BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 46 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well we know you have zero character - not many good people in this world would come on a social media site and make the statement "Not sure if coach is a man or lady really" Your point was almost well taken until you blew it and exposed that your just one of many angry nasty people... By the way - I believe SHE is a lady... incase you really weren't sure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR NEVER RECEIVED A YELLOW CARD IN THE GAME NICE TRY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was a physical game. A little lopsided on the calls. Goalie probably should've gotten a card for a push from behind. Wi couldn't win a draw. Win some lose some. They'll meet again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No MB and KB type talent doesn't help this coach either

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CBA?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
CBA?

Christian Brothers Academy - Syracuse .. I assume .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your joking WI defense looked like THUGS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CBA?

Christian Brother's Academy Outside of Syracuse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sportsmanship and CR are rarely mentioned in the same sentence. Does she have the biggest club? Yes. Does she poach? Yes. Do they win some games by a ton and never back off the gas? Yes. Are they known for bending the rules and being the most physical? Yes. Are her parents some of the worst in the game? Yes. Does she charge for everything from extra training camps BBQ's bus trips and everything else to shake down parents? Yes. Does she double dip off her own players with her tournament circuit? Yes. Does she get her kids recruited no matter what? Yes

Sad thing is that many parents ignore the entire list all because of the last point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your joking WI defense looked like THUGS
ok pal. Just because northport girls know how to drop to the ground to get a call.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the Suffolk A standings of who would be in the playoffs if they started tomorrow. By power ranking

DIV I (contest details)
West Islip 5-0-0 5-0-0 131.200
Smithtown West 4-0-0 4-0-0 130.000
Middle Country 5-0-0 5-0-0 129.200
Northport 4-0-0 4-0-0 123.000
Patchogue-Medford 4-1-0 4-2-0 122.200
Sachem East 2-3-0 3-3-0 112.000
Ward Melville 2-2-0 2-4-0 111.200
Smithtown East 2-2-0 3-2-0 111.000
Riverhead 3-2-0 3-4-0 108.700
Sachem North 3-2-0 4-3-0 106.600
Bay Shore 3-1-0 4-1-0 105.900

Final Four will be:

West Islip
Middle Country
Northport
Smithtown .... E or W ??

At this point it looks like Smithtown West will be the team from Smithtown. Big game with East next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUFFOLK!!
melville, northport, mc, w. islip, smitheast, smithwest

1. West Islip. Over the past two years they are 40 - 4 with a State Championship. Good coaching and a winning attitude will take them far. Strong leadership. Coaches and players expect to win.

2. Middle Country. Will compete but last year might have been their year. 18 - 1 last year and combined 29 - 7 over the past two years. I think they will be in the mix. Maybe they play with a chip on their shoulder. Are they hungry after last year?

3. Northport. 24 - 12 over the past two seasons. Coaching and tradition will keep them competitive. Not sure the horses are there to win the county but you never know. Usually play with a lot of attitude and emotion. Combine that with being well prepared for big games and they can surprise.

4/5. Toss up Smithtown East / Smithtown West. West is 24 - 10 while East is
23 - 11. the last two seasons. Not sure either team has the depth to challenge the top teams.

6. Ward Melville. 19 - 14 past two years. Historically will make playoffs and then lose to a team that they had beaten during the year. Better than .500 but can't see them winning.

Not sure if anyone else has a shot. Sachem East?

Good luck to all.

On the money so far.

Playoffs should be interesting but I think in the end it will be :

Northport
Middle Country
West Islip
Smithtown West

Maybe Smithtown East can knock somebody off but I don't see anyone else out there.

Those four teams also have the toughest schedules down the stretch to help prepare them for the playoffs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what is more comical. The fact that Northport took a victory lap after the game as if they ended West Islip season. You forget lost 3 games last year and still came away the state champs. So those fake rings that you all were on the bus and then snapped chatted them, I would hold onto those if I were you because those are about the only ones that you're going to get

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sportsmanship and CR are rarely mentioned in the same sentence. Does she have the biggest club? Yes. Does she poach? Yes. Do they win some games by a ton and never back off the gas? Yes. Are they known for bending the rules and being the most physical? Yes. Are her parents some of the worst in the game? Yes. Does she charge for everything from extra training camps BBQ's bus trips and everything else to shake down parents? Yes. Does she double dip off her own players with her tournament circuit? Yes. Does she get her kids recruited no matter what? Yes

Sad thing is that many parents ignore the entire list all because of the last point

Sad thing is you think she poaches players when these kids are leaving their club and coming to YJ because of the last point and they want to be on a top club team that offers all the off season stuff even if at a price.She does not need to poach as the best players want to play YJ.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, someone is bitter...how about you sit back and let the Northport girls enjoy their moment, even if it is just a moment. There are far worse things those girls could be doing than a little celebration of beating a great team on their bus. Chill out. Your life shouldn't be defined by your daughter's lax team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original poster but here's my take on the situation. The problem with CR is not that she has a winning team or a winning program with yellow jackets. The problem is the way she handles her team. I Northport girls yesterday played with no class. They laughed coming off the field when They got a yellow card Or another one throwing their stick and acting like a poor sport. Your girls obviously have talent but it's overshadowed by their behavior and it's a shame

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division I is up for anyone's grab this year. West Islip is nowhere near the team they were last year. Northport always puts out a solid team, Middle Country has the best midfielder in Suffolk County, Smithtown West was strong last year and didn't lose anyone. Anyone's grab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad thing is you think she poaches players when these kids are leaving their club and coming to YJ because of the last point and they want to be on a top club team that offers all the off season stuff even if at a price.She does not need to poach as the best players want to play YJ.

There is absolutely a history of backroom deals with players and coaches that when executed weaken other clubs. Brilliant business but don't think it doesn't happen. And then she always takes credit for the commit even when the skill was taught elsewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see Wantagh vs Mt Sinai. You should always play tough non league games. I see Wantagh also plays West Islip and Suffern. I also saw they are playing Ridgewood, NJ who might be the best team in NJ this Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor. That is one tough non league slate

take it easy Dad, they are not going to break a sweat playing the #3 team from Jersey. probly be emptying the bench in the first half of that tilt.

Take it easy Dad, I like that. I think some of the LI teams are going to be surprised this weekend by some of the outcomes. LI is far from dominant anymore. It is not as easy anymore just walking on the field and playing subs after halftime. I can assure you Summit, Ridgewood, Oak Knoll and Moorestown are no pushovers and I doubt they will be going home 0 for 4...IMHO

well thanks for the predictions there Jimmy the Greek. but don't wager all your dough on that. you will need lots for toll money back to NJ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Division I is up for anyone's grab this year. West Islip is nowhere near the team they were last year. Northport always puts out a solid team, Middle Country has the best midfielder in Suffolk County, Smithtown West was strong last year and didn't lose anyone. Anyone's grab

MC has a great team but the best midfielder on LI plays at BBP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Smithtown West no doubt very very strong team this year. I wouldn't say West Islip is nowhere near the team they were last year. They returned most of their girls and last year had three losses. They lost one game so far. And Northport Let's face it. Nobody really cares for them LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Typical BBP dad. Gary Gait wannabe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the best middie is the one with the most points & plays on Islip

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's called padding stats

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A player's ability is so much more than numbers. Half of the assists are never recorded for players so stats are always questionable, and field vision, setting picks, communication, off ball movement, leadership....none of those make it into the stats. It's not all about going to goal. That's PAL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport is getting that state title this year so the rest of the teams might as well stop trying now because they will destroy anything that comes in their path:)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
northports getting that state title this year all the other teams might as well stop trying. It's been 5 years and it's never felt so good to be back. Rip to all the other teams:(

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
northports getting that state title this year all the other teams might as well stop trying. It's been 5 years and it's never felt so good to be back. Rip to all the other teams:(

L. O. L.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
daaaamn northport back at it again with the cockiness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not even from BBP, and the Best Midfielder in the County according to USA today's preseason pre-view plays for BBP. I don't think there is a better all around, well rounded, more mature player. Including from a leadership standpoint, an experience standpoint. No slight to any of the the other players out there there are some really great ones, and I would bet that if you polled the top players themselves they would probably overwhelmingly vote for her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not even from BBP, and the Best Midfielder in the County according to USA today's preseason pre-view plays for BBP. I don't think there is a better all around, well rounded, more mature player. Including from a leadership standpoint, an experience standpoint. No slight to any of the the other players out there there are some really great ones, and I would bet that if you polled the top players themselves they would probably overwhelmingly vote for her.

I agree as I am the poster who originally said she was the best Eddie and I am from Nassau. She does everything well and does not need to score to impact the game. In my opinion the best player from our area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
** Meant Country ^^^^ above

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think North Shore will be the team to beat this year, very athletic and young

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport goalie should have gotten a card when she crossed checked a west islip player, but the fact is that the refs work for CR all summer and its a conflict of interest that you can see how the calls went against West Islip. I hope these two meet again. Yes, Northport you don't have much class and I am not from either town my daughter plays on another suffolk div 1 team I went to check out the game. The WI coach should share that tape with the head of the officials and see what they missed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NORTHPORT IS NOT WINNING STATES LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is absolutely a history of backroom deals with players and coaches that when executed weaken other clubs. Brilliant business but don't think it doesn't happen. And then she always takes credit for the commit even when the skill was taught elsewhere

Comments like this are an absolute joke. These people approach her ,she does not approach them. You are obviously talking about the daddy coach who made the deal so his kids would be on the top team because they were not obvious selections for such, they were not poached . The skill comment is such a joke , first if you think its all about the skill and that why they have committed than what club they play for is not relevant, second if you truly believe the club is responsible for teaching these kids their ability you are just a dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You all really need to get a grip. First off the USA today thing is a political joke . To say anyone is the best midfielder in the country is just pompous and ridiculous. Kid is a great player and so are many others and yes there are some that are her equal.Everything is so subjective that to say anyone of them is the best player is ridiculous. Have played against her and her YJ teammates many times and would tell you that on that team any of 5 kids including the goalie have been the best player on the field that day. I would also be willing to bet that everyone of those kids have just as much of the intangibles you speak of .Have done scouting for our High School team for 10 years plus and have not seen the kid who is the clear best player in any year, they all have weaknesses and there are many who could have the one of the best label so give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Northport goalie should have gotten a card when she crossed checked a west islip player, but the fact is that the refs work for CR all summer and its a conflict of interest that you can see how the calls went against West Islip. I hope these two meet again. Yes, Northport you don't have much class and I am not from either town my daughter plays on another suffolk div 1 team I went to check out the game. The WI coach should share that tape with the head of the officials and see what they missed.

Wah, they play so dirty! Stop it with the I just went to the game. They will win 10 out of 10 times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You all really need to get a grip. First off the USA today thing is a political joke . To say anyone is the best midfielder in the country is just pompous and ridiculous. Kid is a great player and so are many others and yes there are some that are her equal.Everything is so subjective that to say anyone of them is the best player is ridiculous. Have played against her and her YJ teammates many times and would tell you that on that team any of 5 kids including the goalie have been the best player on the field that day. I would also be willing to bet that everyone of those kids have just as much of the intangibles you speak of .Have done scouting for our High School team for 10 years plus and have not seen the kid who is the clear best player in any year, they all have weaknesses and there are many who could have the one of the best label so give it a rest.

I guess your daughter isn't on that list, don't be so jealous. It's ugly and it probably impacts your ability to "scout". Lol, a scout, that's the funniest part.

Page 17 of 46 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard