BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks are a good team but the DBacks don't have any holdback's so they won't want the DBacks players ...

I doubt many of the dbacks players could even make the hawks team.

We won every faceoff so, i think our faceoff guy makes the Hawks. Elite goalie who already made the Hawks before. Faster/ better middies who would nake the Hawks. Attack who are much better.....More like no Hawks could make The Dbacks which is why they never tryout

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are a good team but the DBacks don't have any holdback's so they won't want the DBacks players ...

I doubt many of the dbacks players could even make the hawks team.

We won every faceoff so, i think our faceoff guy makes the Hawks. Elite goalie who already made the Hawks before. Faster/ better middies who would nake the Hawks. Attack who are much better.....More like no Hawks could make The Dbacks which is why they never tryout

Don't comment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are friends with players on the Hawks,Crabs and team 91 . We know two parents of holdback's from those teams. Guys I just don't believe in holdback's .play your kids up he will get better don't cut corners doesn't do your kid any good . Nothing beats hard work but you are teaching your kid to cut corners to be better ... I know I played in college and know what it takes . Most of these kids won't play in college so teach your kid not to cut corners.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are friends with players on the Hawks,Crabs and team 91 . We know two parents of holdback's from those teams. Guys I just don't believe in holdback's .play your kids up he will get better don't cut corners doesn't do your kid any good . Nothing beats hard work but you are teaching your kid to cut corners to be better ... I know I played in college and know what it takes . Most of these kids won't play in college so teach your kid not to cut corners.

Once again, I will believe you when you identify yourself. Until then, you are spreading rumors on an anonymous website. Even worse if you "have friends" on these teams. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again, I will believe you when you identify yourself. Until then, you are spreading rumors on an anonymous website. Even worse if you "have friends" on these teams. Lol.

No one needs to identify themselves for it to be true that all these teams have prefirst kids on them. Don't think there are a lot of kids that have repeated grades at this point, but most kids that go to MIAA schools have gone to prefirst unless they were born from September - December. Everyone knows this to be true. Not sure why you are trying to deny it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bud - I played sports in college as well, that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your ridiculous post. Raise your son and stop worrying about others...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Or you could start by teaching your kid to use punctuation. Super handy, those commas and periods.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Haters much? I have seen their parents and they're fine. I wouldn't trash them all cuz of one silly troll on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What is rumor he is spreading?? That a few teams have holdbacks?? No one doubts that? Unless you want to call them prefirst instead..No matter they were held back in Kindergarten and then put in a new made up grade before 1st called prefirst..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by Hold backs do you mean kids that have late birthdays-late Aug-Dec and their parents and EVERY TEACHER ON THE PLANET believe starting school the following year for boys is the right thing to do. When they are 4-5 years old .. Im sure those parents thought real hard about SPORTS when making those right choices for their child. unlike the poor choices your making in excuses for your child. Good luck with that when he becomes gets to high school or college playing against kids 3-4 years older then him year after year.

your comments again make you look stupid and your organization . By the way has a kid bigger than any player on any team at this level. Yet your on here stating that every other team is cheating that your son as faced this year. Comical all around.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and you want everyone to believe the Dbacks have -0- prefirst or holdbacks ..Their parents didn't make the right choice when they were entering school with late birthdays..
And to call all other teams cheaters for having kids with late birthdays is like calling their parents liers or deceitful.

Absolute joke my friend. Glad their is a forum for you to show your real colors . go to town because the parents that read this crap on here from all those other teams take exception to it, but will continue to raise there kid with the same class mates and friends in his grade since kindergarten , the bigger boys, smaller boys, more athletic boys, slower boys, and maybe even better looking boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We believe you are friends with layers and cops in North Carolina because those are some Fantastic Lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see you in the MPLL finals, if you make it. Then we shall see what your superior players can do. Good luck against 91 and their holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see you in the MPLL finals, if you make it. Then we shall see what your superior players can do. Good luck against 91 and their holdbacks.

STOP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you saying having hold backs is cheating? Sounds like that's what you're saying. I don't think it's cheating. Maybe others do. I do think is cheap, unsafe and a pussyfied way to try to get wins tho. A loss is a loss. Even to a 14 year old 6 th grader

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just go age base like all the other sports and this wouldn't be a debate .Then we will see what teams are good and what teams are average .

Good luck to everyone who has games this weekend (do you want to debate that or is that a lie ).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by Hold backs do you mean kids that have late birthdays-late Aug-Dec and their parents and EVERY TEACHER ON THE PLANET believe starting school the following year for boys is the right thing to do. When they are 4-5 years old .. Im sure those parents thought real hard about SPORTS when making those right choices for their child. unlike the poor choices your making in excuses for your child. Good luck with that when he becomes gets to high school or college playing against kids 3-4 years older then him year after year.

your comments again make you look stupid and your organization . By the way has a kid bigger than any player on any team at this level. Yet your on here stating that every other team is cheating that your son as faced this year. Comical all around.

Dont know what you are talking about "Again" . First time I have posted on this.

But I can say this about 'Your Comments" . You sure have no idea what you are talking about, and you sure arent involved in any MIAA school. Anyone born before Sept 1 in Maryland and decides to not get in his class of 20whatever with all the rest of his peers is being held back..GOT IT . Doesnt matter if it is a made up grade called prefirst, its holding your child back a year.Every parent has a right to do what is right for their child. No one is debating your Strawman.

Now in public schools it is rarely done in Maryland but it is done. But in the MIAA schools it is done on a regular basis.
In my sons class over half the boys were held back. Do you understand that. OVER HALF HELD BACK. My other sons class was a little less than half.

These parents know the drill. The Private schools have been holding their kids back many many years.It was actually a well keep secret even in Maryland as it didnt effect anyone outside of private school. Private school Parents know the drill and dont want their child being the youngest. SO THEY HOLD THEM BACK..
And many are for SPORTS and ONLY SPORTS.. GOT THAT..Of course some arent.

You talk out your butt and havent a clue. I could easily give you some prominent sports people who have held their child back. And they weren't SUMMER children. So spare me you stupidity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's clear something up about the holds back we are not talking about the ones from prefirst or little kids. We are talking about the ones from 5th, 6th' 7th and 8th graders that switch schools to get reclassify as they say it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's clear something up about the holds back we are not talking about the ones from prefirst or little kids. We are talking about the ones from 5th, 6th' 7th and 8th graders that switch schools to get reclassify as they say it.

It is semantics...Prefirst or holding back in 5,6,7,8 grade is still the same. It is keeping your kid back a year. If your child is born in August and doesnt move up from kindergarden to First grade ..and does a prefirst year instead..He is being HELDBACK a year. He may be only a month older than a September kid in grade before him, but he is 12 months older than kids born in August that moved up to First grade.

Call it what you want ''Holdback, Prefirst,etc"" it is basically the same. And Parents have a Right to do what they want..But Youth sports shouldnt bend age restritions due to this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Update for Anyone interested in pausing this endless debate-

MPLL playoff final score alert:

API Diamonbacks won 6-3 vs team 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awful quiet....... this was for all those who said Dbacks was the team of the past.... Oh yah...and they're all 12 year olds.... I know it hurts just a little.

As for Team (89+2) maybe you should have played Rough Riders last week. It was a great warm up game!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders 6 Hawks 5
Dbacks 6-3 team 91

Finals St. Paul
Rough riders vs Dbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders 6 Hawks 5
Dbacks 6-3 team 91

Finals St. Paul
Rough riders vs Dbacks

What? The Hawks Lost? I'm shocked that the mighty Hawks lost. Another one goal game lost. Could it be the coaching.

#NOTCLUTCH

#DBWIN

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders 6 Hawks 5
Dbacks 6-3 team 91

Finals St. Paul
Rough riders vs Dbacks

What? The Hawks Lost? I'm shocked that the mighty Hawks lost. Another one goal game lost. Could it be the coaching.

#NOTCLUTCH

#DBWIN

DB is still the team to beat in both leagues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders 6 Hawks 5
Dbacks 6-3 team 91

Finals St. Paul
Rough riders vs Dbacks

#NOTCLUTCH

#DBWIN

But the Hawks work so much harder than everyone else. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough riders 6 Hawks 5
Dbacks 6-3 team 91

Finals St. Paul
Rough riders vs Dbacks

Crickets

#NOTCLUTCH

#DBWIN

But the Hawks work so much harder than everyone else. smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a goof and a D-Hole. Better hang all your kids 6 grade press clippings in your office because your sure won't have any at Spalding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your a goof and a D-Hole. Better hang all your kids 6 grade press clippings in your office because your sure won't have any at Spalding

#someonesangry

#keepworking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess will see a lot of the Hawks player trying out for RoughRiders

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D-Hole? What?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess will see a lot of the Hawks player trying out for RoughRiders

Wouldn't be surprised with some of their parents. Daddies don't take losing very well.

Them or DB.

#bouncearound

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today's Match Ups?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won madlax/Bethesda game? Winner makes playoffs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Crabs beat Roughriders in HOCO yesterday....bottom line is that there are a bunch of really good teams in Balt/Wash....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who won madlax/Bethesda game? Winner makes playoffs

Madlax site says Madlax 2022 5th seed plays Crabs 4th seed on the 20th.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for playoffs? Madlax over Crbs; Hawks over Team 89+2 in championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for playoffs? Madlax over Crbs; Hawks over Team 89+2 in championship

89+2 Man that is funny, there is a reason I read this site way to much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on which teams show up. If all of the older players show I'd say Team 91 or Crabs have a chance.

Arden is the team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought Hawks got upset in the playoffs?

Page 10 of 28 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard