BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Boys 2023
TLaxOne Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
It seems appropriate to break down the discussion by age/graduation year like the LI forum since many discussions get really confusing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best Maryland 2023 teams

Bethesda
Crabs
Hawks
FCA
Next Level
Lonney's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 AA Howard County Spring League teams
Rough Riders
Looney's
FCA
Madlax -Capital
Hawks
Bethesda
Crabs
Next Level
Club Blue

Re: Maryland Boys 2023
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the biggest summer tournaments in the area?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 1:
Hawks 8, Bethesda 4
Crabs 11, Madlax 8
FCA 11, Next Level 10
Club Blue 13, Looney's 8

MPLL
Looneys 10, FCA 9

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Week 1:
Hawks 8, Bethesda 4
Crabs 11, Madlax 8
FCA 11, Next Level 10
Club Blue 13, Looney's 8

MPLL
Looneys 10, FCA 9

Great league and very competitive. I Know kids on every team and what a great bunch of talented kids. Scores were all very close and I can honestly say the parents made for a great weekend of 5th grade lacrosse. Great bunch of future all-stars in this league. Keep up the great work and parents and please don't get caught up in the negativity of this forum...Lets make lacrosse great starting with this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Zingos 2023 beat Lonney's Orange 2023 13-2 in the MYPL league or was that score posted wrong? If that's correct huge improvement for that team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about 5th graders is beyond sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Talking about 5th graders is beyond sad.

Perhaps. But at what point does become not sad? Check out 2023 on long island board. Discussion is about what clubs are best for college recruitment

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The score is incorrect. Looneys Orange beat Zingos.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Team 6? They beat the Rock 21-1 last week. Are they that good, or is the Rock that bad, or both?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about Team 6? They beat the Rock 21-1 last week. Are they that good, or is the Rock that bad, or both?

Rock has kids on the team who should be 2025, that should tell something about the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any thoughta from anyone who saw this past weekend's games? Saw a couple of the scores on the site

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 17 Rough Riders 5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Crabs, Club Blue, and Hawks are the teams to beat in the league.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 loaded with hold backs....I mean that Rough Riders team beat Lonney's the day before and to loose by a score like that....I smell cheating

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 not going up to LI this weekend with many of the other Crabs teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA defeated Looneys by 2
Hawks defeated Club Blue by 5
Crabs by 12 over RoughRiders
No posted result between Bethesda vs Next Level

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 not going up to LI this weekend with many of the other Crabs teams?

Only Crabs 2021 team is going to LI. No other teams are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 2023 loaded with hold backs....I mean that Rough Riders team beat Lonney's the day before and to loose by a score like that....I smell cheating

Seriously? Do you think kids are repeating grades in 5th grade? Get a grip. These are 11 yr old kids you are talking about. God forbid they play well and beat a team by 12. It's Roughriders you are talking about after all. Not like they beat a top club by that score. Crabs only beat Looneys by 3. They are 11. Some days they play better than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know for a fact that one kid on that Crabs 2023 team is almost old enough to drive

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? Do you think kids are repeating grades in 5th grade? Get a grip. These are 11 yr old kids you are talking about. God forbid they play well and beat a team by 12. It's Roughriders you are talking about after all. Not like they beat a top club by that score. Crabs only beat Looneys by 3. They are 11. Some days they play better than others.
You sure they are 11?? Maybe more like 12 or 13???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can almost guarantee Crabs 2023 does not win again this week in Hoco league play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can almost guarantee Crabs 2023 does not win again this week in Hoco league play

Good call since they don't play this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I wouldn't have any doubt that Crabs 2023 has holdbacks. That program will do anything to win at any age. This is how Ryan cesspool works his teams and organization. Ryan and anyone associated with that organization is just part of the cesspool smell they give to youth lacrosse. lastly, how much of an assh*le are your to put down a team on an open forum. Your statement "it's Roughriders you are talking about after all" is way out of line but coming from a Crab cesspool dweller it doesn't surprise me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I wouldn't have any doubt that Crabs 2023 has holdbacks. That program will do anything to win at any age. This is how Ryan cesspool works his teams and organization. Ryan and anyone associated with that organization is just part of the cesspool smell they give to youth lacrosse. lastly, how much of an assh*le are your to put down a team on an open forum. Your statement "it's Roughriders you are talking about after all" is way out of line but coming from a Crab cesspool dweller it doesn't surprise me.
Are you not doing the same thing with all of your Crab bashing. Hypocrite....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you are an idiot....Obviously you know nothing about what you are saying and there is not a club director out there that would back up your stupid response...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed that 2 of the top teams last years in HoCo's 2023 league are really struggling. Are the teams that came over from the NYPLL that much better.. Glad my sons team moved down to A . It ould have made fore a long season because we didn't evens come close to beating those top teams last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dude you are an idiot....Obviously you know nothing about what you are saying and there is not a club director out there that would back up your stupid response...
. Well Dude boy, I agree with the other poster about Crabs, it is a dishonest organization run by a total assho*e known as Ryan McClernan. Their 2023 team, who known, but with Crabs nothing is impossible. Ever hear of guilt by association? Well it applies here. And stop your stupid sh*t of trashing other clubs like a Crab fan did with Roughriders. Completely classless, that is what other club directors would say about Crabs and Ryan. I have heard it several times, he and the organization are not respected. If you don't believe it, then Dude, you are the idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Well Dude boy, I agree with the other poster about Crabs, it is a dishonest organization run by a total assho*e known as Ryan McClernan. Their 2023 team, who known, but with Crabs nothing is impossible. Ever hear of guilt by association? Well it applies here. And stop your stupid sh*t of trashing other clubs like a Crab fan did with Roughriders. Completely classless, that is what other club directors would say about Crabs and Ryan. I have heard it several times, he and the organization are not respected. If you don't believe it, then Dude, you are the idiot.
Totally agree. It's well known that the Crabs 2023 is loaded with pre-first and holdbacks. Ridiculous the ways these guys cheat... It explains a lot and they have no business playing our 2023 boys.... Someone should challenge their roster and complain to HOCO league administrator..Ridiculous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noticed that 2 of the top teams last years in HoCo's 2023 league are really struggling. Are the teams that came over from the NYPLL that much better.. Glad my sons team moved down to A . It ould have made fore a long season because we didn't evens come close to beating those top teams last year
I do not think that the NYPLL teams are better. Crabs and Hawks teams just poach all of the better players from those said clubs because parents are tired of playing for Dad coaches and looking for a better lacrosse experience

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Totally agree. It's well known that the Crabs 2023 is loaded with pre-first and holdbacks. Ridiculous the ways these guys cheat... It explains a lot and they have no business playing our 2023 boys.... Someone should challenge their roster and complain to HOCO league administrator..Ridiculous

I really don't see what everyone is complaining about. Everyone knew that NPYLL was the better competition last year. Crabs are undefeated (likely because their kids are older-legally in 5th grade), but the 2nd place clubs are as expected at 2-1 also (Club Blue, FCA, Hawks, Bethesda). Club Blue is probably older as well getting those Mater Dei kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not think that the NYPLL teams are better. Crabs and Hawks teams just poach all of the better players from those said clubs because parents are tired of playing for Dad coaches and looking for a better lacrosse experience

I can see the Crabs poaching from the other clubs in the area (Koopers, Breakers, Rock, Looneys), but who is Hawks poaching from? What other clubs are in the Annapolis area? Hawks develop kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah Hawks/Hogan lacrosse is the best...Hey...by the way.. Can someone tell me how to get off the email list from Hogan tournaments? The spamming is way out of control. My kid played in one of their tournaments like 5 years ago and I still get emails from them....Enough already!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah Hawks/Hogan lacrosse is the best...Hey...by the way.. Can someone tell me how to get off the email list from Hogan tournaments? The spamming is way out of control. My kid played in one of their tournaments like 5 years ago and I still get emails from them....Enough already!!!!

Preach brother Preach please someone answer this question on this site please

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I can see the Crabs poaching from the other clubs in the area (Koopers, Breakers, Rock, Looneys), but who is Hawks poaching from? What other clubs are in the Annapolis area? Hawks develop kids.

Seriously? The flow is Cannons and Diamondbacks move to Hawks in Middle School. Hawks move to Crabs in High School. It's the way it's always been. Hawks doesn't develop kids any better than anyone else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? The flow is Cannons and Diamondbacks move to Hawks in Middle School. Hawks move to Crabs in High School. It's the way it's always been. Hawks doesn't develop kids any better than anyone else.

The clubs just provide the vehicle to play lots of good games and get the good practice in. The kids and the parents of these kids are what develop them into the best they can be. 9 out of 10 clubs in this Lacrosse hotbed are making your sons better players. Your blood lines and your wife's blood lines are what make them D1 nothing else sorry.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs just provide the vehicle to play lots of good games and get the good practice in. The kids and the parents of these kids are what develop them into the best they can be. 9 out of 10 clubs in this Lacrosse hotbed are making your sons better players. Your blood lines and your wife's blood lines are what make them D1 nothing else sorry.

Just look at the successful clubs who have over 1/2 the team intact since 3rd and 4th grade. That is all development.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Upon mutual agreement the association has agreed upon the following guidelines for age grade uniformity among its members:

Grade/Birth Year
2020/2001
2021/2002
2022/2003
2023/2004
2024/2005
2025/2006

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just look at the successful clubs who have over 1/2 the team intact since 3rd and 4th grade. That is all development.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard