BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Re: Boys 2016 Fall 2011/Spring 2012
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing better to do than troll the message boards on a Thursday night?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for the info on those teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nothing better to do than troll the message boards on a Thursday night?
The other program is in 91's back yard and they are not playing each other. How pathetic . 91 has big mouths but a joke of a program

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably time to give WCS their due. The score during during pool-play was not 10-5. It was 7-4 with the Crabs winning. I'm a parent of one of the WCS kids and I was there to watch the Crabfeast Young Guns Tournament. WCS beat a very skilled Green Turtles team in the semis in OT which could have gone the other way. WCS then came back from a 0-3 deficit to beat the Crabs and win the Championship. The Crabs dominated on face-offs the first day. Not sure WCS won one. In the championship the WCS team won a few but which gave them a chance to win. The Crabs were gracious hosts and the tournament was run well (Although it was a little funny hearing Crab parents screaming at the refs-I don't remember any of the Crab players serving one minute of penalty time during the two game WCS played you). I really believe WCS have the more skilled team. If WCS gets a dominate FOGO, the West Coast Starz will win the majority of the time against this Crabs team. We haven't played the Dukes or Club Blue or Jesters. I'm interested to hear how you think the 2016 WCS team would do against some of these other teams... (preferably if you've seen the 2016 WCS-team play)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably time to give WCS their due. The score during during pool-play was not 10-5. It was 7-4 with the Crabs winning. I'm a parent of one of the WCS kids and I was there to watch the Crabfeast Young Guns Tournament. WCS beat a very skilled Green Turtles team in the semis in OT which could have gone the other way. WCS then came back from a 0-3 deficit to beat the Crabs and win the Championship. The Crabs dominated on face-offs the first day. Not sure WCS won one. In the championship the WCS team won a few but which gave them a chance to win. The Crabs were gracious hosts and the tournament was run well (Although it was a little funny hearing Crab parents screaming at the refs-I don't remember any of the Crab players serving one minute of penalty time during the two game WCS played you). I really believe WCS have the more skilled team. If WCS gets a dominate FOGO, the West Coast Starz will win the majority of the time against this Crabs team. We haven't played the Dukes or Club Blue or Jesters. I'm interested to hear how you think the 2016 WCS team would do against some of these other teams... (preferably if you've seen the 2016 WCS-team play)

I think that is a big statement that you can win the majority against this crab team. I was there also and you were up 2 to 0 and they dominated after that. You want to know where you stand get the dukes, crabs, green turtles, long island express orange and the ct titans together that would be a great tournament . I can promise you not one team will be undefeated

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where do the WCS draw from?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think the crabs dominated in anything but in face-offs won. Possession time is huge when teams are evenly matched. How many more opportunities did the crabs have because of winning face offs? What I said was I think the WCS win more than they would loose if they found a fogo that dominated like the crabs kid did. I don't know it the Express team wan the orange team but I think the one I saw looked very good. We played the Green Turtles. We haven't seen or played the Dukes. I think it would be great to get all these top teams to play in one tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team is majority CA some from UT CO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This team is majority CA some from UT CO

That's unbelievable. How in the world does the team practice together as one unit on a regular basis given that some kids live hundreds of miles apart? Most East Coast teams draw 99% of their kids from a 50 mile radius. Please explain. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The kids only practice the day after they arrive at tournaments. As they play together they build chemistry. Each tournament is a tryout so the kids know they need to perform and give good effort. There were only a couple new kids so most know the offense . I think it's fair to acknowledge that the WCS have to deal with the time change, travel, the humidity is tough, and work together with very little practice.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I'm sure when they get together they sing Kumbahya together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No not that one. They sang "We are the Champions".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I posted this on the LIE thread, but thought I'd ask it here as well.

Any 2016 parents here? Just saw the schedule for the Fall Terrapin Classic, and there are three LI Express 2016 teams listed.

LI Express Terps 16
LI Express P 16
LI Express B 16

Does anyone know what the difference is between these three teams? Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The site shows participating teams as LI Express 2014,15,16 on Sunday

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The site shows participating teams as LI Express 2014,15,16 on Sunday

If you check out the schedule, there are three LI Express 2016 teams listed.

I think the 2016 P team refers to the "Piranhas" and the B team is the "Barracudas".

Does anyone know the difference between the 2016 Barracudas, Piranhas and Terps? Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard