BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46
Re: High School Lax Girls
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

This will be a learning experience for this young 7th grader. She will learn that you don't go on a social media site, rip another girl apart and put your name on it. She will eventually learn that she should go on an anonymous site, rip into a girl and leave her name off of it, like the parents of the older girl are doing on here!

Nope not the parent of the older girl, I am sure they are sitting back enjoying this as they warned all of the other parents about just this very thing. For this girl to do this it comes from her upbringing, and whatever they want people to think there is something flawed with them. The actions of this girls and the subsequent action of reinstating her to the team has ultimately destroyed the experience for so many on the team. This is a despicable stain. To the coach to tell the team that if anyone speaks of it they are off the team stinks of a cover-up.

Why post anonymously? Both parents are teachers in the building and why risk the repercussions of speaking out against them. It's a football town and the family is held to a different standard (and not a higher one). The father of all people being the head football coach should no how much damage actions such as these can do to a team. He should voluntarily remove her if he wants to restore any respect. But it do as I say not as I do when it comes to Him.

Let's be honest there was bellyaching going on before these young ladies ever stepped on the field for tryouts.

That is what is crazy that after all that this 7th grader still runs her mouth and publicly calls an older teammate all kinds of names on IG, How embarrassing? Hopefully her suspension will teach her a lesson.

Yep. She learned that she can do whatever she wants and Daddy will fix it for her.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This will be a learning experience for this young 7th grader. She will learn that you don't go on a social media site, rip another girl apart and put your name on it. She will eventually learn that she should go on an anonymous site, rip into a girl and leave her name off of it, like the parents of the older girl are doing on here!

Nope not the parent of the older girl, I am sure they are sitting back enjoying this as they warned all of the other parents about just this very thing. For this girl to do this it comes from her upbringing, and whatever they want people to think there is something flawed with them. The actions of this girls and the subsequent action of reinstating her to the team has ultimately destroyed the experience for so many on the team. This is a despicable stain. To the coach to tell the team that if anyone speaks of it they are off the team stinks of a cover-up.

Why post anonymously? Both parents are teachers in the building and why risk the repercussions of speaking out against them. It's a football town and the family is held to a different standard (and not a higher one). The father of all people being the head football coach should no how much damage actions such as these can do to a team. He should voluntarily remove her if he wants to restore any respect. But it do as I say not as I do when it comes to Him.

Let's be honest there was bellyaching going on before these young ladies ever stepped on the field for tryouts.

True, but this event justifies all of it.

Don't know the details but maybe this highlights that 7th graders really don't have the maturity regardless of their athletic prowess?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did they check the stick ?

No. Official just took the stick, never did a stick check on it and put it on the bench stating it was no longer legal because she was carrying her stick after the goal. Can anyone tell me if this call was correct? Trying to look at it from the officiating side

No dog in this fight but it seems that the goal was scored and in the post goal celebration the strings on the stick may have been " checked" by the goal scorer. I believe if the opposing team had requested a stick check and then that occurred prior to the refs getting the stick it is the correct call. They really should go to the college rules that the player has to drop their stick after each goal.

Completely agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 yellow cards for the same player, that players sits out for the rest of the game. a red card means out for that game and the next. If a team gets 4 yellow cards they play man down the whole game

So the same player can get lets say 5 yellow cards or more. Worst penelty is team plays man down, then 2 players down every 8 cards?

Slow down and re-read the above..
2 yellow cards for the same player, then that players sits out for the rest of the game.
a red card means out for that game and the next.
If a team gets 4 yellow cards they play man down the whole game

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24-13, that is one ugly game. Does either team care about playing any form of defense or is it all about getting your points for the season.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the Newsday BIG 10! The picture of J O. A clear picture of an illegal pocket!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, but this event justifies all of it.

Don't know the details but maybe this highlights that 7th graders really don't have the maturity regardless of their athletic prowess?

I think in this case that's obvious. The worst part is that she's not a stud player. She's a good player for a 7th grader, but not varsity caliber.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta love the Newsday BIG 10! The picture of J O. A clear picture of an illegal pocket!

Throw strings wrapped to many times between leathers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In
Ok, how about this question. Besides BBP, does any of the other teams even have a chance of winning their conf? And if you say yes, we can get together and make a few bets. The only 2 clear favorite Cs are BBP and MS. I would take a dozen A and B against the rest of the Cs. So your 8th grader gets a goal in a 18-0 game and your all happy with yourself.

Again you just show yourself to be ignorant but which B team would be the clear favorite to win the C if you take BBP and Sinai out . You would take a dozen , just shows you are so ignorant and have no clue . I will be waiting for your idiot response but don't forget to name some teams that would be the clear cut favorite over the rest of the C division .

Make it easy for this guy who obviously knows little about lacrosse . Just list the 3 B teams that would be such overwhelming favorites in the C division taking BBP , Mt. Sinai out of the equation . Or just tell us the top two teams this year in the B .

Gotta love when the ignorant anti C clown gets schooled , no reply because he realizes how uninformed he is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Don't know the details but maybe this highlights that 7th graders really don't have the maturity regardless of their athletic prowess?"

Yes because 9-12 graders never post anything inappropriate or immature on social media.All it highlights is maybe this kid was not mature enough.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24-13, that is one ugly game. Does either team care about playing any form of defense or is it all about getting your points for the season.

Islip has been a stat padding team for years, if I remember correctly they were being killed a few years ago for running it up against the weak teams. Got to say the sisters picked the right school as SB and that coach love to humiliate the lesser teams leaving their stars in the game to get grotesque numbers to try and get on the watch list. Now you have the high school coaches letting kids get 15 points in blowouts against weak teams so they can go after the AA award.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Islip has been a stat padding team for years, if I remember correctly they were being killed a few years ago for running it up against the weak teams. Got to say the sisters picked the right school as SB and that coach love to humiliate the lesser teams leaving their stars in the game to get grotesque numbers to try and get on the watch list. Now you have the high school coaches letting kids get 15 points in blowouts against weak teams so they can go after the AA award.

Connetquot and Plainedge also won big yesterday. Connetquot spread the ball around with 8 goal scorers and no girl with more than 3 goals at least that's trying to play nice with Copaigue who is always overmatched. Good for the coaches who know after the first 2 minutes that the game is won and makes adjustments quickly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said it for years let's see your stats against the top teams not the weak ones any one can score 8 goals against the weak teams just like her sister

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I said it for years let's see your stats against the top teams not the weak ones any one can score 8 goals against the weak teams just like her sister

Her sister is an absolute monster on a top 10 D1 team. She looks to be a very similar player. You're being pity and jealous.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Islip has and will get pounded by any decent team. let them pad the stats all they want. It only means something when it is accomplished against the better teams. Until that happens its not worth talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Connetquot and Plainedge also won big yesterday. Connetquot spread the ball around with 8 goal scorers and no girl with more than 3 goals at least that's trying to play nice with Copaigue who is always overmatched. Good for the coaches who know after the first 2 minutes that the game is won and makes adjustments quickly

Grandaughter plays on a nassau team put in a low conference this year and coach pulls starters out as soon as they are up by 10, does not allow anyone to have more than 5 total points (selfish player/pet excluded) and while it is frustrating to watch I find it terrible to see other coaches allowing their team to stat pad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good players who are stat padders are usually in weaker divisions and pad their stats against lesser competition to over compensate for their teams weak divisional placement. Nobody likes or respects players who are just there for themselves. #Pass the ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Contrary to some popular opinions on this site, there seem to be a number of 7th and 8th graders that are having a very positive impact on their teams.

Not in one of the towns. 1 is doing well on defense but the other is clearly over her head. She also alienated herself from her team by calling out another player on IG. Maturity is important and she's not there yet.

so let me get this straight.. the head Football coach pushed for his daughter to be on Varsity, she is trashing the team with scrappy language on social media???

wow! suddenly I feel so much better about the issues on my daughters team. they're like a bunch of alter girls compared with that stuff. that sounds horrible.

7th graders. And, yes, I agree.

Kid must have a set of she thinks she's good enough to call out an older girl on the team. Coach should send her back to the MS team.

Are you kidding me... Was the girl right? That is the only question.. Who cares the age! Idk if 7 or 12 if a girl needs to be called out then do so... A true born leader of it was even semi warrented

It was a bunch of disparaging remarks about the teams captain. Spoiled little brat calling the older girl names and stating that the older girl had no skill using very choice language via social media. Huge distraction and has caused major rifts between other players. Girl should be completely removed but father is football coach and AD won't let that happen. No leader at all, a self entitled attitude.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Her sister is an absolute monster on a top 10 D1 team. She looks to be a very similar player. You're being pity and jealous.

Pathetic and jealous, happened to see the sister at Stony Brook vs stanford score 4/5 goals with a bunch of assists. Guess daddy wants his daughter to lead in points and yesterday did not help. The kid is a player stop criticizing kids dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So last year it was Huntington with all the drama and this year it will be Sayville?

Nothing juicy going on in NC?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So last year it was Huntington with all the drama and this year it will be Sayville?

Not as much white trash in NC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as much white trash in NC

Nope just an entitled spoiled brat enabled by the threats of her father. The coaches (both of them), are lemmings. Holy roller fakes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is gonna win
MC vs Smithton west
WI VS NORTHPORT
MELVILLE VS SACHEM EAST

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is gonna win
MC vs Smithton west ……….Smithtown West
WI VS NORTHPORT …………..WI
MELVILLE VS SACHEM EAST
…………..Melville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of the top 20 msg varsity scoring leaders in suffolk, how many have half a chance of winning there division? 3 all the best players don't score 7 or 8 goals against any body.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To all of the Officials out there,, Mt Sinai cheats on the draw.. Draw girls first move is not up, they push forward. I have it on tape. Coaches keep an eye on this one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is gonna win
MC vs Smithton west
WI VS NORTHPORT
MELVILLE VS SACHEM EAST

Middle Country: high powered offense and coaching advantage.

West Islip: More talent.

Toss up between Sachem East and WM: neither team competitive. Edge goes to WM, more depth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SUFFOLK!!
melville, northport, mc, w. islip, smitheast, smithwest

1. West Islip. Over the past two years they are 40 - 4 with a State Championship. Good coaching and a winning attitude will take them far. Strong leadership. Coaches and players expect to win.

2. Middle Country. Will compete but last year might have been their year. 18 - 1 last year and combined 29 - 7 over the past two years. I think they will be in the mix. Maybe they play with a chip on their shoulder. Are they hungry after last year?

3. Northport. 24 - 12 over the past two seasons. Coaching and tradition will keep them competitive. Not sure the horses are there to win the county but you never know. Usually play with a lot of attitude and emotion. Combine that with being well prepared for big games and they can surprise.

4/5. Toss up Smithtown East / Smithtown West. West is 24 - 10 while East is
23 - 11. the last two seasons. Not sure either team has the depth to challenge the top teams.

6. Ward Melville. 19 - 14 past two years. Historically will make playoffs and then lose to a team that they had beaten during the year. Better than .500 but can't see them winning.

Not sure if anyone else has a shot. Sachem East?

Good luck to all.

On the money so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, how about this question. Besides BBP, does any of the other teams even have a chance of winning their conf? And if you say yes, we can get together and make a few bets. The only 2 clear favorite Cs are BBP and MS. I would take a dozen A and B against the rest of the Cs. So your 8th grader gets a goal in a 18-0 game and your all happy with yourself.

have not heard from this ignorant jack---. Why so quiet? Could it be that you realized how much of a moron you are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mount Sinai v. Wantagh Give me some predictions

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mount Sinai by 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who is gonna win
MC vs Smithton west
WI VS NORTHPORT
MELVILLE VS SACHEM EAST

Middle Country: high powered offense and coaching advantage.

West Islip: More talent.

Toss up between Sachem East and WM: neither team competitive. Edge goes to WM, more depth.

I don't believe Middle Country is a better coached team than Smithtown East! Middle Country was lucky to get out of there with a win yesterday. Definitely not the better team! West Islip will repeat as county champs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mount Sinai v. Wantagh Give me some predictions

Wantagh by 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see Wantagh vs Mt Sinai. You should always play tough non league games. I see Wantagh also plays West Islip and Suffern. I also saw they are playing Ridgewood, NJ who might be the best team in NJ this Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor. That is one tough non league slate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh by 4, Mt Sinai not used to playing real teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great to see Wantagh vs Mt Sinai. You should always play tough non league games. I see Wantagh also plays West Islip and Suffern. I also saw they are playing Ridgewood, NJ who might be the best team in NJ this Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor. That is one tough non league slate

I agree! Some very tough non league. Saturday should be a great day of lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know where you could find out Saturdays schedule for Cold Spring Harbor?
Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does anyone know where you could find out Saturdays schedule for Cold Spring Harbor?
Thank you!

SCHEDULE

Saddle River Day vs. Mattituck (N.Y.), 11 a.m.
No. 3 Ridgewood vs. Wantagh (N.Y.), 12 p.m.
No. 4 Moorestown vs. Garden City (N.Y.), 2 p.m.
No. 2 Summit vs. Eastport-South Manor (N.Y.), 4 p.m.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh by 4, Mt Sinai not used to playing real teams

You are not giving Mt Sinai enough credit...they are very good. They should win by 2-3 goals.

Also, there are (9) games at CSH on Saturday but I have not seen the full schedule

Page 15 of 46 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard