BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bitmore 2021 families REALLY do think their team is very special. It is funny. But their entire program is total garbage(go look at the scores of 2022. I don't even think they have a 2020. They dropped 2023 because no wanted to play. Even their coaches took kids to other programs.

They think this one 2021 team is national elite and special because they are the only decent team in the whole program. That is funny if they won't even make a league 4 team playoff. Now THAT is rich.

Kind of describes the Koopers and Greene Turtle program as well doesn't it?
I have to say this is the most alarming post I have ever read on this site. Alarming because its hard to believe a grown adult would think this way and post this. I for one know coaches, parents, and players on all 3 of these teams and they are some of the best around. Sportsmanship, integrity, and hard work is at underlying goal for all 3 of these programs. You have been given an open forum to post useful information about a sport we all love. I am sorry you have chosen to inflict so much harm on our community by posting this. I am happy for you that your child is a great lacrosse player and plays for an outstanding club. I hope you do not talk to your son like you you talk in these posts. You may be grooming him to be next George Huguely and putting our youth lacrosse community in a place where we do no want to go... Do us a favor when your son plays on Sunday. Sit as far away from other parents as possible so your cancerous view points do not spread. Thank you

Think you are making a big leap there comparing someone critiquing club lacrosse programs to creating the next George Huguely. Can't call someone irresponsible and then make an irresponsible comment on your end. Pot meet kettle

Have to agree with you..Comparing this hilarious at times lacrosse banter with somehow leading to that terrible tragedy is telling in itself, wouldnt you think.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore 2021 families REALLY do think their team is very special. It is funny. But their entire program is total garbage(go look at the scores of 2022. I don't even think they have a 2020. They dropped 2023 because no wanted to play. Even their coaches took kids to other programs.

They think this one 2021 team is national elite and special because they are the only decent team in the whole program. That is funny if they won't even make a league 4 team playoff. Now THAT is rich.

I have to say this is the most alarming post I have ever read on this site. Alarming because its hard to believe a grown adult would think this way and post this. I for one know coaches, parents, and players on all 3 of these teams and they are some of the best around. Sportsmanship, integrity, and hard work is at underlying goal for all 3 of these programs. You have been given an open forum to post useful information about a sport we all love. I am sorry you have chosen to inflict so much harm on our community by posting this. I am happy for you that your child is a great lacrosse player and plays for an outstanding club. I hope you do not talk to your son like you you talk in these posts. You may be grooming him to be next George Huguely and putting our youth lacrosse community in a place where we do no want to go... Do us a favor when your son plays on Sunday. Sit as far away from other parents as possible so your cancerous view points do not spread. Thank you

I personally heard at Koopers 2022 tryouts the coaches tell the parents that they thought they would be able to beat Crabs and the other top teams this year. Then they put the team in the A bracket of HOCO playing with B teams. Let's not go overboard heaping praise on any of these clubs for their "integrity". They will and do say whatever it takes to get you to pay their fees.

It's a shame that club lacrosse has taken over in Maryland and parents are forced to pay $2000 a year for their kid to play. That was never the intent of club lacrosse. It was supposed to be for elite players to play more and work with better coaches. Now there is a club for every player and the lesser clubs charge as much if not more than the top clubs. Clubs pop up all over because their is money to be made. Marachek has started two in the last 3 years trying to cash in. Until parents decide that they aren't going to pay these fees and go back to rec, more and more will pop up and fold. Parents need to be honest about what they are trying to get out of the sport and where their child fits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
^^^^ This post is 100% correct. ^^^^^

Parents should be honest about their child's ability. Club was meant for elite players. If your child isn't an elite player save your money. Club teams are stealing from you with the AA, A B nonsense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Think you are making a big leap there comparing someone critiquing club lacrosse programs to creating the next George Huguely. Can't call someone irresponsible and then make an irresponsible comment on your end. Pot meet kettle

Have to agree with you..Comparing this hilarious at times lacrosse banter with somehow leading to that terrible tragedy is telling in itself, wouldnt you think.

Not to mention that of all the terrible things that have been said on here about peoples wives and children, that criticizing Koopers and Greene Turtle is the most alarming thing that this guys has ever read on this site.LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]^^^^ This post is 100% correct. ^^^^^

Parents should be honest about their child's ability. Club was meant for elite players. If your child isn't an elite player save your money. Club teams are stealing from you with the AA, A B nonsense

See this is where I argue with this. Yes those A and B teams are stealing your money and should view themselves and say they are feeder teams for the elite programs. Not lie and say we are also elite and can get you seen and a D1 spot. But I have seen kids in 6 or 7 grade come out and play for a A team or a second team and by the 8th grade summer they are on the top team and attending a top private school. There is a stud at South County sophmore who was a a Madlax 3rd level team at one time. Now he is a stud on the lacrosse field and on there top team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See this is where I argue with this. Yes those A and B teams are stealing your money and should view themselves and say they are feeder teams for the elite programs. Not lie and say we are also elite and can get you seen and a D1 spot. But I have seen kids in 6 or 7 grade come out and play for a A team or a second team and by the 8th grade summer they are on the top team and attending a top private school. There is a stud at South County sophmore who was a a Madlax 3rd level team at one time. Now he is a stud on the lacrosse field and on there top team.

I don't disagree in any way. But should parents have to pay the exorbitant fees for their kid to play until they are ready for the elite clubs? The lower clubs are sharks feeding on the parents that feel the need to keep up with the masses so their little one can play on a club too. MYLA was a perfect place for these kids and it is a real shame that this has happened. A "B" Club team is kind of an oxymoron isn't it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't disagree in any way. But should parents have to pay the exorbitant fees for their kid to play until they are ready for the elite clubs? The lower clubs are sharks feeding on the parents that feel the need to keep up with the masses so their little one can play on a club too. MYLA was a perfect place for these kids and it is a real shame that this has happened. A "B" Club team is kind of an oxymoron isn't it?

Well this could be a hint that the top clubs should go back to having 2 teams for each grade. They should charge less for these teams for sure. But this will keep the soon to be elite kids in a elite program under the eyes of elite owners/coaches. At least when its a elite teams second team the parents are not under the impression little Johnny has arrived for his age group. The kid and parents can see what a elite player/team looks like. And this is what everyone talks about with the developing players in your program can fit in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Some great Bitless logic there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear about the new club team starting up in Towson? Its called super world Elite plus infinity...Everyone that posts here is invited of course. it's gonna be great. Our goal is to be angriest parents in youth sports and to hate every club team in Maryland. Who is with me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack 2021 making a run in the MPYLL. Good work boys

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...Another spam email from Hogan...They are looking for crappy teams from PA and New Jersey so the can make their Hawks teams look better than they are...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear about the new club team starting up in Towson? Its called super world Elite plus infinity...Everyone that posts here is invited of course. it's gonna be great. Our goal is to be angriest parents in youth sports and to hate every club team in Maryland. Who is with me!

nice. how much is it gonna cost? the more the better please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2021....4-0.....how do they get the easiest schedule in the league? Really beat the bottom 3 teams in 2021 by a lot to a little....Congrats but everyone has beaten them....Play someone tough and then you can talk....Pathetic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Perfect your gonna love it. 3K per kid and we are looking to keep 30 kids per roster...Its gonna be great...Lots of swag at an additional cost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

oh you have no idea how great it's going to be....You get a tryout penny and get to wear it the entire spring season and halfway into the summer. My kids number is 2,348...It's so awesome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolfpack 2021 making a run in the MPYLL. Good work boys

Making a run at what? Taking over for Bitmore parents as the most obnoxious. Have you beating Turtle or Koopers? Didn't think so.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2021....4-0.....how do they get the easiest schedule in the league? Really beat the bottom 3 teams in 2021 by a lot to a little....Congrats but everyone has beaten them....Play someone tough and then you can talk....Pathetic

Shut up, they beat Greene Turtle and they play Koopers sunday. The rest of the team are below those two so who are you expecting them to play?

I assume you are from Bitmore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are going to attack/insult all Hawks teams because of an email from Hogan? I am VERY happy to compare Hawks Green 2021 (this the 2021 page) to anyone you may have to compare.

Laughing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2021 is loaded with holdbacks, not quite as many as the 2020 team but loaded non the less. This is the way they operate and as teams get older, the more holdbacks. [lacrosse], their 2022 team even has holdbacks, that is truly pathetic, 2022 is for kids 11 and 12 years old, yet Crabs even has a few holdbacks on that team.
The entire operation is pure sh*t, led by the most disgusting man in youth lacrosse. Yet Ryan McClernan still has the nerve to show his face at games and feels he is the greatest. Yes, he is the greatest, the greatest at destroying youth lacrosse, simply for his distorted ego and money. Now the Crab faithful will come on here and start their usual pushback and denials. Just wait for it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs 2021 is loaded with holdbacks, not quite as many as the 2020 team but loaded non the less. This is the way they operate and as teams get older, the more holdbacks. [lacrosse], their 2022 team even has holdbacks, that is truly pathetic, 2022 is for kids 11 and 12 years old, yet Crabs even has a few holdbacks on that team.
The entire operation is pure sh*t, led by the most disgusting man in youth lacrosse. Yet Ryan McClernan still has the nerve to show his face at games and feels he is the greatest. Yes, he is the greatest, the greatest at destroying youth lacrosse, simply for his distorted ego and money. Now the Crab faithful will come on here and start their usual pushback and denials. Just wait for it.

So what exactly is the cutoff to be "loaded" with holdbacks?

In terms of 2022, there are no holdbacks. There are kids that went to prefirst. I know for a fact that FCA 2022 has more than Crabs. Looneys has prefirst kids also. So does Roughriders.

But again, I don't know how many makes you "loaded" with holdbacks. I'm sure the number is somewhere between how many Crabs has at any age and how many the other clubs have so you can throw insults around at hard working kids and dedicated parents and coaches. Hope you are happy with your life. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In terms of 2022, there are no holdbacks. There are kids that went to prefirst. I know for a fact that FCA 2022 has more than Crabs. Looneys has prefirst kids also. So does Roughriders.

But again, I don't know how many makes you "loaded" with holdbacks. I'm sure the number is somewhere between how many Crabs has at any age and how many the other clubs have so you can throw insults around at hard working kids and dedicated parents and coaches. Hope you are happy with your life. Loser.

Wow, I just read the original posters post and then your reply and it seems that person hit it on the head. Wait for the Crab faithful to start their pushback etc. and here it is, just as predicted. And you call that person a loser? Seems you are not happy with your life and find the need to toss insults around because you were called out. I know of Crabs and how they handle things and it seems the original post was correct. Deflect to other clubs etc. to get it away from Crabs. Dedicated coaches and parents? Really, with Crabs, not on your life. How pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the Wolfpack/Koppers game was a good one tonight. Apparently WP had a 5-0 lead at the half. Looks like they could not hold on...10-8 Koopers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A prefirst is a kindergarten child not moving up to First grade, It may be due to school holding him back or a parent holding him back, etc..but it is a child heldback !! There is nothing wrong with holding your child back, even to get a edge in school one day, But YOUTH sports is not the place to get your advantage. It is wrong on so many levels with youth sports

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Mid Atlantic Sucks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Mid Atlantic are not very good. Wouldn't pay the money to play on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction...After the GT 2021 team graduates...The club folds...Horrible Club...Useless parents...Much love signed Koopers Dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow...Another spam email from Hogan...They are looking for crappy teams from PA and New Jersey so the can make their Hawks teams look better than they are...
Ha so true...Hershey Champs not looking so good on a Club website anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D Mid Atlantic are not very good. Wouldn't pay the money to play on that team.
I guess bad press is good press. Who is 3d?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda 2021...best around..no doubt

OK. Best other than the Hawks team you lost to? And the Crabs team you will most likely lose to? And the Koopers team you will probably lose to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore over Koopers today 15-8.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The BitLess parents and directors will probably send the tape to the Hall of Fame!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game.Much respect for both teams..Great players and coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, no mention of Bitmore losing to Club Blue yesterday...guess the trolls only come out when they win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty decisive win by GT over Hawks yesterday. Those are two teams I respect. Any game report?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stayed to watch the game, GT won almost every faceoff and #7 from GT either scored or assisted every goal. Good game by both teams. Faceoffs!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny, no mention of Bitmore losing to Club Blue yesterday...guess the trolls only come out when they win.

I heard the Hall of Fame appearance for that great team after they won Saturday worw them out. That team is special ya know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G.T. dominated at the dot. Very nice faceoff guy, he won 90% of draws. #7 scored almost all the goals, Hawks lock that "young man" off and they could have had a game....but they didn't!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough Weekend for Koopers 2021. What's going on with this Club??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
G.T. dominated at the dot. Very nice faceoff guy, he won 90% of draws. #7 scored almost all the goals, Hawks lock that "young man" off and they could have had a game....but they didn't!

I know it's hard Green Turtle Dad to not get to full of yourself a few games into the season.. If you have ever witnessed this team loose it's quite entertaining. Their parents and photographers flip out and start questioning parents from opposing teams about the age of their children...Hilarious... The top 5 or 6 teams in the 2021 Elite group all have great players and any team can win or loose on a given day....I say this based on the close scores....Don't go getting your championship T-shirts printed yet....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The BitLess parents and directors will probably send the tape to the Hall of Fame!!!
Funny Koopers Dad... Are you the Koopers Dad that acts like a professional wrestler on the sideline?..If you are keep doing what you are doing...Makes for fun people watching..

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard