BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,584
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Re: Boys 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
More than half of the team are holdbacks. That is why they could not even try to qualify for World Series and that birthday cutoff was more lenient than the school calendar. Opinions vary but that to most people would mean the team is loaded with holdbacks.

Again, that is absolutely a false statement. There are only a few holdbacks on Crabs 2021. Crabs didn't tryout for WSYL because it is pointless to fly out to Denver to play a bunch of crappy teams. The only teams worth playing are from MD and LI and Crabs will play them several times throughout the summer without flying to Denver to do it. Had nothing to do with the age limit as most of the "holdbacks" are kids that went to prefirst not kids that repeated grades. Most of the prefirst kids are born after 5/1 so they would be eligible.

Nice try though. Keep spouting lies.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
More than half of the team are holdbacks. That is why they could not even try to qualify for World Series and that birthday cutoff was more lenient than the school calendar. Opinions vary but that to most people would mean the team is loaded with holdbacks.

Again, that is absolutely a false statement. There are only a few holdbacks on Crabs 2021. Crabs didn't tryout for WSYL because it is pointless to fly out to Denver to play a bunch of crappy teams. The only teams worth playing are from MD and LI and Crabs will play them several times throughout the summer without flying to Denver to do it. Had nothing to do with the age limit as most of the "holdbacks" are kids that went to prefirst not kids that repeated grades. Most of the prefirst kids are born after 5/1 so they would be eligible.

The point is [lacrosse] hole that it is a [lacrosse] move to critique kids on the site. Keep your comments away from the kids [lacrosse]....I mean what gives you the knowledge and or insight to critique a kid on that plays lacrosse in our leagues....[lacrosse] move....classless

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog West
Igloo
91 Eclipse
Legacy
LI Express
Team Carolina
Palm Beach
GT
Kooper's
Bethesda
Mesa
Leading Edge

Other than Hawks and maybe a good team from Atlanta, what non-crappy teams aren't going?

PS - I was not OP, but I don't see any kids being criticized. I think noting some teams have a lot of older kids is fair game, especially at 2021 where some kids still under 100 lbs and some are 5'10.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog West
Igloo
91 Eclipse
Legacy
LI Express
Team Carolina
Palm Beach
GT
Kooper's
Bethesda
Mesa
Leading Edge

Other than Hawks and maybe a good team from Atlanta, what non-crappy teams aren't going?

PS - I was not OP, but I don't see any kids being criticized. I think noting some teams have a lot of older kids is fair game, especially at 2021 where some kids still under 100 lbs and some are 5'10.

Igloo is the only team on this list worth playing. Would love to see a final 4 of Igloo, Crabs, Hawks and 91 from NY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Surprised that the Crabs aren't playing WSYL. They had such a nice showing on July 4th vs 91. Can't bring the holdbacks so better off to stay home.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, lots of loaded teams heading to Denver. Should be a more competitive event than last year....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The point is [lacrosse] hole that it is a [lacrosse] move to critique kids on the site. Keep your comments away from the kids [lacrosse]....I mean what gives you the knowledge and or insight to critique a kid on that plays lacrosse in our leagues....[lacrosse] move....classless

Ummm. Where in the post above yours was any kid critiqued? Are you off your meds again or just illiterate?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog West
Igloo
91 Eclipse
Legacy
LI Express
Team Carolina
Palm Beach
GT
Kooper's
Bethesda
Mesa
Leading Edge

A lot of the teams that qualified are not going. We will see when the final list comes out. In particular, I know 2 of the Maryland qualifiers are not going.

So like I said, the Maryland and NY teams will play each other at other tournaments on the east coast this summer and fall. What's the point in going all the way to Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree on not worth it to travel to Denver. I just was replying to the false point that the reason not to go is only crappy teams are going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who was the new kid that played for Koopers at the qualifiers? Seemed to score a bunch of their goals and really made a difference at the Greene Turtle game. Just curious?? Was he a recent pick-up?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks is best 2021 right now.
Not so fast....Looks like the Hawks are loosing in the HOCO league....Hmmm bad prediction

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mad Dog West
Igloo
91 Eclipse
Legacy
LI Express
Team Carolina
Palm Beach
GT
Kooper's
Bethesda
Mesa
Leading Edge

A lot of the teams that qualified are not going. We will see when the final list comes out. In particular, I know 2 of the Maryland qualifiers are not going.

So like I said, the Maryland and NY teams will play each other at other tournaments on the east coast this summer and fall. What's the point in going all the way to Denver?

Which 2 Maryland qualifiers are not going? Why even sign up if the teams have no plan to go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played because it was good competition close to home. Why fly to Denver to play same teams? 4 teams from each region is stupid.

Mesa and turtle aren't going

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played because it was good competition close to home. Why fly to Denver to play same teams? 4 teams from each region is stupid.

Mesa and turtle aren't going

The only reason to go is to get on ESPN and get the swag!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7th grade boys do love the swag...and some 8th graders who's b-day is after random 5/1 cutoff.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps the super deluxe deal the crabs signed with Nike prohibits them from wearing the warrior/new balance gear they get on tv - so they are boycotting this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Perhaps the super deluxe deal the crabs signed with Nike prohibits them from wearing the warrior/new balance gear they get on tv - so they are boycotting this year.
Excellent point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2021 will rise to the top of this league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

It was miserable weather today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

Hoco-
Bethesda 8, Bitmore 3
Hawks 9, Club Blue 6
Greene Turtle 11, Looney's 2
Koopers 10, Madlax 5
Bethesda 13, Club Blue 3

MPLL-
Koopers 9, RoughRiders 6
Greene Turtle 13, Looney's 3
Bitmore 10, Nine-D-One 4
Rock 4, Cannons 2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

Hoco-
Bethesda 8, Bitmore 3
Hawks 9, Club Blue 6
Koopers 10, Madlax 5
Bethesda 13, Club Blue 3

MPLL-
Koopers 9, RoughRiders 6
Bitmore 10, Nine-D-One 4
Rock 4, Cannons 2

Wait. I thought Bitmore was going to kick everyone's [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

Hoco-
Bethesda 8, Bitmore 3
Hawks 9, Club Blue 6
Koopers 10, Madlax 5
Bethesda 13, Club Blue 3

MPLL-
Koopers 9, RoughRiders 6
Bitmore 10, Nine-D-One 4
Rock 4, Cannons 2

Classy Bethesda Parents...Cemented the fact that you are the worst entitled parents on the sideline..Heard your kids about wanting to fight our kids after the game..You should be so proud..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda coaches and parents are probably the epitome of how not to act

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Before you get ahead of you self Bethesda parents..It's common knowledge that all of your good players leave you Daddy ball pethetic program to play for real programs like Crabs, Hawks, and Bitmore...Good luck pathetic Bethesda dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Showing your true colors Bethesda. Horrible spotsmanship. Crazy parents..Worst organization in youth lacrosse.That's OK..most of your kids will be playing on our team next year..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nasty Coaches and parents at Bethesda.Check your sportsmanship manual..Good lord..Horrible..Check yourself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah..Just because you carry a 300.00 dollar unbrella, it's does not give you the right to act like an [lacrosse]..Good luck Silver spoons....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda parents= epitome of how not to act..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores?

Hoco-
Bethesda 8, Bitmore 3
Hawks 9, Club Blue 6
Koopers 10, Madlax 5
Bethesda 13, Club Blue 3

MPLL-
Koopers 9, RoughRiders 6
Bitmore 10, Nine-D-One 4
Rock 4, Cannons 2

Good Luck with your super bowl win.Your team is horrible and your kids are cray babies

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I'm assuming the same person posted all this about Bethesda. The same person that comes here talking smack about Bitmore all the time. You had a point about Bethesda kids leaving for Other teams like Crabs and Hawks. But you really threw Bitmore in there as well? Funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. I'm assuming the same person posted all this about Bethesda. The same person that comes here talking smack about Bitmore all the time. You had a point about Bethesda kids leaving for Other teams like Crabs and Hawks. But you really threw Bitmore in there as well? Funny.

Delusions of grandeur: a false impression of one's own importance. To the Bitmore person who keeps ranting on here... get over yourself. It's a game. Your KIDS lost. You didn't lose. Why so angry? And why do you have to make this about silver spoons and the cost of umbrellas? Get the chip off your shoulder. You, my friend, are what is wrong with youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only top 4 teams make the HoCo playoffs. If the season ended today, those teams would be Crabs, Greene turtle, Hawks, and Koopers or Bethesda (Koopers and Bethesda are tied). Not many games left.5

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only top 4 teams make the HoCo playoffs. If the season ended today, those teams would be Crabs, Greene turtle, Hawks, and Koopers or Bethesda (Koopers and Bethesda are tied). Not many games left.5

But Bitmore really, really, really deserves it. They said so! And the other teams are so rich. And mean! WAAAAAAAAA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please....don't assume that was a Bitmore parent...I smell a troll...Those post are outrageous and should be ignored not commented on...Come on people

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What arethe tie breakers for playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What arethe tie breakers for playoffs?

For HoCo:

1. Number of wins (or winning percentage if teams did not play full 6 game schedule)

2. Head to Head

3. Total number of wins (or winning percentage if teams did not play full 6 game schedule) of teams you have beaten

4. Total number of wins (or winning percentage if teams did not play full 6 game schedule) of all your opponents

5. Total goals scored against

6. Coin Toss/Card Draw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore 2021 families REALLY do think their team is very special. It is funny. But their entire program is total garbage(go look at the scores of 2022. I don't even think they have a 2020. They dropped 2023 because no wanted to play. Even their coaches took kids to other programs.

They think this one 2021 team is national elite and special because they are the only decent team in the whole program. That is funny if they won't even make a league 4 team playoff. Now THAT is rich.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bitmore 2021 families REALLY do think their team is very special. It is funny. But their entire program is total garbage(go look at the scores of 2022. I don't even think they have a 2020. They dropped 2023 because no wanted to play. Even their coaches took kids to other programs.

They think this one 2021 team is national elite and special because they are the only decent team in the whole program. That is funny if they won't even make a league 4 team playoff. Now THAT is rich.

Kind of describes the Koopers and Greene Turtle program as well doesn't it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to say this is the most alarming post I have ever read on this site. Alarming because its hard to believe a grown adult would think this way and post this. I for one know coaches, parents, and players on all 3 of these teams and they are some of the best around. Sportsmanship, integrity, and hard work is at underlying goal for all 3 of these programs. You have been given an open forum to post useful information about a sport we all love. I am sorry you have chosen to inflict so much harm on our community by posting this. I am happy for you that your child is a great lacrosse player and plays for an outstanding club. I hope you do not talk to your son like you you talk in these posts. You may be grooming him to be next George Huguely and putting our youth lacrosse community in a place where we do no want to go... Do us a favor when your son plays on Sunday. Sit as far away from other parents as possible so your cancerous view points do not spread. Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to say this is the most alarming post I have ever read on this site. Alarming because its hard to believe a grown adult would think this way and post this. I for one know coaches, parents, and players on all 3 of these teams and they are some of the best around. Sportsmanship, integrity, and hard work is at underlying goal for all 3 of these programs. You have been given an open forum to post useful information about a sport we all love. I am sorry you have chosen to inflict so much harm on our community by posting this. I am happy for you that your child is a great lacrosse player and plays for an outstanding club. I hope you do not talk to your son like you you talk in these posts. You may be grooming him to be next George Huguely and putting our youth lacrosse community in a place where we do no want to go... Do us a favor when your son plays on Sunday. Sit as far away from other parents as possible so your cancerous view points do not spread. Thank you

Think you are making a big leap there comparing someone critiquing club lacrosse programs to creating the next George Huguely. Can't call someone irresponsible and then make an irresponsible comment on your end. Pot meet kettle

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard