BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,586
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2022 is good, but not an elite team. Small players. They get overwhelmed by many of the top clubs in this area.

They beat Crabs a few weeks ago and only lost to Hawks by 2. Hard to say they are overwhelmed by clubs in the area.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losing by 6 goals is a close game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Madlax beat Crabs at the Madlax Madness play day yesterday. What was the score?

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

Madlax went 3-0 beating the crabs 8-4,Next Level 7-3 and Lax Fac. 9-2. So it looks like Madlax Cap. 2022 is Elite.

Madlax is now 0-2 in HOCO league play

I thought Madlax 2022 was the best in the area.

Madlax 2022 is a very good team. There is no shame in losing to Hawks and Diamondbacks in close games. I would say Hawks is the best team at this point, but I think that most of the teams are pretty even at this age in HOCO. Other than 3D and Storm, any team can beat any other team on any given day.

Storm lost to Diamondbacks 6-5. 3D lost to Crabs 8-4. I don't think you can look past any teams in this league.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm fairly certain 3D isn't going to win a game in HOCO. The Crabs game wasn't as close as the score indicates and Hawks beat them 15-3. They should be in the A division.

They do have nice loud fans though. So they have that going for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2022 is good, but not an elite team. Small players. They get overwhelmed by many of the top clubs in this area.

This is a silly statement. Many very good 12 year old players are still small. The very large kids are the exception in sixth grade.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From the perspectice of an opposing team parent from out of state, who watched Madlax play in the Fall and most recently in the Spring, they have a very talented group of players and are well-balanced. The boys played at the highest level in their game against Express on Saturday. Great to see the 2022 players and teams competing with excellence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, Hawks better pray that Millon doesn't get them kicked out if they beat them that badly. He ran and told on us and got a rule changed. Probably ran to his mommy with his pacifier too!! What a baby!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played against2022 MadLax...I thought they were very good. We won, but would not be surprised if we lost to them in the future. Some really good teams out there. I doubt one team will dominate the whole spring and summer. Could see the regular season winner lose in 1st round of playoffs and the 5th place team win it all and someone different wins in the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son played against2022 MadLax...I thought they were very good. We won, but would not be surprised if we lost to them in the future. Some really good teams out there. I doubt one team will dominate the whole spring and summer. Could see the regular season winner lose in 1st round of playoffs and the 5th place team win it all and someone different wins in the summer

Agree. Opposing team. Found them to be very good competition. Fast, talented. Excellent defense. The best my son's team has played so far this year, in fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, Hawks better pray that Millon doesn't get them kicked out if they beat them that badly. He ran and told on us and got a rule changed. Probably ran to his mommy with his pacifier too!! What a baby!!

$100 says this is a troll.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Million does rub some people the wrong way..This person must be one of them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure how Millon doesn't rub everyone the wrong way. Why anyone would let their son play for this guy is beyond me. Never met a more self-centered, egotistical person in my life. The kids are not important to them. If they aren't helping him win they will be cast aside and insulted in many cases. I feel sorry for the kids that are subjected to his antics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We played against Madlax 2022. Nothing special.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm not sure how Millon doesn't rub everyone the wrong way. Why anyone would let their son play for this guy is beyond me. Never met a more self-centered, egotistical person in my life. The kids are not important to them. If they aren't helping him win they will be cast aside and insulted in many cases. I feel sorry for the kids that are subjected to his antics.

That is pretty bad if True?? Obviously your experience with him hasnt gone well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO predictions for the weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOCO predictions for the weekend?

Team 91 vs. FCA
Cannons vs. Crabs
Storm vs. Madlax - Capital
Hawks vs. Bethesda Blue
API Diamondbacks vs. 3D
Roughriders (bye)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team **** over FCA
Crabs over Cannons
Madlax over Storm
Hawks over Bethesda
Diamondbacks over 3D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team **** over FCA
Crabs over Cannons
Madlax over Storm
Hawks over Bethesda
Diamondbacks over 3D

Agree on all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would imagine the only close game will be Hawks/Bethesda.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old habits die hard. My kid is in high school now, so I fully admit it is strange that I'm reading through a youth thread, but just found it interesting which teams were at the top of the food chain these days. When we were playing, the crabs still dominated everyone for the most post. Madlax was a very close second. Hawks weren't close until they started attracting a number of reclass kids. MM, 3d, and API weren't in the picture. Boy has the landscape changed - and that was only about 3 years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old habits die hard. My kid is in high school now, so I fully admit it is strange that I'm reading through a youth thread, but just found it interesting which teams were at the top of the food chain these days. When we were playing, the crabs still dominated everyone for the most post. Madlax was a very close second. Hawks weren't close until they started attracting a number of reclass kids. MM, 3d, and API weren't in the picture. Boy has the landscape changed - and that was only about 3 years ago.

Even more impressive when your assumption of holdbacks on the Hawks 2022 is totally incorrect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know nothing about the hawks 2022, and made no assumptions, i was referring to the hawks team from a couple years ago, but good to see the parents are just as nuts as they were back then

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know nothing about the hawks 2022, and made no assumptions, i was referring to the hawks team from a couple years ago, but good to see the parents are just as nuts as they were back then

Gotcha. Sorry. Assumed you were talking about 2022 kids on a 2022 forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Gotcha. Sorry. Assumed you were talking about 2022 kids on a 2022 forum.

No problem. I get it. Reading comprehension isn't your thing. Ah, I miss this banter. Gonna have to bail out now. Good luck with your 2022s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

Another loss for Millon? I sense a rule change coming?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

Well at least he has the guts to call people out on their nonsense and unlike other club directors he actually played the game and cares about the integrity of the sport and thr safety of youth. If leagues and other directors are not going to stand up, then glad he does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

Well at least he has the guts to call people out on their nonsense and unlike other club directors he actually played the game and cares about the integrity of the sport and thr safety of youth. If leagues and other directors are not going to stand up, then glad he does. - Mrs. Millon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

Hawks beat bethsada
API beat 3D

Hawks beat API in MPLL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 6 - Ninety-One 3
Crabs 13 - Cannons 3

Well at least he has the guts to call people out on their nonsense and unlike other club directors he actually played the game and cares about the integrity of the sport and thr safety of youth. If leagues and other directors are not going to stand up, then glad he does. - Mrs. Millon

LOL!!!! Perfect. Yeah Millon is quite the bastion of integrity. He is a floater

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HoCo
Diamondbacks 17, 3D 4
Madlax 11, Storm 4
Hawks 10, Bethesda 2
FCA 6, Team NineOne 3
Crabs 13, Cannons 3

MPLL
Hawks 9, Diamondbacks 3
RoughRiders 13, FCA 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow what happen to 91 this weekend lost to fca anyone see the game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks and Crabs look like teams to beat.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow what happen to 91 this weekend lost to fca anyone see the game?

They must have been missing kids or got screwed by the refs. They have elite coaches and they are the best team in the country, not just MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs have played nobody and only beat 3D by 4 goals. Hawks beat them by 15. Don't put Hawks and crabs in same category.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs have played nobody and only beat 3D by 4 goals. Hawks beat them by 15. Don't put Hawks and crabs in same category.

Yes, let's make several categories for these 6th graders. We can call them AA, A and B. Then we'll reserve a double-secret category for the Hawks. Does AAA work?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah...By the way my kid is better than yours

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who have the Hawks played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Let's hope they meet up in the playoffs because Hoco didn't schedule them to play during the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since when did beating teams by more goals matter? I'm not a Crabs parent but winning is all that matters. An 8-7 game acquires you the same amount of wins that a 11-3 game does...

Page 4 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard