BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Re: LI Outlaws News
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
They love using guys like miles jones as a selling point in there website , he is in Duke having a great time being a young man, what he Travels back and forth every weekend and help the outlaws coach ?? Just Stop

Jackass my son was on outlaws for 3 years and Myles was one of the assistant coach after he was done with school. Get facts straight. Last season was first season he didn't coach cause was doing internship.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait that's not true that he is helping out with the outlaws?? wth!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes [lacrosse] he did!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes [lacrosse] he did!!

I'm shocked at the language from an Outlaw parents !

(Without the wife beater logo shirt and double fisted red cup)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone else feel that bringing in high school coaches to develop our kids was a joke?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone else feel that bringing in high school coaches to develop our kids was a joke?

Who would you like. Complaints about dad coaches first now high school coaches. Should we go to the coaches spare closet to get different coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
White trash Outlaws

Like Reply Quote
B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
White trash Outlaws

Now wait just a minute, Bubba. That is trashy of YOU! That is enough of this crap. Hope I made myself clear for you, huh, Bubba?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who would you like. Complaints about dad coaches first now high school coaches. Should we go to the coaches spare closet to get different coaches.

Hey Moron,
The high school coaches aren't showing up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Moron,

I guess you don't have an intelligent answer.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Moron,

I guess you don't have an intelligent answer.

I personally liked the college players in flip flops and sunglasses. They taught nothing, held no one accountable and collected a pay check. More power to 'em

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a great organization. No wonder why they can't compete with the other clubs.they always end up getting second best.but they will still call them elite for the money grab

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys with your coaches and flip flop phobia's. Hysterical. Who cares what they wear on their feet. They're not playing. It's summer, hot out. I'm sure most of you parents are wearing them too. Get over that argument.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You guys with your coaches and flip flop phobia's. Hysterical. Who cares what they wear on their feet. They're not playing. It's summer, hot out. I'm sure most of you parents are wearing them too. Get over that argument.
this post must have been written by a baseball cap turned sideways youth.
It has to do with image, respect, and authority. Unlike the millenials and youth of n this country.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It has to do with image, respect, and authority. Unlike the millenials and youth of n this country.

Image, respect and authority ???? Stop it.

If the only thing you have to complain about is the footwear of your coach , things can't be that bad!

Relax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Image, respect and authority ???? Stop it.
Keep striving for mediocrite.

If the only thing you have to complain about is the footwear of your coach , things can't be that bad!

Relax!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it was written by a 40 something year old coach who finds it amusing that parents would care what i wear on my feet. I know more about lacrosse then 99% of the parents yet my feet are what concerns you. Again, the coach is not playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep striving for mediocrite Outlaw

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boo hoo, all the parents who's kids didn't make outlaws.go beat up on 91 or express for aawhile.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be an outlaw minion. My kid wasn't cut by the outlaws.i'm just stating facts that i see at tournaments.it is very clear many of the kids from the outlaws organization are B to C level players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it was written by a 40 something year old coach who finds it amusing that parents would care what i wear on my feet. I know more about lacrosse then 99% of the parents yet my feet are what concerns you. Again, the coach is not playing.

The flip flops just signify the laid back attitude. No fundamentals taught or corrected, no accountability, no discipline. Can't really blame a a 19 year old kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The flip flops just signify the laid back attitude. No fundamentals taught or corrected, no accountability, no discipline. Can't really blame a a 19 year old kid.

Flip flops = laid back???
Flip flops = hot feet ???

Seen plenary of coaches in flip flops coaching well. Don't confuse bad footwear w bad experience you had w a unwualified college coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chevy Chase was unwualified. Funny stuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good day at Outlaws. Who needs a coach who doesn't show up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be an outlaw minion. My kid wasn't cut by the outlaws.i'm just stating facts that i see at tournaments.it is very clear many of the kids from the outlaws organization are B to C level players

You mean like the Outlaw kids from Locust Valley that beat CSH? Or the 20+ D1 2016 players, or the 20+ D1 2017 players or the 7+ 2018 D1 players that will soon be close to 20 by summers end? Unless your son plays on 91 or Express there's no way your club matches up with those results. Some clubs play for tee shirts in 6th grade, others focus on recruiting when it counts. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean like the Outlaw kids from Locust Valley that beat CSH? Or the 20+ D1 2016 players, or the 20+ D1 2017 players or the 7+ 2018 D1 players that will soon be close to 20 by summers end? Unless your son plays on 91 or Express there's no way your club matches up with those results. Some clubs play for tee shirts in 6th grade, others focus on recruiting when it counts. Good luck.

You're funny. Stop bragging about 20 kids in an age group( if those are real numbers) when there are 40,50 or 60 kids in the same age group that had bad experiences because they were ignored for being on the B or C teams with poor coaching, terrible practices and little to no communication from the directors. Second rate organization with shady leadership.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're funny. Stop bragging about 20 kids in an age group( if those are real numbers) when there are 40,50 or 60 kids in the same age group that had bad experiences because they were ignored for being on the B or C teams with poor coaching, terrible practices and little to no communication from the directors. Second rate organization with shady leadership.

If that is true, although unfortunate for those who had a bad experience, promising for those on their A teams. How is the experience on A over there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With team entering the NLF. Would they ever be one of them?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard that the 2022 A team doesn't even have a coach! I think I talked to someone that said PB is now the coach! LOL !! Can't imagine that going very well!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 select has had Travis -gone. Then PB who then handed it off to his son. 3 different HCs! I would love to hear how that is going. Is this acceptable and are the kids happy/developing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 select has had Travis -gone. Then PB who then handed it off to his son. 3 different HCs! I would love to hear how that is going. Is this acceptable and are the kids happy/developing?

It seems the organization is a sinking ship! When you lose multiple coaches at several grade levels that is BAD!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are Fine, Don't you have more important things in your life. Sorry then you would need to get one. Have a great day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are Fine, Don't you have more important things in your life. Sorry then you would need to get one. Have a great day

Oh because you said it, it must be true! Its a FACT when organizations start losing coaches its a bad sign. I heard they were in financial trouble and coaches were not getting paid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only financial issue might be that PB is generous to people who are struggling. I know its not his money, but still..... he sometimes finds a way to get a player some assistance when needed. that's not a bad thing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please list the coaches lost the last yea or so- then list the ones added - big upgrades all around

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could see it not working for kids who the old had as his favorites, and now the new head coach will have new favorites.
Has that been the case, or does the club put the best players on the field under specific situations for their given abilities?

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
So then you're not even sure that you talk to somebody. Because based on this you just think you talk to somebody you're not really sure though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh because you said it, it must be true! Its a FACT when organizations start losing coaches its a bad sign. I heard they were in financial trouble and coaches were not getting paid.

That's funny. All the fees for tournaments, uniforms, coaches, balls etc are in the tuition. A full roster of 23 will cover all that an a very nice profit. This is not sports authority that has to buy merchandise to hopefully sell or go bankrupt. No really, this was the funniest post I read.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congrats to Brian Cannon UNC on National Championship! member of 2014 Outlaws which was an outstanding group of players

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
We have posted all Coaching staffs for 2016/17 on our web site

Like Reply Quote
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification