Binghamton Men's Lacrosse Fall Prospect Day Posted Under the Events tab!

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2022-10th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:18 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:16 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:53 PM
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:00 PM
Girls 2023-9th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 09:42 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 08:42 PM
Girls 2023 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 08:32 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,761
Posts254,934
Members2,134
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 80 of 205 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 204 205
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160199
04/17/16 07:44 AM
04/17/16 07:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry but the 2014/2015 classes did nothing.
It was the 2012 and 2013 classes that won back to back state championships with number 1 and 3 national rankings respectively.
Since then the GC teams have been a sorry bunch with over inflated egos.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160204
04/17/16 08:32 AM
04/17/16 08:32 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough with GC already, we are all bored

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160206
04/17/16 08:38 AM
04/17/16 08:38 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Then talk about some other program like Carey or Levittown Division.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160210
04/17/16 09:17 AM
04/17/16 09:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can keep the better lacrosse team . I'll still enjoy my $2m house ha hahahah

Wow? lol. And you even grace us with your presence here...tool

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160222
04/17/16 01:47 PM
04/17/16 01:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, many kids in GC quit lacrosse early in their high school career because if you are not one of the chosen disciples whose dad is a big donor to the program or a legacy of a former player at GC, chances are u will never see the field unless a blowout. This is a town that does not lift kids up, but discourages them with a lot of head games.

So why practice 6 days a week, miss vacations, and be perpetually abused by one of the nastiest coaches on the Island just to be a "practice player". Even the studs can't wait to get away from this jerk when their high school careers are over. Big mistake having a coach that grew up in the town as the head coach.

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160223
04/17/16 02:07 PM
04/17/16 02:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then talk about some other program like Carey or Levittown Division.

Interesting bringing up Carey with the toughest strength of schedule on Laxpower in NYS. 2)Garden City 3) Chaminade
4)St John the Baptist 5) Smithtown East

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160227
04/17/16 02:47 PM
04/17/16 02:47 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can keep the better lacrosse team . I'll still enjoy my $2m house ha hahahah

I am from PA and someone told me about this site a few years back. I go on here where I need a little humor in my day. You guys are funny! The sad thing is, I think you are actually serious! All I can say is wow, I am glad I don't live on Long Island, why are you guys so angry all the time?

Traffic, taxes and FLIDS everywhere

Just got too crowded.Too many immigrants. Trump's gonna straighten it out for us.

That's funny!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160228
04/17/16 02:50 PM
04/17/16 02:50 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Joe Baccarella
This thread is very disturbing. I do not know which kids were involved and don't care to know. To the people who are being negative to the coach, it is sad. Being a friend of his and a colleague, I have the utmost respect for him both as a coach and person. The student-athletes of Garden City should be proud to have him as a coach. His commitment to his team and players is amazing. He has a work ethic second to none. I would like to know what the coach and AD did wrong. Some people should be ashamed of themselves, not those 2. It is easy to write things without posting your name.
I am Proud to have coached with him and to call the Garden City coach a friend.

Joe Baccarella

Just another coach protecting another member of the fraternity.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160230
04/17/16 03:19 PM
04/17/16 03:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am from PA and someone told me about this site a few years back. I go on here where I need a little humor in my day. You guys are funny! The sad thing is, I think you are actually serious! All I can say is wow, I am glad I don't live on Long Island, why are you guys so angry all the time?

GC isn't the GC of old, and not the lax program. I grew up in Franklin Square just on the other side of the CC. The town was filled with Germans mostly but now its been over run by new immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc. Nassau county is going downhill.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160247
04/17/16 06:18 PM
04/17/16 06:18 PM

J
Joe Baccarella
Unregistered
Joe Baccarella
Unregistered
J

No need to protect him. He is just a very good coach and person who did nothing wrong. I know what he does for his team and his players. I know how he prepares for each practice and game. Incomparable. End of story

Sponsored Links
Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: TommyM] #160251
04/17/16 06:40 PM
04/17/16 06:40 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

please , enough already about GC. Yes a tough schedule, so don't play those teams if you cant win. If they play 5 great non conference teams , law of averages says they might win one or two. Look up who has owned Nassau B the last 2 or 3 years...Its been all Lynbrook and Set. Take a back seat GC!!!!

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160252
04/17/16 06:49 PM
04/17/16 06:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, many kids in GC quit lacrosse early in their high school career because if you are not one of the chosen disciples whose dad is a big donor to the program or a legacy of a former player at GC, chances are u will never see the field unless a blowout. This is a town that does not lift kids up, but discourages them with a lot of head games.

So why practice 6 days a week, miss vacations, and be perpetually abused by one of the nastiest coaches on the Island just to be a "practice player". Even the studs can't wait to get away from this jerk when their high school careers are over. Big mistake having a coach that grew up in the town as the head coach.

Same situation in my town. Small program, but same thing. Program suffers to make a few dads happy. They stay in town they grew up in, hire their hs buddy as coach, and then call the shots. Too bad.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160258
04/17/16 07:24 PM
04/17/16 07:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GC isn't the GC of old, and not the lax program. I grew up in Franklin Square just on the other side of the CC. The town was filled with Germans mostly but now its been over run by new immigrants from Pakistan, India, etc. Nassau county is going downhill.

Don't worry, I heard Mangano is gonna build a Wall.

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160265
04/17/16 08:39 PM
04/17/16 08:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IS Mexico going to pay for it?

Re: High School Lax Boys [Re: Anonymous] #160279
04/17/16 10:29 PM
04/17/16 10:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

IS Mexico going to pay for it?

No - the hundreds of psycho lax dads who spend tens of thousands on youth lax to save some money on college. They can pony up

Page 80 of 205 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 204 205