BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a farce that Madlax gets a Crack at the top playoffs after finishing 5th. Cabell will do his usual stall ball to find a way to win that playing game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That is a farce that Madlax gets a Crack at the top playoffs after finishing 5th. Cabell will do his usual stall ball to find a way to win that playing game.

And people laugh at me when I say people are out to get Madlax. And sense when is stall ball a bad thing if you get the Win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA chest pounding lax dads look over the A standings.
Let's see if any come back to the forum when am A team beats their precious during a summer tournament. See you at young gunz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lime green

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lime green...
Take some time to look over the standings...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is 2022 teams are packed with good teams . It's a very tuff league this year so all teams will be good for summer tournaments . We should support all Maryland teams for summer tournaments . The talent is good and we should be happy because the kids only get better with good talent .

2 maybe 3 top teams at this age then everybody else.

Top 2 are the 2 undefeated teams both from Anne Arundel county. 2022 Hawks and Dbacks dominate, winner or finalists in all championships last summer, both in finals at Young guns and on top again this year. Summer will be no different.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's see if any come back to the forum when am A team beats their precious during a summer tournament. See you at young gunz.

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? Only one team in 2022A of HOCO was invited to Young Guns and that is Lax Factory. Any of the 2022AA teams would run them off the field. Most of them have in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go lime green dad...
Your lanyard is sweet...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What A team is playing AA at young guns? I don't see any registered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022A winner should play 2022AA winner to determine the best of the best. Some teams in the A division could compete with those in AA. Some have already beat those in AA in previous years and would do the same this year. Just wait til the summer tournaments come and some of the proclaimed elite clubs will be humbled.

That is absolutely hysterical for you to put into words... Make an A all-star team and they wouldn't come within 8 goals of top 5 AA teams. Top A teams would be winless

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go lime green dad...
Your lanyard is sweet...

Who is lime green?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? Only one team in 2022A of HOCO was invited to Young Guns and that is Lax Factory. Any of the 2022AA teams would run them off the field. Most of them have in the past.

Just an aside... Young guns is not about the best. Lineup and brackets are carefully controlled by RM and the invite process is very political.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What A team is playing AA at young guns? I don't see any registered.

Lax Factory is in Young Guns AA and in A in HOCO. Crabs beat them 10-0 last year in a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax factory really...... top 5 AA beat beat them by 10 goals end of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lax factory really...... top 5 AA beat beat them by 10 goals end of story.

Same would have been said about Hawks over Rough Riders last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just an aside... Young guns is not about the best. Lineup and brackets are carefully controlled by RM and the invite process is very political.

You're right. What a terrible group of teams invited. Sorry you weren't.

So what if RM puts Crabs in best spot to make playoffs. He would be stupid not to. It's his tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Gunz is one of the best summer events...no surprise given that Crabs is such a wonderful club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Gunz is great for all teams invited. Teams should be in full stride by then and at top strength. lets hope there is no rain this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Gunz is very much about the best from all year. Its very clear.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Young Gunz is very much about the best from all year. Its very clear.

I'm sure there are some politics involved concerning who is or is not invited. There are clearly some noteworthy teams missing. And there are a couple that are included that might not be as strong as the ones left out. That's always the case. But the majority of invitees are impressive 2022 teams. You can't say that's not true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The great 8 (10)tournament this summer. The best of the best New [lacrosse] and Maryland teams playing each other will be better than young guns.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for the A teams moving into your beloved AA division.
Make sure to bring your matching coffee tumbler mugs.
We all get a kick out of watching obsessed parents.
Dad's wearing matching shorts.
People watching better than the beach.
Don't forget your lanyards of precious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Watch out for the A teams moving into your beloved AA division.
Make sure to bring your matching coffee tumbler mugs.
We all get a kick out of watching obsessed parents.
Dad's wearing matching shorts.
People watching better than the beach.
Don't forget your lanyards of precious.

Cant wait for the A teams that want to push to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is 2022 teams are packed with good teams . It's a very tuff league this year so all teams will be good for summer tournaments . We should support all Maryland teams for summer tournaments . The talent is good and we should be happy because the kids only get better with good talent .

Top 2 are the 2 undefeated teams both from Anne Arundel county. 2022 Hawks and Dbacks dominate, winner or finalists in all championships last summer, both in finals at Young guns and on top again this year. Summer will be no different.

Hawks winner or finalist in all summer tournaments last year? I guess OC tournament and South River didn't count?

Selective memory

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks winner or finalist in all summer tournaments last year? I guess OC tournament and South River didn't count?

Selective memory

Not to mention they lost to Roughriders in MPLL semis last weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Selective memory

All teams lose a game at some point. I don't have a dog in this fight, but why the hate towards this one team? You seem eager to point out their couple of loses over the past year. Looking over the standings, wasn't that RR loss their only one all season in two leagues? No one wins them all. 12-year-olds, man. Not machines. Lighten up. It's all good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Selective memory

All teams lose a game at some point. I don't have a dog in this fight, but why the hate towards this one team? You seem eager to point out their couple of loses over the past year. Looking over the standings, wasn't that RR loss their only one all season in two leagues? No one wins them all. 12-year-olds, man. Not machines. Lighten up. It's all good.

I agree, but don't tell me, tell them. They are the ones who panic over a loss....any loss...They achedule film aessions if they tie a team while playjng hftime of a Navy game.

Everybody knows each down here, including the coaches. Somebody (s) is going to be the scapegoat. Go to their game vs 91 Saturday and playoffs sunday....if they lose this weekend, you might see a whole bunch of new kids or some getting benched.

This is what happens when you tell all your cronoes since September that your team won't lose a game all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a kid on the Hawks 2022 team......but I love their SWAG!

Angry much bro? Laughing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All teams lose a game at some point. I don't have a dog in this fight, but why the hate towards this one team? You seem eager to point out their couple of loses over the past year. Looking over the standings, wasn't that RR loss their only one all season in two leagues? No one wins them all. 12-year-olds, man. Not machines. Lighten up. It's all good. [/quote]

I agree, but don't tell me, tell them. They are the ones who panic over a loss....any loss...They achedule film aessions if they tie a team while playjng hftime of a Navy game.

Everybody knows each down here, including the coaches. Somebody (s) is going to be the scapegoat. Go to their game vs 91 Saturday and playoffs sunday....if they lose this weekend, you might see a whole bunch of new kids or some getting benched.

This is what happens when you tell all your cronoes since September that your team won't lose a game all year. [/quote]

Dude, you sound like sour grapes. Just fyi... as teams get more competitive, kids do get cut. And, if there is a loss, someone isn't going to start, and someone is going to get less playing time. That's the nature of club ball. What do you expect? Club teams are trying to put together the best team they can. It's not rec! Stop making coaches who are doing their job, trying to win and get kids to improve, out to be the bad guy. Maybe help your kid improve. Make him be accountable. If your kid was cut or didn't make it on a certain team, that's too bad. It stinks. But I'm sure there's a place for him. You need to get over it, and stop bad mouthing. It's probably trickling down to your kid and affecting his attitude toward other kids and the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swag? Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude, you sound like sour grapes. Just fyi... as teams get more competitive, kids do get cut. And, if there is a loss, someone isn't going to start, and someone is going to get less playing time. That's the nature of club ball. What do you expect? Club teams are trying to put together the best team they can. It's not rec! Stop making coaches who are doing their job, trying to win and get kids to improve, out to be the bad guy. Maybe help your kid improve. Make him be accountable. If your kid was cut or didn't make it on a certain team, that's too bad. It stinks. But I'm sure there's a place for him. You need to get over it, and stop bad mouthing. It's probably trickling down to your kid and affecting his attitude toward other kids and the sport.

I agree . This is 2022 Club not 2030 rec teams. I am the assistant coach of a top elite 2022 Club team and am Very disappointed in my team.I have a HUGE problem with these 11 and 12 year olds and their shortfalls.

I have seen to many unforced errors by them. Concentration is lacking sometimes with their passing and catching. No excuse for this.
And if I have seen 1.. 12 year old I have seen 10.. 12 year olds not get up for a big game. Frankly it is totally unacceptable in my world.
When will these young men start taking the game seriously as I do? Why dont they like watching films ad nauseam like me??

I have already informed just about entire team that how do they expect to go D1 with their cavalier attitude. Do they think with this attitude they will ever get a shout out from Ty??

What really boils me up is a lost. I see no remorse or agony in their face, They seem to move on with no problem and want to know which way to the playground.

At this point I am not sure what to do. My screaming, yelling, threatening doesnt seem to be working!! Maybe cut a few players from the team while the rest of their buddies look on! Make them accountable for their fellow friends getting cut..Maybe that will wake them up to the real world of Elite competitive 6th grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny reading this same guys comments about the hawks ..whats the deal man? Not a Hawk but know a lot of those people and coaches and you must really have it out for them. where was all this before you played them and got beat. These teams play all the time against each other .. All of the top teams have been beat this year at least once. Looking from the results from 2 leagues hawks only lost once to a good coached RR team that they played 3 times in 1 week. Hawks in my option are the best team we have faced all year and we played everyone.
Backs are a very good team along with Crabs,Madlax,Ninetyone .. Hating is really disturbing and I'm sure the coaches from your team feel the same way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a kid on the Hawks 2022 team......but I love their SWAG!

Angry much bro? Laughing!!

Dbacks on here again hating on other teams!!! Geese.Lighten up and Swag on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
blahhhhhhhahahahaha

I agree . This is 2022 Club not 2030 rec teams. I am the assistant coach of a top elite 2022 Club team and am Very disappointed in my team.I have a HUGE problem with these 11 and 12 year olds and their shortfalls.

I have seen to many unforced errors by them. Concentration is lacking sometimes with their passing and catching. No excuse for this.
And if I have seen 1.. 12 year old I have seen 10.. 12 year olds not get up for a big game. Frankly it is totally unacceptable in my world.
When will these young men start taking the game seriously as I do? Why dont they like watching films ad nauseam like me??

I have already informed just about entire team that how do they expect to go D1 with their cavalier attitude. Do they think with this attitude they will ever get a shout out from Ty??

What really boils me up is a lost. I see no remorse or agony in their face, They seem to move on with no problem and want to know which way to the playground.

At this point I am not sure what to do. My screaming, yelling, threatening doesnt seem to be working!! Maybe cut a few players from the team while the rest of their buddies look on! Make them accountable for their fellow friends getting cut..Maybe that will wake them up to the real world of Elite competitive 6th grade lacrosse.

Blahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So funny reading this same guys comments about the hawks ..whats the deal man? Not a Hawk but know a lot of those people and coaches and you must really have it out for them. where was all this before you played them and got beat. These teams play all the time against each other .. All of the top teams have been beat this year at least once. Looking from the results from 2 leagues hawks only lost once to a good coached RR team that they played 3 times in 1 week. Hawks in my option are the best team we have faced all year and we played everyone.
Backs are a very good team along with Crabs,Madlax,Ninetyone .. Hating is really disturbing and I'm sure the coaches from your team feel the same way.

Great post. Agree. So many great teams, including RR that has some fine talent, too. Great group. Wish folks would keep it positive. Would be a lot more fun for all. No body is getting rich playing this game. How about forging some lasting relationships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mad bro? You mad?

My little Johnny is the next Paul Rabil and that mean mean coach from Hawks doesn't see it. Really what does he know anyway? When Johnny plays Casey Powell Lacrosse on his PlayStation he scores at will and face dodges like a Thompson.

Village Idiot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great post. Agree. So many great teams, including RR that has some fine talent, too. Great group. Wish folks would keep it positive. Would be a lot more fun for all. No body is getting rich playing this game. How about forging some lasting relationships.

I like the post above too and agree completely. However, the cry baby on here must really have it out for them and I don't expect that to change anonymously. or the tool that bashes ninetyone coaches or anyone else hating on 6th graders or their coaches who are obviously better qualified to be coaching than these daddys

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the post above too and agree completely. However, the cry baby on here must really have it out for them and I don't expect that to change anonymously. or the tool that bashes ninetyone coaches or anyone else hating on 6th graders or their coaches who are obviously better qualified to be coaching than these daddys [/quote]

So let's all make a pact to ignore this negative troublemaker. Maybe he or she will go away. Don't feed the beast. Seriously, maybe we could actually be a group - the 2022s that set a positive example for our kids. And maybe the coaches wouldn't be stressed if the parents weren't such crazy lunatics, breathing down their necks all the time. Just a thought...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Selective memory

Selective reading much? It says Hawks and Dbacks. Dbacks won Summer Exposure and were finalists at Beach Lax. Hawks won Young Gunz and Dbacks were finalists to them after beating Crabs and Cannons.

But you go on with your Hawks hate...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like the post above too and agree completely. However, the cry baby on here must really have it out for them and I don't expect that to change anonymously. or the tool that bashes ninetyone coaches or anyone else hating on 6th graders or their coaches who are obviously better qualified to be coaching than these daddys

So let's all make a pact to ignore this negative troublemaker. Maybe he or she will go away. Don't feed the beast. Seriously, maybe we could actually be a group - the 2022s that set a positive example for our kids. And maybe the coaches wouldn't be stressed if the parents weren't such crazy lunatics, breathing down their necks all the time. Just a thought... [/quote]

Page 12 of 28 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard