BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 09:08 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 09:04 AM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 08:59 AM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 08:54 AM
Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 08:45 AM
Boys 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 08:43 AM
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/18/19 08:32 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,761
Posts254,948
Members2,134
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 123 of 205 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 204 205
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #164217
05/10/16 09:16 PM
05/10/16 09:16 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



So much for Dom's four goal loss to Anthonys meaning anything. They lost by five to SJB who emptied their bench.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164225
05/10/16 09:31 PM
05/10/16 09:31 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chaminade and St A rank 1 and 2 on Long Island is a joke. They both can't score


They are a joke? Yet St. A beat Syosset and Chaminade beat Massapequa.


St. A best Cham by one, battle of mediocrity doesn't mean either is good, sorry, better luck next year!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164229
05/10/16 10:04 PM
05/10/16 10:04 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Chaminade and St A rank 1 and 2 on Long Island is a joke. They both can't score


They are a joke? Yet St. A beat Syosset and Chaminade beat Massapequa.


St. A best Cham by one, battle of mediocrity doesn't mean either is good, sorry, better luck next year!


So if they are mediocre what does that make Syosset and Massapequa?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164256
05/11/16 07:03 AM
05/11/16 07:03 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Chaminade and St A rank 1 and 2 on Long Island is a joke. They both can't score


They are a joke? Yet St. A beat Syosset and Chaminade beat Massapequa.


St. A best Cham by one, battle of mediocrity doesn't mean either is good, sorry, better luck next year!


So if they are mediocre what does that make Syosset and Massapequa? [/quote


St Ant better team ..always keep it close out of respect for other coach.. Same every year ..this way everyone happy

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164281
05/11/16 09:02 AM
05/11/16 09:02 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Chaminade and St A rank 1 and 2 on Long Island is a joke. They both can't score


They are a joke? Yet St. A beat Syosset and Chaminade beat Massapequa.


St. A best Cham by one, battle of mediocrity doesn't mean either is good, sorry, better luck next year!



So if they are mediocre what does that make Syosset and Massapequa? [/quote


St Ant better team ..always keep it close out of respect for other coach.. Same every year ..this way everyone happy


They kept it close. Yeah 4-3 I'm trying real hard not to insult you.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164282
05/11/16 09:19 AM
05/11/16 09:19 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I know of another CHSAA team that played non-league games against Shoreham Wading River, Commack, LaSalle Academy (RI), Staples Westport and Fox Lane. No too shabby. Who did Doms play in non-league?
Yes they played a tough schedule as well. I would put SJB on par


SJB coached by an SA alum now. Hope he gets that program competitive. Would be good for the league

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164290
05/11/16 10:05 AM
05/11/16 10:05 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Two great goalies. That's why they score was low. ST. Anthony's needs to move the ball!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #164300
05/11/16 12:22 PM
05/11/16 12:22 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



But I thought the coaches got together and worked out who scores when so they can stay friendly for business purposes. Are you telling me the players have something to do with the score ?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164307
05/11/16 12:53 PM
05/11/16 12:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two great goalies. That's why they score was low. ST. Anthony's needs to move the ball!


They are the best goalies out there by far on all of Long Island, I am glad someone finally gave them the recognition they deserve.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #164325
05/11/16 02:08 PM
05/11/16 02:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



West Islip - Smithtown West game is big tomorrow.

If WI wins then the only have one loss to a Suffolk A rival.
Should make them the reg season champs in Suffolk A

Smithtown East has 2 big division losses WM & Smith West

Ward Melv has 3 losses WI, Quot, & Smith West

Smithtown West has 4 losses 3 division HHHE, Quot, NP

Connetquot has 2 division losses WI & Smith East


Safe to say Scotty Graig has put WI back on the Suffolk Big Boy map again.

by the way - not an alum nor do I have a kid there.


Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164337
05/11/16 03:17 PM
05/11/16 03:17 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
West Islip - Smithtown West game is big tomorrow.

If WI wins then the only have one loss to a Suffolk A rival.
Should make them the reg season champs in Suffolk A

Smithtown East has 2 big division losses WM & Smith West

Ward Melv has 3 losses WI, Quot, & Smith West

Smithtown West has 4 losses 3 division HHHE, Quot, NP

Connetquot has 2 division losses WI & Smith East


Safe to say Scotty Graig has put WI back on the Suffolk Big Boy map again.

by the way - not an alum nor do I have a kid there.



I agree, I stated that the other day. Not sure how Mr Caoch Criag does it. More talent on other teams for sure. But, kids are gritty and play for the name they all share on the jersey. If Smithtown East ever did that they would be unstoppable. Some things you can teach Something you cant.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164345
05/11/16 03:45 PM
05/11/16 03:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Two great goalies. That's why they score was low. ST. Anthony's needs to move the ball!


They are the best goalies out there by far on all of Long Island, I am glad someone finally gave them the recognition they deserve.


I guess you've seen every goalie on Long Island play? There are a lot of good goalies. Stop being silly.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164348
05/11/16 03:57 PM
05/11/16 03:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



So if they are mediocre what does that make Syosset and Massapequa? [/quote]

By the way - Chaminade also beat West Islip. You know, the best team in Suffolk right now...

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #164380
05/11/16 10:40 PM
05/11/16 10:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
So if they are mediocre what does that make Syosset and Massapequa?


By the way - Chaminade also beat West Islip. You know, the best team in Suffolk right now... [/quote]

Best team in Suffolk??? We'll see about that!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #164387
05/12/16 07:21 AM
05/12/16 07:21 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Good to see PW getting a little write up
In Newsday..good players coming up in the ranks..will be tough to beat down the road

Page 123 of 205 1 2 121 122 123 124 125 204 205



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1