BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Boys 2026-2nd Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Missing teeth Sachem or Benz Manhasset , 2nd grade club teams ??? You people should get a grip.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to clarify... any idea how many 2026's at Legacy on Monday?
15 or so

Seems like 2026 is light across the board. Legacy reported 15 or so, Express sounded even less...Igloo coming up might give us the total picture. Maybe August tryouts turned some newcomers away or maybe the parents just decided 2nd grade is too young.

Of course #s are light
Some kids haven't even picked up a stick yet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crickets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy did not play a 2026 team . They actually split the squad and had their kids play with Greenwich 2026 team because they were short kids

They're still young. Can't imagine that any of them are very tall.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Legacy did not play a 2026 team . They actually split the squad and had their kids play with Greenwich 2026 team because they were short kids

They're still young. Can't imagine that any of them are very tall.

Lol

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2026 teams have tournaments lined up? Curious which tournys will have true 2026 division. Outside of Igloo, Legacy, and 91, are there any other 2026 teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 2026 teams have tournaments lined up? Curious which tournys will have true 2026 division. Outside of Igloo, Legacy, and 91, are there any other 2026 teams?

Probably Legacy. They had a 2nd grade team last year. Don't know their turnout was or whether they're fielding a team this year or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Probably Legacy. They had a 2nd grade team last year. Don't know their turnout was or whether they're fielding a team this year or not.

Think Igloo is putting one on in April

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's not forget about the mommy and me league for all 2015/2016
Instead of day care the moms run off the post pregnancy weights while the babies get a early start on stick skills

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like a good idea...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great showing this weekend by a couple of teams... Lot of fun and glad to see boys are getting out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who took home the first career 2026 t shirt

Great showing this weekend by a couple of teams... Lot of fun and glad to see boys are getting out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo. All 27 of them.
Who took home the first career 2026 t shirt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was this?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was this?????

Igloo's place...they hosted and had a 4 team round robin, which is perfect for this grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo ran a small day on Saturday. It was cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where was this?????

Igloo's place...they hosted and had a 4 team round robin, which is perfect for this grade.

RVC was up by 5 goals in the 3rd, and then Igloo came back to win. Great day for the boys!! Great competition by all teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loved the skills competitions also. Brought all the kids together routing for each other, regardless of what jersey they had on. ...the way it should be!
Where was this?????

RVC was up by 5 goals in the 3rd, and then Igloo came back to win. Great day for the boys!! Great competition by all teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie War game was a lot of fun! Kids were cheering and rooting like crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. Some talented 2nd graders out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO...Please get a life,you are talking abt 8 year olds playing lax. Some still cant tie their shoes and still pee in their beds...OMG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LMAO...Please get a life,you are talking abt 8 year olds playing lax. Some still cant tie their shoes and still pee in their beds...OMG

are you JEALOUS mommy?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO Im a father and been through the nonsense. You parents are CRAZY!!!Some talented 2nd graders? You mean some are more athletic and are told by their crazy parents to go to the goal and dont pass? Yea thats lacrosse..Dont forget to give your kid $5 for every goal he scores..LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Clearly as a parent who has and continues to live vicariously through his son(s) you have taken a rather complimentary statement to an entire new level. More importantly, why are you trolling 2nd grade threads if you don't have a young guy playing... That is creepy in itself. The comment was alluding to the fact that as a first time parent in travel lacrosse, I was impressed at how developed in the game some of these young guys are. I know growing up, passing around the cage, setting picks, and even throwing with both hands was years away from what I witnessed with a few kids from EVERY team that was out there on Sat. Kudos to the coaches, as it was clear that almost every kid I saw across all teams was having a blast. My son, some of his teammates and a couple of kids from the other teams were actually playing together in between games and hanging during the skills competitions. It was a great fun event with some lacrosse games going on. Save the drama and your short comings for whatever thread you have a kid on and stop trolling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is nothing but a MONEY GRAB for Igloo. I guess the guy who runs igloo really needs the money.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ill do what i want...You do what u want..I have a son who is a 2nd grader and plays lax,soccer and baseball. You keep paying the coaches and owners the big bucks for babysitting your little Rabil. You will open your eyes one day and realize they dont care abt you or your kid..Just your money. You are very naive. Have fun traveling to MD this summer with ur 8 yr old...Spend your money on a Family vacation..Not with other crazy dads like urself with red cups on the sidelines at lax events watching 8 yr olds...Truth hurts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ill do what i want...You do what u want..I have a son who is a 2nd grader and plays lax,soccer and baseball. You keep paying the coaches and owners the big bucks for babysitting your little Rabil. You will open your eyes one day and realize they dont care abt you or your kid..Just your money. You are very naive. Have fun traveling to MD this summer with ur 8 yr old...Spend your money on a Family vacation..Not with other crazy dads like urself with red cups on the sidelines at lax events watching 8 yr olds...Truth hurts

What a mean spirited, angry [lacrosse] you are. I'm sure your kids love you. Unfortunately not as much as you love you. D%#k!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is nothing but a MONEY GRAB for Igloo. I guess the guy who runs igloo really needs the money.

Yeah, huge money grab.....I'm sure he was rolling in after 3 teams paid 850.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NO Im a father and been through the nonsense. You parents are CRAZY!!!Some talented 2nd graders? You mean some are more athletic and are told by their crazy parents to go to the goal and dont pass? Yea thats lacrosse..Dont forget to give your kid $5 for every goal he scores..LOL

You're not a father. You're a pansy. Why are you on a 2nd grade forum? I hope the moderator tracks you. You psycho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
truth hurts huh? looks like ur that dad who gives his son money when he scores a goal. Now thats funny.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Wow, jeez. I tend to agree that 2nd grade is a little young for these elite teams, but to each his own. Admittedly though if I didn't like my son's town coach and/or teammates I'd be looking into them. We lucked out on both fronts. We played the igloo in a charity event and they looked very well coached. Kids looked like they were having fun. My son is passionate about lax and I'd do what's best for him. I swear I'm not one of "those parents." I'm new to lacrosse and would be happy whatever my son decided to play. Not grooming a college scholarship. Just want to put him in positions to succeed. Like I said we like his town coach and love his teammates, so it's not necessary for us now. He'll stick with that and some clinics here and there so long as he wants to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must set you sights really high!
Huge MONEY GRAB. MORON

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I like spending time drinking beer on the sidelines with other dads (that I'm friends with) and watching our kids play smile Especially in Maryland in June when the weather is perfect! After the games we go to the beach or ride go-karts and play mini golf. It's awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids had a blast, bottom line. Tournament did not cost much, saw coaches helping other teams. There were some psychos out there, but I see them at soccer and baseball and wherever else. I'd rather get involved, have my kid have fun and identify those nuts early to stay far far away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids had a blast, bottom line. Tournament did not cost much, saw coaches helping other teams. There were some psychos out there, but I see them at soccer and baseball and wherever else. I'd rather get involved, have my kid have fun and identify those nuts early to stay far far away

What makes you so sure you aren't one of "those nuts"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any second grade teams playing this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...playing in tournaments in or around the Dix Hills area?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was cancelled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was cancelled.
Really? Is that confirmed? Who bailed???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was cancelled.
Really? Is that confirmed? Who bailed???

Come on dude. There is no drama. This is 2nd grade. You know what happened. Stop being stupid.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard