BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,579
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 90 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If Madlax wants to play some real teams maybe they should travel to Long Island.
If Madlax wants to talk they should walk the walk. I've never seen them at any Long Island tournaments.

Why would we travel up there? The best events are here. The best 2020 teams are here too (Madlax, Crabs and Looneys).

Stop saying madlax 2020 is a top club because they are no where near that. They're probably the the 20th ranked club in the 2020 age group that's why they didn't get invited to play in the elite division of hoco and they had to try and play in.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax ouch

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep on laughing. Madlax's Spring playday was well run, but not LI teams came down. Guess they were too scared to put up or shut up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep on laughing. Madlax's Spring playday was well run, but not LI teams came down. Guess they were too scared to put up or shut up.

Well run because of sparse attendance. "what if you had a party and no one came" Is it still a party?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ohhhh. Yes. We were veerrry scared.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Madlax wants to play some real teams maybe they should travel to Long Island.
If Madlax wants to talk they should walk the walk. I've never seen them at any Long Island tournaments.

Why would we travel up there? The best events are here. The best 2020 teams are here too (Madlax, Crabs and Looneys).

Stop saying madlax 2020 is a top club because they are no where near that. They're probably the the 20th ranked club in the 2020 age group that's why they didn't get invited to play in the elite division of hoco and they had to try and play in.

Madlax coming to Long Island for Adrenaline tournament this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were petrified. The playday at the ill School put Madlax's playday to shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax almost beat Next Level and Hawks on the same day. Not many teams can say that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is we?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Almost" LOL

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Too busy playing in same event as Crabs and 91 MD. Not your AA club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is we?
So you let that Fat RM come up there with his 2019/2020 team and pound his fat chest. I know people hear about the reclass thing but when you see it??!! Ridiculous. How do these parents not cringe when they send their 6-2 195lb High Schooler out to play against normal age kids? If your kid is big for a Freshman, no reason to have him playing 8th grade. joke. RM a joke. I saw a post about just not playing them at tourneys. that would be great.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that Madlax 2020 used 2019 players this past weekend to shore up their roster. Guess it's ok to cheat as long as it's your own tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Almost" LOL

HAHA...ALMOST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is we?

You ....and the little mouse in your pocket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just heard that Madlax 2020 used 2019 players this past weekend to shore up their roster. Guess it's ok to cheat as long as it's your own tournament.

This is totally false. The roster has remained the same since tryouts, and nobody, especially not a 2019, was added for this past weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is totally false. The roster has remained the same since tryouts, and nobody, especially not a 2019, was added for this past weekend.

Uh oh. Madlax is doing crisis control after being caught. Kind of like when Sons was also caught using older players.u

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mad lax lolol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably why they are notin the hoco league. Playing ala carte games means they don't have to show rosters. Allows them to bring down 2019s to help out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoco 2020 looks weak without Madlax. Gives another team a chance to make the playoffs, though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both Forums-
BOYS 2020 and the Maryland 2020 are being run over by Madlax and holdback conversations..... its amazing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2020s are 8th graders, and in the DMV 8th grade is the best two years ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, we are practicing and getting better. Being part of HoCo is overrated. Madlax 2020 will be ready to work you guys in the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides Crush and Terps, Who else will be competitive on Long Island this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Besides Crush and Terps, Who else will be competitive on Long Island this spring?

Legacy and possibly For the love of the game

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question. On the rising sons site they have put up all the info for their 2020 team. Which if I were the parents would not be too keen because there is a lot of info there. But, I find it interesting that they have a 2000 on their roster. My son is an 03 and playing 2021 so does that make him two years or three older. HMMM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a question. On the rising sons site they have put up all the info for their 2020 team. Which if I were the parents would not be too keen because there is a lot of info there. But, I find it interesting that they have a 2000 on their roster. My son is an 03 and playing 2021 so does that make him two years or three older. HMMM.

There is more than one that is older and has been in middle school for "extra time" and several were on the 2019 roster in prior years. That is also why they are suddenly better this year over the past two years. Some "old" blood brought in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is more than one that is older and has been in middle school for "extra time" and several were on the 2019 roster in prior years. That is also why they are suddenly better this year over the past two years. Some "old" blood brought in.

I do have to give them credit for being the only organization to own up to having older kids and providing birthdates. They are not hiding behind anything. You know before you play them what you are up against. This should serve as an example to other teams, but likely will not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also credit them for providing names and birthdays. But that being said, only one third of the roster would be in 8th grade in NY.

For the Atlantic Youth Hockey League, which is the highest league kids can play in from Metro NY down to MD (by kids I mean 8-12 more or less), they have the names with month and year of birth for all players on all teams on their central website. Of course, hockey is strictly calendar year age based. The use of only month and year instead of actual birthday mitigates the disclosure complaints that some parents have. For instance, it can be published that a kid is born 6/2002 without disclosing the particular date.

Also, don't kid yourself, recruiting has a lot to do with all of that info being published. It gets it out there to all coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My older son is a 99 and is on a 2017. Having a 00 on a 2020 makes no sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is it ethical? Well, it's not illegal - Crabs handbook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I also credit them for providing names and birthdays. But that being said, only one third of the roster would be in 8th grade in NY.

For the Atlantic Youth Hockey League, which is the highest league kids can play in from Metro NY down to MD (by kids I mean 8-12 more or less), they have the names with month and year of birth for all players on all teams on their central website. Of course, hockey is strictly calendar year age based. The use of only month and year instead of actual birthday mitigates the disclosure complaints that some parents have. For instance, it can be published that a kid is born 6/2002 without disclosing the particular date.

Also, don't kid yourself, recruiting has a lot to do with all of that info being published. It gets it out there to all coaches.

Frankly providing the entire date is an identity theft no, no. And kids get their ID hijacked, and they often don't know it. What a mess it creates. If I were a parent, I would be pissed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Frankly providing the entire date is an identity theft no, no. And kids get their ID hijacked, and they often don't know it. What a mess it creates. If I were a parent, I would be pissed.

You need a lot more than a name and dob to steal someone's identity. DOBs are not secret anyway. Half of my kid's school and parents know my kids DOB, as well as every coach he has had for every sport he has played, plus all teachers and school personal. Not to mention anyone who snoops around Facebook and social media. But nonetheless, if I were Sons, I would post month and year only like hockey does it. Still serves the purpose of identifying how old the kid is to recruiters and interested parties for transparency purposes. No material difference between 6/2002 and 6/15/2002.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need a lot more than a name and dob to steal someone's identity. DOBs are not secret anyway. Half of my kid's school and parents know my kids DOB, as well as every coach he has had for every sport he has played, plus all teachers and school personal. Not to mention anyone who snoops around Facebook and social media. But nonetheless, if I were Sons, I would post month and year only like hockey does it. Still serves the purpose of identifying how old the kid is to recruiters and interested parties for transparency purposes. No material difference between 6/2002 and 6/15/2002.

Exactly, month and year will more than suffice. Let's see if any other organizations have the courage to do the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2020 travel teams are attending the Spring Lax Jam on 4/30?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What 2020 travel teams are attending the Spring Lax Jam on 4/30?

Team Smithtown 7th Grade
Islip lax boyz
Rocky Point
Somers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You clearly do not understand MD, PA and Mass math.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Sons for posting birthdates. At least they aren't playing games like Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kudos to Sons for posting birthdates. At least they aren't playing games like Crabs.

But they still have older kids playing younger kids-why kudos? Just because they admit they are taking advantage of younger kids. Bizarre standards you have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didn't look at the dates and was not aware they were playing older kids. If the kids are not on age 8th graders they shouldn't be playing. Having said that - the Crabs wouldn't dare post their birthdates because it would painfully obvious that there 2020 team is full of 19s and 18s.

Page 65 of 90 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard