BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Sachem Fields and My Lacrosse Tournaments
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It appears that there is no longer a partnership between Ninety One and the Sachem School District.

There is a for sale or lease sign at the site.

Hmmmm Wonder what happened.. Anyone?

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Sachem Fields and My Lacrosse Tournaments
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
It appears that there is no longer a partnership between My Lacrosse Tournaments and the Sachem School District.

Was there ever a "partnership" ? I will say NO. Sachem has always been its own entity.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It appears that there is no longer a partnership between My Lacrosse Tournaments and the Sachem School District.

Was there ever a "partnership" ? I will say NO. Sachem has always been its own entity.

There was an arrangement to share the fields and that My Lacrosse Tournaments would pay an outrageous amount every month. I then heard from a reliable source that My Lacrosse Tournaments was not doing well.. Not sure what happened..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems they are taking a hit after they screwed over teams last year when they cancelled their tournament and kept their money. I dont think that the BOTC ante Team 91 comments and documentation has helped them at all. It's about time things have turned for these money grabbers

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Seems they are taking a hit after they screwed over teams last year when they cancelled their tournament and kept their money. I dont think that the BOTC ante Team 91 comments and documentation has helped them at all. It's about time things have turned for these money grabbers

Agreed..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sign has been up for a long time
Drive past it every day

It is a shame that they wil most likely no longer be sports fields
Growing up on LI every soccer team wanted to play at the sachem fields

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sachem is selling those soccer fields to generate money for the school district. School District is hurting not My Lacrosse tournaments. Travel Lax will always make money.

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Sachem is selling those soccer fields to generate money for the school district. School District is hurting not My Lacrosse tournaments. Travel Lax will always make money.

That is not true.. My Lacrosse Tournaments made the deal in order to have fields for themselves. They obviously have an issue.. money or otherwise... Why they backed out is a mystery.. was it money? was it bad blood? was it something else? let's wait and see.. The truth will be told.. that we know. BOTC will find out the truth..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not true.. My Lacrosse Tournaments made the deal in order to have fields for themselves. They obviously have an issue.. money or otherwise... Why they backed out is a mystery.. was it money? was it bad blood? was it something else? let's wait and see.. The truth will be told.. that we know. BOTC will find out the truth..

we all know Mylacroosse is 91. I will say that 91 is not in having financial difficulty. I think the relationship was with a member of the Sachem board and that person is no longer a board member. That is the story!!!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

we all know Mylacroosse is 91. I will say that 91 is not in having financial difficulty. I think the relationship was with a member of the Sachem board and that person is no longer a board member. That is the story!!!

If you would like to tell us what the story is.. contact me at cjowins@optonline.net BOTC will NEVER out our sources.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you would like to tell us what the story is.. contact me at cjowins@optonline.net BOTC will NEVER out our sources.

They just held 2 mylacrosse tournaments on sachem fields already this year?? That does not sound like a problem to me!!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

They just held 2 mylacrosse tournaments on sachem fields already this year?? That does not sound like a problem to me!!

The property is for sale or lease. That does not sound like a prosperous relationship to me!!!!

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

You think?? Who is this board member?

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Then why did the deal go south?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You think?? Who is this board member?

That's a good question. I know they recently made a lot of changes in the board. Seems to strange that this happens and then the relationship with mylacrosse goes south.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is entirely a Sachem School District budgeting issue. The district had historically received "X" amount of school aid from the state. Last year (or year before), due to the GEA and other state deceit, they received X minus 12 million. The district had virtually nothing left in their reserve funds and has been forced to make drastic cuts to both educational and athletic programs. Selling off the fields is just one of the ways they are attempting to keep their academic programs viable. Unfortunately, athletics will bare the brunt of the hit. I'm not a Orange apologist or LaxTournaments guy, but this has nothing to do with them other than they probably refused to pay an increased fee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are all crazy. They are bigger than ever. They use all fields at farmingdale now. I'm amazed how people are rooting for their business to be bad. Lol. Certainly sour grapes. They run a first class operation and are expanding teams and markets.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The property is for sale or lease. That does not sound like a prosperous relationship to me!!!!

Prosperous??? DSM doesn't make money off fields. They make off teams and tournaments. The fields are a necessity for them , but not a revenue generator. They seem to have full access to Farmingdale State and Stoney Brook. Why would they keep using Sachem?

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard