BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T-minus 45 days until this 2020 thread goes extinct.

Why you ask? Let me start by saying that my son is on-age and is committed. I am not from Maryland so don't throw you crab/fca/hawk/juggernaut crap at me.

You will all soon realize that you should be working on your son's playing, skills and IQ and getting exposure to your HIGH SCHOOL. Hopefully get the HS coach to recognize that your son has talent and potential to play for the HS team this summer and fall. Your son could be playing against 17yo as soon as July, no matter how old he is now. No one cares about age, it's a fact, you need to get over it. The club got my son noticed, but the first call the college made was to his future High School coach. He played with them in the summer after 8th grade.

If your little buttons isn't ready to run varsity you should be working on his game and not trying to level the playing field for him by ranting on message boards. These reclass kids will commit, you will say its not fair and you will rationalize why your son isn't committed. But the fact is, you are not going to change this messed up process by spewing madness on here.

Let it go, put all of your effort into your son and making him better. Life is not fair, recruiting is not fair, and you bitching about "reclass" kids isn't going to change the way a college coach looks at your son as a potential player.

So

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
This thread is full of the biggest collection of cry baby dads I've ever heard in my life. I feel sorry for your boys that have you as male role models.

All the clubs operate under the same rules that they pushed for. Are they complaining or just a handful of you dads who's son has to play against kids 18 months older? I don't hear the Kelly's or Kevin Doyle or Matt Hogan crying and pushing things to go back to age based. Why is that? Really I'm asking why the clubs you hold up on a pedestal make no effort change the rules if they are at such a disadvantage. Because they all depend on them. The fact is, more of them choose to play for Crabs and you don't like that they kick your asses.

The horror your sons must face just stepping on the field. People here say Crabs are only in it to win. The crying her is because winning has become so important to you as well.

If you think youth sports should be played this way..Then fine ..Most dont and we will continue to put our opinion out there about grade based holdback/prefirst mentality lacrosse. It goes against everything YOUTH sports stand for. Many of us dont like the sport we love going down the sewer as it pertains to Youth sports...hardly ever heard about this in HS or above even tho it has been going in MD privates for a while.
Please play Rec..It's fair there and you will not have to worry about great competion..otherwise...[lacrosse] off.I love watching my kid play Crabs...It helps us as a club figure out where we need to be

Like you are not a Crab parent..LOL..Your statement says all we need to know about you and what you stand for..Crazy thing is you dont have a clue..Hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is full of the biggest collection of cry baby dads I've ever heard in my life. I feel sorry for your boys that have you as male role models.

All the clubs operate under the same rules that they pushed for. Are they complaining or just a handful of you dads who's son has to play against kids 18 months older? I don't hear the Kelly's or Kevin Doyle or Matt Hogan crying and pushing things to go back to age based. Why is that? Really I'm asking why the clubs you hold up on a pedestal make no effort change the rules if they are at such a disadvantage. Because they all depend on them. The fact is, more of them choose to play for Crabs and you don't like that they kick your asses.

The horror your sons must face just stepping on the field. People here say Crabs are only in it to win. The crying her is because winning has become so important to you as well.

If you think youth sports should be played this way..Then fine ..Most dont and we will continue to put our opinion out there about grade based holdback/prefirst mentality lacrosse. It goes against everything YOUTH sports stand for. Many of us dont like the sport we love going down the sewer as it pertains to Youth sports...hardly ever heard about this in HS or above even tho it has been going in MD privates for a while.
Please play Rec..It's fair there and you will not have to worry about great competion..otherwise...[lacrosse] off.I love watching my kid play Crabs...It helps us as a club figure out where we need to be

Like you are not a Crab parent..LOL..Your statement says all we need to know about you and what you stand for..Crazy thing is you dont have a clue..Hilarious
Are you the same guys that insists on jumping on every post and club bashing...Get back to work and please leave this forumn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you the same guys that insists on jumping on every post and club bashing...Get back to work and please leave this forumn

Well its hard not to club bash because that is all we are aloud to talk about on here. If we talk about the teams and there play we get blocked for talking about kids. So if you remove talking about the kids and how they play. The only thing left is to talk crap about the club as a whole or the owners of the clubs. xHXaE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No..But you must be the guy who constantly comes here and defends any criticism of Clubs and their habit stacking teams with older players to play against younger players???

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No..But you must be the guy who constantly comes here and defends any criticism of Clubs and their habit stacking teams with older players to play against younger players???
We play down, not up - Crabs Handbook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enough with the Crabs Handbook. Yeesh. Come up with something new.

Real talent plays up is pretty much played out too. You guys need some new material to make yourselves feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Real talent plays up is pretty much played out too. You guys need some new material to make yourselves feel better.

They do say the truth hurts. Real talent does not play down. Better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can we please move on. It's old, I'm getting tired of it. Humor is gone. I did hear rm has a crab bus. The weekly mvp gets to drive it around town

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder who the crabs 2020 players are going to vote for? Making 8th grade great again!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it says real talent gets noticed and recruited...and real parents don't [lacrosse] and moan about playing good Clubs...Real parents are not cowards....Real parents tell their kids to be coachable...Real parents don't club bash on an anonymous forum and working to sour our sport....I think it says real parents reinforce good sportsmanship, not set out to destroy it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course he wants us all to stop- it's hard to argue with the truth and fact is if your kid is a strong player, you would never be asked to have them play on a younger team. Coaches would be noticing him whether he played on age or up. Take a page from the real recruits, those kids have what it takes and are admired. When you hear a holdback is recruited, the awe is just not there. Why do you think so many coaches couldn't wait to recruit the first 2020- he's the real deal and there will be many others that are too. So yes, you can't argue that a really talented kid would prefer or need to play down, but just keep telling yourself it's what's best for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

real talent plays for the Crabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't tell anyone your age, just tell people your son is a 2020 - Crabs Handbook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about...No rules were broken. We know you guys like that one.

Or my personal favorite - Denver, never forget!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

*****if you are willing to manipulate your peers, play against kids 2 years younger and repeat a year of perfectly good grades to spend mommy and daddy's $$$ so they can brag about themselves to all their friends. All while being subject to a club owner screaming and yelling like a crazy man on the sidelines. Other than that, carry on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would think that since this forum is filled with retards that there would be more hugging

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You just proved how ignorant and shallow you are ... Let me guess - Crabs parent - double or single holdback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would think that since this forum is filled with retards that there would be more hugging

As usual, a crab parent demeaning other people and taking advantage of others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the words of Chris Rock...Crabs just got knocked the f##$ out. FCA embarrassed them...up by 7 with 1 minute left and gave em a couple cheap goals. 13-8...holdbacks did nothing. Maybe next time you can keep your 16 year Olds in longer.:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the words of Chris Rock...Crabs just got knocked the f##$ out. FCA embarrassed them...up by 7 with 1 minute left and gave em a couple cheap goals. 13-8...holdbacks did nothing. Maybe next time you can keep your 16 year Olds in longer.:)

Sweet! Real talent plays up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One thing you are forgetting is that FCA has more than their fair share of holdbacks too. The playing field was just evened out. Glad FCA won but it is not like they are an on age team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not even close to number of holdbacks on FCA as Crabs but if that makes people feel better..u can think what you want..all I know is Crabs got worked.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One thing you are forgetting is that FCA has more than their fair share of holdbacks too. The playing field was just evened out. Glad FCA won but it is not like they are an on age team.

Just goes to show what happens to the "talented" kids when they have to play with their own aged peers. Good for FCA, glad they gave them a taste of their own medicine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

4 hold backs vs 12 holdbacks and 2 double holdbacks sure sounds even right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talked to an FCA Blue parent today. Apparently fat crab daddy was losing his mind on the sidelines. Sorry I missed it...Couldn't have happened to a better a-hole

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, 1 hold back and 3 late summer birthdays for FCA. Good enough to play up, now playing on grade. Talent plays up, not down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a good day for youth lacrosse. Fatty fatty fat crab's gaming of the system failed miserably. FCA may have holdbacks but their whole team was not assembled with the mindset of fielding an entire line up of reclassified kids in order to dominate younger kids. Playing 16 year old eight graders vs 13 year olds is weak. Crabs were embarrassed. Too bad it wasn't at Blandair Park so everyone could see that rolly polly whine on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all Crabs faithful? Crickets.... chirp, chirp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually, 1 hold back and 3 late summer birthdays for FCA. Good enough to play up, now playing on grade. Talent plays up, not down.

Definitely less than Crabs so good for FCA but there is more than one holdback on FCA. Let's not have to start this again. Everyone knows these kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RM and Crabs got out coached today...it was very obvious..RM plays consists of give ball to older middies and beat somebody..problem is those holdback middies aren't that good...other kids are catching up and passing them by....love watching him tear his kids apart on sideline as they get schooled by 14 yr olds. Priceless.

A
Anonymouse
Unregistered
Anonymouse
Unregistered
A
Where are all Crabs faithful? Crickets.... chirp, chirp

Hats off to FCA. They whipped us good today. Tremendous effort and well done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Definitely less than Crabs so good for FCA but there is more than one holdback on FCA. Let's not have to start this again. Everyone knows these kids.

Same amount as looneys, 91, and hawks....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same amount as looneys, 91, and hawks....
if we lose just say other teams have hold backs as well - Crabs Handbook

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 holdbacks is a lot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete nonsense re: Hawks. Most of those kids are in public or perochial school. Reclassifying game not played. Try again crab...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RM and Crabs got out coached today...it was very obvious..RM plays consists of give ball to older middies and beat somebody..problem is those holdback middies aren't that good...other kids are catching up and passing them by....love watching him tear his kids apart on sideline as they get schooled by 14 yr olds. Priceless.

Ryan's lack of coaching acumen is decades old. Ask someone in Greenwich sometime about how he ran the Cardinal program there. His mantra is to hire good coaches (and he's done a pretty good job at that) and leverage his alum BL and other MIAA contacts (which he does very well). Aside from that his lacrosse IQ is limited to setting up a credit card payment button on his camps and tournaments website pages. Crabs teams are still good, but look at what a joke VLC became after he took it over. It is incredible he gets any reverence around town when there are better programs like FCA and now Team 91 down the street where kids do get better instruction and development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete nonsense re: Hawks. Most of those kids are in public or perochial school. Reclassifying game not played. Try again crab...

Hawks and 91 each have one older player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs teams are still good, but look at what a joke VLC became after he took it over. It is incredible he gets any reverence around town when there are better programs like FCA and now Team 91 down the street where kids do get better instruction and development.

You can hate on the Crabs, but they have made VLC better. VLC has over 50 college commits from their 2015-2018 teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs teams are still good, but look at what a joke VLC became after he took it over. It is incredible he gets any reverence around town when there are better programs like FCA and now Team 91 down the street where kids do get better instruction and development.

You can hate on the Crabs, but they have made VLC better. VLC has over 50 college commits from their 2015-2018 teams.

How long has Crabs own VLC? 2 years. These age kids are from when VLC was by itself. They are talking about how 2020 and below for VLC are avg to bad.

Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard