BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 70 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if the MIAA games are being streamed on the internet today?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't have a dog in this fight but from afar I can't understand what all of the bitterness is about. The intent of an "elite" league is to have the best possible competition. Why would you sign up for an elite league and then get mad when other teams bring in great players. Those players are enhancing your son's experience not detracting from it. If your son is a FOGO you should want him to face the kid from Florida. By all accounts the games have been extremely competitive. You are lucky to have such a great league without having to travel. If the trophy and bragging rights are so important to you, sign up for an easier league.

honesty and sportsmanship is what is important to most. Still would be an elite league without having folks blatantly disregarding the published rules - where does it stop and where do we stop hiding behind excuses or justifications? Kids have to make a choice - you play for a high school, you forfeit your spring youth league. You hold back for purpose of looking better for college; you do not get to play 8th grade and beat on kids who have not hit puberty yet. Why do we feel we have to let these kids and their families do whatever they want? Just because they are elite players, does not mean that good sportsmanship, safety and character should be forgotten - they are subject to rules like there are in real life. You also have not considered the safety issues involved in some of these "elite" games. 200 plus pounds of man like muscle playing against a 13 year old pre puberty boy of 115 pounds? What is fun about watching that? One belongs on the field being on age and one does not being a holdback. Occasionally you will have an true 14 year old of that weight but not teams full of them. It is not about a trophy except to those teams manipulating rules to do everything to win one.

There are several levels of competition. The 115 lb 13 year old can play in whatever league is best for him. If he hasn't hit puberty he probably shouldn't be in the elite league. The only reason he isn't in an appropriate league is that his parents are hung up on him being in the "elite" league rather than at a level where he can be successful. Hoco has created leagues where every kid from the very best to rec level kids can play against like competition. That is what youth sports is supposed to be about. The problem is parents who are either hung up on labels or unrealistic about what level their son should be playing at. If one of the team's was dominant that would be a problem but from all accounts the games are very competive.

The elite leagues were not created for the holdbacks to have a place to play. They made their decisions and should wait it out or create their own league - not hijack youth lacrosse. Why should the smaller kid not be playing elite? Elite has NOTHING to do with size -it is about talent and skill. Just because some idiot wants their kid to play down and he is two years older and hit puberty does not mean the kids who belong there should play in another bracket. Sounds like another Hoco or holdback parent justification. Do your job and apply your own rules Hoco!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not ALL the elite clubs have holdbacks. Some may have late birthdays or pre-first kids. Certainly most of them don't have multiple 16 years olds on an 8th grade team (Crabs). As a municipal government - Howard Co. has a responsibility to at least provide some oversight to insure the safety of the children playing. They are failing miserably in that regard. One look at the Crabs roster an birthdates and any idiot could see something isn't right.

I would expect SOMEONE in the Howard County government to say that 16 year olds in 8th grade is not a natural grade progression and those kids cannot play. They are complicit by their silence.

Whatever. All the clubs knew the deal when they joined the league. ALL THE CLUBS ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS. I've never heard Kevin Doyle complain or the Kellys or Matt Hogan or any other club director from the top teams. Unlike the idiots on here, they understand what a grade-based league is. HOCO provides up to 4 divisions for teams to play in for each age. If you don't want to play against those kids, play in one of the other 3 options. No one forced your club to play there, but I'm guessing your club doesn't.

All the clubs expected the rules to be followed when they joined the league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...so many parents that don't get high level sports. You think it's about ethics and morals. It's not. It's about winning. Always has been. Watch the recent news and see Russia and Kenya may be banned from Rio because of the overwhelming use of performance enhancing drugs. These are Olympic athletes that are some of best in the world but they still cheat for an advantage and to ensure they WIN. People so upset that some young men are a year or 2 older. Who cares. Always will be cheaters. Worry about your kid, your message to them and how they grow from competition. Win or lose. Maybe hold backs are same kids that using PEDs when older. You can't control other people's choices. Most on age kids could care less about hold backs. Next year there will be tons of kids older. Teach them to compete and not complain.

Did you forget that this is YOUTH sports for children 9 to 15??
This league is run by a Howard County Recreation Department. Whose goal is to promote Youth Sports in County??

So according to you, it is ALL about winning for the 9 and 10 year olds ?? I say if so..Time to give them some PED's now, why wait, lets get that win for our 10 year olds.
I am amazed constantly by some of the things that people write and believe here.
You really need to play Rec..... This is big boy club ball...and if you can't handle bigger and better kid beating the crap out of you then you need to get out of this sport...Tired of [lacrosse] babies on this site.....

I bet your son, who is most likely a holdback, acts like an assh*le just like you. Oh, this is "big boy" club ball. Really, again from your comments it is very obvious that your son is a older holdback and you just feel so proud when he can beat a younger player. The real reason is if your son was playing on age he would not even be an average player. You sir are the one who is a f'in cry baby because you can't handle the reality that you son is just average if playing on age. You area complete POS and you need to really shove it up your a*s with your off centered post. Just go away and stay away.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO KID IN THIS AT ALL BUT WHAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IS IF YOUR AFRAID YOUR CHILD WILL GET HURT WHY PLAY THE GAME? SIMPLY PLAY IN A LEAGUE THAT PLAYS BY THE RULES YOU WANT TO PLAY. WETHER ITS AGE BASED OR NO BODY CHECKING ETC. NOBODY IS MAKING YOU PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE,,,,

Thanks Ryan..Take caps off next time please

My money is that it is a Hoco rep.
My money says you take it in the pooper

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO KID IN THIS AT ALL BUT WHAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IS IF YOUR AFRAID YOUR CHILD WILL GET HURT WHY PLAY THE GAME? SIMPLY PLAY IN A LEAGUE THAT PLAYS BY THE RULES YOU WANT TO PLAY. WETHER ITS AGE BASED OR NO BODY CHECKING ETC. NOBODY IS MAKING YOU PLAY IN THIS LEAGUE,,,,

Thanks Ryan..Take caps off next time please

My money is that it is a Hoco rep.

I agree. This sounds more like a Howard County employee HOCO rep from Howard County Recreation Department..Howard County has a special spot for soiling Youth lacrosse. Every other League in Howard County is age based except this league. Howard County Government should be ashamed as another poster wrote..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a dog in this fight but from afar I can't understand what all of the bitterness is about. The intent of an "elite" league is to have the best possible competition. Why would you sign up for an elite league and then get mad when other teams bring in great players. Those players are enhancing your son's experience not detracting from it. If your son is a FOGO you should want him to face the kid from Florida. By all accounts the games have been extremely competitive. You are lucky to have such a great league without having to travel. If the trophy and bragging rights are so important to you, sign up for an easier league.

honesty and sportsmanship is what is important to most. Still would be an elite league without having folks blatantly disregarding the published rules - where does it stop and where do we stop hiding behind excuses or justifications? Kids have to make a choice - you play for a high school, you forfeit your spring youth league. You hold back for purpose of looking better for college; you do not get to play 8th grade and beat on kids who have not hit puberty yet. Why do we feel we have to let these kids and their families do whatever they want? Just because they are elite players, does not mean that good sportsmanship, safety and character should be forgotten - they are subject to rules like there are in real life. You also have not considered the safety issues involved in some of these "elite" games. 200 plus pounds of man like muscle playing against a 13 year old pre puberty boy of 115 pounds? What is fun about watching that? One belongs on the field being on age and one does not being a holdback. Occasionally you will have an true 14 year old of that weight but not teams full of them. It is not about a trophy except to those teams manipulating rules to do everything to win one.

There are several levels of competition. The 115 lb 13 year old can play in whatever league is best for him. If he hasn't hit puberty he probably shouldn't be in the elite league. The only reason he isn't in an appropriate league is that his parents are hung up on him being in the "elite" league rather than at a level where he can be successful. Hoco has created leagues where every kid from the very best to rec level kids can play against like competition. That is what youth sports is supposed to be about. The problem is parents who are either hung up on labels or unrealistic about what level their son should be playing at. If one of the team's was dominant that would be a problem but from all accounts the games are very competive.

The elite leagues were not created for the holdbacks to have a place to play. They made their decisions and should wait it out or create their own league - not hijack youth lacrosse. Why should the smaller kid not be playing elite? Elite has NOTHING to do with size -it is about talent and skill. Just because some idiot wants their kid to play down and he is two years older and hit puberty does not mean the kids who belong there should play in another bracket. Sounds like another Hoco or holdback parent justification. Do your job and apply your own rules Hoco!

Ha provided a league for every size/skill level. Your only issue is that the league your son belongs in doesn't say elite. Focus more on making sure your son has a good experience and less on your own ego and both of you will be happier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just be clear, this isn't "youth lacrosse". This is elite level club lacrosse. Not only does HOCO provide differentiated levels of play and competition for club/travel teams, but there is another league for rec/youth lacrosse in this area called MYLA. Whether you live in Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, or Harford County, your son (or daughter for that matter) can play at a variety of levels of "youth lacrosse" in MYLA. MYLA has an established and very successful lacrosse legacy in this area and they are strictly age-based. What makes this country great is that you have choices... you can choose where to buy a home, where to eat dinner, and where to have your kids play lacrosse. But with all things, choose wisely and if you're not happy with your product or service, make a different choice next time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Youth lacrosse is anything under high school which this league is. Get your facts straight. Just because the youth are very talented and playing in an elite bracket does not make them any less members of youth sports nor does it negate the responsibility to offer them the same protections against those manipulating the system. That is ridiculous justification for both the league not doing their job and the lame parents whose kids can not cut it with their own age group so play down. . Sure hope his was not a Hoco rep again as that County has an issue if those are the thoughts of those who running the league.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's just be clear, this isn't "youth lacrosse". This is elite level club lacrosse. Not only does HOCO provide differentiated levels of play and competition for club/travel teams, but there is another league for rec/youth lacrosse in this area called MYLA. Whether you live in Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, or Harford County, your son (or daughter for that matter) can play at a variety of levels of "youth lacrosse" in MYLA. MYLA has an established and very successful lacrosse legacy in this area and they are strictly age-based. What makes this country great is that you have choices... you can choose where to buy a home, where to eat dinner, and where to have your kids play lacrosse. But with all things, choose wisely and if you're not happy with your product or service, make a different choice next time.

Let us be clear..This is YOUTH lacrosse. You sound like an pompous elitist with your remarks...I like your " This is elite Level Lacrosse".. I didn't know children nine years old were Elite lacrosse players?? Hilarious! I need to let Petro over at Hopkins in on your elite 10 year olds. He doesnt know that he is missing out on these "Elite players at age 9 , 10, 11, 12 , 13 , 14 children.. LOL..

Are you a county employee , because you sure sound like one?? How about explaining why Howard County Recreation Department went grade base instead of Age base like ALL their other leagues?? You the Howard County employee that helped make that decision??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
16 year olds playing on 8th grade teams. Who at Howard County signed off on this nonsense? Complete negligence on their part. They better hope no one gets severely injured by these manchildren who should he in high school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The comments were directed primarily at the 8th grade/2020 elite division which seems to be drawing the ire of many people. They were not meant to be pompous and there is no need to call "Petro" as he is a firm grasp of the club lacrosse landscape. If you did not know about the nature of holdbacks prior to this lacrosse season, I am sure you are fully cognizant of it now. I would encourage you to be better prepared for it next year or exercise your right to move to another club or league. The one thing you can't do is put yourself in the same exact position again next year but keep complaining.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The comments were directed primarily at the 8th grade/2020 elite division which seems to be drawing the ire of many people. They were not meant to be pompous and there is no need to call "Petro" as he is a firm grasp of the club lacrosse landscape. If you did not know about the nature of holdbacks prior to this lacrosse season, I am sure you are fully cognizant of it now. I would encourage you to be better prepared for it next year or exercise your right to move to another club or league. The one thing you can't do is put yourself in the same exact position again next year but keep complaining.

Follow the rules published by the league and maybe the league would not be "drawing the ire" of many people. Perhaps parents thought finally an organization that actually has rules and will expect people to follow them or have consequences. But we can see your point - surely it is our mistake. Says no parent in this league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd love to know if this is a county employee spouting this "exercising your right to play elsewhere" drivel. How about this - my kid is in the elite division, can more than handle playing against kids two years older than him - BUT - you need to do your damn job and enforce the rules including the "natural grade progression" language in your faux rulebook. 16 years old in 8th grade is far from natural.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You want to focus on the 8th grade team. Hard to do that when the league is set up for THIRD grade thru EIGHT grade. These so called select "Elite" players playing down are all thru these grades. Not just the 8th grade teams. Most people besides the holdback parents and their apologists think this is the wrong way to play YOUTH sports. Letting select kids play down goes against all we are taught in YOUTH sports. Not just Lacrosse but ALL sports.
Why not let Soccer do it? Why not let Football do it? Why not let baseball do it? Why not let Basketball do it? There is a reason that ALL competitive "ELITE" YOUTH sports go by age. Maybe you think we should all roll over and let you and your apologists destroy the CLUB YOUTH lacrosse. No, Myself along with many others will continue to voice our opinions. We love the game of Lacrosse and want some sanity to return to YOUTH lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a resident and taxpayer of Howard County and a parent of a son playing in the 2021 "Elite" group, I have wondered a number of times this Spring how Howard County, as a public body, could sanction a league based on class rather than age with no control over the age and size disparity this creates. I now have an answer. Apparently in the "Elite" divisions anything goes so long as a player is (very) technically enrolled in a particular grade, regardless of how old the player really is.

As a parent this is irritating. However, as a Howard County resident I wonder about the County's liability. The league is sanctioned by, organized by, and operated under rules adopted by Howard County. If a player is injured, the County's liability will come up since in that situation the County will be the "deep pocket". I hope (but I am not optimistic) that the County has thought through the grade based permutations it is allowing and sanctioning and how those permutations effect the County's liability and insurance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a resident and taxpayer of Howard County and a parent of a son playing in the 2021 "Elite" group, I have wondered a number of times this Spring how Howard County, as a public body, could sanction a league based on class rather than age with no control over the age and size disparity this creates. I now have an answer. Apparently in the "Elite" divisions anything goes so long as a player is (very) technically enrolled in a particular grade, regardless of how old the player really is.

As a parent this is irritating. However, as a Howard County resident I wonder about the County's liability. The league is sanctioned by, organized by, and operated under rules adopted by Howard County. If a player is injured, the County's liability will come up since in that situation the County will be the "deep pocket". I hope (but I am not optimistic) that the County has thought through the grade based permutations it is allowing and sanctioning and how those permutations effect the County's liability and insurance.

I'm sure that lawyers representing Howard County Parks and Rec, Anne Arundel County Parks and Rec and MYLA were directly involved or indirectly consulted in the drafting of the League's by-laws and rules. I'm sure they had a direct hand in developing the releases/waivers that parents signed before their boys were allowed to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May we PLEASE change the topic? It is, what it is and its growing very tiring discussing the holdback issue over and over... The season is almost up and we've got good lacrosse games ahead.

Just an opinion

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Waivers were written and designed with the mindset that rules would be followed. Not interpretations of rules.

I'm sure that lawyers representing Howard County Parks and Rec, Anne Arundel County Parks and Rec and MYLA were directly involved or indirectly consulted in the drafting of the League's by-laws and rules. I'm sure they had a direct hand in developing the releases/waivers that parents signed before their boys were allowed to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Next level over Sons and Hawks over FCA in 2020 elite. Both close games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2020 scores from today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it legal for someone to play for a 2020 elite team and then change uniforms and play in the next game for a different 2020 team in another division? I'm guessing that is probably ok given everything else that is going on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it legal for someone to play for a 2020 elite team and then change uniforms and play in the next game for a different 2020 team in another division? I'm guessing that is probably ok given everything else that is going on.

Who did that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Elite

Looney's over Team 91 7/4
Crabs over Rising Sons 5/4
Next Level over Rising Sons 8/7
Hawks over FCA 8/7

Google Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference and will see scores from each division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seedings for 2020 elite should be:

Crabs
Looneys
Hawks

Play-in game FCA v Next Level

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Is it legal for someone to play for a 2020 elite team and then change uniforms and play in the next game for a different 2020 team in another division? I'm guessing that is probably ok given everything else that is going on.[/quote

Uh....no. What team did that or was it a totally hypothetical question? Both games should be a forfeit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 Elite

Looney's over Team 91 7/4
Crabs over Rising Sons 5/4
Next Level over Rising Sons 8/7
Hawks over FCA 8/7

Google Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference and will see scores from each division.

Another great day of close games. Even the Looneys 9d1 game was 4-4 until the last three and a half minutes when Looneys had a 1-2-3 run. Great job to all the 2020 elite teams- great season of close games every week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what is going on in Crabhy Patty land? Last week got spanked by FCA and this week barely makes it past Sons?!? You guys better all repeat 8th grade again!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, what is going on in Crabhy Patty land? Last week got spanked by FCA and this week barely makes it past Sons?!? You guys better all repeat 8th grade again!!

Nice troll post. Not gonna take your bait. It's a great league and Sons are a very well coached team with excellent players. And a great group of parents I might add. Now go back to your sponge bob reruns and your slurpee.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you field an 8th grade team with 16 year olds and you are having trouble beating teams that are actually made up of on age 8th graders coaching accumen has got to come into question. Fat Crab is thin in that area.

If FCA gets by Next Level - watch the goon squad come out for Crabs in the playoff game. FCA much more talented than Crabs and age/maturity is Crabs trump card.

Let's also keep an eye on the migration of 2020 players to the 2021 team shortly after HOCO ends. It is the Crab way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you field an 8th grade team with 16 year olds and you are having trouble beating teams that are actually made up of on age 8th graders coaching accumen has got to come into question. Fat Crab is thin in that area.

If FCA gets by Next Level - watch the goon squad come out for Crabs in the playoff game. FCA much more talented than Crabs and age/maturity is Crabs trump card.

Let's also keep an eye on the migration of 2020 players to the 2021 team shortly after HOCO ends. It is the Crab way.

Do you need a new tampon?? You seem very agitated this morning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing all parents and players should be focusing on is how great this season has been. No team has dominated. Yes, crabs are in first place. So what, they did not dominate to get there. Team91 doesn't have a win, but all of there games were competitive and easily could have gone their way. This type of competition is what most of us "normal" parents want for our kids. I could not have asked for a better season for my son or his team. It's great to be in a league where 1 or 2 teams are not blowing away teams by 10 or more goals. Just so we are clear, my son does not play for Crabs or 91. He is not a holdback. He's just a kid who likes to compete against top level competition. I know this post will fall short of convincing the whiners on both sides of the holdback and RM issues that the experience this year for all teams has been positive.
That's ok. For the majority, I hope they agree. Great season of Lacrosse! Congrats to all players and coaches!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great group of parents? Any parent that holds their kid back 2 years in order to player younger kids is not a great parent. Any parent that pretends their 16 year should be on an 8th grade team is not a great parent. So - stop trying to whitewash the Crabs holdback scheme by saying it was a great season. It was a great season for the rest of the teams who actually have some integrity. The Crabs organization is built on deceit and the fact that teams that are actually competing and beating them speaks volumes about just how weak of an operation fat crab runs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing all parents and players should be focusing on is how great this season has been. No team has dominated. Yes, crabs are in first place. So what, they did not dominate to get there. Team91 doesn't have a win, but all of there games were competitive and easily could have gone their way. This type of competition is what most of us "normal" parents want for our kids. I could not have asked for a better season for my son or his team. It's great to be in a league where 1 or 2 teams are not blowing away teams by 10 or more goals. Just so we are clear, my son does not play for Crabs or 91. He is not a holdback. He's just a kid who likes to compete against top level competition. I know this post will fall short of convincing the whiners on both sides of the holdback and RM issues that the experience this year for all teams has been positive.
That's ok. For the majority, I hope they agree. Great season of Lacrosse! Congrats to all players and coaches!

Well you seem to miss the point of the people against the holdback mentality. We enjoy competitive lacrosse like everyone. What we dont enjoy is YOUTH Club Lacrosse letting select players play DOWN and get an advantage others arent allowed. Somehow that seems to be missing in your equation.
It would be just as competitive with proper age based teams like all other sports.

Forget grade and put the age at June 1 May 1 March 1 or whatever..Just let everyone who wants to play down get that advantage if they want. Would take care of whole problem immediately. But No we only let select kids play down now. just wrong at YOUTH level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great group of parents? Any parent that holds their kid back 2 years in order to player younger kids is not a great parent. Any parent that pretends their 16 year should be on an 8th grade team is not a great parent. So - stop trying to whitewash the Crabs holdback scheme by saying it was a great season. It was a great season for the rest of the teams who actually have some integrity. The Crabs organization is built on deceit and the fact that teams that are actually competing and beating them speaks volumes about just how weak of an operation fat crab runs.

pretty sure the original post was referring to rising sons parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's truly your issue then do something about it. Take it up with the people that have some authority to make a change. If your not willing to do that, then you are just a complainer looking for attention. You are monopolizing this forum for your own personal reasons. Be happy for your son and his team. Use this forum to express that. Perhaps, your focus and tenacious pursuit to make things right are better suited for Washington, where issues affecting lives are a real concern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Half the people on this forum are complete *** morons!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Make Youth Lacrosse Great Again!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The other half just want to see their son's be successful and play great competition and don't care about the crabs or holdback drama.

Like Reply Quote
Page 35 of 70 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard