BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73
Re: Boys 2024-4th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
must be a soccer player, 1 goal win in soccer can sometimes be a blowout.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who is playing in the Blatant spring Jam?
Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

My money is on WP playing up. Those parents and coaches don't want to lose 2x before the season officially starts. They were handled fairly easily last time. Taz controlled the game. Actually, they outplayed WP the last two times that they played. They won't put themselves in the position for that to happen again.
My money is on WP playing on grade and beating the Taz by 5 or 6 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

My money is on WP playing up. Those parents and coaches don't want to lose 2x before the season officially starts. They were handled fairly easily last time. Taz controlled the game. Actually, they outplayed WP the last two times that they played. They won't put themselves in the position for that to happen again.

Handled fairly easily in a 1 goal game? You must be one of those guys that has zero knowledge of the game but think you know it all.

You must be one of the guys that didn't see the game. I can guarantee that I've played more lax than you in my days, Cheif. I know enough about the game to know that one team was clearly the better team. A few late scores made it close, but Taz controlled the ball for virtually the entire second half. Had it not been for WP's goalie standing on his head making outstanding saves it would have been a total blowout. Taz dominated the faceoffs and controlled the ball exponentially better than WP. I would love to see them play again because I would bet that it wouldnt be that close. You sound like a bitter WP dad/mom that really thought your son's team was incapable of being beat. Get used to it. Keep beating up on 2023 C teams so you can inflate the teams value.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready Taddies the email will be out early next week. "We once again will shorten the bench in the game against the WP. Sorry for any heartbreak or inconvenience this causes your son or family. We take 9\10 year old lacrosse seriously here at TAZ and this game means the world to our organization. Please continue to make checks payable to the organization for the full tuition amount. We noticed at the end of the last game only a few of you cheered after the win and most of you were walking around thinking if you were even part of this victory. Remember we are all in this together and even though most of the team will ride the bench they DO get a t shirt. And more importantly if you Do NOT get the ball to the X spot, tuition will go up next year. We can only hope the WP doesn't shorten their bench, but if the sun is shining bright on us that day, they will play their whole team and we will hopefully walk away with a victory. God speed and Thanks for your money...I mean time.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Do any local bookies take bets on these games? I want in on some action.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

Handled fairly easily in a 1 goal game? You must be one of those guys that has zero knowledge of the game but think you know it all.

You must be one of the guys that didn't see the game. I can guarantee that I've played more lax than you in my days, Cheif. I know enough about the game to know that one team was clearly the better team. A few late scores made it close, but Taz controlled the ball for virtually the entire second half. Had it not been for WP's goalie standing on his head making outstanding saves it would have been a total blowout. Taz dominated the faceoffs and controlled the ball exponentially better than WP. I would love to see them play again because I would bet that it wouldnt be that close. You sound like a bitter WP dad/mom that really thought your son's team was incapable of being beat. Get used to it. Keep beating up on 2023 C teams so you can inflate the teams value.

I've played more lacrosse in my day than you? I know the game... Haha you're a tool! You played a lot of Lax but cant spell Chief? Ha, stick with your Youth Lacrosse stories I'm sure that makes you feel good about your pathetic life. Gotta love Dads that promote their lacrosse past, its like an old war story. "Ill tell you honey we could have took the Championship that year if the coach would have given me the ball" as you sip your Natural Light beer, sitting in your old jersey and wipe a tear from your eye. Now junior has to pick up the pieces, but just doesn't have what it takes. Ouch that stings, I feel for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by meco24
Do any local bookies take bets on these games? I want in on some action.

Someone have the odds for entire 2024 division. Outlaws 300-1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

I've played more lacrosse in my day than you? I know the game... Haha you're a tool! You played a lot of Lax but cant spell Chief? Ha, stick with your Youth Lacrosse stories I'm sure that makes you feel good about your pathetic life. Gotta love Dads that promote their lacrosse past, its like an old war story. "Ill tell you honey we could have took the Championship that year if the coach would have given me the ball" as you sip your Natural Light beer, sitting in your old jersey and wipe a tear from your eye. Now junior has to pick up the pieces, but just doesn't have what it takes. Ouch that stings, I feel for you.

You just described every WP parent perfectly!!! Try not to get any tears on all of your matching jackets!! Woooooooooolfpaaaaaaack!! You should have stayed with Taz!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get ready Taddies the email will be out early next week. "We once again will shorten the bench in the game against the WP. Sorry for any heartbreak or inconvenience this causes your son or family. We take 9\10 year old lacrosse seriously here at TAZ and this game means the world to our organization. Please continue to make checks payable to the organization for the full tuition amount. We noticed at the end of the last game only a few of you cheered after the win and most of you were walking around thinking if you were even part of this victory. Remember we are all in this together and even though most of the team will ride the bench they DO get a t shirt. And more importantly if you Do NOT get the ball to the X spot, tuition will go up next year. We can only hope the WP doesn't shorten their bench, but if the sun is shining bright on us that day, they will play their whole team and we will hopefully walk away with a victory. God speed and Thanks for your money...I mean time.

Too funny! Typical Packrat dad. Wolfpack plays 13 players... can't shorten the bench much more than that, but you can bet your [lacrosse] they will try! I wouldn't be surprised if there was a guest appearance by JA's older kid!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taddies every day next week..... Refresh... email....refresh....email...refresh....email...refresh...email.. Wow, maybe my son will play this weekend, no email.....Wait..damn there it is..oh well

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Who is playing in the Blatant spring Jam? Wolfpack & Taz rematch

Must watch TV!

Gotta love when the spelling and grammar police show up. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Packrat parents next week... let's think of some early excuses for losing so we don't look like our world just crumbled... again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JA has never once allowed his older son to play with the WP. Get your facts straight. NOT ONCE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 goal. Cherish it, I suspect you will need a few more this time. The line is the Pack by 5.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Do any of you ever peer into the opposing teams' crowd and secretly wonder which parent or parents are the ones trolling on BOTC? Probably the one(s) peering back with the smirk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any of you ever peer into the opposing teams' crowd and secretly wonder which parent or parents are the ones trolling on BOTC? Probably the one(s) peering back with the smirk.

Or their own sideline.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Or their own sideline.
the plot thickens...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the ones who's kid sits on the bench!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JA has never once allowed his older son to play with the WP. Get your facts straight. NOT ONCE

He never had to. Now WP grabbed some of the Taz discards and they may need him to stay relevant. Watch how many try to jump to Taz because they can't stand the thought of they're precious little boy playing for the #2 team. Don't forget to make sure your track suits are clean for the tourney... Dorks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or their own sideline.

The one screaming Woooolfpaack is my guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the TAZ plays their whole team there is no chance of them coming close to winning. Even the Taddies know that. And from what I remember the TAZ goalie made some really awesome saves on the WP, so lets get over the "If the WP goalie didn't make saves it would have been a blowout" 15 shots from each team seems pretty even. Its real simple to settle this...both teams play the whole bench and lets see the true outcome...TAZ would never do that, so be on the lookout for that Email and remember get the ball the X or tuition is going up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DIDNT WOLFPACK get a couple kids from taz this past year? 2 brothers or something like that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DIDNT WOLFPACK get a couple kids from taz this past year? 2 brothers or something like that

Taz got the 2 brothers from MP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gotcha- I thought they were taz and went to wp - good pick up for taz

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If the TAZ plays their whole team there is no chance of them coming close to winning. Even the Taddies know that. And from what I remember the TAZ goalie made some really awesome saves on the WP, so lets get over the "If the WP goalie didn't make saves it would have been a blowout" 15 shots from each team seems pretty even. Its real simple to settle this...both teams play the whole bench and lets see the true outcome...TAZ would never do that, so be on the lookout for that Email and remember get the ball the X or tuition is going up!

You say that like WP makes it a policy to play the whole bench.... They don't. You know it, I know it and everyone that has watched any of their games knows it. Your excuses are weak and pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
gotcha- I thought they were taz and went to wp - good pick up for taz

Two kids left Taz for WP. One of them has a dad who's making all of these comments. Good riddance to parents like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's has to hurt - getting beat by a team u left because you thought WP was better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Taz kids that left for WP didn't get play time last year with Taz?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is like the McGregor vs. Diaz promotion from a few weeks back...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
serious guys??? really? c'mon now - who cares

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 win out of 4 meetings and we have guys here banging on their chests? Haha gotta love these guys. Taddies are awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the lamest excuse/comment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 win out of 4 meetings and we have guys here banging on their chests? Haha gotta love these guys. Taddies are awesome

Madlax and BLC laughing at both of you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is club lacrosse. Play to win, shorten the bench and score more goals than the other team. Whatever it takes to win. If johnnie doesn't play, practice harder or leave. If I hear about who plays the whole bench once more, I'll puke.

Just win or shut up. Signed: A 91 Parent with a son on a winner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year is a new team. Who cares what happend last year. New roster, new outcome. Round 2 blatant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every year is a new team. Who cares what happend last year. New roster, new outcome. Round 2 blatant.

So true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is club lacrosse. Play to win, shorten the bench and score more goals than the other team. Whatever it takes to win. If johnnie doesn't play, practice harder or leave. If I hear about who plays the whole bench once more, I'll puke.

Wow. What a great glipse into the great minds of 9 year club lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. What a great glipse into the great minds of 9 year club lacrosse.

10 year old... And 11 year old in MD!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not my 2024 with a summer birthday he is still 9 years old.

I'll let all you future all-stars Dads a tip: It all evens out by High School and chances are your son won't be verbally commited before 9th grade. Ive seen some of the past best 4th grade club players out of lacrosse by High School. Either jumped sports, were too small, couldnt stay healthy, could handle not dominating other kids, couldn't keep up with schoolwork, burnt out or just didnt love the game (you have to if you are going D1). Point is don't project your expectations on them and let them enjoy the game. And maybe a lesson in humility and sportsmanship wouldnt hurt.

Page 52 of 73 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 72 73

Link Copied to Clipboard