BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't expect that .. The last time the Hawks and Dbacks met it was raining and on a non- regulated grass field . The Dbacks are fast and finesse team .. They could not use their speed . That day they got beat by a good Hawks team . It will be a much better game this time but first Dbacks have to by team 91 which a much bigger team . I will say this the Dbacks is the best 6 th grade 2022 team out . They have no hold backs on the team everybody will return .sorry to upset you guys but no hold backs and they still compete with your teams that multiple hold backs .. Is fun losing to a bunch of 6th graders when your teams have hold backs it's sad to think your teams are good when you have hold backs...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 9D1 takes out the Crabs. Only Dbacks and Hawks left undefeated.

I thought Hawks beat dbacks pretty badly a few weeks ago?

They did in the MPLL and they will do it again in the HOCO playoffs. Dbacks are not the team they used to be.

Wrong DBacks same team as always Hawks are a different team added 4 cannons players and 3 holdback players. Plus 2 kids from OC and 2 from Baltimore. Plus a coach for every kid.

And they added a cyborg as well as an albino clone of Gary Gait.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that statement about the Hawks is a flat out lie. Funny how half the the Dbacks go to school or play other sports with the hawks players .. same rosters with 4 total new kids and 1 coach.
telling lies on here won't make it better for you next time they meet.

I bet half of that dbacks team shows up at hawks tryouts in August.

More likely they will try out for Crabs and 9D1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't expect that .. The last time the Hawks and Dbacks met it was raining and on a non- regulated grass field . The Dbacks are fast and finesse team .. They could not use their speed . That day they got beat by a good Hawks team . It will be a much better game this time but first Dbacks have to by team 91 which a much bigger team . I will say this the Dbacks is the best 6 th grade 2022 team out . They have no hold backs on the team everybody will return .sorry to upset you guys but no hold backs and they still compete with your teams that multiple hold backs .. Is fun losing to a bunch of 6th graders when your teams have hold backs it's sad to think your teams are good when you have hold backs...

Keep making excuses.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dbacks have no excuses they beat got by Hawks and 91 . Do you consider getting beat by teams that have hold backs a win go ahead and think that because the boys on the Dbacks are playing up against older kids that makes them better .. The Hawks, crabs , Fca and 91 have to use hold backs and play against younger kids to say their good .. It's sad to think your a good team when your playing younger kids.. If you want to get better you play up and not younger kids ... ...( I beat a kid two years younger then me I'm a good player ). That's is very sad...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A better excuse would be to blame API and those ugly uniforms.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dbacks have no excuses they beat got by Hawks and 91 . Do you consider getting beat by teams that have hold backs a win go ahead and think that because the boys on the Dbacks are playing up against older kids that makes them better .. The Hawks, crabs , Fca and 91 have to use hold backs and play against younger kids to say their good .. It's sad to think your a good team when your playing younger kids.. If you want to get better you play up and not younger kids ... ...( I beat a kid two years younger then me I'm a good player ). That's is very sad...

You're doing worse than making excuses. You just accused all of these teams of something you have no clue about. You are spreading rumors and lies. Just shut up and enjoy the games. Leave this nonsense for the other boards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can only assume (and hope) that you are the exception when it comes to Dback parents. What are you talking about? In life, are you always going to make excuses and complain? What do you do for a living? Grow up man...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After every game... no matter who they play, I see my son talking to friends, friends he has made from playing lacrosse. They follow each other on instagram, they meet up at Bayhawks games, they text. If they knew the things parents say to each other on BOTC, they would be mortified. My son once said after a game (where parents were behaving badly) that adults ruin everything. Boy, is he right. What is wrong with you people? Sore losers, finger pointing, sour grapes, name calling. For what? A 12-year-old lacrosse league. You're all pathetic. If you think someone is cheating, ask the coach or the league for a roster. Quit whining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I speak the truth and you can't handle it...no rumors the truth ..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What rumors ? You are saying team 91 ,crabs , FCA and Hawks don't have hold backs... The truth is they do .. That is a fact..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You right I agree

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel sorry for this person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be happy to bring my 12 year olds, 6th graders birth certificate to any game. My 12 year old is superior to many of the hold back boys and...they are older! So keep holding your donkey kids back. My boy will continue to beat their asses!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Throwing out lies because Dbacks lost 2 games to good teams. You do not need to keep lying on here defending your holdback nonsense. You
Make it clear what type of loser you really are. Sore and bitter..Why don't you go ask your coach for age verification from those teams and then come back with crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Teams that won this weekend Hoco
Crabs beat FCA
Team 91 beat cannons
DBacks beat rough riders
Hawks beat rough riders
Team 91 beat Crabs

Two teams still undefeated in HOCO
Hawks
DBacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prove it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be happy to bring my 12 year olds, 6th graders birth certificate to any game. My 12 year old is superior to many of the hold back boys and...they are older! So keep holding your donkey kids back. My boy will continue to beat their asses!

Her Ka Leeze, her ka leeze, her ka leeze!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cannons really 0-5 ? wow that team has dropped off quickly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2-3 too....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO needs to retrain refs and go to an age base league.

Too many families holding kids back or saying they are going to hold them back so their kids can play with the younger kids.

Not sure what checking rosters will do when the league is based on HS graduation year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big games this week..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bring it next week.

Got to see this stud 6th grader that is kicking everyone's [lacrosse]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing?? I didn't think so.

For all you parents out there who have a boy 1 to 2 years older then the age appropriate for grade year: Your older kid isn't better then my kid if they win. Your kid should win. He's bigger, stronger and has more muscle mass. Your boy is actually playing down. Keep fooling yourself!

To the Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and all of the others: I look forward to the new rules. Your boys will play boys their age!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
obviously from a parent of a holdback!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For all you parents out there who have a boy 1 to 2 years older then the age appropriate for grade year: Your older kid isn't better then my kid if they win. Your kid should win. He's bigger, stronger and has more muscle mass. Your boy is actually playing down. Keep fooling yourself!

To the Hawks, 91, FCA, Crabs and all of the others: I look forward to the new rules. Your boys will play boys their age!

Don't fool yourself buddy... The age based rules won't really affect much. Not much will change ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't fool yourself buddy... The age based rules won't really affect much. Not much will change ....

Don't be so sure.

It will drastically change the make up of these teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be so sure.

The teams are not changing to match rules USL can't enforce. Things will stay grade based unless college coaches decide they don't want it that way. No clubs want age based other than the crappy ones that can't get holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams are not changing to match rules USL can't enforce. Things will stay grade based unless college coaches decide they don't want it that way. No clubs want age based other than the crappy ones that can't get holdbacks.

Can't get holdbacks? As if holdbacks are badges of honor?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dback Daddy still on here crying that every other team his kid plays against is cheating and has holdbacks.. Comical and sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
D-Backs have a kid who is bigger than any player we have seen at this age group.
guess he his a holdback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are insane. You seriously have no idea what you are talking about. I find it so interesting that when the Dbacks were winning -- for years, in fact -- no one accused them of cheating. But now that they are not winning, every other team is cheating. Sore loser. You're a bad example of sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be so sure.

You don't know what you're talking about. It will not drastically change the make up of these teams. ASK FOR A ROSTER, WHINER. Ask for birthdates. I'm sure these teams will be happy to oblige to shut you up. But no, then you won't have an excuse for your team's losing...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry guys that is not me ..I guess some one else agree's .. The big kid your talking about is not hold back sorry .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The U.S. Lacrosse might change the issue of Hold Back's but insurance companies might not insure the tournaments or league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The teams like Hawks , crabs, Fca and team 91 had to get hold backs to compete with DBacks . Yes Hawks beat Dbacks by 7 . Yes team 91 beat Dbacks by 2 . Dbacks lost to good teams but they wouldn't be that good if it was age based just like all the other sports ..lacrosse is the only sport is graduation year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will see donkey. Keep your [lacrosse] son playing with younger boys. He'll grow up to be a looser just like his father...or really the man his mother [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do they keep editing out Team (100-9)?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My last comment on this...for all you dads who play your kids down you are making them losers. You are giving them biology for now which will eventually equalize when all of the boys mature. My 12 year old will grow from your mistake. Your sons will fall below their peers. Their peers aren't 12 year older. They are older kids. Make the game about the sport...not YOUR son whimsy score one or two goals on a smaller boy.

Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard