BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28
Re: Boys 2020
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The only reason your team doesn't have more holdbacks is because your team isn't good enough. The holdbacks all want to play for the best. As in Crabs, Looney's or Team 91 Force.

Wrong again. Crabs has 10+ holdbacks, the other two teams you mentioned have at most 2 or 3, this is a known fact. The other teams do not request/require a player to agree to repeat a grade in order to stay with the team, but this is what Ryan Mc does. This is his business model, how he operates the corrupt program.
Grade base was never meant to be abused the way Crabs abuses it and then jerks like you come on here and pound their chests and think this is the greatest thing to do, have a boat load of holdbacks.
If you think kids are running around looking to repeat a grade just to play lacrosse you are sadly mistaken. Only Crabs requires this. Again, it is a know fact, several players parents from Crabs, some former and some still with the team have admitted to this.
Too bad we can't hold the parents back or send them back to maybe work at minimum paying jobs, since you feel holdbacks are so great.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left early ?!

Yes, Crabs and Terps decided not to play their third games and went home.

Do you know why they decided to do that?

Terps were afraid to lose to fl$

They were not scheduled to play them. Terps were scheduled to play fl$, guess everyone knew how that would turn out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left early ?!

Whatever the reason it is poor form when they were supplied with the schedule weeks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why does everyone then want to play the crabs? It's easy to hate the best:)

ha ha that is really funny.what competitive team would not want to play an older team-helps make them better. Stop tooting your own horn, you sound ridiculous. As the poster above stated, other teams take Crabs out of any real 2020 equation but why not play them for the practice and sheer hilarity of watching almost grown men run around the field with kids significantly younger then them. Nobody has to like them or respect them to play them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left early ?!

They were not scheduled to play them. Terps were scheduled to play fl$, guess everyone knew how that would turn out.

Then why not simply ask for a schedule change to play Crabs?Both took the lack of character way out and just left. Their time is just THAT value able.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2020 beat VLC by one goal and lost to NL and Hawks by 5 and 4 goals. So so far they are 0-2 in the Elite div and 1-0 in AA. Like most on here said they should just play AA and stop crying about being in Elite. Yes by these scores they could compete in the Elite but not win any or many games. But if 2 of the best VLC kids where on Madlax they could of won some Elite games. LOL

Were these games in a league or a play day?

It was the Madlax Spring Madness tournament at Landon yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Weather caused game delays that impacted those traveling out of town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left early ?!

fl$ parent here. Please stop stirring the pot, Terps absolutely not afraid to play fl$ and everyone on fl$ knows that. Given the weather conditions, it was not that hard to understand. A lot of respect between the two teams and we look forward to seeing them in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2020 beat VLC by one goal and lost to NL and Hawks by 5 and 4 goals. So so far they are 0-2 in the Elite div and 1-0 in AA. Like most on here said they should just play AA and stop crying about being in Elite. Yes by these scores they could compete in the Elite but not win any or many games. But if 2 of the best VLC kids where on Madlax they could of won some Elite games. LOL

Given this Madlax team has practiced for 3 weeks, and was missing key contributors, I would say they are almost par with Hawks and NL. Certainly these teams did not dominate them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R

Given this Madlax team has practiced for 3 weeks, and was missing key contributors, I would say they are almost par with Hawks and NL. Certainly these teams did not dominate them.

I am sure the other teams were missing players too. It's was spring break for a lot of schools. I hope that people are not gauging how the season will go based on play dates.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being a homer. I watched several games at the stadium and you are crazy. Both NL and Hawks beat Madlax 2020 easily. Madlax is nowhere near the same level as those teams. Madlax was dominated and it would have been worse if it had been a longer game.

Caught most of the 2nd half of the VLC game and it was pretty even. I noticed VLC had to play Madlax right after their 1st game while it was the first game of the day for Madlax. Typical home cooking.

Madlax parents should be glad they are not playing clubs like NL and Hawks this spring. They would have gone winless.

And EVERYONE is missing key kids this early in the season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only reason your team doesn't have more holdbacks is because your team isn't good enough. The holdbacks all want to play for the best. As in Crabs, Looney's or Team 91 Force.

Wrong again. Crabs has 10+ holdbacks, the other two teams you mentioned have at most 2 or 3, this is a known fact. The other teams do not request/require a player to agree to repeat a grade in order to stay with the team, but this is what Ryan Mc does. This is his business model, how he operates the corrupt program.
Grade base was never meant to be abused the way Crabs abuses it and then jerks like you come on here and pound their chests and think this is the greatest thing to do, have a boat load of holdbacks.
If you think kids are running around looking to repeat a grade just to play lacrosse you are sadly mistaken. Only Crabs requires this. Again, it is a know fact, several players parents from Crabs, some former and some still with the team have admitted to this.
Too bad we can't hold the parents back or send them back to maybe work at minimum paying jobs, since you feel holdbacks are so great.

I don't understand why your team plays the game. Tell your director to grow a pair. Tell him to get together with the other Clubs and just refuse the game. Walk right off the field. Just boycott the games. If the Crabs have no games to play the kids will leave, and the organization will crumble. If the Crabs go to a tournament and are supposed to play 5 games and 3 or 4 of the other teams refuse the game, it's over. The more teams refuse games the worse it will get. JUST DON'T PLAY THEM. When that happens 10-12 times a summer, things will change. Rapidly. The parents will start freaking out...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please....there was a one hour delay. The other 6 teams had no issue and the play day was well organized and ran on time. Unsportsmanlike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left early ?!

fl$ parent here. Please stop stirring the pot, Terps absolutely not afraid to play fl$ and everyone on fl$ knows that. Given the weather conditions, it was not that hard to understand. A lot of respect between the two teams and we look forward to seeing them in the future.

What weather conditions? It was cold and windy with a one hour delay - these kids are going into 9th grade and are used to playing in all conditions including snow and rain. Six other teams managed to stay and play without bailing and some were there longer than LIE or Crabs were.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being a homer. I watched several games at the stadium and you are crazy. Both NL and Hawks beat Madlax 2020 easily. Madlax is nowhere near the same level as those teams. Madlax was dominated and it would have been worse if it had been a longer game.

Caught most of the 2nd half of the VLC game and it was pretty even. I noticed VLC had to play Madlax right after their 1st game while it was the first game of the day for Madlax. Typical home cooking.

Madlax parents should be glad they are not playing clubs like NL and Hawks this spring. They would have gone winless.

Just reality 2020 commentator who is never wrong. Hawks were up only 4-2 well into the second half. Was not as easy a win as you are making out. NL did indeed pull away.

Also, why play only the clubs you know you can beat? What is the point in that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the teams were from out of town and managed to stay and play. Tomahawks are from NH for goodness sake and fl$ is also from Long Island and they managed to stay. Crabs is two hours away. Anymore excuses for walking away from your last game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Hawks team was there, Green or Black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good call, home cooking for sure. I thought I spotted one of their 2019 mids too. The kid with the big outside shot coming in out of the box halfway through the 2nd. Not a surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the Hawks vs ML game. Sorry - like ML's game vs the Hawks in the Fall they were outclassed. No contest even with 19s in the lineup.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just 1 game per team?

3 games were scheduled for each team but Crabs and LIE must have been too cold because they left early making other teams scramble to adjust their 3rd games.

LI Express
Rising sons
NH tomahawks
fl$
Team 91 MD Force
Crabs
Philly Freedom
BBL

Why is the ine team always replaced with [[****]? Seems so weird, all other teams are listed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just 1 game per team?

3 games were scheduled for each team but Crabs and LIE must have been too cold because they left early making other teams scramble to adjust their 3rd games.

LI Express
Rising sons
NH tomahawks
fl$
Team 91 MD Force
Crabs
Philly Freedom
BBL

Why is the ine team always replaced with [[****]? Seems so weird, all other teams are listed

Might be an overzealous profanity filter - it's the club who's 3 letter acronym means For the Love of the Game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the Hawks vs ML game. Sorry - like ML's game vs the Hawks in the Fall they were outclassed. No contest even with 19s in the lineup.

Wait, Madlax had a 19 playing with their 2020 team? Is that true?

LOL. Pretty ballsy to do that in your own tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wait, Madlax had a 19 playing with their 2020 team? Is that true?

LOL. Pretty ballsy to do that in your own tournament.

And they still lost to teams who were missing 2020 players themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good call, home cooking for sure. I thought I spotted one of their 2019 mids too. The kid with the big outside shot coming in out of the box halfway through the 2nd. Not a surprise.

Wrong I am a 2019 parent and the 2020 team does not have a single kid who played 2019 last year. Not one from the top team or the state teams. I do not know all the names on the 2020 team but you can go to the website and see every roster from any season any year just google it. Madlax does not hide anything they do feel free to research any kid or team its all there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong I am a 2019 parent and the 2020 team does not have a single kid who played 2019 last year. Not one from the top team or the state teams. I do not know all the names on the 2020 team but you can go to the website and see every roster from any season any year just google it. Madlax does not hide anything they do feel free to research any kid or team its all there.

You missed the point. It's confirmed that Madlax BROUGHT DOWN a 2019 just to play in that event with their 2020 team.

Weak.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You missed the point. It's confirmed that Madlax BROUGHT DOWN a 2019 just to play in that event with their 2020 team.

Weak.

How is this confirmed. And you are saying a kid took time from his high school team to play with them on a sunday. I would like a number or more proof of that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weak.

Totally false. Nobody was added to the roster from any Madlax 2019 team, period.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Nobody was added to the roster from any Madlax 2019 team, period."

That may be correct, but was any 2019 playing with the 2020 team this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Grow up people...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not a chance please describe the kid you think was playing down from a 2019 team. It did not happen. I am sure if you could describe him we could clear this up. But this site will not let you describe or name a kid. For good reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw at least one kid who didn't go to the handshake line and went straight to a car. Seemed odd at the time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw at least one kid who didn't go to the handshake line and went straight to a car. Seemed odd at the time.
Also seems odd to have two kids on the team with duplicate numbers. Like one of the 2019 parents said, the rosters are all published.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax coaches always have extra jerseys at games. Not hard for them to give an older kid a temporary jersey. Have seen them do it before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NL isn't good - the don't belong in the HoCo Elite league, and unquestionably will lose every game. You are correct, MadLax is par with them. NL beat them 8-3 and Hawks beat them 6-2 - neither of those teams are exceptional either. All of the teams have not been practicing for long - in fact, if Madlax has been practicing for 3 weeks, they are a week up on VLC, as they have only been practicing for 2. Please don't make excuses and accept it for what it is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just reality 2020 commentator who is never wrong. Hawks were up only 4-2 well into the second half. Was not as easy a win as you are making out. NL did indeed pull away.

Also, why play only the clubs you know you can beat? What is the point in that?

Every team should challenge themselves, if your club isn't doing so you are wasting your money, as you will never get better. That said, with the exception of Lax Factory and Madlax 2020 MDVA, all of the teams there - NL, VLC, Hawks, and Madlax Capital, were similar in skill and ability. The final scores are one indicator, but if you watched the games you would have seen very even play. Hawks were winning 4-2 at the half against Madlax. VLC was winning 3-2 against NL at the half. Madlax and VLC went back and forth the entire game. On any given day, any of those 4 teams could beat each other. None of them belong in the HoCo elite league with Crabs, Looney's Orange, etc. - they simply aren't yet ready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You sound like another grumpy Madlax Capital 2020 parent who still believes that Madlax can compete with the other HOCO elite teams. The results are in and Madlax got blown out by both NL and Hawks. Madlax also had a chance to compete for the last elite HOCO spot and didn't. NL isn't good? They won the Madlax fall tournament including beating 3D Pacific in the finals. NL beat MDX, Cannons in the HOCO play in and CB, fl$ and RR in a March tournament. You should stop trying to slam other 2020 clubs and take a hard look at the Madlax team. I know its hard to accept the reality of paying Madlax $$ with the promise of having an "elite" team. Maybe you should ask for a refund or have your kid try out for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was it Hawks green or black?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of them belong in HOCO elite? Hawks took Crabs to the wire in OT last year in the NPYLL Championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
None of them belong in HOCO elite? Hawks took Crabs to the wire in OT last year in the NPYLL Championship game.

A lot of questions will be answered in the 1st 2 weeks:

4/9
91 vs Fca
Looneys vs Hawks
Crabs vs NL

4/16
Looneys vs Crabs
91 vs Sons
Hawks vs Sons
Fca vs NL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My observations is that Crabs is too big and fast for other teams. They are older and it shows. Crabs and Team 91 LI will beat 95% of 2019 teams. I agree that Crabs cheats by loading team with so many holdbacks but here's what they do well.

Extremely oganized. Practice all the time. Lots of scrimmages. Great marketing and exposure. Only clubs that practice more are Team 91 and Loonies.

Would love to see them lose because they have no integrity but reality is only team that should beat them is Team 91 LI.

Page 5 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard