BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020*

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what age group are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2020 girls. One on tg, yj, and 2 on L

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you talking about on yw and L?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can't wait to see what AG, EW, AL, and AT bring to tryouts. Great competition between them!

You may want to worry more about DK and his TE evaluators. They'll have too much input.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna go off on a Maryland High School rant. Outside of Maryland, does anyone know about the level of play here in Anne Arundel county Maryland, the Annapolis area? It is very high if you do not know, on par with the LI scene. Well, here in AACo, there is a school named Severna Park. Their girls team has a lot of state championships, because they are good and...seem to get preferential treatment. I know it happens everywhere, to a lot of teams, but that doesn't make it right. Their biggest rival on a local level and state level is South River, another powerful program. Well, last Friday night, Severna Park beat South River 14-9. Close, very competitive game. Tied several times, with runs by each team. Severna Park played great as usual, and South River was no push-over. But, here is where I have a problem: the refs. South River received two YC's...one legit and one a complete freakin' mystery. On those two YC's, Severna Park scored 7 goals, to their credit. They took advantage of the cards. But, they seemed to play as aggressively or more aggressively as South River did, and received no YC's, even though they hit one of the South River players in the nose with a stick hard enough to bloody her nose enough to stop play. How did the "refs" miss that, especially with evidence staring them in the face? And, a left-handed South River player was moving the ball down the left sideline near midfield, with a right-handed Severna Park trailing her, on the right shoulder of the South River player. The Severna Park reached across the front of the South River player to check the ball. She did it, close enough to almost hit the South River player in the face, and knocked the ball out of bounds. The "ref" awarded the ball to Severna Park. It happened right in front of the stands and when the fans yelled at the "ref" she turned around and admonished the fans. These fans are VERY knowledgable lax fans, and they all knew it should've been an infraction. The second YC is a mystery too. A South River player was shadowing a Severna Park across the middle of the field, both barely jogging. "Ref" blows whistle and call YC on South River. Nobody knew why. When the "ref" was asked what the call was, he said he saw the South River player touch the butt of the stick of the Severna Park player with her stick. Huh? Man, I know it's technically a foul, but a YC?! And, if it's really a YC, EVERY play down the field would have a YC called because I guarantee that the butt end of every stick gets touched on every play.
The bottom line is, Severna Park is "that" school here in AACo and ALL of the other schools can't figure out why. They're not the most affluent, or the prettiest area, or anything. Just a regular suburban area. The game last Friday was the last straw as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else experience crap like this? Thanks for listening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see what AG, EW, AL, and AT bring to tryouts. Great competition between them!

You may want to worry more about DK and his TE evaluators. They'll have too much input.

When are tryouts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just worry about those girls...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm gonna go off on a Maryland High School rant. Outside of Maryland, does anyone know about the level of play here in Anne Arundel county Maryland, the Annapolis area? It is very high if you do not know, on par with the LI scene. Well, here in AACo, there is a school named Severna Park. Their girls team has a lot of state championships, because they are good and...seem to get preferential treatment. I know it happens everywhere, to a lot of teams, but that doesn't make it right. Their biggest rival on a local level and state level is South River, another powerful program. Well, last Friday night, Severna Park beat South River 14-9. Close, very competitive game. Tied several times, with runs by each team. Severna Park played great as usual, and South River was no push-over. But, here is where I have a problem: the refs. South River received two YC's...one legit and one a complete freakin' mystery. On those two YC's, Severna Park scored 7 goals, to their credit. They took advantage of the cards. But, they seemed to play as aggressively or more aggressively as South River did, and received no YC's, even though they hit one of the South River players in the nose with a stick hard enough to bloody her nose enough to stop play. How did the "refs" miss that, especially with evidence staring them in the face? And, a left-handed South River player was moving the ball down the left sideline near midfield, with a right-handed Severna Park trailing her, on the right shoulder of the South River player. The Severna Park reached across the front of the South River player to check the ball. She did it, close enough to almost hit the South River player in the face, and knocked the ball out of bounds. The "ref" awarded the ball to Severna Park. It happened right in front of the stands and when the fans yelled at the "ref" she turned around and admonished the fans. These fans are VERY knowledgable lax fans, and they all knew it should've been an infraction. The second YC is a mystery too. A South River player was shadowing a Severna Park across the middle of the field, both barely jogging. "Ref" blows whistle and call YC on South River. Nobody knew why. When the "ref" was asked what the call was, he said he saw the South River player touch the butt of the stick of the Severna Park player with her stick. Huh? Man, I know it's technically a foul, but a YC?! And, if it's really a YC, EVERY play down the field would have a YC called because I guarantee that the butt end of every stick gets touched on every play.
The bottom line is, Severna Park is "that" school here in AACo and ALL of the other schools can't figure out why. They're not the most affluent, or the prettiest area, or anything. Just a regular suburban area. The game last Friday was the last straw as far as I'm concerned. Anyone else experience crap like this? Thanks for listening.

I want to add and make it clear that I have zero issues with the way Severna park played. They are very good, and well coached. Even if there were zero YC's against South River I'm not sure if the outcome would've been different. Maybe a closer score, but maybe Severna Park still wins...but maybe not. It just pisses me off to see "refs" have so much influence in the outcome of an important game, or any game. Again, thanks for listening. Oh, two players in this game are going to Hofstra next year. Both studs. HU needs the help and these two should be able to play a lot right away and help. The player from South River is a fast, left-handed defender that can play middie...redhead with a desire to win. The girl from Severna Park has a nose for the goal and drives hard. They're good friends from club ball. Good luck to both!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure those girls are a challenge but I think the other girls just have to try harder

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is about under armour^^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just told my daughter about these girls and now she's worried if they might overplay her

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sorry I lost you at I'm gonna...could you please repeat that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well... Who told you to tell your daughter? Now what if you daughter goes out there and makes a complete fool of herself because she's so nervous of them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girls are the best on li, and your decision was to tell your daughter about them? Oh okay.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The girls are the best on li, and your decision was to tell your daughter about them? Oh okay.

Maybe she wanted her daughter to be prepared for what's to come everyone knows these girls play dirty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sorry I lost you at I'm gonna...could you please repeat that?

I know, I just had to vent a little. I didn't expect anyone to read it all. [lacrosse], I don't want to type it all again either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just told my daughter about these girls and now she's worried if they might overplay her

Why don't you go tell your daughter to go and try to be friends with them? Maybe even use what they use to get better and see where that gets her

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the girls dad is a coach. No wonder how she got so good in 3 days...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you so worried about them? How about you go take your own daughter out and do something instead of having her sitting around all day?
By the looks of these girls none of them sit around all day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who exactly are you talking about? I have the usl up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At father kt. Mr. get my daughter so good in 24 hours... Hmmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay everyone lets send all the girls to Massapequa, Babylon, east ilip and Brentwood where you can get the best lacrosse Experience ... ! Time is running

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watch next year this girl will be in newsday and talked about everywhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Bayport was supposed to win it last year oh well lets just get ahead of ourselves again😅

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You believe... Lol no one can top them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tg lost out on those two girls. They were such an great impact to the team smh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Father just sits in the bleachers by himself and watches his daughter. Father keeps to himself, while at is out running everyone on her team? Is that the team for her?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just watch next year this girl will be in newsday and talked about everywhere
who are you talking about? What year what club. I'm so confused lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Bayport was supposed to win it last year oh well lets just get ahead of ourselves again😅

Anyone that picked that team to win last year was just being optimistic. This year they are being realistic. No one has given them a game yet. Does that mean that they are unbeatable? No, but I would be very surprised if they didn't win states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At definitely not a 2020 with that powerful shot of hers.. Hmm

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have they played?

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At definitely not a 2020 with that powerful shot of hers.. Hmm

In addition, I've never seen a 2020 with that much of a shot. Something fishy is going on here about these age groups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of you think those girls are fast you haven't seen Jg and her teammate Cd play. They make defenders crazy, know each other's moves played together since 8 years old. Jg great off hand too

Nobodyy knows who you're talking about. Pls leave

Re: 2020 girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no bayport will coast all the way upstate. put the mortgage on it.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Just a reminder to board rules.

Registered and Unregistered Posters : Posting messages as either a registered or unregistered user is permitted. Note that anonymous (unregistered) postings will be more closely scrutinized for objectionable content. BOTC Moderators have sole discretion in the content approval and acceptance process.

Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or editted by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts and details.

Advertisements : Advertisements for lacrosse services should only be posted following approval by the BOTC Moderators. Please contact us via the BOTC E-Mail to obtain permission to post commercial details. Any advertisement posted without prior permission is subject to deletion without notification.

Remediation Process : Continued objectionable postings or violation of the Board Rules can result in banning of a user, user name, or IP address. Please remember that posting on BOTC is a privilege and not a right.

BOTC reserves the right to modify these rules at any time without prior notice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class A playoff picture....

Smithtown West 9-1-0 9-2-0 158.700
West Islip 8-2-0 8-3-0 152.370
Middle Country 9-1-0 11-1-0 150.690
Northport 7-2-0 9-2-0 136.110
Ward Melville 7-2-0 7-4-0 131.900
Smithtown East 6-4-0 7-4-0 125.910
Sachem North 7-4-0 8-5-0 119.330
Riverhead 6-3-0 6-5-0 109.540
Sachem East 4-6-0 5-6-0 107.360
H H Hills 5-4-0 7-4-0 106.450
Bay Shore 5-4-0 6-5-0 104.320

outside looking in....
Commack HS 4-6-0 6-6-0 101.100
North Babylon 3-6-0 4-7-0 100.580

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class B Playoff picture....

Eastport/SManor 7-3-0 8-4-0 148.330
Rocky Point 7-3-0 9-3-0 146.330
Harborfields 7-3-0 8-4-0 141.000
Miller Place 7-3-0 8-4-0 127.530
Westhampton 5-5-0 7-5-0 127.170
West Babylon 5-5-0 6-5-0 118.330
Islip 6-4-0 7-5-0 114.560
Huntington 3-6-0 3-7-0 112.830

outside looking in....
Comsewogue 4-6-0 4-7-0 109.330
Kings Park 6-4-0 7-5-0 105.590
Deer Park 5-4-0 6-5-0 104.260
Hauppauge 4-6-0 5-7-0 102.030

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class C Playoff picture....

Bayport-Blue Pt 8-0-0 9-0-0 174.500
Mt Sinai 9-1-0 9-2-0 167.330
Shoreham WR 8-2-0 9-2-0 148.500
Matt/Gpt/Shld 6-3-0 7-3-0 144.170
Babylon 7-3-0 9-3-0 131.060

Unfortunately no team is looking in C is wrapped up other than seeding for playoffs.

Page 22 of 46 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard