BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 45 of 77 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top of your head?

there are High school kids on this site. that was very, very, very uncool.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Top of your head?

there are High school kids on this site. that was very, very, very uncool.

It was very uncool and it is also gone.. I just can not believe that these jokers are raising children.. Poor kids!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Locust Valley beats CSH 11-8

So much for the CSH power house. It looks like LV will finish the season undefeated and should move way up in national rankings..Good for them and well deserved, these kids are studs that look like they won't be stopped. CSH looked like deer in headlights.

Studs vs Deer in headlights?

One goal game!!

Final score was 11-8 but yeah deer in the headlights is a little much

So Newsday score is incorrect ? They have wrong score and gave the goals to players ? They just making it up ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10-9 LV. Great game. They'll meet again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I am not mistaken Syosset lost to csh by one after leading late in an early season game
Csh is an excellent team with a larger youth program than most "big "schools
Stop worrying about rankings and enjoy the best hs lax in the country between nassau and sulfkolk teams
Will be a good playoff season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome effort by St Doms yesterday vs. St Anthonys. Was 7-5 at half. Final was 11-7.

Sounds like Anthonys emptied the bench. If their FOGO played, Doms would never have sniffed the ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East over Connetquot 14-12. Two losses in a row for the TBirds.

Northport over Smithtown West.

It's anyone's game in Suffolk Div 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like the dalers on their way back. Nice to see. All this talk of pequa and Syosset lately, historically neither can compare to farmingdale.

Umm how many state championships do the Dalers have ? Oh yeah 1 just like Pequa. With changing demographics, they will be as relevant as former powerhouse Sewanaka.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So much for the CSH power house. It looks like LV will finish the season undefeated and should move way up in national rankings..Good for them and well deserved, these kids are studs that look like they won't be stopped. CSH looked like deer in headlights.

One goal game!!

So Newsday score is incorrect ? They have wrong score and gave the goals to players ? They just making it up ?

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

One goal game!!

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was.

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Lombardi reported score as 11-8 to LV. I wasnt there so I cant verify what the final score was. [/quote]

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ?? [/quote]

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow - refreshing to be talking about lacrosse and not who lives in a nicer neighborhood or which coach should be suspended for making someone walk outside in his underwear! No clear powerhouse this year unless SME figures out how to stop their opponent from putting up double-digits. If that happens - no contest. I think you see a rematch of last night's game in the finals - WI vs Quot. still a little shaky on Quot, but they have a football, blue collar mentality - very tough and athletic. And while they only win by 1, they have at least been consistent. WM too young and very inconsistent, they are probably a couple of years off. SMW is dangerous but a little inconsistent as well.
My Two Cents
good luck everyone. its been a fun ride
WOW still a Powerhouse !
West Islip over Connetquot 10-9 OT.

Suffolk is a ton of fun this year-

WI
Quot
SME
SMW
WM
hhe
hhw
comack
huntington
nport
whitman
sachem N
bayshore
riverhead...

Almost any one of these can beat any other on any day. Ok, maybe not bayshore and riverhead, but the rest can all play and most oif this list will be in playoffs.

anyone care to pick the teams that make it to stonybrook for Suffolk championship? a little light fun on a rainy miserable Friday-no seedings yet-still a few games to play-so just take a shot

mine-

SME v WM -repeat of last year

Riverhead may surprise - but my pick is SE vs WI

Most years I would say there are one or two teams that have an over abundance of athletes and talent. Not this year . I think it will come down to coaching and if that is the case you will see West Islip and Smithtown East in the finals.

I agree WI and Smith E have great coaches. Riverhead up and coming, Quot coach is a bonehead, Melville is solid also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Quot players look like they are losing steam. Guess that's what happens when you only play six kids on offense the whole game, pay the price late in the season. WI looks strong now. WI Smithtown West is going to be a battle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thinking Dalers or Pequa (Possibly syosset but they need to mature another year as a team) vs WI or SE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you were not at the Syo vs. Daler game league game.

Score was 9-4 Syo on top.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess you were not at the Syo vs. Daler game league game.

Score was 9-4 Syo on top.

No but I played Syosset and they need to mature as a team. They are always a top team - but boys graduate and new teams need to develop.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ?? [/quote]

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV. [/quote]

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many teams make Suffolk A playoffs ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's Joe Lombardi and why would he be reporting score to a team that played ?? And if you weren't there why are you telling people what score was ??

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV. [/quote]

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game. [/quote]

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Joe Lombardi covers Tri State lacrosse. He reported the score as an 11-8 win by LV, not to LV.

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game. [/quote]

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be. [/quote]

Yea? Where he play lax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL to person who said sounds like St Ants emptied their bench against St Doms. St Ants starters never came out of the game. It was a battle

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL to person who said sounds like St Ants emptied their bench against St Doms. St Ants starters never came out of the game. It was a battle

So St Ant isn't that good or now St Doms is considered a top catholic school now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you base ur facts on any idiot with a laptop who reports scores on Twitter?? Clearly Joe wasn't at the game.

Joe is a pretty well respected guy, been doing it for years. There would be no reason to doubt his info. Feel like your making a bigger deal of this than need be. [/quote]

Yea? Where he play lax? [/quote]

No dog in this fight , and I'm not the original poster as I have no idea what the score was , I just know CSH lost and isn't that all that matters . Loss is a loss whether by one or 3 ...., isn't that what they were going on and on about when they beat Syo by 1 in beginning of season.. One goal really seemed like a big win to them then. Same idea, evenly matched teams that on any given day could have gone either way but apparently when CSH beats a team by one it's not that way. Then they are the MUCH better team. When they lose by one they are all of a sudden just as good and it was just a fluke. Only works that way for CSH-funny.
Back to the subject , even if joe Lombardi never played lax, who cares, if I'm not mistaken, did that Ty Xander's ever play? Doesn't everyone seem to think what he says is gospel ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um csh hater...we lost. Got outplayed by a very good, extremely disciplined team. Looking forward to hopefully a rematch for bigger stakes. Hats off to LV. Oh, and yes, we did beat Syosset by one--should've been more, but doesn't matter a W is a W just like a L is an L.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol by more my [lacrosse]! You guys were lucky to get away with a W against Syo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um csh hater...we lost. Got outplayed by a very good, extremely disciplined team. Looking forward to hopefully a rematch for bigger stakes. Hats off to LV. Oh, and yes, we did beat Syosset by one--should've been more, but doesn't matter a W is a W just like a L is an L.

Um Syosset hater... was at that game and it absolutely could have gone either way. No way either team had the ability to go ahead by a lot. The teams were very evenly skilled. Just as you said , one team just got slightly outplayed that day .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, St Ants is still a great team and St Doms is not the premier catholic lax team. Why would you make the inference since that was never said. Seems like you are having trouble giving props on a well played game. The idiot who said it must have been the 2nd string just showed his ignorance and the facts were stated. No 2nd string for st ants. Starters played the entire game for St Ants. Doms played a very good game with no bench. How about applaud the David v Goliath effort when it happens (as infrequent as it might be). Don't worry, its ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you know nothing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the CSH dad so obsessed with the score? You lost,Waa,Waa! We're overrated to begin with and now exposed. Got lucky against Syosset, would not happen again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not forget pequa beat CSH by 4 or 5 in preseason

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, St Ants is still a great team and St Doms is not the premier catholic lax team. Why would you make the inference since that was never said. Seems like you are having trouble giving props on a well played game. The idiot who said it must have been the 2nd string just showed his ignorance and the facts were stated. No 2nd string for st ants. Starters played the entire game for St Ants. Doms played a very good game with no bench. How about applaud the David v Goliath effort when it happens (as infrequent as it might be). Don't worry, its ok.

Because I read about the egg they laid against Kellenberg. These are the games that both Chammy and St As try to empty their benches to keep their mommies and daddies happy with some playing time. Don't worry, its ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not forget pequa beat CSH by 4 or 5 in preseason

Not sure you can talk about how a team team preseason or the first few freezing weeks as compared to now duringt he run.

This is what you play for. It is a shame NY state doesn't do a tournament of champions regardless of class ranking. I wished they would at least let both Nassau and Suffolk get off the island with out beating each other up.

A team that has got to go through both LI sections and wins is the champ to me. Imagine a Sect 8 v 11 NY State game at Stony Brook or Hofstra. (even St Joes or Adelphi) place would be rockin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because I read about the egg they laid against Kellenberg. These are the games that both Chammy and St As try to empty their benches to keep their mommies and daddies happy with some playing time. Don't worry, its ok. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

It's either St Anthonys is not as good as advertised or St Doms is just a step below. Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me think children should be banned from posting on this site.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why is the CSH dad so obsessed with the score? You lost,Waa,Waa! We're overrated to begin with and now exposed. Got lucky against Syosset, would not happen again!"

LOL. you are funny. Now you can predict the future. And yes, I'm sure Syosset is the only school out there that has improved and developed as the season moves along. We got you this year and the majority of the last 10. That is a fact that has nothing to do with being over rated. "We're" did you mean "we're" as in Syosset is overrated or were you trying to communicate "were". Bafoon. Syosset-Land of "I want, Gimmie, Take, we beat Chaminade in a pre-season scrimmage last year and now...undewear." HAHAHAH Go pequa, please beat them to take the county.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St Anthony did start any of the starters, the 3rd string started and the starting fogo did not play at all. Later in the game some of the starters went in when the score was a little too close for comfort. Case closed.....

It's either St Anthonys is not as good as advertised or St Doms is just a step below. Which is it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you weren't at the game. All top scorers on St Ants played whole game. Never came out. Prob right on fogo and starting goalie played 2nd half. At minimum, it Wasn't lay down they expected. Nothing more, nothing less. Move on. It doesn't diminish how good St Ants is. Don't know why this is such a hard pill to swallow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the poster who said GC would lose to Long Beach.....the score was 10-2. Guess who won? You sir are a true lacrosse prognosticator!! Got any advice for the NCAA's? I would love to hear who you have winning it all. Thinking you will pick St. John's in a whirlwind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess you weren't at the game. All top scorers on St Ants played whole game. Never came out. Prob right on fogo and starting goalie played 2nd half. At minimum, it Wasn't lay down they expected. Nothing more, nothing less. Move on. It doesn't diminish how good St Ants is. Don't know why this is such a hard pill to swallow.

Prob is St Doms is not very good. Just trying to figure out how good some of these Catholic school teams are.. From what I see this year they would be middle of pack teams and not dominating as they once were

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope That PW does the right thing now that the season is pretty much over and puts some of the younger kids in to see how good the future will be .

Page 45 of 77 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard