BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 19 of 46 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My daughter tried out for Long Island School Girls team in Cold Spring Harbor this weekend. She made the first cut. Does anyone have any information about this? I was looking it up online and it looks like there will be three teams chosen. Is it a waste of time if you don't make the first team? How many girls tried out? Are the teams chosen usually competitive in the tournament? Any information about this is appreciated.

Not what it used to be, many of the top players do not attend. If your daughter enjoys competing and her schedule is not too full have her play. There is so much lacrosse these days I worry about burnout. If your daughter in not committed and wants to play in college it is worth going. Good event if you have the time and your daughter is not spread to thin.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good solid advice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any time "Scout". Comical for you to call someone else out when you scout girls lacrosse. Too funny, I'm still laughing at you with your panties in a knot.

Again you show your ignorance , you act as if going to watch your competition play is the equal of some loser who comes onto a site anonymously to declare his love for some high school player like you have done .Your obsession with this one kid is a little creepy. That said I will concede so you feel better , the player you speak of is head and shoulders above anyone else including but not limited to the WI, Islip, Sachem East, Mattituck, Garden City, Manhasset, ESM, Wantagh, West Babylon, Smithtown( both east and west) Middle country players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter tried out for Long Island School Girls team in Cold Spring Harbor this weekend. She made the first cut. Does anyone have any information about this? I was looking it up online and it looks like there will be three teams chosen. Is it a waste of time if you don't make the first team? How many girls tried out? Are the teams chosen usually competitive in the tournament? Any information about this is appreciated.

Parents love having their kids on this and all select teams to build their kids resumes and so they can post more pictures on facebook in different uniforms. When anyone can recommend you to tryout money is usually involved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not what it used to be, many of the top players do not attend. If your daughter enjoys competing and her schedule is not too full have her play. There is so much lacrosse these days I worry about burnout. If your daughter in not committed and wants to play in college it is worth going. Good event if you have the time and your daughter is not spread to thin.

Heard from others players will be notified by email. Also last year if i remember correctly was posted on Long Island Metropolitan Lacrosse website.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good solid competition, especially in the top 2 Divisions. LI metro will place 2 teams (1&2) in top division which will compete for the overall championship and team 3 will play in the 2nd division. A lot of coaches, yes, but believe some are there just to watch their recruits as most girls ( all 3 teams from LI) that participate are committed. I believe we were notified about team placement mid week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true the girl from Oak Knoll tore her ACL at the end of the game? If so, a shame. She played a great game and was a standout.
Heard that is the case but don't want to pass rumors around (heard from a very good source). Great player, maybe the best in NJ as a junior, committed to Stanford. Ranked by Inside Lacrosse as a top 25 soph last year. Scored over 100 goals last year as a sophomore, 50 her freshman year. Really too bad all the way around.

Not a career ender.. many have and do recover close to 100% of prior speed, agility etc.. takes time and hard work..
she will get there..

thanks Doc!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents love having their kids on this and all select teams to build their kids resumes and so they can post more pictures on facebook in different uniforms. When anyone can recommend you to tryout money is usually involved

It is a great honor to make and play for any of the three LI teams. The completion is really good. this is a must go if picked. no way a money grab, all the costs are reasonable

players on team 1 are usually the same players selected for Under Armour.

we played at Lehigh last year which gave us the opportunity to go watch the NCAA final four games in philly over the same weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it true the girl from Oak Knoll tore her ACL at the end of the game? If so, a shame. She played a great game and was a standout.
Heard that is the case but don't want to pass rumors around (heard from a very good source). Great player, maybe the best in NJ as a junior, committed to Stanford. Ranked by Inside Lacrosse as a top 25 soph last year. Scored over 100 goals last year as a sophomore, 50 her freshman year. Really too bad all the way around.

Not a career ender.. many have and do recover close to 100% of prior speed, agility etc.. takes time and hard work..
she will get there..

thanks Doc!

Anytime!

that'll be $200

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any time "Scout". Comical for you to call someone else out when you scout girls lacrosse. Too funny, I'm still laughing at you with your panties in a knot.

Again you show your ignorance , you act as if going to watch your competition play is the equal of some loser who comes onto a site anonymously to declare his love for some high school player like you have done .Your obsession with this one kid is a little creepy. That said I will concede so you feel better , the player you speak of is head and shoulders above anyone else including but not limited to the WI, Islip, Sachem East, Mattituck, Garden City, Manhasset, ESM, Wantagh, West Babylon, Smithtown( both east and west) Middle country players.

You said that YOU were a scout. That is creepy. Never addressed any player specifically, just laughing at your assertion that you were advance scouting for the team...and it is so laughable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You said that YOU were a scout. That is creepy. Never addressed any player specifically, just laughing at your assertion that you were advance scouting for the team...and it is so laughable.

Again the only thing laughable is your ignorance , would it make you feel better to say I watch other teams games prior to playing them so our team has an idea of what to expect. Sometimes we even give the other teams advance notice that we will be filming them , you probably find that hilarious also. Now stop obsessing over one kid Mr. Creepy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East vs West today, should be a good one. East needs the victory if they want to stay in the hunt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again the only thing laughable is your ignorance , would it make you feel better to say I watch other teams games prior to playing them so our team has an idea of what to expect. Sometimes we even give the other teams advance notice that we will be filming them , you probably find that hilarious also. Now stop obsessing over one kid Mr. Creepy.

Even worse you videotape and give advance notice "sometime" In your spare time! Lol. Sleezebag

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even worse you videotape and give advance notice "sometime" In your spare time! Lol. Sleezebag

You are aware only teenage girls and creepy stalkers of teenage girls use the "Lol" abbreviation. I will no longer address your ignorant posts as I fear your obsession with this girl and your need to promote her at all costs is unhealthy at best. Sorry I ever sated that there are many excellent players on long island let alone the nation.Now go take your meds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If playoffs started today in Class A Suffolk here is the teams in the mix.

Smithtown West 6-0-0 6-0-0 142.610
West Islip 5-1-0 5-1-0 133.120
Northport 5-0-0 6-0-0 132.660
Middle Country 5-1-0 6-1-0 128.490
Patchogue-Medford 5-1-0 5-2-0 125.670
Ward Melville 3-2-0 3-4-0 116.000
Smithtown East 3-2-0 4-2-0 114.990
Riverhead 4-2-0 4-4-0 109.070
Sachem East 2-4-0 3-4-0 105.280
Commack HS 2-4-0 4-4-0 104.660
H H Hills 3-2-0 5-2-0 102.860

outside looking in...
Sachem North 3-3-0 4-4-0 102.230

Smithtown West
Middle Country
Northport
West Islip

Smithtown East is the only other team with a chance to make it to the final four.
At this point Smithtown West has to be the favorite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

outside looking in...

Smithtown West
Middle Country
Northport
West Islip

Smithtown East is the only other team with a chance to make it to the final four.

Where are these rankings found?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are aware only teenage girls and creepy stalkers of teenage girls use the "Lol" abbreviation. I will no longer address your ignorant posts as I fear your obsession with this girl and your need to promote her at all costs is unhealthy at best. Sorry I ever sated that there are many excellent players on long island let alone the nation.Now go take your meds.

You promise? Great! Don't forget to take your tripod with you as you disappear. Try not to video at the playland ball pit. When they catch you, the parents will not buy the "advance scout" story you perv.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Nassau power conference is great but when you look at the next teams that should have been in the power conference they are beating people up by 10 every game. How does that help them when everyone is reclassified for playoffs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

outside looking in...

Smithtown West
Middle Country
Northport
West Islip

Where are these rankings found?

Section 11

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Nassau power conference is great but when you look at the next teams that should have been in the power conference they are beating people up by 10 every game. How does that help them when everyone is reclassified for playoffs?

You are right it is difficult to gauge at the start of the season who the bottom teams are in the power conference versus the top teams just outside the power conference. However, with that being said Port Washington is probably the best non power conference team right now with Seaford, South Side and maybe Plainedge in the mix.

Port Washington has one loss on the year and it is to Long Beach who is probably the 6th or 7th team in the power conference. Port also beat both Seaford and Plainedge this year. South Side will play Farmingdale later this year and they are probably the 7th team in the power conference. So at this time based upon some small results it looks like they got it fairly right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

outside looking in...

Smithtown West
Middle Country
Northport
West Islip

No shot for Sayville??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

outside looking in...

Smithtown West
Middle Country
Northport
West Islip

No shot for Sayville??

The conversation is about Suffolk Class A so Sayville doesn't have a shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't think Sayville has a shot in class B or C either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I have to say is,STOP THE FLOP!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are right it is difficult to gauge at the start of the season who the bottom teams are in the power conference versus the top teams just outside the power conference. However, with that being said Port Washington is probably the best non power conference team right now with Seaford, South Side and maybe Plainedge in the mix.

Port Washington has one loss on the year and it is to Long Beach who is probably the 6th or 7th team in the power conference. Port also beat both Seaford and Plainedge this year. South Side will play Farmingdale later this year and they are probably the 7th team in the power conference. So at this time based upon some small results it looks like they got it fairly right.

They may have got the power conference pretty close but after that it is a joke. PW, SS, Plainedge, Seaford, Lynbrook and maybe Oyster Bay should play in a conference with Massapequa and Oceanside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the stat leaders except for the CSH player all the rest are from low divisions teams that are beating up on people. Get stats in the power conference and it means something

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason they do not have a shot in A is because they are not in the A division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look at some teams Sayville has lost to. Some of their losses are to teams that have NO SHOT. Where do you think that leaves them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That and they are not very good this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wait till 2021 when they have girls with 6 years of varsity experience! How's that working out this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at the stat leaders except for the CSH player all the rest are from low divisions teams that are beating up on people. Get stats in the power conference and it means something

Agreed, and having seen some of these games there are a few teams that have girls who have no idea what the word pass means-its go to the goal regardless of who is open, and the majority of the time they miss the cage. Coach allows it, not helping to develop the game and everyone looks silly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They may have got the power conference pretty close but after that it is a joke. PW, SS, Plainedge, Seaford, Lynbrook and maybe Oyster Bay should play in a conference with Massapequa and Oceanside.

Port Washington is probably the best of the rest right now...they will get their chance in the "A" playoffs. If they belong in the power conference they will win the "A"'s or at least make the finals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just wait till 2021 when they have girls with 6 years of varsity experience! How's that working out this year?

She'll be expelled or rebelled against by then. Can't continue to behave the way she does and continue to get away with it. Even girls on her travel team are not surprised considering the way she marginalizes many of her teammates there as well. Major attitude adjustment needed. And parents play like they are so nice at the events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington went from one of the best to maybe the worst in one year. Unbelievable letdowns. Almost unwatchable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington went from one of the best to maybe the worst in one year. Unbelievable letdowns. Almost unwatchable.

Maybe last years coach wasn't so bad after all?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She'll be expelled or rebelled against by then. Can't continue to behave the way she does and continue to get away with it. Even girls on her travel team are not surprised considering the way she marginalizes many of her teammates there as well. Major attitude adjustment needed. And parents play like they are so nice at the events.

Been watching you go on and on with this topic and can't figure out which is more disturbing, your inability to stop singling out a specific 12 year old girl over and over, or your apparent obsession with her parents. Either way, pull up your pants, your ugly is showing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure how you don't win a playoff game in 5 years you are one of the best? they certainly had the talents. Recruits are playing and contributing at a variety of d 1 schools.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure how you don't win a playoff game in 5 years you are one of the best? they certainly had the talents. Recruits are playing and contributing at a variety of d 1 schools.

Its all new kids and talent is cyclical depends on the year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suffolk Class A teams in playoffs if they started today.

Smithtown West 7-0-0 7-0-0 147.380
West Islip 6-1-0 6-1-0 140.670
Northport 6-0-0 7-0-0 135.540
Middle Country 6-1-0 7-1-0 131.620
Patchogue-Medford 5-1-0 5-2-0 123.150
Ward Melville 4-2-0 4-4-0 117.200
Smithtown East 3-3-0 4-3-0 113.330
H H Hills 5-2-0 7-2-0 111.730
Riverhead 4-3-0 4-5-0 105.970
Sachem East 2-4-0 3-4-0 105.720
Sachem North 3-3-0 4-4-0 104.440

outside looking in....