05/02/16 07:21 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Get real people. Who do you think writes the big donation checks to US lacrosse? The most influential family in Maryland lacrosse....Give me a break...Why do you think everything went grade based...Don't blame Crabs....

I would seriously doubt it is Ryan McClernan, owner of Crabs writing a check to US Lacrosse. He probably is trying to figure out a way to get money from that organization. He is always working on schemes to get other peoples/organizations money into his pocket. Just a very greedy person driven by ego and money.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162895
05/02/16 07:25 PM
05/02/16 07:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow...after I posted this I checked to make sure I had chosen my words correctly, looks perfect to me...

Opportunistic - exploiting opportunities with little regard to principle or consequences

This fits Ryan McClernan perfectly. Greedy SOB who could care less about anyone or anything other than his own fat [lacrosse]. And when opportunities don't exist he just cheats and forces the issue to his advantage.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162896
05/02/16 07:26 PM
05/02/16 07:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First world problem, for sure!

With nothing else to say they try to minimize and deflect.

A small group of people, acting in blind self-interest, to the detriment of a much larger group is not a first world problem. Young Bradford having to miss the spring mixer because his team is traveling to a showcase in Boston, that is a first world problem.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162898
05/02/16 08:02 PM
05/02/16 08:02 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A small group of people, acting in blind self-interest, to the detriment of a much larger group is not a first world problem. Young Bradford having to miss the spring mixer because his team is traveling to a showcase in Boston, that is a first world problem.

Well, I guess your definition of a first world problem is a little different than mine... 8th grade boys playing other 8th grade boys in lacrosse, no matter what their birthdate, is something to be happy about.

My son is not on the Crabs and is not a holdback and does not play elite, I'm really just lurking on this page, but seriously is this the most important thing you need to worry about in your life?

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162899
05/02/16 08:32 PM
05/02/16 08:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well, I guess your definition of a first world problem is a little different than mine... 8th grade boys playing other 8th grade boys in lacrosse, no matter what their birthdate, is something to be happy about.

My son is not on the Crabs and is not a holdback and does not play elite, I'm really just lurking on this page, but seriously is this the most important thing you need to worry about in your life?

Certainly not, but that does not mean that we should just ignore it, that's what they are hoping for.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."- Edmund Burke

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162903
05/02/16 09:00 PM
05/02/16 09:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

By your logic ..unless life or death..Dont worry be happy!
Most of the posters here are not very happy YOUTH lacrosse is giving a select few players an advantage over others. This is being promoted by Certain Clubs with NO cares about its effect on all of lacrosse. As time goes on you will see more and more of this as many parents are always looking for an edge for their child.Youth sports isnt supposed to be this way. I guess you dont care if all youth sports goes down this route??

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TLaxOne] #162906
05/02/16 09:09 PM
05/02/16 09:09 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next time your around a Crab parent as them how old their holdback son is and they without a doubt answer - he is a 2020. Deep down even they know what they are doing is wrong.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162918
05/02/16 10:36 PM
05/02/16 10:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get real people. Who do you think writes the big donation checks to US lacrosse? The most influential family in Maryland lacrosse....Give me a break...Why do you think everything went grade based...Don't blame Crabs....

Grade based would have been much different if crabs did not take it as a business opportunity and manipulate the rules in their favor.

Crabs was one of the last clubs to go grade based. Keep making up lies.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162930
05/02/16 11:35 PM
05/02/16 11:35 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grade based would have been much different if crabs did not take it as a business opportunity and manipulate the rules in their favor.

Crabs was one of the last clubs to go grade based. Keep making up lies.
. That is pure bullsh*t. You, bunky boy are making up the lies, but again typical for Crab dads.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TLaxOne] #162940
05/03/16 07:09 AM
05/03/16 07:09 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs one of the las teams to go grade based - sure. The sad thing about this comment is that that you believe your own lies. Crabs are without a doubt the biggest offender of the holdback scheme. Every parent, player and coach is complicit in their scam. 16 year olds should not be on an 8th grade lacrosse team. You can say your man child graduates in 2020 - but everyone knows the truth. Meanwhile the fat crab counts his money.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TLaxOne] #162949
05/03/16 08:13 AM
05/03/16 08:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, I get it. The Crabs are the biggest offenders of re-classing. (I use the term re-class because I'm only disturbed by the parents who do this late in middle school to gain an athletic advantage.) Crabs are clearly bigger, stronger, and faster at many positions. I know they have re-classed boys, double holdbacks, etc. You know it, they know it, the boys on all teams know it, EVERYONE knows it! So if we agree it exists AND we have no control over it, can we PUHLEEZE move onto some other topic? This completely disappears next year.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162952
05/03/16 08:32 AM
05/03/16 08:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, I get it. The Crabs are the biggest offenders of re-classing. (I use the term re-class because I'm only disturbed by the parents who do this late in middle school to gain an athletic advantage.) Crabs are clearly bigger, stronger, and faster at many positions. I know they have re-classed boys, double holdbacks, etc. You know it, they know it, the boys on all teams know it, EVERYONE knows it! So if we agree it exists AND we have no control over it, can we PUHLEEZE move onto some other topic? This completely disappears next year.

Where is it going next year? Still grade based. Won't change just because USL put out guidelines no one will follow.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162955
05/03/16 08:38 AM
05/03/16 08:38 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well it does not disappear next year. All the parents of the non reclassed kids will see there sons grow 2 or 3 inches and gain 20 pounds. And it will hit you and you will see more clear how bad the reclass kids where cheating you and your son the year before.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162965
05/03/16 08:54 AM
05/03/16 08:54 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, I should have been clearer. When I wrote "disappear", I meant that the boys will be in H.S. competing to get on JV/Varsity teams where they will no doubt have to play against older bigger boys.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #162969
05/03/16 09:12 AM
05/03/16 09:12 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, I should have been clearer. When I wrote "disappear", I meant that the boys will be in H.S. competing to get on JV/Varsity teams where they will no doubt have to play against older bigger boys.

That's next year, everyone knows that going in, and the boys will have another year Yo develop, hopefully evening things out somewhat. So what's your point?

Page 45 of 75 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 74 75