BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 27 28
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually not calling out the KIDS at all. They are great boys who enjoy each other. It is OTHERS who try to put space between the kids. Coaches took one of the chosen ones out of one of his roles because he was getting consistently beat. Had kids who had never done a certain role play it to get the spotlight off a kid who was getting consistently beat. That kid still gave us our best chance but I guess protecting his rep was most important to the coaches.

Are you really breaking down the game of a 6th grader? What kind of freak are you?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of the Saturday games were canceled. I heard 91 beat Api Diamondbacks. My son's FCA team made up the game with Hawks sunday and lost 10 or 11 to 2.

Disaster. Our appointed stars sure didn't play that way yesterday.

I don't understand what this means? Whose appointed stars didn't play what way? Confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has been some of the most bizzare criticisms I have read on this site that is full of outlandish commentary! Calling out 6th graders on your son's team? That should work out well for your son as he navigates the club scene for the next five years! Thanks for the help dad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Crabs lose to Next Level? What was the score?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Crabs lost to Madlax

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs beat NL by 4 or so...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs 5 NL 2
Crabs 4 Madlax 8
NL 4 Madlax 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of the Saturday games were canceled. I heard 91 beat Api Diamondbacks. My son's FCA team made up the game with Hawks sunday and lost 10 or 11 to 2.

Sounds like a ton of issues going down on the FCA 2022 team. Glad my son does not play their...Soup to nuts sounds like coaches and parents need to get a grip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't understand what this means? Whose appointed stars didn't play what way? Confused.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be fooled... This is not a statement from any parent or coach in FCA. I am not apart of the team but no one from that organization would say anything like this Probably the parent of a kid that was cut from FCA that is looking to degrade folks... That the problem with anonymous posts... Put an email address on a post if you feel so strongly about it...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't be fooled... This is not a statement from any parent or coach in FCA. I am not apart of the team but no one from that organization would say anything like this Probably the parent of a kid that was cut from FCA that is looking to degrade folks... That the problem with anonymous posts... Put an email address on a post if you feel so strongly about it...

Ok, what is your email address?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are 6th graders that were cut by FCA?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, what is your email address?
[lacrosse]@aol.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some good games in the 1st week of HoCo:
Diamondbacks 6, Storm 5
FCA 6, Cannons 5
Bethesda 12, Rough Riders 9
Hawks 10, Madlax 8

MPLL Highlights:
Team 91MD 7, Diamondbacks 5
Hawks 11, FCA 2
Team 91MD 6, RoughRiders 5
Diamondbacks 12, FCA 6

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3D lost to Crabs 4-8 in HOCO; 3D did not play great but crabs look strong.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed--crabs look strong but early in season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it is too early to project anything but I am surprised to see Madlax lose first game out of the gate. My sense is that Madlax may be best team, but maybe Hawks are just really good. Did anyone see this game? What about Crabs' game? Anyone see them play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are very well balanced with a ton of skill. They are likely the team to beat at 2022. Word is they practice year round, and 3-4x in spring. Would not be surprised if they run the table

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks, Cannons, Hawks, Madlax, Crabs, Breakers 91 all traded wins last year and will likely do the same this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All good teams. Let's keep it fun and safe for the kids. Maybe 2022 parents can be known as the ones who aren't crazy. Cheer for each other, get to know each other. We'll be seeing a lot of each other. Let's make it a positive experience for the kids. Most important, let's make sure the leagues are getting us refs who are going to call these high hits.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Diamondbacks, Cannons, Hawks, Madlax, Crabs, Breakers 91 all traded wins last year and will likely do the same this year.

What's with the asterisks?

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Please keep in mind that when you see a club's name come up as asterisks it means that BOTC has made a determination based on our direct knowledge and experience that the club is not a club we want to recommend to parents and players. We demand a very high level of business practices or we deny you any visibility. Buyer beware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller

Please keep in mind that when you see a club's name come up as asterisks it means that BOTC has made a determination based on our direct knowledge and experience that the club is not a club we want to recommend to parents and players. We demand a very high level of business practices or we deny you any visibility. Buyer beware.
Could you give us a hint to the club you are talking about????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would a club have to have done to lose your recommendation? Thank you for providing this information.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could you give us a hint to the club you are talking about????

I could give you 91 hints ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Madlax beat Crabs at the Madlax Madness play day yesterday. What was the score?

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

Madlax went 3-0 beating the crabs 8-4,Next Level 7-3 and Lax Fac. 9-2. So it looks like Madlax Cap. 2022 is Elite.

Madlax is now 0-2 in HOCO league play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Week 2 Scores:

HoCo
RoughRiders 9, Cannons 2
Crabs 9, Bethesda 7
Diamondbacks 13, Madlax 7
Hawks 15, 3D 3
Team NineOne MD 11, Storm 4

MPLL
Hawks 8, Team NineOne MD 2
Diamondbacks 5, RoughRiders 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks look like team to beat, with Diamondbacks and Crabs looking strong too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Koopers undefeated in Mpll also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Koopers undefeated in Mpll also.

Yeah. Really beat murderer's row there in Wolfpack, Rock and Lax World. And Coppermine next week? If I didn't know better, I'd think Koopers runs the MPLL.....Funny they have managed to not play Hawks, Ninety-One or Diamondbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that score right? 91 lost to Hawks by 6? Millon will probably have them kicked out of the league. Assume his kid got both goals? Surprised he didn't get more since you aren't allowed to touch him after he told on us after our game last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is that score right? 91 lost to Hawks by 6? Millon will probably have them kicked out of the league. Assume his kid got both goals? Surprised he didn't get more since you aren't allowed to touch him after he told on us after our game last week.

Someone not happy about a man that is trying to make things safer in youth lacrosse? At least he is willing to do something about it and come out publicly to say it is not okay the way the little guys are being taught the game or allowed to play. Not a ninety one 2022 parent but awfully glad someone has guts enough to try to protect kids and teach them when they are young. His team losing is a different topic than his efforts to make lacrosse safer - stop stirring the pot. Try to stay on one topic or another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop it. Don't talk about someone's kid on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone not happy about a man that is trying to make things safer in youth lacrosse? At least he is willing to do something about it and come out publicly to say it is not okay the way the little guys are being taught the game or allowed to play. Not a ninety one 2022 parent but awfully glad someone has guts enough to try to protect kids and teach them when they are young. His team losing is a different topic than his efforts to make lacrosse safer - stop stirring the pot. Try to stay on one topic or another.

What a load of crap. If MM was so concerned about the safety of his player, his own son in fact, why did he put him back in the game after what he called a vicious shot to the head? Why? Because they were losing and his son ended up scoring the game winning goal in the final seconds.

But don't come on here saying that thank goodness that MM is willing to stand up for player safety. He flipped out because it was his son. But he did NOTHING to protect his son from further injury by putting him back in the game. MM is all about winning at any cost, so his hissy fit is laughable actually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw Madlax beat Crabs at the Madlax Madness play day yesterday. What was the score?

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

Madlax went 3-0 beating the crabs 8-4,Next Level 7-3 and Lax Fac. 9-2. So it looks like Madlax Cap. 2022 is Elite.

I thought Madlax 2022 was the best in the area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What other teams played?

Any surprises?

I thought Madlax 2022 was the best in the area.

Madlax 2022 is a very good team. There is no shame in losing to Hawks and Diamondbacks in close games. I would say Hawks is the best team at this point, but I think that most of the teams are pretty even at this age in HOCO. Other than 3D and Storm, any team can beat any other team on any given day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What a load of crap. If MM was so concerned about the safety of his player, his own son in fact, why did he put him back in the game after what he called a vicious shot to the head? Why? Because they were losing and his son ended up scoring the game winning goal in the final seconds.

But don't come on here saying that thank goodness that MM is willing to stand up for player safety. He flipped out because it was his son. But he did NOTHING to protect his son from further injury by putting him back in the game. MM is all about winning at any cost, so his hissy fit is laughable actually.

You are just as bad by using a person's kid to vent your anger online. Regardless of how you feel about the man, the kid is a 12-year-old, and you should not mention him. Shame.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2022 is good, but not an elite team. Small players. They get overwhelmed by many of the top clubs in this area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are just as bad by using a person's kid to vent your anger online. Regardless of how you feel about the man, the kid is a 12-year-old, and you should not mention him. Shame.

perhaps the previous poster shouldn't discuss kid, perhaps MM shouldn't insert his kid into public domain by posting video on twitter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing at all was said about the kid other than he got hit. The kid is a great player.

Page 3 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard