the sidelines of those fields

This is hysterical if this is from a Syosset parent. Dont you think everyone knows the mess that is going on over in Syosset. Your kids are playing fine but the parents are the real nightmare. If you dont think people know about the emergency meetings, the complete divide within your program. The kids turning on each other for playing time. The two separate camps within the town. The constant infighting and all the crap that has occurred and been swept under the carpet, you are very mistaken.

Did you even attend the game at Hofstra last year your 12 coaches on the sideline were out of control as were your fans that had issues with young girls at the concessions. Your player going after a girl after the game. These are all facts. Come on guy get your crap in order over on your side before you start tossing stones.

So the person miss quoted what happened its not to far off from the truth, is it? Didnt the board meet about the situation regarding the kids in their underwear after a game? Wasnt the coach initially suspended and then reinstated. Wasn't a make believe scenario.

Page 49 of 77 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard