BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,102
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70
Re: Greater Howard Club Lacrosse Conference (HoCo)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat Crabs vs a bag of donuts and fries. He would definitely win. Too bad about his 2020 team that was wrecked today. Time to suit up the 2018s!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about that 2020 Elite league..wow..FCA cruises by Crabs 13-8, Loonies squeaks by Next Level by 1 point and Hawks escapes in OT over Team 91. Great lacrosse being played each week. Fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about that 2020 Elite league..wow..FCA cruises by Crabs 13-8, Loonies squeaks by Next Level by 1 point and Hawks escapes in OT over Team 91. Great lacrosse being played each week. Fun to watch.

Totally agree. Most games have been very close and the competition very even. And kudos to Next Level, nobody saw them coming...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree. Most games have been very close and the competition very even. And kudos to Next Level, nobody saw them coming...

It has been a fantastic spring for all the elite teams. They have all been very close games and could have gone either way so congrats to all the teams. The standings do no reflect how very close these games have been and the number of OT games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another Upset with Rough Riders significantly over Platinum 9d1 in the AA today and just like that RR is #1 in that bracket with a better goal differential. ..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fat Crabs vs a bag of donuts and fries. He would definitely win. Too bad about his 2020 team that was wrecked today. Time to suit up the 2018s!

He's probably trying to figure out how he can bring Rabil back.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's probably trying to figure out how he can bring Rabil back.

Trust me, if there was any way he could pull that off he would. If I were any other team in the 2020 elite division I would carefully check Crabs roster between now and playoff time. There is nothing Ryan M wouldn't do to gain an advantage, even trying to add 2019/2018 players to his roster.
HOCO league by laws state the team managers of both winning and losing teams must call or email scores of game to HOCO commissioner by 9PM Sunday.
So far on HOCO website, 2020 elite scores from yesterday's games are posted except for FCA/Crabs. I would guess FCA notified the league of their 13/8 win but I bet no one from Crabs has communicated anything to the league. They lost yesterday and we all know fat Crab daddy is beside himself and as usual probably won't follow/obey league guidelines. Will have to wait to see if anyone from Crabs communicates yesterdays score to the league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical fat crab nonsense

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is he protesting that they lost?!? Immature and not shocking that they are the only ones still not updated. Why is Hoco not just posting if crabs did not follow the rules again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the assclown that runs HOCO is tight with Lyin Ryan. It's a sham the score isn't up.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is he protesting that they lost?!? Immature and not shocking that they are the only ones still not updated. Why is Hoco not just posting if crabs did not follow the rules again?

You guys are freaks. The score will get posted. I'm a coach for another club and different age. I have never called in scores or emailed them. The usually get sent in by the people paid to run score board. If the game was played at bl that's probably why it wasn't updated immediately. Btw any team can have thier games at a home field. Most don't because of the added expense and hassle

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny how when they win the score is posted right away - whether it was at BL or not. Please don't patronize us with your BS. The fat man doesn't want the score up there any longer than it has to be.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The score looks like it is on there to me

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You guys are freaks. The score will get posted. I'm a coach for another club and different age. I have never called in scores or emailed them. The usually get sent in by the people paid to run score board. If the game was played at bl that's probably why it wasn't updated immediately. Btw any team can have thier games at a home field. Most don't because of the added expense and hassle

It is up immediately when they win..Now in a lost ..Not even there yet??? Does seem a little odd..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to talk about lacrosse for a minute but has anyone broken down the playoff scenarios for their grade yet? A lot of bunched up teams in most divisions for seeding and inclusion. Gonna be a fun last weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to say in 2020 elite - Next Level sneaks in on the play-in game. Looneys wins the whole thing if their Florida FOGO plays.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no play in game. It is simply a consolation game. Any one of these teams could end up as champs. Upsets and one point games have been the rule this spring. Speaking of rules, if hoco lets the fogo play any more games that would be completely inappropriate given the rules but then again, rules seem to be written to be ignored or open to anyones intrepretation in this league.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the playoff system will be handled for 2020AA and the two divisions? Will it be the top 2 teams per division that play and then a final championship? Or something else?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how the playoff system will be handled for 2020AA and the two divisions? Will it be the top 2 teams per division that play and then a final championship? Or something else?

Yes - top 2 from each 2020AA Division will make the playoffs. The other teams will all play consolation games against teams with similar records.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry to talk about lacrosse for a minute but has anyone broken down the playoff scenarios for their grade yet? A lot of bunched up teams in most divisions for seeding and inclusion. Gonna be a fun last weekend.

How many teams are in the playoffs? It looks like Crabs, FCA, and looneys are locks for the 2020 elite playoffs

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that divisions with an odd number of teams like 2020 elite have a play-in game for teams 4&5. If not - the playoffs are set Crabs, Looneys, FCA & Hawks. Seeding TBD based on Saturday's games.

I agree on the FOGO - enforce the rules.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that divisions with an odd number of teams like 2020 elite have a play-in game for teams 4&5. If not - the playoffs are set Crabs, Looneys, FCA & Hawks. Seeding TBD based on Saturday's games.

Enforce the rules? Why start now, they have been vi9olated by many 2020 elite teams since the season began. It should have started in March but HOCO turned a blind eye to all that was happening. If the FOGO isn't allowed to play, what about all the holdbacks, especially on Crabs? Just can't single out on individual when many are involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enforce the rules? Why start now, they have been vi9olated by many 2020 elite teams since the season began. It should have started in March but HOCO turned a blind eye to all that was happening. If the FOGO isn't allowed to play, what about all the holdbacks, especially on Crabs? Just can't single out on individual when many are involved.

Hoco has made a mess of this 2020 Elite division with respect to parity and following their own rules. The fact that the fogo is listed on their roster yet only flies in for "special" performances to change the outcome of the games is ridiculous and offensive. This is youth lacrosse - out of state ringers should not be brought in. The list of rules is going to have to be pages long to prevent this type of abuse in YOUTH lacrosse. Saying "well they are cheating" is not an excuse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Howard County is a cesspool of jerks for letting this happen in lacrosse. They were at the beginning and still are the main drivers of this grade based garbage and its effect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hoco has made a mess of this 2020 Elite division with respect to parity and following their own rules. The fact that the fogo is listed on their roster yet only flies in for "special" performances to change the outcome of the games is ridiculous and offensive. This is youth lacrosse - out of state ringers should not be brought in. The list of rules is going to have to be pages long to prevent this type of abuse in YOUTH lacrosse. Saying "well they are cheating" is not an excuse.

it's a real mess when all the best teams and players get to test themselves every weekend in competitive games. A league in which an 0-5 could easily beat the 4-1 teams. I'd guess the other face-off kids would love a crack at the fla kid

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It looks like a 3 horse race in the 2020 elite playoffs (crabs, FCA, and looneys). The winner dependents on the seeding and who plays who

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
did you mean a 3 holdback race?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Obviously your son is not in the Elite bracket. What time are the B playoffs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OMG!!! I just pissed my pants that's so funny. How original.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

it's a real mess when all the best teams and players get to test themselves every weekend in competitive games. A league in which an 0-5 could easily beat the 4-1 teams. I'd guess the other face-off kids would love a crack at the fla kid

If they enforce the rule on the FL FOGO then FCA could be in trouble with the 6"5" TX defender that flys in. Was he on their original submitted roster?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they enforce the rule on the FL FOGO then FCA could be in trouble with the 6"5" TX defender that flys in. Was he on their original submitted roster?

Have not seen a 6'5" defender on the field for FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have not seen a 6'5" defender on the field for FCA.

He is from Alabama not texas. He has his own website that lists him at 6'4" 205lb. It gives his whole bio, address, birthdate, parents, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like we said Fca cheats too. It's okay, God granted them a pass.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If they enforce the rule on the FL FOGO then FCA could be in trouble with the 6"5" TX defender that flys in. Was he on their original submitted roster?[/quote]

Have not seen a 6'5" defender on the field for FCA.[/quote]

He is from Alabama not texas. He has his own website that lists him at 6'4" 205lb. It gives his whole bio, address, birthdate, parents, etc. [/quote]

Hopefully you are kidding?/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have not seen a 6'5" defender on the field for FCA.[/quote]

He is from Alabama not texas. He has his own website that lists him at 6'4" 205lb. It gives his whole bio, address, birthdate, parents, etc. [/quote]

Hopefully you are kidding?/ [/quote]

Not kidding. Can't post names here but he is on their roster. No idea if he was on the submitted roster.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Born Dec of 2001

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The FCA player does not break any Hoco rules- he is on age and does not play high school lacrosse. It is crazy his parents will fly him up for 13/14 year old lacrosse but it does not break rules. The Looneys fogo played high school this season which makes him ineligible to play Hoco according to their own rules which have been ignored. Their opponent should definitely protest the game if he plays as it is a blatant ignoring of the rules. Any game he played in should be a forfeit.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alabama boy did play hs lax this spring.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The FCA player does not break any Hoco rules- he is on age and does not play high school lacrosse. It is crazy his parents will fly him up for 13/14 year old lacrosse but it does not break rules. The Looneys fogo played high school this season which makes him ineligible to play Hoco according to their own rules which have been ignored. Their opponent should definitely protest the game if he plays as it is a blatant ignoring of the rules. Any game he played in should be a forfeit.

He's absolutely breaking rules. You cannot add players after the 4th game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone happen to see these strange playoff seeding criteria? Strength of schedule, strength of wins, etc? Loonies are seeded first over Crabs, FCA and Hawks. You would think goal differential would be the easiest way to seed the teams.

Like Reply Quote
Page 33 of 70 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 69 70
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard