BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 46 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how l is doing

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Saw kid at the corner waiting for her bus with father kt. She didn't even looked stressed and I'm sure they're aware of what's going on. Not a worry on the kids face

You do realize barely anyone has any idea what you are babbling about . You really are a loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter fears these 2020 girls. If anyone has a way to contact them let us know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class A playoff picture....

Smithtown West 9-1-0 9-2-0 158.700
West Islip 8-2-0 8-3-0 152.370
Middle Country 9-1-0 11-1-0 150.690
Northport 7-2-0 9-2-0 136.110
Ward Melville 7-2-0 7-4-0 131.900
Smithtown East 6-4-0 7-4-0 125.910
Sachem North 7-4-0 8-5-0 119.330
Riverhead 6-3-0 6-5-0 109.540
Sachem East 4-6-0 5-6-0 107.360
H H Hills 5-4-0 7-4-0 106.450
Bay Shore 5-4-0 6-5-0 104.320

outside looking in....
Commack HS 4-6-0 6-6-0 101.100
North Babylon 3-6-0 4-7-0 100.580

That Hills (9-5) Bay Shore (7-9) game was huge for Bay Shore. Commack (9-7)looks ripe to over take one of them (Probably BS) and N Bab (8-8) has the easiest schedule left as far as potential wins, but will it give them the pts needed (Look at Sachem East 4-7 harder schedule) record means nothing.

Looks like Bay Shore and N Bab will be the outsiders.

the top teams could get interesting. Good luck to all the girls

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Believe it or not these 2020's are actually friendly people, they might just look intimadating with their fancy sticks and goggles

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any think the best of li players talk to eachother

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter fears these 2020 girls. If anyone has a way to contact them let us know

That is the funniest thing I have read on here in awhile!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does any think the best of li players talk to eachother

That the dumbest think I've heard all day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people went on about the 7th graders playing varsity for months on end, now your going on about the 8th graders. There always was and alway will be a few kids who stand out of each age group every year. They are not to be feared, and don't be jealous haters of them either. It is what it is, go back to talking about HS lax as this thread was intended for!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still believe the coach knows all the girls, and they all are benefiting from this. Its cool HS we will see...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

Who?

If you're referring to BBP. They beat both B and C state champs from last year already. Bombed a pretty good Yorktown team also. Big match up with West Babylon tomorrow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

Who?

If you're referring to BBP. They beat both B and C state champs from last year already. Bombed a pretty good Yorktown team also. Big match up with West Babylon tomorrow.

West Babylon? They're horrible and will be lucky to lose by less than double digits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

Who?

West Babylon? They're horrible and will be lucky to lose by less than double digits.

That was completely sarcastic. Betting line is BBP BY 12.5 goals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

Who?

That was completely sarcastic. Betting line is BBP BY 12.5 goals

BBP is beating everyone this year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class B Playoff picture....

Eastport/SManor 7-3-0 8-4-0 148.330
Rocky Point 7-3-0 9-3-0 146.330
Harborfields 7-3-0 8-4-0 141.000
Miller Place 7-3-0 8-4-0 127.530
Westhampton 5-5-0 7-5-0 127.170
West Babylon 5-5-0 6-5-0 118.330
Islip 6-4-0 7-5-0 114.560
Huntington 3-6-0 3-7-0 112.830

outside looking in....
Comsewogue 4-6-0 4-7-0 109.330
Kings Park 6-4-0 7-5-0 105.590
Deer Park 5-4-0 6-5-0 104.260
Hauppauge 4-6-0 5-7-0 102.030

Nice win for Comsewogue... looks like Huntington just fell out of the mix.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington Fell out of the mix? Defense lost that game ... We have a midfielder who can't shoot lefty and an attack that consists of one player to score all the goals.., coached horribly this season...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington Fell out of the mix? Defense lost that game ... We have a midfielder who can't shoot lefty and an attack that consists of one player to score all the goals.., coached horribly this season...

Huntington has a 2020 on their LISGYLL team that scores 5 goals a game and is a stud. She should help them out next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nothing can help if you are not coached as a team. Pathetic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or tell the AD at Huntington to find this coach KT that is doing magic to the girls on LI 2020 to help them out.. What ever this coach is doing must be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't be serious about the lisgyll reference. My daughter scores that many as well and she plays D for school and club. If she is that good , she would be playing varsity already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares how many goals one kid scores, missing the point. Point is in Huntington we have a one girl goal leader but that doesn't get you anywhere. We are out of any playoff looks. That is directly linked to our coaching. Not our players. Coaches putting on a 10 th grader with zero stick, can't shot left or right or catch. She's on 100percent of the time. It's crazy the lack of knowledge that they lack on skill level. Move the jv coaches up and you will probably see a winning team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She plays st pats so it's a non issue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Huntington has a 2020 on their LISGYLL team that scores 5 goals a game and is a stud. She should help them out next year.

Now that is very funny! Have you actually watched any of these LISGYL games? League is a total joke with no real competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing about AT is that she doesn't get cocky about being one of the best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you talking about replacing the coaches? The LISGYL 2020 coach for Huntington?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how DELETED

Keep it up and I will ban your [lacrosse].

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares how many goals one kid scores, missing the point. Point is in Huntington we have a one girl goal leader but that doesn't get you anywhere. We are out of any playoff looks. That is directly linked to our coaching. Not our players. Coaches putting on a 10 th grader with zero stick, can't shot left or right or catch. She's on 100percent of the time. It's crazy the lack of knowledge that they lack on skill level. Move the jv coaches up and you will probably see a winning team.

see what happened... KW was run out of town because of a reason NO ONE KNOWS and now you have two coaches who by all accounts should not be coaching varsity players. No disrespect to them but they are so out of the element in terms of knowledge of the game that its embarrassing. its a two man team in Huntington and you just can not win with that type of play at this level. Not on LI, maybe in the mid west that would work but the level of talent these girls have here on LI is crazy. All teams need capable coaching. Or they will belly up. I think the coaches we have now were probably not in to taking the job in the first place.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how DELETED

I agree this person should be banned.. I'm sure this kid and her parents don't appreciate being harassed by this person who has some crazy obsession. I would have banned them long ago. Weirdo.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Anyone know how DELETED

I agree this person should be banned.. I'm sure this kid and her parents don't appreciate being harassed by this person who has some crazy obsession. I would have banned them long ago. Weirdo.

Trust me, he/she is done. What the [lacrosse] kind of obsession it is, is just too creepy for me and he/she is posting in other threads now too. Scary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is true, the refs are letting the more dangerous teams win. When the dodger (my daughter) gets knocked in the head, the refs blow the whistle and have the culprit go behind her. The problem is 5 other girls get back on defense and kill the origional dodge to the goal, not to mention the welt on her face. Port Washington wacked my girl countless times all over and never got 1 yellow card! Does someone there know the refs?...yes. Girls lacrosse should have a play on when there is a minor foul and there should be 1 minute penalties issued when a girl plays dirty, not just get behind while her teamates advance on defense. I'm going to get to some girls lax meetings to help smarten up the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is true, the refs are letting the more dangerous teams win. When the dodger (my daughter) gets knocked in the head, the refs blow the whistle and have the culprit go behind her. The problem is 5 other girls get back on defense and kill the origional dodge to the goal, not to mention the welt on her face. Port Washington wacked my girl countless times all over and never got 1 yellow card! Does someone there know the refs?...yes. Girls lacrosse should have a play on when there is a minor foul and there should be 1 minute penalties issued when a girl plays dirty, not just get behind while her teamates advance on defense. I'm going to get to some girls lax meetings to help smarten up the game.
You go dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Give the new coaches a chance, first year. The old coach had a bunch of great players over 5 years and never won a playoff game. In the real world performance like this gets people fired. I know in the school world that isn't always the case but it happened. Give the new coaches a break. Let them learn a trick or two and see how they do by year 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

see what happened... KW was run out of town because of a reason NO ONE KNOWS and now you have two coaches who by all accounts should not be coaching varsity players. No disrespect to them but they are so out of the element in terms of knowledge of the game that its embarrassing. its a two man team in Huntington and you just can not win with that type of play at this level. Not on LI, maybe in the mid west that would work but the level of talent these girls have here on LI is crazy. All teams need capable coaching. Or they will belly up. I think the coaches we have now were probably not in to taking the job in the first place.

You know as an outsider, I followed the Huntington posts last year and everyone demanded a change. The aqusations were flying all over about ties to clubs, favoritism, playing time even bullying and you ran a qualified coach out of town. Now it would appear you got exactly what you asked for and your program is a mess. I would also venture a guess that no qualified coach would touch your program with a 10ft pole after what happened last year so they found someone to take the job that probably could care less. It's a shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Your daughter should not be barreling into defenders and hoping to be rewarded for bad play by the refs with a free position. Please. That's the problem with girls lacrosse. if refs called charging more often it would protect offensive and defensive players........Dad....pass the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like we now know for the most part the issues with Huntington. AS for the other teams that are usually good that are not doing well this year (Sayville, Huntington and East Islip to a point come to mind) what are their issues? I 'm sure they could live with it being less talent but it's the soap opera stuff that makes it worse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BBP 15, West Babylon 11. Not as bad as you thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correction: BBP 15, West Babylon 3, Refs 8

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you DO realize that a loss is a loss, no matter how much you lose by, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's lame. Maybe your team isn't as invincible as you thought.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BBP worst fans in the county. Come on here and tell everyone you have the best player in the world, a sure thing undefeated season and state championship . Wbab kid put on an offensive clinic , BBP kids play dirty and fans whine like ill informed babies at every call. Hey BBP coach you mat want to tell the parents on your team to stop acting like they coach the team and know more than you about the game.

Page 23 of 46 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard