BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Depends on which teams show up. If all of the older players show I'd say Team 91 or Crabs have a chance.

Arden is the team to beat.

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? What older kids are going to show up? The same kids that have been playing will be playing in the playoffs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on which teams show up. If all of the older players show I'd say Team 91 or Crabs have a chance.

What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? What older kids are going to show up? The same kids that have been playing will be playing in the playoffs.

Seems like some games the older boys don't show. All depends on opponent.

You know. Don't be soooooo shocked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That does not really even make sense and it sounds like conjecture on your point. If you are so convinced that is the issue that you are willing to taint 6 th grade boys on a forum, simply ask hoco for the roster for the team you are playing but would also expect you to apology to both the teams you are worried about openly. No kids could be added after the start nor can they be dual rostered and very easy to check to roster if you are willing to do that. Thinking you are blowing steam now to set up for complaining when your son's team gets beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with holdback stuff--just create your own forum if you want to explore this topic ad nauseum.... I would prefer to focus on the prospects of Team 88 + 3 winning HOCO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with holdback stuff--just create your own forum if you want to explore this topic ad nauseum.... I would prefer to focus on the prospects of Team 88 + 3 winning HOCO!

They have a chance with all of the hold backs smile

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is 2022 teams are packed with good teams . It's a very tuff league this year so all teams will be good for summer tournaments . We should support all Maryland teams for summer tournaments . The talent is good and we should be happy because the kids only get better with good talent .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop posting about it and challenge their roster - they will have no problem with you doing so and it may keep you quiet for a few years. Very easy to ask Hoco for a copy of their roster and it has the DOBs and grades of each boy. They are a team with nothing to hide.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The bottom line is 2022 teams are packed with good teams . It's a very tuff league this year so all teams will be good for summer tournaments . We should support all Maryland teams for summer tournaments . The talent is good and we should be happy because the kids only get better with good talent .

I agree many good MD teams. And many good on age players too. I do wonder about the NY teams coming down here to MD tournaments with their grade based teams. There starting school cut off age is DEC 1 if I remember right.

Might be hard for them to swallow getting beat by teams much older then them. Especially teams with kids that are heldback, which could be older by over a year or at least 4 to 8 months.
NY teams were usually a little younger than MD when NY went by grade and Md teams by the U?? . Wasn't that big a deal due to little difference in age and NY usually brought good teams down here. Will be interesting tho to see what they think.

If this board is any indication...It wont be a good reaction to playing against Holdbacks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 maybe 3 top teams at this age then everybody else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for playoffs? Madlax over Crbs; Hawks over Team 89+2 in championship

Thought Hawks got upset in the playoffs?

Hawks were upset by RR in MPLL playoffs

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games for this weekend

DBacks. Vs. rough riders 9:30 St Paul's Championship

Hoco
Crabs vs mad lax capital Friday night 8pm. (winner plays Hawks )
Hawks vs 3pm game
DBacks vs Team 91 3pm game

Sunday 6pm championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guarantee you that Crabs has played with the exact same roster all spring and will have the same kids in playoffs. I have heard that Team 89+2 brought a few kids in from elsewhere(Texas) for the Crabs game. Didn't see those kids at the 3D game yesterday

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop posting about it and challenge their roster - they will have no problem with you doing so and it may keep you quiet for a few years. Very easy to ask Hoco for a copy of their roster and it has the DOBs and grades of each boy. They are a team with nothing to hide.

So would you like to discuss the "guest" players that were there for one game this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax over Crabs; Team 45 + 46 over AP; Madlax over Hawks; Team 88 +3 over Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So would you like to discuss the "guest" players that were there for one game this spring?

Again, ask the question to Hoco and the other coach to determine if all your complaining is accurate. I am sure you have the details about what you claim happened but more than likely you are wrong. If you feel strongly a team did something wrong and it is not just wishful thinking or hearsay, than by all means ASK as this is ridiculous that you keep trying to chip away but have nothing substantive to bring forward. Sounds like sour grapes and making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the Team 44*2+3 parents don't want to discuss the "guest" players that came to town for one game a couple weeks back. Wonder if those kids were even on their HOCO rosters. I doubt it. Was nice to see the "guests" being introduced to their teammates and shaking their hands before the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
101 - 10 will rise to the top with or without guest players!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 4,000,000-3,999,909 will do whatever it takes to win. If they don't, then they will have the rules changed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs>Roughriders>Hawks> over past week.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 273 divided by 3 will not be a factor--look for winner to come out of Madlax/crabs/Hawks group...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs>Roughriders>Hawks> over past week.....

Crabs aren't in MPLL. You're mixing up leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roghriders beat Hawks on Saturday in MPLL....Crabs beat Roughriders on Sunday in HOCO....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great Competition this year with good teams and coaches. Crabs, Api, Ninetyone, Hawks, Madlax and even RR. Hard to go undefeated with all good teams. Most of these teams have now played each other at least once.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs have not faced API or Hawks this year yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are teetering. I bet it got real tense after they lost this weekend. How many more practices got added this week? How much film did you watch? Who is getting benched? Panic and overreaction always set in there when they lose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop troll. None of this is happening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 273 divided by 3 will not be a factor--look for winner to come out of Madlax/crabs/Hawks group...

DB will win. Stop naming 3 teams and leaving them out. Dream land

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop troll. None of this is happening.

I'm sure some are in panic mode. Told you they added some good players but not great. None are real difference makers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DB will win. Stop naming 3 teams and leaving them out. Dream land

Hawks? Get real

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are teetering. I bet it got real tense after they lost this weekend. How many more practices got added this week? How much film did you watch? Who is getting benched? Panic and overreaction always set in there when they lose

Wow... whose kid got cut or didn't make this team? I've always found this group to be a nice bunch. Go away troll. Focus on your own team. Everybody loses sometimes. They are 12 after all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB only team in a position to win both leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

why would anyone post this about a youth sports team? I know nothing about the teams discussed but to write these things anonymously is chicken little and says more about you than the Hawks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022A winner should play 2022AA winner to determine the best of the best. Some teams in the A division could compete with those in AA. Some have already beat those in AA in previous years and would do the same this year. Just wait til the summer tournaments come and some of the proclaimed elite clubs will be humbled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team's parents choose to wear a lanyard with their son's picture, name and number around their neck at a u12 lacrosse game? Who does that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2022A winner should play 2022AA winner to determine the best of the best. Some teams in the A division could compete with those in AA. Some have already beat those in AA in previous years and would do the same this year. Just wait til the summer tournaments come and some of the proclaimed elite clubs will be humbled.

For example? Since you obviously have something in mind? Remember... teams change from year to year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DB only team in a position to win both leagues.

Good for you! I hope if someone else were in this position you'd be able to be happy for their KIDS too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What team's parents choose to wear a lanyard with their son's picture, name and number around their neck at a u12 lacrosse game? Who does that?

Did this happen? I must know. What team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't be serious. Name me one A team that could come close to beating any of the 5 playoff teams in AA. Club Blue is in first play in A and they went winless in NPYLL last year. And three of their best players left and went to Crabs. What a ridiculous statement.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep in mind there was a merger of 2 leagues this year into HOCO. Coaches took a best guess approach to place their teams in the proper division. Some guessed right and others guessed wrong. Summer tournaments will iron everything out.

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard