BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 16 of 46 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what school are you talking about

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wantagh by 4, Mt Sinai not used to playing real teams

You are not giving Mt Sinai enough credit...they are very good. They should win by 2-3 goals.

Also, there are (9) games at CSH on Saturday but I have not seen the full schedule

10AM : West Islip vs Darien
11AM: Saddle River Day vs Mattituck
12PM: Wantagh vs Ridgewood
1PM: New Canaan vs Middle Country
2PM: Garden City vs Moorestown
3PM: Yorktown vs Bayport Blue Point
4PM: Summit vs ESM
5PM: St. Anthony vs Oak Knoll
6PM: Cold Spring Harbor vs Suffern

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now do you believe Mt. sinia is overrated. They would be around a 500 team if they played in the Nassau conference. I'm actually surprised they agreed to this game, as they never like to face any real teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the Suffolk A standings of who would be in the playoffs if they started tomorrow. By power ranking

DIV I (contest details)
West Islip 5-0-0 5-0-0 131.200
Smithtown West 4-0-0 4-0-0 130.000
Middle Country 5-0-0 5-0-0 129.200
Northport 4-0-0 4-0-0 123.000
Patchogue-Medford 4-1-0 4-2-0 122.200
Sachem East 2-3-0 3-3-0 112.000
Ward Melville 2-2-0 2-4-0 111.200
Smithtown East 2-2-0 3-2-0 111.000
Riverhead 3-2-0 3-4-0 108.700
Sachem North 3-2-0 4-3-0 106.600
Bay Shore 3-1-0 4-1-0 105.900

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except for one girl from CSH all the Nassau point leaders are in low divisions running up points against inferior talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington still has PLENTY of drama.............. and Plenty of dropped balls,shoddy attackers and weak defenders.......the midfield line catches and throws almost as good as my 3rd graders team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are the Suffolk A standings of who would be in the playoffs if they started tomorrow. By power ranking

DIV I (contest details)
West Islip 5-0-0 5-0-0 131.200
Smithtown West 4-0-0 4-0-0 130.000
Middle Country 5-0-0 5-0-0 129.200
Northport 4-0-0 4-0-0 123.000
Patchogue-Medford 4-1-0 4-2-0 122.200
Sachem East 2-3-0 3-3-0 112.000
Ward Melville 2-2-0 2-4-0 111.200
Smithtown East 2-2-0 3-2-0 111.000
Riverhead 3-2-0 3-4-0 108.700
Sachem North 3-2-0 4-3-0 106.600
Bay Shore 3-1-0 4-1-0 105.900

Final Four will be:

West Islip
Middle Country
Northport
Smithtown .... E or W ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington still has PLENTY of drama.............. and Plenty of dropped balls,shoddy attackers and weak defenders.......the midfield line catches and throws almost as good as my 3rd graders team.

Time to bring up the 8th graders to varsity

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not think that It's the team that needs to be replaced.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Time to bring up the 8th graders to varsity

Havent seen Hntgtn play yet - what is the issue? Why cant they win a game? They have some decent players. They have some good 11th/12th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

Can you be more clueless? "Mt. Sinai doesn't play real teams?? Don't be ignorant! Contrary to the Nassau "power conference" there are 25 teams in suffolk division 2. On a normal year MT Sinai has to play 14 in conference games, usually the top 14. That leaves 2 open dates! Last year was st a's and CBA. This year it is Wantaugh and CBA! Last year Suffolk AB and C proved to be better than Nassau so the best competition was in their own back yard! Mt. Sinai graduated a dominant group last year including 2 of the top players in the country! It's easy to jump on here and criticize! I don't think anyone expected them to be dominant this year, but they are a good team and that game last night was competitive! It came down to the draw! Whoever was getting it went on a run! Mt Sinai is young and will get better as the season goes on! Let's hope u nassau elitists get over confident like you usually do!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

Can you be more clueless? "Mt. Sinai doesn't play real teams?? Don't be ignorant! Contrary to the Nassau "power conference" there are 25 teams in suffolk division 2. On a normal year MT Sinai has to play 14 in conference games, usually the top 14. That leaves 2 open dates! Last year was st a's and CBA. This year it is Wantaugh and CBA! Last year Suffolk AB and C proved to be better than Nassau so the best competition was in their own back yard! Mt. Sinai graduated a dominant group last year including 2 of the top players in the country! It's easy to jump on here and criticize! I don't think anyone expected them to be dominant this year, but they are a good team and that game last night was competitive! It came down to the draw! Whoever was getting it went on a run! Mt Sinai is young and will get better as the season goes on! Let's hope u nassau elitists get over confident like you usually do!

flagging you for excessive use of !!!!!!!!!!...we get the point ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

flagging you for excessive use of !!!!!!!!!!...we get the point ...

I arrived early last night and watched the college game that preceded Wantagh vs Mt.Sinai. If you think the head of the Nassau referee's struggles to keep up with high school girls you should have seen him in a college game. You know he will select himself for all of the LI championship games again. Best of luck! Honest question is there a mandatory retirement age for referees?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

Don't let some moron get under your skin. You also forgot they play St. Anthony last year so his comment was that of a jealous loser .Honestly Mt.Sinai did not play their best game last night turning the ball over too many times and Wantaugh goalie played well. Many teams have an off night. Lets see Syosset beat CSH, CSH beat Garden City, West Hampton beat Syosset , West Hampton has multiple losses in D2 suffolk, can't take too much away from any 1 game , there are a lot of good teams in Nassau and Suffolk that can beat each other on any night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh 11 Mt Sinai 7

Don't let some moron get under your skin. You also forgot they play St. Anthony last year so his comment was that of a jealous loser .Honestly Mt.Sinai did not play their best game last night turning the ball over too many times and Wantaugh goalie played well. Many teams have an off night. Lets see Syosset beat CSH, CSH beat Garden City, West Hampton beat Syosset , West Hampton has multiple losses in D2 suffolk, can't take too much away from any 1 game , there are a lot of good teams in Nassau and Suffolk that can beat each other on any night.

First, it is spelled Wantagh and they are a good team with senior leadership. Mt Sinai is a young team and it is hard to replace last year's seniors. Yes, the Wantagh goalie played well but no better than the Mt Sinai goalie. She made some point blank saves to keep the score close as well. Always great to see out of conference games like that. I am sure it was a learning experience for both programs. Trust me, both these programs only care about where they finish at the end of the year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the wantagh goalie score 11 goals? Did the wantagh goalie get 75% of the draws? Maybe mt sinai had alot of turnovers because the other team was pretty good. Off night, c'mon...your better than that. If not for mt sinai's goalie, could have been a 15-7 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a great game last night. Two good teams played hard, Why must everything be an argument. Lets just enjoy good lax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Except for one girl from CSH all the Nassau point leaders are in low divisions running up points against inferior talent.

This is true but not every coach allows it. If you look at box scores you will see some schools have 10 players score as coaches take starters off instead of allowing complete blowouts. There will always be selfish players but shame on the coaches that allow a blowout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset win was a fluke, so really can't put much into a West Hampton win over them. Csh and Gc two very good teams, both of them would beat West Hampton by 12+ every time they play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington is falling apart from injuries!! we have more downed starters and non starters that we should have at a seasons start. FYI to the coaches....... YOU must use your bench or you will have a full on busted team. You must have trust that the team you compiled can get the job done and not rely on ONE girl to score every goal. Its really humiliating at this point.

sounds like over use injuries..great job parents, way to manage the players health

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good game yesterday between St. A's and Sacred Heart. The Friars never gave up the lead, and were able to take it with a one goal margin. That score has got to be closer than anyone predicted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see Wantagh vs Mt Sinai. You should always play tough non league games. I see Wantagh also plays West Islip and Suffern. I also saw they are playing Ridgewood, NJ who might be the best team in NJ this Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor. That is one tough non league slate

take it easy Dad, they are not going to break a sweat playing the #3 team from Jersey. probly be emptying the bench in the first half of that tilt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St A's not even close to the teams they had in the past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington is falling apart from injuries!! we have more downed starters and non starters that we should have at a seasons start. FYI to the coaches....... YOU must use your bench or you will have a full on busted team. You must have trust that the team you compiled can get the job done and not rely on ONE girl to score every goal. Its really humiliating at this point.

sounds like over use injuries..great job parents, way to manage the players health

Why? What are the kids at Huntington doing that all the other kids playing HS lax on LI aren't doing? They all play club/travel/town and HS Lax this time of year. How is t the parents fault?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? What are the kids at Huntington doing that all the other kids playing HS lax on LI aren't doing? They all play club/travel/town and HS Lax this time of year. How is t the parents fault?

hmmm. maybe some rest in the offseason?? I don't know, play another sport? or would these things get in the way of a scholarship and therefore out of the question..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Syosset win was a fluke, so really can't put much into a West Hampton win over them. Csh and Gc two very good teams, both of them would beat West Hampton by 12+ every time they play

That's just such an assimine statement . Why do you Nassau people think your teams are so unbeatable , especially after last year when exactly zero of your teams got off the island .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see Wantagh vs Mt Sinai. You should always play tough non league games. I see Wantagh also plays West Islip and Suffern. I also saw they are playing Ridgewood, NJ who might be the best team in NJ this Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor. That is one tough non league slate

take it easy Dad, they are not going to break a sweat playing the #3 team from Jersey. probly be emptying the bench in the first half of that tilt.

Take it easy Dad, I like that. I think some of the LI teams are going to be surprised this weekend by some of the outcomes. LI is far from dominant anymore. It is not as easy anymore just walking on the field and playing subs after halftime. I can assure you Summit, Ridgewood, Oak Knoll and Moorestown are no pushovers and I doubt they will be going home 0 for 4...IMHO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When is the last time they lost to a CHSAA team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy Dad, I like that. I think some of the LI teams are going to be surprised this weekend by some of the outcomes. LI is far from dominant anymore. It is not as easy anymore just walking on the field and playing subs after halftime. I can assure you Summit, Ridgewood, Oak Knoll and Moorestown are no pushovers and I doubt they will be going home 0 for 4...IMHO

sorry to poach a line from 8 Mile, but they're about to "get smacked back to the Boondocks". although if they rest the starters that could change things..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Probably a long time ago.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assimine statement? I'm not talking about nassau v suffolk, the statement was Csh and Gc would beat West Hampton by 12+ every time they played them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they will be some good games LI vs NJ, glad they put these match ups together. Looking forward to a great day of lax and for a great cause also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When is the last time they lost to a CHSAA team?

The CHSAA has 2 decent teams this year. St Anthony's hasn't been the same since their former coach retired. They are surviving on reputation only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Assimine statement? I'm not talking about nassau v suffolk, the statement was Csh and Gc would beat West Hampton by 12+ every time they played them.

Would they beat Syossett by 12 every time they play them. So yes your statement is ignorant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the wantagh goalie score 11 goals? Did the wantagh goalie get 75% of the draws? Maybe mt sinai had alot of turnovers because the other team was pretty good. Off night, c'mon...your better than that. If not for mt sinai's goalie, could have been a 15-7 game.

Sounds like a recap of the wantagh , CBA game .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey CR and you Northport girls are a bunch of classless players. Oh and number 40 throwing your stick to the sideline when you got your card real classy toI. Not sure if that coach is a man or lady really

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey CR and you Northport girls are a bunch of classless players. Oh and number 40 throwing your stick to the sideline when you got your card real classy toI. Not sure if that coach is a man or lady really

Wow, and you're the one questioning class?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the worst sportsmanship I have ever seen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered