BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 77 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 76 77
Re: High School Lax Boys
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM 13-12 over Smithtown E. Both teams are very good. Great game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a single answer to the basic question, where does your HS rank? Typical, end the jealousy now and move on kids, this argument is over.

You should stop. You're embarrassing yourself and GC.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smithtown East, both very good teams good hard fought win for WM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller
That is enough of this. I will delete all posts coming in trashing each others towns.. This is stupid and you guys need to get a grip!

Alleluia

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, let's try to keep all the drama in the Chaminade thread.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM wanted it more today than the Bulls of Smithtown East. I have seen quite a few WM games this year (Chaminade, Yorktown, SE) and have to say there is a lot of talent with these Patriots. Might not have the household names like years past, but kids like DELETED are making names for themselves. However, the attack tends to take a back seat most games as almost all of Melvilles offense is run through the midfield. Could be a problem for them later in the season. Lastly, felt WM did a great job at the X today. They might not have won a lot of the faceoffs, but they did stop transition and make them 50/50 balls. Props to the WM DELETED

Last edited by CJ Orlando; . Reason: Do not identify players
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of ironic.......one guy lives in St. James and the other guy drinks at St. James. You would think they would be friends.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both top teams. Both played well. Smithtown East, WM, WI and Smithtown West all top teams in Suffolk. Playoffs should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of ironic.......one guy lives in St. James and the other guy drinks at St. James. You would think they would be friends.

Not many people will get that one , especially the ones who live out in no curb country . Very creative !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol

So, it is ok to trash Chaminade?
Et tu Larry?

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

lol

Et tu Larry?

Are you kidding? I defend everyone, all the time. It is not ok to trash anyone, these are youth players after all.

There is another thing that you should all know.. I have absolutely no dog in any of the fights here.. My son played soccer. It should make you all feel good to know that I have no emotional ties to lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it very interesting that this whole GC fiasco hasnt drawn any media attention. Not one peep on social media or the regular print, TV or digital media. I guess they did a good job of keeping it in house.

On a separate note, interesting article from the Washington Post about a Senior lax player at the Bullis School in MD that got thrown out of school for recording a video in which he made racist comments. Kids parents claim he was reciting a scene from a Tarantino movie and didnt know he was being recorded. Kid was 2 months from graduating...........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not many people will get that one , especially the ones who live out in no curb country . Very creative !!

Ironically, St. James is in Mineola. Nevertheless, a good spot. I liked it much more way back before it was remodeled about 20 years ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade would have expelled the boys before they even made it back from NJ!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WM wanted it more today than the Bulls of Smithtown East. I have seen quite a few WM games this year (Chaminade, Yorktown, SE) and have to say there is a lot of talent with these Patriots. Might not have the household names like years past, but kids like DELETED are making names for themselves. However, the attack tends to take a back seat most games as almost all of Melvilles offense is run through the midfield. Could be a problem for them later in the season. Lastly, felt WM did a great job at the X today. They might not have won a lot of the faceoffs, but they did stop transition and make them 50/50 balls. Props to the WM DELETED

WM faceoff was their weakest spot. which is why they will have a tough time with Smithtown West and Connetquot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy holier than thou... Chaminade kids are no different than any other kid. For the record: I saw with my own eyes, a Chaminade grad, college lacrosse player, sharing a joint on the way back to a dorm after a game. Right out in the open in broad daylight, no shame, no concern, no fear. Kid could have lost spot on the team, been thrown off campus, or even removed from school. BTW, this wasn't at some backwater school either...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I find it very interesting that this whole GC fiasco hasnt drawn any media attention. Not one peep on social media or the regular print, TV or digital media. I guess they did a good job of keeping it in house.

On a separate note, interesting article from the Washington Post about a Senior lax player at the Bullis School in MD that got thrown out of school for recording a video in which he made racist comments. Kids parents claim he was reciting a scene from a Tarantino movie and didnt know he was being recorded. Kid was 2 months from graduating...........

Garden City keeps all of that under wraps so the keep the real estate prices up and maintain the phoney façade of the perfect little Village. They are all in on the scam, the Village Board, the Administrator, the cops, the school board and the bogus local newspaper. It is a diabolical plot, but I have to give them credit that it works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, they can because they are private, so what. Suddenly the Brothers (men in dresses), would be such tough guys. I don't recall in my version of the bible where Jesus was one to rush to judgment. I recall stories of a man who worked with the imperfect among us.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CAN SOMEOME PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE GAME OF LACROSSE !!!! jeez...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You seriously want the NY Times or ABC news to report on six kids smoking marijuana? You actually think that is a story? Seriously I am absolutely floored that someone thinks that this is worthy of the media. It was kept in house because it is a non issue. They killed no one, they stole nothing, they offended no one. What pray tell did these monsters do that merits media attention? Give me a break. Go vote and make America great again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Garden City keeps all of that under wraps so the keep the real estate prices up and maintain the phoney façade of the perfect little Village. They are all in on the scam, the Village Board, the Administrator, the cops, the school board and the bogus local newspaper. It is a diabolical plot, but I have to give them credit that it works.

Your tin foil hat needs adjusting. How is the view from Pilgrim State by the way?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is rather Ironic, considering a few miles down the road the Potus had Rick Ross at the White House as guest to speak about opportunities for Black men. I implore you all to do a little research on Mr. Ross with regard to his criminality. Further, I suggest you further examine the lyrics of his songs. I suggest you would lose count on the number of times he uses the n-word, references drugs, gun violence and or the denigration of women. In addition, I'm sure there are racist references to white people and the police. Surely this is the kind of individual that should be floating around the White House. Yet, some white kid says something, most likely in jest, and this is the outcome... Some society we live in. Hopefully all you self loathing liberals will remember this kind of crap when you go vote. Because when you and yours make a mistake, your liberal credentials won't help you out in the least...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Faceoffs may have been WM's weakest spot but they can't Lose many more than they did yesterday and yet they still found a way to cope. Speaks to the strength of their defense imo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The original poster is clearly missing something......that is good TV. If the racist chants at Bullis HS were not on video, they would never made the news media. IF the GC kids were on video smoking, they would also have media. It is not a GC thing being kept quiet, it is that a video makes something a better news story. I assume the poster knew this, but just wants to [lacrosse] and moan.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post is about a lacrosse game! can we please screen posts like this so we dont have to miss any about the days of our lives and real housewives of GC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, five teenagers smoking pot is newsworthy? The press should report on this?? What papers do you read?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The original poster is clearly missing something......that is good TV. If the racist chants at Bullis HS were not on video, they would never made the news media. IF the GC kids were on video smoking, they would also have media. It is not a GC thing being kept quiet, it is that a video makes something a better news story. I assume the poster knew this, but just wants to [lacrosse] and moan.

The original poster is missing "common sense" when he thinks 18 year olds smoking pot is news in any place other than BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait, five teenagers smoking pot is newsworthy? The press should report on this?? What papers do you read?

Sounds like a conspiracy.
Double up on the meds, you'll be ok.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The original poster is missing "common sense" when he thinks 18 year olds smoking pot is news in any place other than BOTC.

Again this poster is missing "reading comprehension", never said I though it was news, I said Im surprised it didnt garner any attention given the current state of our society when it comes to vilifying young successful kids from affluent areas.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which is rather Ironic, considering a few miles down the road the Potus had Rick Ross at the White House as guest to speak about opportunities for Black men. I implore you all to do a little research on Mr. Ross with regard to his criminality. Further, I suggest you further examine the lyrics of his songs. I suggest you would lose count on the number of times he uses the n-word, references drugs, gun violence and or the denigration of women. In addition, I'm sure there are racist references to white people and the police. Surely this is the kind of individual that should be floating around the White House. Yet, some white kid says something, most likely in jest, and this is the outcome... Some society we live in. Hopefully all you self loathing liberals will remember this kind of crap when you go vote. Because when you and yours make a mistake, your liberal credentials won't help you out in the least...

What position does this Rick Ross play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Again this poster is missing "reading comprehension", never said I though it was news, I said Im surprised it didnt garner any attention given the current state of our society when it comes to vilifying young successful kids from affluent areas.

Kind of like what you and the other BOTC posters are doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a middie. Good left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, they can because they are private, so what. Suddenly the Brothers (men in dresses), would be such tough guys. I don't recall in my version of the bible where Jesus was one to rush to judgment. I recall stories of a man who worked with the imperfect among us.

(The brothers don't wear dresses.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(The brothers don't wear dresses.)

Forgiving of thieves and prostitutes is what I recall. Don't remember anything in bible about stoners or laxbros?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

lol

Et tu Larry?

Are you kidding? I defend everyone, all the time. It is not ok to trash anyone, these are youth players after all.

There is another thing that you should all know.. I have absolutely no dog in any of the fights here.. My son played soccer. It should make you all feel good to know that I have no emotional ties to lacrosse.

Yes
I was kidding.
Flyer parents are use to it by now.
No harm no foul (or red card, for you)
Cheers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stepford village. You don't think it's true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stepford village. You don't think it's true?

No, it is not true. Not at all. Nope, but the water tastes funny, and I keep going to these meeting under the church where I have to stare at alight while people chant in the background................

Page 32 of 77 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 76 77

Link Copied to Clipboard