BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 47 of 111 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So...we can all agree. this poster was neither a college instructor nor a Chaminade grad.?

Nor did he get a good nights sleep ata Holiday Inn.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to be the only slow person who has an obvious hard on for Chaminade. So I'll try to explain, the case is already public, so NOW the school can put it out there. There is an allegation, an allegation genius, I can allege that you are a pedophile as well, are you??? The media is quoting a source that they vetted, therefore the information probably has some validity. The school cannot just say, so and so is a pedophile because one of our students said so. Is it clear? You are a seriously strange dude. Your anti Chaminade bias is so obvious. A staff member appears to be pedophile, they are addressing it, what is your problem? If you are a past victim I get the outrage, but there are legal protections for people, the school has to honor those obligations. Where is your scorn and anger for the Nassau District Attorney who brought NO charges against this man? Are they not complicit as well? How about the Nassau PD special victims squad who apparently did NOTHING with these allegations, where is your anger towards them? You are a phony, your false anger at this is pathetic, you could care less about the student, you sit there in glee over the embarrassment that a really good institution is suffering through. Are you also anti Penn State? Would you condemn Joe Pa for his knowledge of an abusive coach? Would you ever let your son go there? I'm sure if the offer cam you would pack up junior and send him off in his navy and whites and wear your Penn State Lacrosse sweatshirt every day. Typical hater, typical hypocrite.

Its public because people talked about it!!! Not anti chaminade. Anti cover up! Also anti penn state! That cover up effected many others after they knew what was happening. Shocking you would publicly condone that behavior. You seem pretty defensive on subject. Any thing you want to talk about ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please get back to Chaminade Lacrosse Stories and news. I believe that is the Forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...we can all agree. this poster was neither a college instructor nor a Chaminade grad.?

Yep....then again, maybe at Dowling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It took 4/5 years for them to release this? Why?

The act is abominable and the cover up, either on purpose or through indifference is worse. He resigned and got out of town, typical move to just allow a molester to do this to others.

Shameful.

Because he has protections from slander. If the Nassau DA didn't bring charges once informed then it's done. The school can't tell everyone he's a child molester on the word of a student. It's a he said/he said incident. What cover up?

Then why did he "resign" and disappear?

That doesn't mean you can legally "out" the guy. He's guilty, but only in the public eye. In the eyes of the law he hasn't been charged. Can't disclose the allegation and his name based on hearsay.

There was credible evidence you moron!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please get back to Chaminade Lacrosse Stories and news. I believe that is the Forum

Happy Birthday, Coach Moran

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seem to be the only slow person who has an obvious hard on for Chaminade. So I'll try to explain, the case is already public, so NOW the school can put it out there. There is an allegation, an allegation genius, I can allege that you are a pedophile as well, are you??? The media is quoting a source that they vetted, therefore the information probably has some validity. The school cannot just say, so and so is a pedophile because one of our students said so. Is it clear? You are a seriously strange dude. Your anti Chaminade bias is so obvious. A staff member appears to be pedophile, they are addressing it, what is your problem? If you are a past victim I get the outrage, but there are legal protections for people, the school has to honor those obligations. Where is your scorn and anger for the Nassau District Attorney who brought NO charges against this man? Are they not complicit as well? How about the Nassau PD special victims squad who apparently did NOTHING with these allegations, where is your anger towards them? You are a phony, your false anger at this is pathetic, you could care less about the student, you sit there in glee over the embarrassment that a really good institution is suffering through. Are you also anti Penn State? Would you condemn Joe Pa for his knowledge of an abusive coach? Would you ever let your son go there? I'm sure if the offer cam you would pack up junior and send him off in his navy and whites and wear your Penn State Lacrosse sweatshirt every day. Typical hater, typical hypocrite.

There are more than a few people commenting on this. You are trying to defend the indefendable and need to stop because people like you are complicit in this act even after the fact as you defend how this was handled. PS: if Paterno knew he should rot in [lacrosse]. Frankly so should this pig and those at Chaminade who knew or were involved and covered it up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure, they lost on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You seem to be the only slow person who has an obvious hard on for Chaminade. So I'll try to explain, the case is already public, so NOW the school can put it out there. There is an allegation, an allegation genius, I can allege that you are a pedophile as well, are you??? The media is quoting a source that they vetted, therefore the information probably has some validity. The school cannot just say, so and so is a pedophile because one of our students said so. Is it clear? You are a seriously strange dude. Your anti Chaminade bias is so obvious. A staff member appears to be pedophile, they are addressing it, what is your problem? If you are a past victim I get the outrage, but there are legal protections for people, the school has to honor those obligations. Where is your scorn and anger for the Nassau District Attorney who brought NO charges against this man? Are they not complicit as well? How about the Nassau PD special victims squad who apparently did NOTHING with these allegations, where is your anger towards them? You are a phony, your false anger at this is pathetic, you could care less about the student, you sit there in glee over the embarrassment that a really good institution is suffering through. Are you also anti Penn State? Would you condemn Joe Pa for his knowledge of an abusive coach? Would you ever let your son go there? I'm sure if the offer cam you would pack up junior and send him off in his navy and whites and wear your Penn State Lacrosse sweatshirt every day. Typical hater, typical hypocrite.

There are more than a few people commenting on this. You are trying to defend the indefendable and need to stop because people like you are complicit in this act even after the fact as you defend how this was handled. PS: if Paterno knew he should rot in [lacrosse]. Frankly so should this pig and those at Chaminade who knew or were involved and covered it up. [/quote
So right I am complicit because I comment on a web site, get over yourself simpleton. As stated I didn't defend anyone, just reciting the law. The school notified the Nassau and Suffolk DA upon learning of the allegation. They did nothing, re direct your anger. I have no kids in Chaminade, he didn't get in, I have some friends who went and know some kids who go, all good people, all really well adjusted. You....not so much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You seem to be the only slow person who has an obvious hard on for Chaminade. So I'll try to explain, the case is already public, so NOW the school can put it out there. There is an allegation, an allegation genius, I can allege that you are a pedophile as well, are you??? The media is quoting a source that they vetted, therefore the information probably has some validity. The school cannot just say, so and so is a pedophile because one of our students said so. Is it clear? You are a seriously strange dude. Your anti Chaminade bias is so obvious. A staff member appears to be pedophile, they are addressing it, what is your problem? If you are a past victim I get the outrage, but there are legal protections for people, the school has to honor those obligations. Where is your scorn and anger for the Nassau District Attorney who brought NO charges against this man? Are they not complicit as well? How about the Nassau PD special victims squad who apparently did NOTHING with these allegations, where is your anger towards them? You are a phony, your false anger at this is pathetic, you could care less about the student, you sit there in glee over the embarrassment that a really good institution is suffering through. Are you also anti Penn State? Would you condemn Joe Pa for his knowledge of an abusive coach? Would you ever let your son go there? I'm sure if the offer cam you would pack up junior and send him off in his navy and whites and wear your Penn State Lacrosse sweatshirt every day. Typical hater, typical hypocrite.

There are more than a few people commenting on this. You are trying to defend the indefendable and need to stop because people like you are complicit in this act even after the fact as you defend how this was handled. PS: if Paterno knew he should rot in [lacrosse]. Frankly so should this pig and those at Chaminade who knew or were involved and covered it up. [/quote
So right I am complicit because I comment on a web site, get over yourself simpleton. As stated I didn't defend anyone, just reciting the law. The school notified the Nassau and Suffolk DA upon learning of the allegation. They did nothing, re direct your anger. I have no kids in Chaminade, he didn't get in, I have some friends who went and know some kids who go, all good people, all really well adjusted. You....not so much.

I'm not well adjusted because I hate child molesters and those who hide, defend or excuse them. Thank God I'm guilty as charged! Thanks Perry Mason, you have figured me out.
I'm Catholic and Catholic educated through grad school. No one taught me to suspend my morals or turn a blind eye. You on the other hand can look at this through whatever dispassionate, twisted legal prism you like. You know they could have acted swiftly and they didn't. Further, a religious order does not have to hide behind a self serving legal argument to discipline one of their own. Keep defending it, scum.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you are arguing with about 10 different people , maybe you are wrong? That's for the law lesson. Maybe ......should worry about the kids and not the law so much!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The act is abominable and the cover up, either on purpose or through indifference is worse. He resigned and got out of town, typical move to just allow a molester to do this to others.

Shameful.

Because he has protections from slander. If the Nassau DA didn't bring charges once informed then it's done. The school can't tell everyone he's a child molester on the word of a student. It's a he said/he said incident. What cover up?

That doesn't mean you can legally "out" the guy. He's guilty, but only in the public eye. In the eyes of the law he hasn't been charged. Can't disclose the allegation and his name based on hearsay.

What was the credible evidence? The school released the victim's statement to the Nassau DA, what did they DO??? MORON

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope everyone is not basing this case on the wonderful reporting in that rag Newsday. They are hardly the NY Times. Bunch of left leaning liberal bufoons, I would just as soon get my news from the STAR

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shameful.

What was the credible evidence? The school released the victim's statement to the Nassau DA, what did they DO??? MORON

[lacrosse], the victim did not want to pursue it due to the stigma. The kid should t be forced to go through the it again and again by deniers like you. Don't be such a blind a-hole. It's never the first and last time. It's only the time the scum got caught.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse], the victim did not want to pursue it due to the stigma. The kid should t be forced to go through the it again and again by deniers like you. Don't be such a blind a-hole. It's never the first and last time. It's only the time the scum got caught.

Are you a prosecutor? Present or former? Or, are you a psychologist with knowledge concerning pedophilia? You seem to know quite a bit about the multiple layers of issues that such unfortunate incidents touch upon.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What time and where is tomorrow's game?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you a prosecutor? Present or former? Or, are you a psychologist with knowledge concerning pedophilia? You seem to know quite a bit about the multiple layers of issues that such unfortunate incidents touch upon.

Not a prosecutor, just a hater of child abusers of any kind and I cling to a special hatred of religious people who violate not only civil law but also use their position in the church to access and abuse vulnerable people. I consider myself a moderate, but I would advocate for castration for this putrid man of the cloth. Perhaps with a dull knife and no anesthesia. Is that ok with you?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a prosecutor, just a hater of child abusers of any kind and I cling to a special hatred of religious people who violate not only civil law but also use their position in the church to access and abuse vulnerable people. I consider myself a moderate, but I would advocate for castration for this putrid man of the cloth. Perhaps with a dull knife and no anesthesia. Is that ok with you?

I love the name calling, you are a phony. You despise the institution because of some made up issue only you know about. The school gave the information to the Nassau DA, that is their responsibility, they followed the law, you want more, well too bad. Who deemed the issue credible? Chaminade, NOT the DA nor the PD. Only the school, they can't release his name phony name caller. Get over your anger, go volunteer at a rape crisis center, become a cop or prosecutor if you're so outraged. Again, YOU ARE A PHONY who hates the institution, you could care less about the victim. I only explained the legal ramifications of the school releasing information without PROOF, which is what you need. Not enough for a phony like you. But keep it up, until YOU do something keep it down spider, you're a PHONY!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not well adjusted because I hate child molesters and those who hide, defend or excuse them. Thank God I'm guilty as charged! Thanks Perry Mason, you have figured me out.
I'm Catholic and Catholic educated through grad school. No one taught me to suspend my morals or turn a blind eye. You on the other hand can look at this through whatever dispassionate, twisted legal prism you like. You know they could have acted swiftly and they didn't. Further, a religious order does not have to hide behind a self serving legal argument to discipline one of their own. Keep defending it, scum.
you are a simpleton, anonymous, righteous, holier than thou idiot. We all know if it is proven what he did is horrible, reprehensible. It is just we don't need to hear it from people like you on a lacrosse forumn in an anonymous voice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time for you to go to confession. Now get off this lacrosse sight you [lacrosse] and take your comments to another media.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I reading this wrong or are you people bringing the sexual abuse by a few priest into the Chaminade thread ? How pathetic. So Rabbis don't donit also ? What about non religious people ? I'm pretty sure ANY college has the highest regard for a Chaminade diploma. Lax is such a tiny aspect of why kids go to the school

Any college has respect for the Chaminade diploma? Check out how many Chaminade boys applied to Clemson and how many got accepted. Unless you are playing lacrosse in college or applying to a school in NY, most don't have any regard for it.
You are completly Delutional if you think Colleges have no Regard for a Chaminade diploma or any Catholic diploma . I am a English and Language Arts Teacher at a Local University, and you absolutly can tell the diffrence between a student who went to Chaminade or a Public School just on handwriting alone. And no I'm not a Chaminade Alum.

Like the post said "outside of NY". Plus when was the last time handwriting meant anything?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I reading this wrong or are you people bringing the sexual abuse by a few priest into the Chaminade thread ? How pathetic. So Rabbis don't donit also ? What about non religious people ? I'm pretty sure ANY college has the highest regard for a Chaminade diploma. Lax is such a tiny aspect of why kids go to the school

Any college has respect for the Chaminade diploma? Check out how many Chaminade boys applied to Clemson and how many got accepted. Unless you are playing lacrosse in college or applying to a school in NY, most don't have any regard for it.
You are completly Delutional if you think Colleges have no Regard for a Chaminade diploma or any Catholic diploma . I am a English and Language Arts Teacher at a Local University, and you absolutly can tell the diffrence between a student who went to Chaminade or a Public School just on handwriting alone. And no I'm not a Chaminade Alum.

Please let us know which university so that all can avoid it. Your spelling and random capitalization doesn't say much if you are a teacher. Also, what university calls the people running the classes teachers? Aren't they professors at that point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope everyone is not basing this case on the wonderful reporting in that rag Newsday. They are hardly the NY Times. Bunch of left leaning liberal bufoons, I would just as soon get my news from the STAR

Not a fan of Newsday but it is not a far left as the NY Times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. The N.Y Times hasn't been straight forward in fifty years. The only reason I look at Newsday is the high school sports coverage. Wish they would list All-County and All-Division like they used to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly. The N.Y Times hasn't been straight forward in fifty years. The only reason I look at Newsday is the high school sports coverage. Wish they would list All-County and All-Division like they used to.

Good point, but I do think the Times, for the most part gives an accurate accounting with a left wing slant.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about this 3rd game between these two except for the two schools themselves. With each passing year this two team charade "championship" becomes more and more irrelevant compared to what's going on around the Island and around the country with a much more robust playoff system. Just call it a 3rd game and call it a day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have similar complaint about newsday sports reporting. they used to list all section,division , conference etc.
how hard would that be to re-establish. it was a nice feature .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I love the name calling, you are a phony. You despise the institution because of some made up issue only you know about. The school gave the information to the Nassau DA, that is their responsibility, they followed the law, you want more, well too bad. Who deemed the issue credible? Chaminade, NOT the DA nor the PD. Only the school, they can't release his name phony name caller. Get over your anger, go volunteer at a rape crisis center, become a cop or prosecutor if you're so outraged. Again, YOU ARE A PHONY who hates the institution, you could care less about the victim. I only explained the legal ramifications of the school releasing information without PROOF, which is what you need. Not enough for a phony like you. But keep it up, until YOU do something keep it down spider, you're a PHONY!

He did it and they (and now you) looked they other way. They did the minimum. If I am a phoney, that's ok. But tell your son to be careful. And don't forget to pray that it never happens to you and they cover it up again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

you are a simpleton, anonymous, righteous, holier than thou idiot. We all know if it is proven what he did is horrible, reprehensible. It is just we don't need to hear it from people like you on a lacrosse forumn in an anonymous voice.

"If" he did it? Really? Nice try. It's deniers like you who are responsible for this scum to be free to leave the country and continue to victimize the weak and vulnerable. Stand up and demand more from that school and all associated with it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whew, let's change the subject so people will forget.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He did it and they (and now you) looked they other way. They did the minimum. If I am a phoney, that's ok. But tell your son to be careful. And don't forget to pray that it never happens to you and they cover it up again.

OK, explain how I looked the other way? Why don't you in your wisdom tell everyone here how it should be handled. Keep in mind the Duke lacrosse scandal while you project your self righteous answer psycho, and if something like this ever happened to one of my children, you can be assured the school would not need report it, the problem would be solved with a shovel and a ditch in a remote place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK, explain how I looked the other way? Why don't you in your wisdom tell everyone here how it should be handled. Keep in mind the Duke lacrosse scandal while you project your self righteous answer psycho, and if something like this ever happened to one of my children, you can be assured the school would not need report it, the problem would be solved with a shovel and a ditch in a remote place.

This is no Duke matter, this is a Chaminade issue where they knew, made him resign but still let him teach for a year while they "investigated", THEN when they finally got their heads out of the sand they went to the DA because it was going to come out! You are now looking the other way by defending that school when heads should roll.

But its all fine with you and a ton of lemmings will have their boys take the test and pray to get in. They deserve better and the boys need to be protected. And the administration needs to answer for their handling of this, not sweep it under the rug with your silence/support.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like the post said "outside of NY". Plus when was the last time handwriting meant anything?
Guess you've never needed a Notary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please let us know which university so that all can avoid it. Your spelling and random capitalization doesn't say much if you are a teacher. Also, what university calls the people running the classes teachers? Aren't they professors at that point?

Don't English teachers/professors proofread stuff all day? Its really creepy how you decided to misrepresent yourself on a forum just to make point to make yourself feel better. Chaminade is a very good school and Im sure its very well regarded outside of NY, you can step off the ledge now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe if everyone stops responding to this one moron, he will go away!! I know it's hard when you read it, but let's give it a try!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why is it anyones business but a parents and a student where they go to school. There are some who love Chaminade and others who hate it. Yet this on going debate is as silly as someone trying to tell me not to buy a car in a certain color. Its my choice as it is the choice of the parent and student. Chaminade might not be for everyone but it seems to have a great choice for many. To argue where a person spends their money and what school they send their child to is just crazy. Unless someone sending their child to a school will cause you some type of physical harm what right do you have to attack people who send their child to Chaminade/St. Anthonys/St. Doms/Kellenberg etc. Come on guys.

As for this situation that is going on lets let the law do its job and start talking lacrosse. There are some big games today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not sure but isn't there a game today - isn't his a web site for lacrosse and its games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess you've never needed a Notary.

Plenty of times. Not once did they care about my handwriting. They are witnessing a signature, not reading anything I wrote.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now I know why your not talking lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough week to be a Flyer

Like Reply Quote
Page 47 of 111 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled