Re: High School Lax Boys
Anonymous #163824 05/08/16 09:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was. [/quote]

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ?? [/quote]

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Anonymous #163825 05/08/16 09:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow - refreshing to be talking about lacrosse and not who lives in a nicer neighborhood or which coach should be suspended for making someone walk outside in his underwear! No clear powerhouse this year unless SME figures out how to stop their opponent from putting up double-digits. If that happens - no contest. I think you see a rematch of last night's game in the finals - WI vs Quot. still a little shaky on Quot, but they have a football, blue collar mentality - very tough and athletic. And while they only win by 1, they have at least been consistent. WM too young and very inconsistent, they are probably a couple of years off. SMW is dangerous but a little inconsistent as well.
My Two Cents
good luck everyone. its been a fun ride
WOW still a Powerhouse !
West Islip over Connetquot 10-9 OT.

Suffolk is a ton of fun this year-

WI
Quot
SME
SMW
WM
hhe
hhw
comack
huntington
nport
whitman
sachem N
bayshore
riverhead...

Almost any one of these can beat any other on any day. Ok, maybe not bayshore and riverhead, but the rest can all play and most oif this list will be in playoffs.

anyone care to pick the teams that make it to stonybrook for Suffolk championship? a little light fun on a rainy miserable Friday-no seedings yet-still a few games to play-so just take a shot

mine-

SME v WM -repeat of last year

Riverhead may surprise - but my pick is SE vs WI

Most years I would say there are one or two teams that have an over abundance of athletes and talent. Not this year . I think it will come down to coaching and if that is the case you will see West Islip and Smithtown East in the finals.

I agree WI and Smith E have great coaches. Riverhead up and coming, Quot coach is a bonehead, Melville is solid also.

Anonymous #163826 05/08/16 09:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East over Connetquot 14-12. Two losses in a row for the TBirds.

Northport over Smithtown West.

It's anyone's game in Suffolk Div 1

Quot players look like they are losing steam. Guess that's what happens when you only play six kids on offense the whole game, pay the price late in the season. WI looks strong now. WI Smithtown West is going to be a battle.

Anonymous #163827 05/08/16 09:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East over Connetquot 14-12. Two losses in a row for the TBirds.

Northport over Smithtown West.

It's anyone's game in Suffolk Div 1

Thinking Dalers or Pequa (Possibly syosset but they need to mature another year as a team) vs WI or SE

Anonymous #163829 05/08/16 10:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you were not at the Syo vs. Daler game league game.

Score was 9-4 Syo on top.

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #163838 05/08/16 12:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you were not at the Syo vs. Daler game league game.

Score was 9-4 Syo on top.

No but I played Syosset and they need to mature as a team. They are always a top team - but boys graduate and new teams need to develop.

Anonymous #163845 05/08/16 01:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was.

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ?? [/quote]

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV. [/quote]

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game.

B_O_T_C #163854 05/08/16 05:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams make Suffolk A playoffs ???

Anonymous #163855 05/08/16 05:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was.

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ??

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV. [/quote]

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game. [/quote]

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be.

Anonymous #163857 05/08/16 05:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ??

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV.

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game. [/quote]

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be. [/quote]

Yea? Where he play lax?

Sponsored Links
Anonymous #163861 05/08/16 06:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL to person who said sounds like St Ants emptied their bench against St Doms. St Ants starters never came out of the game. It was a battle

Anonymous #163863 05/08/16 06:57 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL to person who said sounds like St Ants emptied their bench against St Doms. St Ants starters never came out of the game. It was a battle

So St Ant isn't that good or now St Doms is considered a top catholic school now

Anonymous #163865 05/08/16 07:06 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game.

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be. [/quote]

Yea? Where he play lax? [/quote]

No dog in this fight , and I'm not the original poster as I have no idea what the score was , I just know CSH lost and isn't that all that matters . Loss is a loss whether by one or 3 ...., isn't that what they were going on and on about when they beat Syo by 1 in beginning of season.. One goal really seemed like a big win to them then. Same idea, evenly matched teams that on any given day could have gone either way but apparently when CSH beats a team by one it's not that way. Then they are the MUCH better team. When they lose by one they are all of a sudden just as good and it was just a fluke. Only works that way for CSH-funny.
Back to the subject , even if joe Lombardi never played lax, who cares, if I'm not mistaken, did that Ty Xander's ever play? Doesn't everyone seem to think what he says is gospel ?

B_O_T_C #163868 05/08/16 07:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um csh hater...we lost. Got outplayed by a very good, extremely disciplined team. Looking forward to hopefully a rematch for bigger stakes. Hats off to LV. Oh, and yes, we did beat Syosset by one--should've been more, but doesn't matter a W is a W just like a L is an L.

Anonymous #163871 05/08/16 08:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol by more my [lacrosse]! You guys were lucky to get away with a W against Syo

Page 119 of 205 1 2 117 118 119 120 121 204 205

Link Copied to Clipboard