A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax 2020 beat VLC by one goal and lost to NL and Hawks by 5 and 4 goals. So so far they are 0-2 in the Elite div and 1-0 in AA. Like most on here said they should just play AA and stop crying about being in Elite. Yes by these scores they could compete in the Elite but not win any or many games. But if 2 of the best VLC kids where on Madlax they could of won some Elite games. LOL

Were these games in a league or a play day?

It was the Madlax Spring Madness tournament at Landon yesterday.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157966
04/04/16 04:19 PM
04/04/16 04:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Weather caused game delays that impacted those traveling out of town.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157967
04/04/16 04:23 PM
04/04/16 04:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Left early ?!

Yes, Crabs and Terps decided not to play their third games and went home.

Do you know why they decided to do that?

Terps were afraid to lose to fl$

They were not scheduled to play them. Terps were scheduled to play fl$, guess everyone knew how that would turn out.

fl$ parent here. Please stop stirring the pot, Terps absolutely not afraid to play fl$ and everyone on fl$ knows that. Given the weather conditions, it was not that hard to understand. A lot of respect between the two teams and we look forward to seeing them in the future.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157976
04/04/16 05:11 PM
04/04/16 05:11 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax 2020 beat VLC by one goal and lost to NL and Hawks by 5 and 4 goals. So so far they are 0-2 in the Elite div and 1-0 in AA. Like most on here said they should just play AA and stop crying about being in Elite. Yes by these scores they could compete in the Elite but not win any or many games. But if 2 of the best VLC kids where on Madlax they could of won some Elite games. LOL

Given this Madlax team has practiced for 3 weeks, and was missing key contributors, I would say they are almost par with Hawks and NL. Certainly these teams did not dominate them.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157983
04/04/16 05:44 PM
04/04/16 05:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

R

Given this Madlax team has practiced for 3 weeks, and was missing key contributors, I would say they are almost par with Hawks and NL. Certainly these teams did not dominate them.

I am sure the other teams were missing players too. It's was spring break for a lot of schools. I hope that people are not gauging how the season will go based on play dates.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157987
04/04/16 05:57 PM
04/04/16 05:57 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being a homer. I watched several games at the stadium and you are crazy. Both NL and Hawks beat Madlax 2020 easily. Madlax is nowhere near the same level as those teams. Madlax was dominated and it would have been worse if it had been a longer game.

Caught most of the 2nd half of the VLC game and it was pretty even. I noticed VLC had to play Madlax right after their 1st game while it was the first game of the day for Madlax. Typical home cooking.

Madlax parents should be glad they are not playing clubs like NL and Hawks this spring. They would have gone winless.

And EVERYONE is missing key kids this early in the season.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157988
04/04/16 06:00 PM
04/04/16 06:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only reason your team doesn't have more holdbacks is because your team isn't good enough. The holdbacks all want to play for the best. As in Crabs, Looney's or Team 91 Force.

Wrong again. Crabs has 10+ holdbacks, the other two teams you mentioned have at most 2 or 3, this is a known fact. The other teams do not request/require a player to agree to repeat a grade in order to stay with the team, but this is what Ryan Mc does. This is his business model, how he operates the corrupt program.
Grade base was never meant to be abused the way Crabs abuses it and then jerks like you come on here and pound their chests and think this is the greatest thing to do, have a boat load of holdbacks.
If you think kids are running around looking to repeat a grade just to play lacrosse you are sadly mistaken. Only Crabs requires this. Again, it is a know fact, several players parents from Crabs, some former and some still with the team have admitted to this.
Too bad we can't hold the parents back or send them back to maybe work at minimum paying jobs, since you feel holdbacks are so great.

I don't understand why your team plays the game. Tell your director to grow a pair. Tell him to get together with the other Clubs and just refuse the game. Walk right off the field. Just boycott the games. If the Crabs have no games to play the kids will leave, and the organization will crumble. If the Crabs go to a tournament and are supposed to play 5 games and 3 or 4 of the other teams refuse the game, it's over. The more teams refuse games the worse it will get. JUST DON'T PLAY THEM. When that happens 10-12 times a summer, things will change. Rapidly. The parents will start freaking out...

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157990
04/04/16 06:06 PM
04/04/16 06:06 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please....there was a one hour delay. The other 6 teams had no issue and the play day was well organized and ran on time. Unsportsmanlike.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157992
04/04/16 06:10 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Left early ?!

Yes, Crabs and Terps decided not to play their third games and went home.

Do you know why they decided to do that?

Terps were afraid to lose to fl$

They were not scheduled to play them. Terps were scheduled to play fl$, guess everyone knew how that would turn out.

fl$ parent here. Please stop stirring the pot, Terps absolutely not afraid to play fl$ and everyone on fl$ knows that. Given the weather conditions, it was not that hard to understand. A lot of respect between the two teams and we look forward to seeing them in the future.

What weather conditions? It was cold and windy with a one hour delay - these kids are going into 9th grade and are used to playing in all conditions including snow and rain. Six other teams managed to stay and play without bailing and some were there longer than LIE or Crabs were.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157993

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop being a homer. I watched several games at the stadium and you are crazy. Both NL and Hawks beat Madlax 2020 easily. Madlax is nowhere near the same level as those teams. Madlax was dominated and it would have been worse if it had been a longer game.

Caught most of the 2nd half of the VLC game and it was pretty even. I noticed VLC had to play Madlax right after their 1st game while it was the first game of the day for Madlax. Typical home cooking.

Madlax parents should be glad they are not playing clubs like NL and Hawks this spring. They would have gone winless.

Just reality 2020 commentator who is never wrong. Hawks were up only 4-2 well into the second half. Was not as easy a win as you are making out. NL did indeed pull away.

Also, why play only the clubs you know you can beat? What is the point in that?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #157997
04/04/16 06:14 PM
04/04/16 06:14 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the teams were from out of town and managed to stay and play. Tomahawks are from NH for goodness sake and fl$ is also from Long Island and they managed to stay. Crabs is two hours away. Anymore excuses for walking away from your last game?

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #158000
04/04/16 06:28 PM
04/04/16 06:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which Hawks team was there, Green or Black?

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #158004
04/04/16 06:49 PM
04/04/16 06:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good call, home cooking for sure. I thought I spotted one of their 2019 mids too. The kid with the big outside shot coming in out of the box halfway through the 2nd. Not a surprise.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: TLaxOne] #158006
04/04/16 07:07 PM
04/04/16 07:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw the Hawks vs ML game. Sorry - like ML's game vs the Hawks in the Fall they were outclassed. No contest even with 19s in the lineup.

Re: Boys 2020 [Re: Anonymous] #158008
04/04/16 07:19 PM
04/04/16 07:19 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just 1 game per team?

3 games were scheduled for each team but Crabs and LIE must have been too cold because they left early making other teams scramble to adjust their 3rd games.

LI Express
Rising sons
NH tomahawks
fl$
Team 91 MD Force
Crabs
Philly Freedom
BBL

Why is the ine team always replaced with [[****]? Seems so weird, all other teams are listed

Page 12 of 75 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 74 75